Home
Posted By: victoro COVID-19 vaccine ingredients - 12/31/20
I don't take any drug these days until after I find out all I can about it. Your doctors or nurses aren't going to tell you what's in these COVID-19 vaccines so yesterday I checked the FDA website to what I could find out and didn't like what I found.

WHAT ARE THE INGREDIENTS IN THE MODERNA COVID-19 VACCINE? The Moderna COVID-19 Vaccine contains the following ingredients: messenger ribonucleic acid (mRNA), lipids (SM-102, polyethylene glycol [PEG] 2000 dimyristoyl glycerol [DMG], cholesterol, and 1,2-distearoyl-sn-glycero-3-phosphocholine [DSPC]), tromethamine, tromethamine hydrochloride, acetic acid, sodium acetate, and sucrose.

WHAT ARE THE INGREDIENTS IN THE PFIZER-BIONTECH COVID-19 VACCINE? The Pfizer-BioNTech COVID-19 Vaccine includes the following ingredients: mRNA, lipids ((4-hydroxybutyl)azanediyl)bis(hexane-6,1-diyl)bis(2-hexyldecanoate), 2 [(polyethylene glycol)-2000]-N,N-ditetradecylacetamide, 1,2-Distearoyl-sn-glycero-3- phosphocholine, and cholesterol), potassium chloride, monobasic potassium phosphate, sodium chloride, dibasic sodium phosphate dihydrate, and sucrose.

About some of the ingredients in these vaccines:
1) polyethylene glycol (antifreeze) is poisonous to humans and other animals. You shouldn't even get in on your skin.
2) acetic acid (vinegar)
3) sodium acetate-vinegar and salt combined
4) sucrose-Plant sugar. Why is it in a flu vaccine?
4) cholesterol-Why? We already have it in our blood.
5) potassium chloride-Prevents low potassium, normally taken in tablet form. Why inject it?
6 monobasic potassium phosphate-Used to prevent calcium kidney stones, normally taken orally. Why inject it?
7) dibasic sodium phosphate dihydrate-Used to clean or empty your bowels. Why is this part of a flu vaccine?
8) tromethamine-Used to treat metabolic acidosis (too much acid in your blood). Normally given with IV. Why is this given along with acetic acid and sodium acetate (acetic acid and salt) in a flu vaccine?

I was always led to believe that virus vaccines were made from a weakened virus or parts of that virus. There's no evidence of a virus I can see but I don't know what a lot of these ingredients are.

Here is the best part, these vaccines haven't been approved by the FDA:

"There is no U.S. Food and Drug Administration (FDA) approved vaccine to prevent COVID-19."

https://www.fda.gov/media/144638/download
Polyethylene glycol is not antifreeze

It’s Miralax
I've never put polyethylene glycol in a car.
laughing. You folks that don't like the vaccine can just make your own. Right?
Did ya know there's methyl alcohol in beer and wine. It's poisonous too. There's phosphoric acid in Coca-Cola. Look that one up. It's all about the concentration of many substances that determine toxicity.
Eye of newt ...
Originally Posted by slumlord

It’s Miralax

Colonoscopy time!

Of course, I'd rather have PEG in my stool than in my blood.
This website makes crazy look easy. I am suitably impressed.
Actually the Lipid Nano Particle which contains the PEG molecular is designed to be taken up by the cells themselves. The LNP allows the mRNA to penetrate the cell membrane. I'm not sure they know what happens to the PEG after that. is it extruded from the body via the Kidneys(urine) or Liver(bile)? I can't find the answer. Is it taken up in fat tissue. I don't know and am still trying to find out.
Posted By: efw Re: COVID-19 vaccine ingredients - 12/31/20

Shot contest!

I’ll drink y’all under the table 😅
Originally Posted by Mannlicher

Why would you need to for a mild cold?
Some of these ingredients are in Oreos

It’s foucking ON !!!
Posted By: RayF Re: COVID-19 vaccine ingredients - 12/31/20
500mg of Triactin.....
The world has gone crazy.
Some of you guys would schitt a two ton brick if you saw listed all the organic and inorganic molecules or ions floating around in your blood stream at any given minute.

How about we list all of them on every package of beef steak, or even list what is actually in a package of fresh peas or green beans?

You do know, your stomach is filled with hydrochloric acid?

How about that stuff in bile which breaks down fat molecules into something which can be absorbed into the bloodstream?
Originally Posted by Idaho_Shooter
Some of you guys would schitt a two ton brick if you saw listed all the organic and inorganic molecules or ions floating around in your blood stream at any given minute.

Since a living cell is just a biochemical machine no I would not schitt.

Which molecules makes a hell of a lot of difference.

It’s foucking ON !!!

Immunity to Oreos?
Posted By: RayF Re: COVID-19 vaccine ingredients - 12/31/20
Well, people aren’t flocking fast enough, so we now have a more contagious strain. Apparently, this one goes to 11.
Originally Posted by RayF
Well, people aren’t flocking fast enough, so we now have a more contagious strain. Apparently, this one goes to 11.

^ ^ ^
Originally Posted by MichieD
I've never put polyethylene glycol in a car.

You're right. Antifreeze is ethylene glycol. Polyethylene glycol is made from ethylene glycol.

It’s Miralax

You're right. I had to go look at my bottle of Miralax. It is a great laxative!
Originally Posted by victoro
1) polyethylene glycol (antifreeze)

You people really need to read a book here and there.
Originally Posted by 19352012
This website makes crazy look easy. I am suitably impressed.

Did you miss this part? "There is no U.S. Food and Drug Administration (FDA) approved vaccine to prevent COVID-19."
You guys do realize that the vaccine is 0.5cc delivered volume, right?

Now, I'm not taking it yet, but an IM injection of half a cc isn't going to contain enough "anti freeze" to hurt you.

Maybe worry about how your immune system might react to the mRNA, since we have no long term data to look at. Especially when you get that second dose.
Originally Posted by Mannlicher

You missed my main point: "There is no U.S. Food and Drug Administration (FDA) approved vaccine to prevent COVID-19."
Originally Posted by goalie

Now, I'm not taking it yet, but an IM injection of half a cc isn't going to contain enough "anti freeze" to hurt you.

Maybe worry about how your immune system might react to the mRNA, since we have no long term data to look at. Especially when you get that second dose.

What about some those other ingredients? They don't look like they belong in a flu vaccine.
https://www.brighteon.com/4a0b5f84-d27e-4167-ac29-92723d6ee879

It’s foucking ON !!!

Some of those Oreos will have you cutting your 'nads off.

[Linked Image from tasteofhome.com]
Originally Posted by cooper57m
Did ya know there's methyl alcohol in beer and wine. It's poisonous too. There's phosphoric acid in Coca-Cola. Look that one up. It's all about the concentration of many substances that determine toxicity.

Maybe they should add some methyl alcohol and phosphoric acid to the vaccines too since small amounts won't hurt you.
By the time the FDA approves a vaccine for COVID-19 it may have mutated and the vaccine won't work.
https://www.vaccinesandchristianity...iv-vaccination-is-like-a-box-of-poisons/

Drink up! 🤑🍵 😓☣️
Originally Posted by OldHat
Actually the Lipid Nano Particle which contains the PEG molecular is designed to be taken up by the cells themselves. The LNP allows the mRNA to penetrate the cell membrane. I'm not sure they know what happens to the PEG after that. is it extruded from the body via the Kidneys(urine) or Liver(bile)? I can't find the answer. Is it taken up in fat tissue. I don't know and am still trying to find out.

There's guys who either push the drugs themselves or have family that does and they benefit from them.
There's no convincing them. They'd risk their own family's lives and other families for sure, if it would make them a buck.

Here's another video on vaccine ingredients.

https://www.brighteon.com/c100f8cf-203b-4615-bacc-c8430e564d93
Posted By: 99guy Re: COVID-19 vaccine ingredients - 01/01/21
By the time the FDA approves a vaccine for COVID-19 it may have mutated and the vaccine won't work.

I'd recommend that you don't take the vaccine.

That will put one more person in line ahead of you whose life or the 10 lives that person might come in contact with, that could be saved.
I don't take any drug these days until after I find out all I can about it. Your doctors or nurses aren't going to tell you what's in these COVID-19 vaccines so yesterday I checked the FDA website to what I could find out and didn't like what I found.

WHAT ARE THE INGREDIENTS IN THE MODERNA COVID-19 VACCINE? The Moderna COVID-19 Vaccine contains the following ingredients: messenger ribonucleic acid (mRNA), lipids (SM-102, polyethylene glycol [PEG] 2000 dimyristoyl glycerol [DMG], cholesterol, and 1,2-distearoyl-sn-glycero-3-phosphocholine [DSPC]), tromethamine, tromethamine hydrochloride, acetic acid, sodium acetate, and sucrose.

WHAT ARE THE INGREDIENTS IN THE PFIZER-BIONTECH COVID-19 VACCINE? The Pfizer-BioNTech COVID-19 Vaccine includes the following ingredients: mRNA, lipids ((4-hydroxybutyl)azanediyl)bis(hexane-6,1-diyl)bis(2-hexyldecanoate), 2 [(polyethylene glycol)-2000]-N,N-ditetradecylacetamide, 1,2-Distearoyl-sn-glycero-3- phosphocholine, and cholesterol), potassium chloride, monobasic potassium phosphate, sodium chloride, dibasic sodium phosphate dihydrate, and sucrose.

About some of the ingredients in these vaccines:
1) polyethylene glycol (antifreeze) is poisonous to humans and other animals. You shouldn't even get in on your skin.
2) acetic acid (vinegar)
3) sodium acetate-vinegar and salt combined
4) sucrose-Plant sugar. Why is it in a flu vaccine?
4) cholesterol-Why? We already have it in our blood.
5) potassium chloride-Prevents low potassium, normally taken in tablet form. Why inject it?
6 monobasic potassium phosphate-Used to prevent calcium kidney stones, normally taken orally. Why inject it?
7) dibasic sodium phosphate dihydrate-Used to clean or empty your bowels. Why is this part of a flu vaccine?
8) tromethamine-Used to treat metabolic acidosis (too much acid in your blood). Normally given with IV. Why is this given along with acetic acid and sodium acetate (acetic acid and salt) in a flu vaccine?

I was always led to believe that virus vaccines were made from a weakened virus or parts of that virus. There's no evidence of a virus I can see but I don't know what a lot of these ingredients are.

Here is the best part, these vaccines haven't been approved by the FDA:

"There is no U.S. Food and Drug Administration (FDA) approved vaccine to prevent COVID-19."

https://www.fda.gov/media/144638/download

So, if you know so much about how to make the vaccine, why didn't you? And if you're so smart why aren't you working for Phizer for a half-mil a year?
From a chemist's point of view, I'd be more concerned about the ingredients in the last hot dog you ate than the ingredients listed here. I'll gladly move up in the vaccine line if some of you fellas want to wait.
Originally Posted by Rock Chuck

It’s foucking ON !!!

Some of those Oreos will have you cutting your 'nads off.

[Linked Image from tasteofhome.com]

If you unscrew the top of the Oreo does the stuff inside work as vaccine?
Posted By: Etoh Re: COVID-19 vaccine ingredients - 01/01/21
If your interested

glycols are 2 alcohols (-OH) groups, ethanol is only one, most here prefer there freezing point depressants with only one alcohol group thinking it isn't as toxic as the dialchols

some antifreezes used to be ethylene glycol, toxic, smells sweet animals loved it

antifreeze is propylene glycol

PEG is polyethylene glycol

they are also ethers. starter fluid stuff, (-O- oxygen only in middle of chain)

the poly term indicates any number of ethyl groups can be inserted between the alcohol groups to change the molecular wt. thus the physical properties.

making drugs is easy, making biological drugs,(remember the gov. owns the definition of drug, not you or I) is a little harder, but the hardest part is getting the drug to the target site,
The medical industry loves the blood (injection) route as it can be standardized, shows faster results, and a trained staff is available (see goalie)
the makers dilemma is the start up costs, so they change the formulation which allows them to patent the process, incase they hit a pot of gold.

this last , is actually a big plus for the end consumer as the 20 or so varieties coming the market will be different in their biopharmaceutical profiles
the best vaccine will be the one that gets the drug to the target, (includes lack of side effects, toxicology profile etc.)

the acetic acid and NaCl are part of the buffer system that stabilizes the protein, as all proteins are ph sensitive.
stuff like cholesterol are there to increase the rheology of the mixture, -- make it flow throw needles, blood vessels without clumping.

the propylenes are there as a passive transport system across (usually lipid membranes)

on another topic but both have more in common than differences from a pharmaceutical formulations view.

DMSO or dimethyl sulfoxide is an aprotic solvent, meaning it can dissolve just about anything,--- that is a physical property
its pharmacological properties are--- one of the strongest anti-inflammatories (for mammals) on the planet.

USP grade DMSO is used in a lot of prescriptions, in combination with PEG and ethylene oxide (really strong ether) to transport a lot of drugs across the cell membrane, thus the medicine can be used topical which is the preferred method, (no liver by pass, no effect on vascular system, no effect on CNS central nervous system. )

as an example
using the above transport system for restless leg syndrome
it can be added to an anticholinergic for spasm, Voltaren (as someone here suggested) for inflammation , and a pain med.

ALL MEDICINES ARE TOXIC when used out of their therapeutic threshold.

all poisons are medicines when used inside of their therapeutic range.
Old news...Bill Shakespeare posted the formula in Macbeth years ago. ...."wool of bat"... There be ye viral.
I was hoping you'd respond Etoh. I realized that polyethylene glycol isn't antifreeze after I posted the ingredients. I thought all these years that vaccines contained weaken virus or virus parts. Do you know if any of these ingredients are from the COVID-19 virus? Do you know why the FDA hasn't approved the Pfizer and Moderna vaccines (according to their website)? I got an email about signing up for the vaccine from the local clinic but I won't be signing up for these vaccines.

😃😀

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]
EUA is in effect for the usage

Youre free to decline

https://www.fda.gov/emergency-prepa...rk/emergency-use-authorization#abouteuas
Originally Posted by goalie

What about some those other ingredients? They don't look like they belong in a flu vaccine.

How would you or I know what belongs in a flu vaccine? Pretty sure neither of us has earned a Phd in molecular micro biology.
Posted By: Etoh Re: COVID-19 vaccine ingredients - 01/01/21
I was hoping you'd respond Etoh. I realized that polyethylene glycol isn't antifreeze after I posted the ingredients. I thought all these years that vaccines contained weaken virus or virus parts. Do you know if any of these ingredients are from the COVID-19 virus? Do you know why the FDA hasn't approved the Pfizer and Moderna vaccines (according to their website)? I got an email about signing up for the vaccine from the local clinic but I won't be signing up for these vaccines.

the vaccine (when working correctly) will cause a miscoding in the messenger ribonucleic acid sequence of the spike used for attachment.

an analogy ---- some folks here believe that a synthetic drug with modifications is just a synthetic of the original. Plaquenil is a synthetic drug for quinine . wrong it is a different drug having properties of the congener.

same way with the vaccines. the companies will build them with the new knowledge as it becomes on line, within the physical constraints of their production capacities.

Covid is more of a vascular problem, anyway, and I'm disappointed more research is not here,

so, make sure you are taking your daily aspirin.
© 24hourcampfire