victoro Offline OP
Campfire Tracker
OP Offline
Campfire Tracker
V
Originally Posted by slumlord
Polyethylene glycol is not antifreeze

It’s Miralax

You're right. I had to go look at my bottle of Miralax. It is a great laxative!

GB1

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by victoro
1) polyethylene glycol (antifreeze)

You people really need to read a book here and there.

V
victoro Offline OP
Campfire Tracker
OP Offline
Campfire Tracker
V
Originally Posted by 19352012
This website makes crazy look easy. I am suitably impressed.

Did you miss this part? "There is no U.S. Food and Drug Administration (FDA) approved vaccine to prevent COVID-19."

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
You guys do realize that the vaccine is 0.5cc delivered volume, right?

Now, I'm not taking it yet, but an IM injection of half a cc isn't going to contain enough "anti freeze" to hurt you.

Maybe worry about how your immune system might react to the mRNA, since we have no long term data to look at. Especially when you get that second dose.

V
victoro Offline OP
Campfire Tracker
OP Offline
Campfire Tracker
V
Originally Posted by Mannlicher
laughing. You folks that don't like the vaccine can just make your own. Right?

You missed my main point: "There is no U.S. Food and Drug Administration (FDA) approved vaccine to prevent COVID-19."

IC B2

V
victoro Offline OP
Campfire Tracker
OP Offline
Campfire Tracker
V
Originally Posted by goalie
You guys do realize that the vaccine is 0.5cc delivered volume, right?

Now, I'm not taking it yet, but an IM injection of half a cc isn't going to contain enough "anti freeze" to hurt you.

Maybe worry about how your immune system might react to the mRNA, since we have no long term data to look at. Especially when you get that second dose.

What about some those other ingredients? They don't look like they belong in a flu vaccine.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter

Campfire Kahuna
Online Content
Campfire Kahuna
Some of these ingredients are in Oreos

It’s foucking ON !!!

Some of those Oreos will have you cutting your 'nads off.

[Linked Image from tasteofhome.com]

“In a time of deceit telling the truth is a revolutionary act.”
― George Orwell

It's not over when you lose. It's over when you quit.
V
victoro Offline OP
Campfire Tracker
OP Offline
Campfire Tracker
V
Originally Posted by cooper57m
Did ya know there's methyl alcohol in beer and wine. It's poisonous too. There's phosphoric acid in Coca-Cola. Look that one up. It's all about the concentration of many substances that determine toxicity.

Maybe they should add some methyl alcohol and phosphoric acid to the vaccines too since small amounts won't hurt you.

V
victoro Offline OP
Campfire Tracker
OP Offline
Campfire Tracker
V
By the time the FDA approves a vaccine for COVID-19 it may have mutated and the vaccine won't work.

IC B3

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by OldHat
Actually the Lipid Nano Particle which contains the PEG molecular is designed to be taken up by the cells themselves. The LNP allows the mRNA to penetrate the cell membrane. I'm not sure they know what happens to the PEG after that. is it extruded from the body via the Kidneys(urine) or Liver(bile)? I can't find the answer. Is it taken up in fat tissue. I don't know and am still trying to find out.

There's guys who either push the drugs themselves or have family that does and they benefit from them.
There's no convincing them. They'd risk their own family's lives and other families for sure, if it would make them a buck.

Here's another video on vaccine ingredients.

https://www.brighteon.com/c100f8cf-203b-4615-bacc-c8430e564d93

Last edited by Happy_Camper; 12/31/20.
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
By the time the FDA approves a vaccine for COVID-19 it may have mutated and the vaccine won't work.

I'd recommend that you don't take the vaccine.

That will put one more person in line ahead of you whose life or the 10 lives that person might come in contact with, that could be saved.

"You cannot invade mainland America. There would be a rifle behind every blade of grass"
~Admiral Yamamoto~

When the people fear their government, there is tyranny; when the government fears the people, there is liberty. ~Thomas Jefferson~
T
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
T
I don't take any drug these days until after I find out all I can about it. Your doctors or nurses aren't going to tell you what's in these COVID-19 vaccines so yesterday I checked the FDA website to what I could find out and didn't like what I found.

WHAT ARE THE INGREDIENTS IN THE MODERNA COVID-19 VACCINE? The Moderna COVID-19 Vaccine contains the following ingredients: messenger ribonucleic acid (mRNA), lipids (SM-102, polyethylene glycol [PEG] 2000 dimyristoyl glycerol [DMG], cholesterol, and 1,2-distearoyl-sn-glycero-3-phosphocholine [DSPC]), tromethamine, tromethamine hydrochloride, acetic acid, sodium acetate, and sucrose.

WHAT ARE THE INGREDIENTS IN THE PFIZER-BIONTECH COVID-19 VACCINE? The Pfizer-BioNTech COVID-19 Vaccine includes the following ingredients: mRNA, lipids ((4-hydroxybutyl)azanediyl)bis(hexane-6,1-diyl)bis(2-hexyldecanoate), 2 [(polyethylene glycol)-2000]-N,N-ditetradecylacetamide, 1,2-Distearoyl-sn-glycero-3- phosphocholine, and cholesterol), potassium chloride, monobasic potassium phosphate, sodium chloride, dibasic sodium phosphate dihydrate, and sucrose.

About some of the ingredients in these vaccines:
1) polyethylene glycol (antifreeze) is poisonous to humans and other animals. You shouldn't even get in on your skin.
2) acetic acid (vinegar)
3) sodium acetate-vinegar and salt combined
4) sucrose-Plant sugar. Why is it in a flu vaccine?
4) cholesterol-Why? We already have it in our blood.
5) potassium chloride-Prevents low potassium, normally taken in tablet form. Why inject it?
6 monobasic potassium phosphate-Used to prevent calcium kidney stones, normally taken orally. Why inject it?
7) dibasic sodium phosphate dihydrate-Used to clean or empty your bowels. Why is this part of a flu vaccine?
8) tromethamine-Used to treat metabolic acidosis (too much acid in your blood). Normally given with IV. Why is this given along with acetic acid and sodium acetate (acetic acid and salt) in a flu vaccine?

I was always led to believe that virus vaccines were made from a weakened virus or parts of that virus. There's no evidence of a virus I can see but I don't know what a lot of these ingredients are.

Here is the best part, these vaccines haven't been approved by the FDA:

"There is no U.S. Food and Drug Administration (FDA) approved vaccine to prevent COVID-19."

https://www.fda.gov/media/144638/download

So, if you know so much about how to make the vaccine, why didn't you? And if you're so smart why aren't you working for Phizer for a half-mil a year?

Tarquin
B
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
B
From a chemist's point of view, I'd be more concerned about the ingredients in the last hot dog you ate than the ingredients listed here. I'll gladly move up in the vaccine line if some of you fellas want to wait.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by Rock Chuck
Some of these ingredients are in Oreos

It’s foucking ON !!!

Some of those Oreos will have you cutting your 'nads off.

[Linked Image from tasteofhome.com]

If you unscrew the top of the Oreo does the stuff inside work as vaccine?

-OMotS

"If memory serves fails me..."
Quote: ( unnamed) "been prtty deep in the cooler todaay "

Television and radio are most effective when people question little and think even less.
E
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
E
If your interested

glycols are 2 alcohols (-OH) groups, ethanol is only one, most here prefer there freezing point depressants with only one alcohol group thinking it isn't as toxic as the dialchols

some antifreezes used to be ethylene glycol, toxic, smells sweet animals loved it

antifreeze is propylene glycol

PEG is polyethylene glycol

they are also ethers. starter fluid stuff, (-O- oxygen only in middle of chain)

the poly term indicates any number of ethyl groups can be inserted between the alcohol groups to change the molecular wt. thus the physical properties.

making drugs is easy, making biological drugs,(remember the gov. owns the definition of drug, not you or I) is a little harder, but the hardest part is getting the drug to the target site,
The medical industry loves the blood (injection) route as it can be standardized, shows faster results, and a trained staff is available (see goalie)
the makers dilemma is the start up costs, so they change the formulation which allows them to patent the process, incase they hit a pot of gold.

this last , is actually a big plus for the end consumer as the 20 or so varieties coming the market will be different in their biopharmaceutical profiles
the best vaccine will be the one that gets the drug to the target, (includes lack of side effects, toxicology profile etc.)

the acetic acid and NaCl are part of the buffer system that stabilizes the protein, as all proteins are ph sensitive.
stuff like cholesterol are there to increase the rheology of the mixture, -- make it flow throw needles, blood vessels without clumping.

the propylenes are there as a passive transport system across (usually lipid membranes)

on another topic but both have more in common than differences from a pharmaceutical formulations view.

DMSO or dimethyl sulfoxide is an aprotic solvent, meaning it can dissolve just about anything,--- that is a physical property
its pharmacological properties are--- one of the strongest anti-inflammatories (for mammals) on the planet.

USP grade DMSO is used in a lot of prescriptions, in combination with PEG and ethylene oxide (really strong ether) to transport a lot of drugs across the cell membrane, thus the medicine can be used topical which is the preferred method, (no liver by pass, no effect on vascular system, no effect on CNS central nervous system. )

as an example
using the above transport system for restless leg syndrome
it can be added to an anticholinergic for spasm, Voltaren (as someone here suggested) for inflammation , and a pain med.

ALL MEDICINES ARE TOXIC when used out of their therapeutic threshold.

all poisons are medicines when used inside of their therapeutic range.

Most people don't have what it takes to get old
F
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
F
Old news...Bill Shakespeare posted the formula in Macbeth years ago. ...."wool of bat"... There be ye viral.

Last edited by flintlocke; 01/01/21.

Well this is a fine pickle we're in, should'a listened to Joe McCarthy and George Orwell I guess.
V
victoro Offline OP
Campfire Tracker
OP Offline
Campfire Tracker
V
I was hoping you'd respond Etoh. I realized that polyethylene glycol isn't antifreeze after I posted the ingredients. I thought all these years that vaccines contained weaken virus or virus parts. Do you know if any of these ingredients are from the COVID-19 virus? Do you know why the FDA hasn't approved the Pfizer and Moderna vaccines (according to their website)? I got an email about signing up for the vaccine from the local clinic but I won't be signing up for these vaccines.

Last edited by victoro; 01/01/21.
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna

😃😀

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]

Page 2 of 3 1 2 3

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

495 members (007FJ, 19rabbit52, 222Sako, 308xray, 29aholic, 12344mag, 38 invisible), 1,763 guests, and 1,197 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,194,010
Posts18,520,643
Members74,020
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.