Home
He's been working in and around Yellowstone for years, this is his first book. Glad it's doing well, waiting patiently for my copy so I can read it.

Grand Lady Of Yellowstone.
cool, that's quite an accomplishment
Originally Posted by CowboyTim
waiting patiently for my copy so I can read it.

Of course it'll be free right? We all know how you Liberals like the free stuff.

Yes, I voted for Biden
Is this a book about how to hunt wolves?
He's been working in and around Yellowstone for years, this is his first book. Glad it's doing well, waiting patiently for my copy so I can read it.

You stupid fugks should be READING books.

Not writing them.

LOL
Anything about wolves in Yellowstone or Isle Royal is almost always wolf propaganda. People think they are dogs. They are not. Cool animals I admit.

Last weekend I saw the biggest set of wolf tracks I have ever seen. Should have taken a picture.
Originally Posted by KFWA

Yeah.

A dumb fugk out of state liberal scribbling down notes and romanticizing the notion of wolves in 2020.

Quite the miracle.

LOL
reading sucks
Roll over and die, you commie fugkwad.
well since he has provided his cousin's and wife's names, it shouldn't be too hard to track down cowgirltim for someone wanting to look for him.
someone send him a box of rubber dicks
Originally Posted by stxhunter
well since he has provided his cousin's and wife's names, it shouldn't be too hard to track down cowgirltim for someone wanting to look for him.

I've never been hard to find.

Spit that liberal fuctard outta your mouf.
Can't blame a negro for voting for Biden - Harris.
Grand Lady Of Yellowstone

I bet that's some Brokeback Mountain sheit about his cousin Timmy.
I didn't realize that you can't admit that having a #1 seller on Amazon is noteworthy if you don't agree with his politics.

I won't make that mistake again
Lets see published Dec.6 and on Dec.7 gets his first 5 star review? Then gets another 5 star review on Dec.10. yeah those aren't fake. I would never buy a copy just because your such a jackass and should not even be on this site. Why don't you take your liberal ass book hocking elsewhere.
I would like to read "All the wolves in Yellowstone have been shot dead"
Maybe someone in your family could write a book telling us how supporting Marxism is good for our country and how it’s compatible with our founding documents and form of government. Inquiring minds would like to know.
Sounds like a book f ags would enjoy.
Let's all go write a review. 🤣🤣🤣
Only fiction is worth reading
I didn't realize that you can't admit that having a #1 seller on Amazon is noteworthy if you don't agree with his politics.

I won't make that mistake again

say what you want......bob
I don't applaud liberal propaganda.
Fug you and your cousin and the ass you rode in on.
Ol' Cowgirl Timmy ain't figured out the advertising bidness yet. You gotta target the right audience.🤣🤣🤣
Hopefully your cousin has more sense than you.
Wolves.... Good for him.
I will shoot every WOLF I see.. thanks for reminding me..
Considering the OP, I assumed this would be called "Brokeback Mountain Again".
I look forward to my share of the profits.
Originally Posted by Magnum_Bob

+1
Only good wolf is a fur coat!
You of course realize anybody can write a review on Amazon books whether they read it or not.

Seems a little short-sighted to advertise your cousin's book on a forum where you're not respected.
Originally Posted by slumlord
reading sucks

Unless it's the CiCi's menu, right?

Although, there's something to be said for memorization. After the first time one should know what they like, right?
cowboytim: No thank you.
Hold into the wind
VarmintGuy
From the (3) reviews:

"Like reading a bad episode of Grizzly Adams."

grin
About the author:

Brad has given in-depth presentations around the country and virtually on a variety of species, most notably mountain lions and wolves, but also bears, raptors, and even climate change.

... and there it is.
More like brokedigk mountain
Originally Posted by mirage243

I know some ‘ole boys’ that did that to someone else on Amazon. lmao

Some gunwriter dipshît. Take that you never step foot in the woods fugg

Originally Posted by add
About the author:

Brad has given in-depth presentations around the country and virtually on a variety of species, most notably mountain lions and wolves, but also bears, raptors, and even climate change.

... and there it is.

lions and tigers and bears

Oh my
Originally Posted by add
About the author:

... and there it is.

Just another liberal piece of sch!!t. Go figure
He got a big ugly club and a head full of hair-uh (Alley Oop, oop, oop-oop)
Like great big lions and grizzly bear-uhs (Alley Oop, oop, oop-oop)
(Alley Oop) He's the toughest man there is alive
(Alley Oop) Wearin' clothes from a wildcat's hide
(Alley Oop) He's the king of the jungle jive
(Look at that cave man go)
Originally Posted by slumlord

I know some ‘ole boys’ that did that to someone else on Amazon. lmao

Some gunwriter dipshît. Take that you never step foot in the woods fugg

Just shows how dumb this mf'er really is.
I take it your cousin is a pole smoker like yourself?
Amazon is anti gun you dumb chit.

What a fuggin ridiculous book. Pure unscientific emotional drivel. Celebrating the destruction of elk herds and moose in the YNP. Timmy your cousin is even dumber than you.

This poor dog killed by wolves
]
[Linked Image from i.imgur.com]
Only good wolf is a fur coat!

This poor rancher just had his livilhood destroyed by wolves that kill for pleasure

Unless the book is 2 ply and quilted i don't have a good use for it.

Bb
Timmy sure is a POS

lol
BrokebackCOwboyTIm GFY. Go away Rodent.
Originally Posted by cra1948
Only fiction is worth reading

You think a book on Yellowstone wolves would be anything other than fiction?
Look at the Amazon page. It's not #1 overall, it's #1 in the category of "Biology of Dogs and Wolves". That means it sold like 3 books.
Originally Posted by Magnum_Bob

Fixt

Good idea!
You aholes. Lol

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]
nothing more than a shameless plug for a relative,

if even that is a fact.

akward reading his post's nowadays,

a while back, his thread about not having enough money to attend the concrete convention, 'but I really really want to go!"

saw it coming back then.
What a dumbphugg.... put something like that out on here knowing the animosity directed towards him. Gets that directed towards his cousin. Great job idiot.
[bleep] wolves. Glad we don’t have them here, if we did I’d shoot every one I saw.
"CowboyTim"

Epic fail again.....

TFF!!!
those dog pictures were rough to look at. damn....

Ah, just some rough play between friendly canines.
Hounds don't stand much of chance with wolves. Wasn't there a thread on best dog to stand against wolves?

4 footed paranas.
If you want to read a wolf book that tells it like is when wolves and people compete.

Note: When I bought my copy it was A LOT CHEAPER.

https://www.amazon.com/Wolves-Russia-Anxiety-Through-Ages/dp/1550593323
Once again Timmy gobbles down another Liberal hard boiled egg and farts in the corner all by himself.

I love the reviews..... laugh You should be proud Timmy..... laugh laugh Were you his mentor in life?
I had to go hug my dog after seeing those pics
If I was his cousin I'd beat the fuqk out of him. 🤣🤣
Originally Posted by 12344mag

Good idea!

Done!!

No scheit! I’m betting Timmy’s jealous of his cousins success and deliberately sabotaged him. Liberals hate success.

Which one first, the author or Tim?

You're not schittin,,,

TIMMY!!!
If the last two wolves on planet earth took up residence in my woods then wolves would be extinct in short order.
Originally Posted by cooper57m
Look at the Amazon page. It's not #1 overall, it's #1 in the category of "Biology of Dogs and Wolves". That means it sold like 3 books.

Looks like Cowboy Tim fibbed.
Originally Posted by IndyCA35

Originally Posted by renegade50
"CowboyTim"

Epic fail again.....

TFF!!!

"Cowboy Dim"

Imagine that!
Interesting reviews....
Cowboy Tim,
You bragged you voted for Biden to become the most powerful man in the world. This is what you've done.

https://mail.google.com/mail/u/0?ui=2&ik=61647fda22&attid=0.1&permmsgid=msg-f:1685812459288572224&th=1765357ff9d2b140&view=att&disp=safe
Wouldnt take much to start an account to post a reveiws.
Then drop a nugget credit hearing about the book from the authors cousin on here.

Awkward .....
LOL!!!

Explaining to his cousin the wolf book author why he posted about it on here to begin with.

And how a buncha conservative azzholes are writing fugged up reveiws about his cousins book....

Might get bored on the deer stand in the morning and do it..

LMFAO!!!!
Wink wink....

“That’s a niiiiiice car Rudy, huh”???

“Oh yeah yeah..lol” winks back

😂😂

So, did you buy a copy and waiting on that?
[quote=cooper57m]Look at the Amazon page. It's not #1 overall, it's #1 in the category of "Biology of Dogs and Wolves". That means it sold like 3 books.

Three too many and probably the last after all our “reviews”.

Dumbass. Haha
That's a real nice wolf story your cuzzin has got there, Cowboy Dim.

Be a real shame to see anything happen to it.
Originally Posted by add
That's a real nice wolf story your cuzzin has got there, Cowboy Dim.

Be a real shame to see anything happen to it.

Laffin
Come on guys.... just a little difference of opinion. I mean, Trump says some mean things. We’re still all just hunters and outdoorsman, let’s just put this in the past buddies,
-Cowgirltim

Seen this on amazon a while back

How many head are you running, Cowboy?
Originally Posted by 280shooter
How many heads are you sucking, Cowboy?

Fixt
fugg your cousin azzhole.. and his wolf
How many heads are you sucking, Cowboy?

Fixt

Much more accurate.
CowboyTims cuz is a liberal wolf lover? I am shocked... shocked beyond belief......... well not really... the retard runs deep in that family

NGAF commie. Go phag off someplace else.
Originally Posted by jackmountain
Come on guys.... just a little difference of opinion. I mean, Trump says some mean things. We’re still all just hunters and outdoorsman, let’s just put this in the past buddies,
-Cowgirltim

Moveon.org

won't put your address and ph number on here, but since you said you're not hiding.
https://www.facebook.com/timothy.bulin

won't put your address and ph number on here, but since you said you're not hiding.

What a doofus looking maroon! ...Timothy Bulin....lmfao

Aww chit.
Man, You are one hated mother F-UCKER!!!
I just banged a hot 37 year old (Hasn’t popped a kid out ever ) . That’s more exciting than your cawk sukking cousin’s fairy tale that sold 8 copies .LOL
Originally Posted by AcesNeights

What a doofus looking maroon! ...Timothy Bulin....lmfao

Holy schit!!!
LMFAO!!!

Fughing full blown retard pic of him wearing his Will Farrel Elf suit.
Just like his avatar.

TFF!!!!
OMFG this funniest thread going right now. I laughed my azz off.
Timothy "BEEF" Bouillon.
This is brutal. LMAO
would do my heart good to see wolves extinct in North America, there was a reason to get rid of them in the 1800's
You guys are brutal,,,
Love it.
Saw this beating coming as soon as he posted this thread. SMH
What do you expect from a dude that loves to be pegged
Timmi's from middleton wi. This is commie lib central in wi. From his fb page other favorites:

Promo Only, Inc, The Story of Stuff Project, Evee.cz, R. Lee Ermey, President Bill Clinton, Wisconsinites to See Scott Walker Gone, Laborers' International Union of North America, Protect Wisconsin Families, Savage Arms, Jackson Clinic, United Brotherhood of Carpenters and Joiners of America, Gun Rights Across America - Great Lakes, McKittrick Valley, Support A Soldier, Memories of Frenchie's Never Innand more
Timmi's fav tv: the voice.

ESAD Timmy
Originally Posted by Mr_TooDogs
Timmi's from middleton wi. This is commie lib central in wi. From his fb page other favorites:

Promo Only, Inc, The Story of Stuff Project, Evee.cz, R. Lee Ermey, President Bill Clinton, Wisconsinites to See Scott Walker Gone, Laborers' International Union of North America, Protect Wisconsin Families, Savage Arms, Jackson Clinic, United Brotherhood of Carpenters and Joiners of America, Gun Rights Across America - Great Lakes, McKittrick Valley, Support A Soldier, Memories of Frenchie's Never Innand more

ESAD Timmy

The Voice?

Way worse than I thought............................
Originally Posted by Kenneth
Originally Posted by Mr_TooDogs

ESAD Timmy

The Voice?

Way worse than I thought............................

Probably a huuuuuuge masked singer fan also.
TFF!!!
As I suspected, he is a union guy.
Originally Posted by RJY66
As I suspected, he is a union guy.

Takes alot for a union to schitt can someone.
Timmy knows that.
They make him pay triple dues to stay onboard at the elf toy shop.
Why would a dude like that go by "Cowboy" if he wasn't a flaming phag, that sumbitch ain't never been within a mile of a fuggin cow. Closest thing he ever came to being a cowboy was taking a big ol "horse"aka groid cock.
I don't know how it is in Wisconsin but down here illegal/semi legal "Latinos" have about taken over the building trades. Yet the Union boys vote against a guy who built a wall to keep them out and for a guy who says he is gonna let in a few million more as soon as his ass hits the seat in the oval office.

Then of course the little gun issue deal.

Some chickens do indeed vote for Colonel Sanders.
I don't know how it is in Wisconsin but down here illegal/semi legal "Latinos" have about taken over the building trades. Yet the Union boys vote against a guy who built a wall to keep them out and for a guy who says he is gonna let in a few million more as soon as his ass hits the seat in the oval office.

Because they are brain dead fugking idiots.
Get on Facebook and check out the author's wife Carolyn Bulin and her political views. You won't be surprised. How has Montana allowed the likes of that to move in and then hire them as teachers?
The guy tanks his cousin’s book with bad reviews then gets doxed all in one thread. TFF
Originally Posted by Hastings
Get on Facebook and check out the author's wife Carolyn Bulin and her political views. You won't be surprised. How has Montana allowed the likes of that to move in and then hire them as teachers?

so Americans cant move to were ever they want......not saying I like it but.....bob
It seems Brad and Carolyn Bulin were working as paid employees at the private Yellowstone Forever Institute which fired both of them recently. She wrote a rather poison pen letter that I'm reading.
Originally Posted by BobMt
so Americans cant move to were ever they want......not saying I like it but.....bob
I understand, I know you can't stop wolf huggers from moving in.I was sort of lamenting the fact that such as that has taken up residence in a western rural state.
How has Montana allowed the likes of that to move in and then hire them as teachers?

To be a school teacher today means you have to be indoctrinated in Marxism at a State University to get your teaching credentials. Its everywhere.
Originally Posted by deflave

Not writing them.

LOL

That's a Novel idea.

Rog, you got your funny gene in high gear..

LMAO.

That they are.

Reminds me of the commercial fishermen that used to come in where I was a bartender in a sports bar in my younger days. Bragged about catching baby grouper and snapper and throwing them back down on the hook for bait.

Fugking morons.
MAGA
#BuckFiden
Originally Posted by AcesNeights

Beat me to it Aces lol, well played.

Timmy is a retard, Fugg his cousin and his book.
Originally Posted by jmh3
The guy tanks his cousin’s book with bad reviews then gets doxed all in one thread. TFF

Next family reunion will sure be awkward.

No kidding. I'm reading this shaking my head at OP's stupidity. What did he think would happen? A surge in book buying?

LOL
Originally Posted by local_dirt

That they are.

Reminds me of the commercial fishermen that used to come in where I was a bartender in a sports bar in my younger days. Bragged about catching baby grouper and snapper and throwing them back down on the hook for bait.

Fugking morons.

Heh, Yeah

I know, let’s make cornbread with our seed corn.
I had to go hug my dog after seeing those pics

But a sincere "congrats!"

Oops?
I think you guys chased Timmy off for good. He hasn’t posted since this thread.
I think you guys chased Timmy off for good. He hasn’t posted since this thread.

Good, fuqk that fairy.
This thread is hilarious. I can't believe that book only has 10 reviews. Tim's coming out party was a rager.
TFF.....
Maybe if the family has a big ole christmas get together

Timmy and his cousin can talk it all out.

LOL!!!
Originally Posted by renegade50
TFF.....
Maybe if the family has a big ole christmas get together

Timmy and his cousin can talk it all out.

LOL!!!

His brother is prolly beatin' the fuqk out of him right now.
I wonder where the Cowboy went?
What a miserable attention seeking dumb fuqk...
How does a book with 10 reviews hit #1?
Half of the reviews are from members here Fugging with Timmy. There are only a couple real ones.
What a great idea it was to start this thread! Thanks Timmy! I bet your cousin appreciates it as well.

Lotta work, being a cowboy. Lotsa chores.

Lotta work, being a cowboy. Lotsa chores.

Originally Posted by kingston
This thread is hilarious. I can't believe that book only has 10 reviews. Tim's coming out party was a rager.

He is working on a christmas sweater book.
I glanced at his fb page. Not a damn thing related to cattle or cowboy work.
"Cowboy" is slang for gay dude.
Hasn’t logged on in over a week. Cousin must have killed him.
Hasn’t logged on in over a week. Cousin must have killed him.

Big black Brutus forked him to death
WTF writes a book that glorifies wolves in Yellowstone?
Originally Posted by AB2506

Biden supporter.....

Living vicariously, eh?

MM

Any educated conservationist know introduced Canadian grey wolves wiped out over 70 per cent of the elk and moose in TNP.

Dumb cowboy Timmy and his anti nature idiot anti science cousin are truly clueless anti conservation clowns. shame on them
Wow cuckboy tim really did disappear!?!?! I do see the book has gained some better reviews. Might be time for another run of campfire members to knock it back down a little.
Originally Posted by Tarkio

Not every book can be about cowboys and cattle. His topic is wolves. Don't see the big deal here.
Originally Posted by ribka

Any educated conservationist know introduced Canadian grey wolves wiped out over 70 per cent of the elk and moose in TNP.

Dumb cowboy Timmy and his anti nature idiot anti science cousin are truly clueless anti conservation clowns. shame on them

And if you knew anything about the history of the park, you'd know that bison and elk populations were artificially inflated for decades to attract tourism and to the detriment of the entire park ecosystem. You might start your education with Playing God in Yellowstone, by Alston Chase. The overgrazing was so bad that at one point there were literally no beaver left in the park (though they were everywhere outside the park). Wolves are a natural part of the Yellowstone ecosystem, but like elk, they have to be kept in balance. No wolves in the park at all and massive elk populations to the point of no beaver, is not a balanced ecosystem.
Originally Posted by Tarquin

And if you knew anything about the history of the park, you'd know that bison and elk populations were artificially inflated for decades to attract tourism and to the detriment of the entire park ecosystem. You might start your education with Playing God in Yellowstone, by Alston Chase. The overgrazing was so bad that at one point there were literally no beaver left in the park (though they were everywhere outside the park). Wolves are a natural part of the Yellowstone ecosystem, but like elk, they have to be kept in balance. No wolves in the park at all and massive elk populations to the point of no beaver, is not a balanced ecosystem.

Since when is Yellowstone a balanced ecosystem. There isn’t a single indigenous species to Yellowstone other than mountain goats and grouse. Everything else was pushed or hauled there by people. It is laughable to see how naive people are to the natural aspects of Yellowstone when they don’t have a clue to what there really wasn’t in Yellowstone until the settlement of the western United States.
Originally Posted by HitnRun
There isn’t a single indigenous species to Yellowstone other than mountain goats and grouse.

You need to check your facts. To start with, goats aren't native to Yellowstone, and there are plenty that are.
Why would we want to buy anything from Amazon?
Ama-who?

Since when is Yellowstone a balanced ecosystem. There isn’t a single indigenous species to Yellowstone other than mountain goats and grouse. Everything else was pushed or hauled there by people. It is laughable to see how naive people are to the natural aspects of Yellowstone when they don’t have a clue to what there really wasn’t in Yellowstone until the settlement of the western United States.

Uhhhhh, what?
Originally Posted by Tarkio

Not every book can be about cowboys and cattle. His topic is wolves. Don't see the big deal here.

Your cranium must be emptium .

That's funny. Before European settlers arrived in North American at least 10 million elk roamed the continent, but none lived in Yellowstone till day before yesterday? Archaelogical evidence says they've been on the continent for 120,000 years, but not in Yellowstone where the habitat is prime? Wolves and Grizzly are native to the Park too, just as buffalo. Wolves and grizz feed on large ungulates. Yellowstone Park (with its current borders) is not a complete, self-contained and self-regulating ecosystem anymore, therefore man has a role to play to keep it in balance. Yellowstone with no beaver is absurd, but that was the condition of the park 60 years ago because there were so many elk that they destroyed beaver habitat and food supplies to the point of virtually eliminating beaver from the park. This had all sorts of negative consequences for other wildlife and flora in the park too. The reintroduction of the wolves has changed that for the better (beaver are back in large numbers and with that elevated water tables and willow stands and fish and birds), but the wolf populations must be kept in check. You really should read Alston Chase's book "Playing God in Yellowstone". He also wrote a book highly critical of the destruction of the American logging industry under the fig-leaf of saving the spotted owl.
They could have had a hunting season every year at Yellowstone and surrounding areas to "harvest" surplus cow elk. The DNR could have regulated the number of tags and length of it as needed. It would have provided food and recreation for real Americans.

But no, let's reintroduce wolves.
They could have had a hunting season every year at Yellowstone and surrounding areas to "harvest" surplus cow elk. The DNR could have regulated the number of tags and length of it as needed. It would have provided food and recreation for real Americans.

But no, let's reintroduce wolves.

No, they couldn't because the public wouldn't support it. Something akin to what existed before Euro settlers----a mix of human hunters and wolves to control ungulate populations was desired because it was "natural". We have hunters and now we have wolves. Just need to keep the wolf populations in check.
Diarrhea is also natural. just sayin.
[Linked Image]
Originally Posted by oldtrapper

Agreed. Here is how bad it was: when Grizzly bear populations in the park were plummeting, a group of conservationists proposed sending teams of archers on horseback into the Yellowstone backcountry to arrow large numbers of elk and bison and then drag them into meat piles to simulate the kinds of mass killings the natives had done in bygone eras and therewith, provide grizz with a good source of protein and fat so their numbers could recover. It would also replace the dumps the bears had grown used to go feeding on (but which the Park had closed). This was a win-win solution by virtually any definition: archers on horseback simulating what native Americans had done and recapturing the high-quality protein and fat source the grizz had enjoyed in prior centuries. You know what the grizzly bear advocates said? NO!!. In fact, one of them actually said (this was an environmentalist, mind you) "if we can't have grizzly bears naturally, then we won't have them at all". They were willing to see grizzly bears perish from the Yellowstone out of fealty to some warped, non-sensical, idiotic notion of "natural".

That's funny. Before European settlers arrived in North American at least 10 million elk roamed the continent, but none lived in Yellowstone till day before yesterday? Archaelogical evidence says they've been on the continent for 120,000 years, but not in Yellowstone where the habitat is prime? Wolves and Grizzly are native to the Park too, just as buffalo. Wolves and grizz feed on large ungulates. Yellowstone Park (with its current borders) is not a complete, self-contained and self-regulating ecosystem anymore, therefore man has a role to play to keep it in balance. Yellowstone with no beaver is absurd, but that was the condition of the park 60 years ago because there were so many elk that they destroyed beaver habitat and food supplies to the point of virtually eliminating beaver from the park. This had all sorts of negative consequences for other wildlife and flora in the park too. The reintroduction of the wolves has changed that for the better (beaver are back in large numbers and with that elevated water tables and willow stands and fish and birds), but the wolf populations must be kept in check. You really should read Alston Chase's book "Playing God in Yellowstone". He also wrote a book highly critical of the destruction of the American logging industry under the fig-leaf of saving the spotted owl.

What’s funny is your lack of understanding what wasn’t in Yellowstone before the Europeans came. All the game that resides in Yellowstone were a result of encroachment and transplant.

All the game including elk, bighorn sheep, deer, Buffalo, even grizzly bears were all plains animals. What you see there now is the result of human interference. Check out the Corps of Discovery and you will see that once they came to the Rocky Mountains, they almost starved.

Now go back to Tim’s loser of a relative and read his book and Alston Chase’s book, but don’t forget they are found in Barnes and Noble in the fiction section.

Agreed. Here is how bad it was: when Grizzly bear populations in the park were plummeting, a group of conservationists proposed sending teams of archers on horseback into the Yellowstone backcountry to arrow large numbers of elk and bison and then drag them into meat piles to simulate the kinds of mass killings the natives had done in bygone eras and therewith, provide grizz with a good source of protein and fat so their numbers could recover. It would also replace the dumps the bears had grown used to go feeding on (but which the Park had closed). This was a win-win solution by virtually any definition: archers on horseback simulating what native Americans had done and recapturing the high-quality protein and fat source the grizz had enjoyed in prior centuries. You know what the grizzly bear advocates said? NO!!. In fact, one of them actually said (this was an environmentalist, mind you) "if we can't have grizzly bears naturally, then we won't have them at all". They were willing to see grizzly bears perish from the Yellowstone out of fealty to some warped, non-sensical, idiotic notion of "natural".

have a link to the fascinating archers on horseback fairy tale?

Lol, that's almost to much to believe.

+1

Though to be authentic they should not have used horses and only sharp rocks and pointy sticks.

Since when is Yellowstone a balanced ecosystem. There isn’t a single indigenous species to Yellowstone other than mountain goats and grouse. Everything else was pushed or hauled there by people. It is laughable to see how naive people are to the natural aspects of Yellowstone when they don’t have a clue to what there really wasn’t in Yellowstone until the settlement of the western United States.[/quote]

[/quote]

What’s funny is your lack of understanding what wasn’t in Yellowstone before the Europeans came. All the game that resides in Yellowstone were a result of encroachment and transplant.

All the game including elk, bighorn sheep, deer, Buffalo, even grizzly bears were all plains animals. What you see there now is the result of human interference. Check out the Corps of Discovery and you will see that once they came to the Rocky Mountains, they almost starved.

Now go back to Tim’s loser of a relative and read his book and Alston Chase’s book, but don’t forget they are found in Barnes and Noble in the fiction section.[/quote]

Could it have been then as now that many species have moved from the mountains to the plains as it is easier to spot and outrun wolves in the open?

Reminds me of Buzz. Almost 5000 posts and poof he was gone
Buzz?

I'm a bit fuzzy this morning, who's Buzz?

I never viewed this CowboyTim thread as a shining star in the Campfire history books.

And 'poof' he was gone?

I guess we'd need to define 'poof'.

To this day those slanderous reviews of his Cousins book are still on Amazon.

Notta one of you fu_cks that posted them had ever read the book or even knew who the hell his cousin was.

Far to much like a bunch of guys that wanted the dorky kid to go home so they kicked his Sisters ass.

I suppose if it works it works but sheezz.
Originally Posted by JeffA
Buzz?

I'm a bit fuzzy this morning, who's Buzz?

I never viewed this CowboyTim thread as a shining star in the Campfire history books.

And 'poof' he was gone?

I guess we'd need to define 'poof'.

To this day those slanderous reviews of his Cousins book are still on Amazon.

Notta one of you fu_cks that posted them had ever read the book or even knew who the hell his cousin was.

Far to much like a bunch of guys that wanted the dorky kid to go home so they kicked his Sisters ass.

Shouldn’t brag about voting for Biden then promote your brothers new book. Fugk Cowboytim.
Shouldn’t brag about voting for Biden then promote your brothers new book. Fugk Cowboytim.

Agreed, but they fugked his Cousin not him.
...To this day those slanderous reviews of his Cousins book are still on Amazon.

Asymmetrical warfare is a thing...

The left does it VERY VERY VERY well...

The right... sometimes... usually not.

i.e. Usually the right just let's Kyle walk up a street alone... and shouts "Ra Ra... Sis Boom Ba" from a keyboard.

Lol...sorry
Originally Posted by CashisKing
...To this day those slanderous reviews of his Cousins book are still on Amazon.

Asymmetrical warfare is a thing...

The left does it VERY VERY VERY well...

The right... sometimes... usually not.

i.e. Usually the right just let's Kyle walk up a street alone... and shouts "Ra Ra... Sis Boom Ba" from a keyboard.

Aren't Amazon reviews the very definition of keyboard warriors?
As part of my recent Fakebook Ban

I received a PM from a local brokedick asking for my architecture services (presumably coat-tailing my other free work offer)...

My response...

"Of course I am available... glad to help... $100/hour if you wear a MAGA hat... and $500/hour is you don't."

Got banned 10 minutes later... ROFLMAO...
That's cool! Congratulations. Wish my weighty tome would take off like that.....

His Cousin is a bonafide Biden voter so fuqk him too.
^^^^^^^
I hope when people who dearly love these animals are studying them. They have video or audio going the day they get Treadwelled by a pack of wolves.
Yes, I voted for Biden,
Originally Posted by CashisKing
"Of course I am available... glad to help... $100/hour if you wear a MAGA hat... and $500/hour is you don't."
Got banned 10 minutes later... ROFLMAO...

Damn right wing extremist, VA. is full of them !!

(well done)

His Cousin is a bonafide Biden voter so fuqk him too.
Go to Fakebook and check out his cousins Brad and Carolyn Bulin up in Montana. They are enviro-nuts and she was railing about vaccines. They got fired or downsized from their Yellowstone organization and now they are trying to teach some kind of class up there.

Brad is the author of that wolf book.
I missed this post the first time around. I though Cowboy Tim was ran off for voting for Bidet. He probably got chewed out by Cousin Brad for the bad reviews.

Collateral damage. Bet the cousin voted for Biden too.
Bet the cousin voted for Biden too.

Yup, Fuqk him too!
So why bring the scum bag back up?

Not writing them.

LOL

BOOM.
The Libtards will tell you ther spiritual,to the point of camping and hoping to have the religious experience of hearing them howl. And they provide an environmental service by taking only the sick and old.
I've shot 2 in Ontario and love the whole north woods experience. During covid the lack of wolf hunting has really taken a toll on the game population there. They can take down a healthy bull Moose.

Sportsmen, farmers, and ranchers have a reason to dislike wolves.
Is introducing wolves a way of eliminating hunting?
My 2 cents worth.
Originally Posted by local_dirt
Roll over and die, you commie fugkwad.

^^^^ Ditto
© 24hourcampfire