Home
Posted By: BobBrown 80% or more of Americans .... - 12/29/20
Should get the China flu vaccine before we reach herd immunity . This is supposedly taking into account the Millions who have already had the virus and recovered . This is according to Fauci the Fraud and the experts’ models.

I will never get that MF’er
Hum bug. He don’t know cshit!
If it works as expected the immunizations will help a whole lot. There is one requirement, however, people have to get immunized.
Posted By: KFWA Re: 80% or more of Americans .... - 12/29/20
I heard him say that this morning.

Fauci is given a platform more than he should be.

He's the Greta Thurnberg of pandemics
Posted By: Teal Re: 80% or more of Americans .... - 12/29/20
For all the people that are supposed to be dead and dying - there's no waiting line for caskets or funeral services.

You'd think the 2nd coming of the black plague would have stressed the capacity to serve in those industries.
Originally Posted by Slavek
If it works as expected the immunizations will help a whole lot. There is one requirement, however, people have to get immunized.

Ok , Lol
Originally Posted by BobBrown
Should get the China flu vaccine before we reach herd immunity . This is supposedly taking into account the Millions who have already had the virus and recovered . This is according to Fauci the Fraud and the experts’ models.

I will never get that MF’er

Their bulshit story changes daily. I wouldn't trust those fugks to tell me if it was raining.
Originally Posted by Teal
For all the people that are supposed to be dead and dying - there's no waiting line for caskets or funeral services.

You'd think the 2nd coming of the black plague would have stressed the capacity to serve in those industries.

Carpenters, metal fabricators and upholsterers should be making $200k a year.

Lol.
I am beyond believing any prediction about anything pertaining to covid..To many lies and half truths

Don't be too surprised if this corona virus "conveniently" mutants with the public facing like 'pandemic' controls and restriction along with a wait time for a different new vaccine to be tested and approved next time it's politically expedient.
Now the bases are covered. If you catch covid after getting vaccinated, you caught the variant.
Gates was asked about widespread reports of side-effects and mumbled for two minutes straight.

#foryourowngood
Fauci does what gates tell him, no more
this whole thing has been a scam from day one. Fauci has changed his story a number of times, contradicting himself over and over. Covid is a political crisis, not a health crisis
There are some really really dumb people here.

Yeah I know. They shut off the TV 30 years ago and never read anything. Everything Fauci says--and all other medical authorties who mattter--is simply a plot to confiscate someone's shack in rural Montana.

Well, here's some news. The 80% figure has been publicized for quite awhile now, and not just by Dr. Fauci.

If President Trump did not have confidence in Dr. Fauci, Fauci would have been gone long ago.
The cov-tards will be along to shame you for questioning lord fauci
Originally Posted by KFWA
He's the Greta Thurnberg of pandemics

That is a very good description for him.
Fauci is a CCP rep.
Originally Posted by IndyCA35
There are some really really dumb people here.

Yeah I know. They shut off the TV 30 years ago and never read anything. Everything Fauci says--and all other medical authorties who mattter--is simply a plot to confiscate someone's shack in rural Montana.

Well, here's some news. The 80% figure has been publicized for quite awhile now, and not just by Dr. Fauci.

If President Trump did not have confidence in Dr. Fauci, Fauci would have been gone long ago.

Well the number was 65% early on. I am sure I recall that.

Regardless by the time you get anything close, the next thing will be along.

This is all so stupid.

And it was only for 2 or 4 weeks to slow the spike so we could get ready for the rest. That was getting close to a year ago.

They can all FOAD for all I care. Its all a scam.
There's a flaw in that thinking. Just because you have had the virus, does not mean you can't get it again. I had it early on and was tested several times for antibodies. My last test, six months after getting well, showed that I no longer have antibodies in my system. My Dr. told me that I could actually get it again. She said that from what they are seeing, many people, if not most, that have had this virus, will be immune for between 90 and 180 days. After that, all bets seem to be off. They have no idea if the same thing will happen with the vaccine or not. There is no data. Even though I am 72 and the virus was bad, until they can show that you will continue to be immune, I will not take this vaccine. I believe everyone has to make their own decision and I for one will respect whichever why they decide to go.
Originally Posted by local_dirt

Carpenters, metal fabricators and upholsterers should be making $200k a year.

Lol.

I understand most of the dead were already half in the grave anyway.

You first. I’ll take my chances.

Commie

In some places it seems the demand for cremation is higher than it has ever been in history!

[Linked Image from i.ibb.co]
Originally Posted by Stickfight

In some places it seems the demand for cremation is higher than it has ever been in history!

Germany not knowing how to dispose of dead bodies?
Germany Is the gold standard for mass burial. If you can figure out how to dispose of 3 million corpses in the 1940’s and the technological advances since then, a couple hundred thousand should be a cake walk.
Originally Posted by jackmountain
Originally Posted by Stickfight

Germany not knowing how to dispose of dead bodies?
Germany Is the gold standard for mass burial. If you can figure out how to dispose of 3 million corpses in the 1940’s and the technological advances since then, a couple hundred thousand should be a cake walk.

No Shît and well said.

🦫
Fauci is still a communist who lies.
Originally Posted by ro1459
There's a flaw in that thinking. Just because you have had the virus, does not mean you can't get it again. I had it early on and was tested several times for antibodies. My last test, six months after getting well, showed that I no longer have antibodies in my system. My Dr. told me that I could actually get it again. She said that from what they are seeing, many people, if not most, that have had this virus, will be immune for between 90 and 180 days. After that, all bets seem to be off. They have no idea if the same thing will happen with the vaccine or not. There is no data. Even though I am 72 and the virus was bad, until they can show that you will continue to be immune, I will not take this vaccine. I believe everyone has to make their own decision and I for one will respect whichever why they decide to go.

You really should fire your doctor.

Fact #1: anti bodies are only ONE of the bodies mechanisms for fighting infections.
Fact #2: those other mechanisms have much longer "memories" than anti-bodies.
Fact #3: Survivors from the SARS outbreak over a decade ago are STILL immune today to C19.
Fact #4: Around 50% of the world population is already resistant to C19 due to exposure to viruses similar to C19 that are "currently unknown to science".

C19 has an occasional nasty disposition, but it's just another bug in a long line of very similar upper respiratory virus that "go around".
The plandemic has been the greatest move to fascism this country has seen. Zero proved people would stand still for fascism when he took over GM.
© 24hourcampfire