Home
Yeah I know, gay question.

But I need to take a break from the brew.
(I'll spare you the details, not fun health issue...)

Been slurping on Busch NA and Heineken 0.0 for the last week.

What else is there?

O'Douls?

Coors make one?

NA White Claw?
Posted By: Valsdad Re: Favorite NA 'Beer'? - 01/03/21
Originally Posted by SamOlson

What else is there?

O'Douls?

Coors make one?

NA White Claw?

Try to find a Saint Pauli's Girl Sam.

That one that Guinness makes, name is not coming out of the hard drive now, is pretty good too.

Stick with the Euros was/is my experience. I haven't found a good American one in all the years since I quit the real stuff.
Posted By: AcesNeights Re: Favorite NA 'Beer'? - 01/03/21
Water.
Posted By: dye7barrel Re: Favorite NA 'Beer'? - 01/03/21
I'm going through a tunnel. Can't hear you.
Posted By: cooper57m Re: Favorite NA 'Beer'? - 01/03/21
Coors Light grin
Posted By: GreatWaputi Re: Favorite NA 'Beer'? - 01/03/21
Originally Posted by AcesNeights
Water.

Exactly
Posted By: Lonerider Re: Favorite NA 'Beer'? - 01/03/21
ROOT beer
Posted By: Teal Re: Favorite NA 'Beer'? - 01/03/21
First thought you meant "North American"

If you mean non-alcoholic- I don't know. Had a pard go off the booze but he drank a lot of Clausthaler.

link - some twits wrote an article
Switch to bourbon.
Originally Posted by Teal

If you mean non-alcoholic- I don't know. Had a pard go off the booze but he drank a lot of Clausthaler.

Clausthaler is another decent one. If not mistaken that's a Heinie product, no?
Posted By: slumlord Re: Favorite NA 'Beer'? - 01/03/21
It’s gonna taste like sheeit, might as well try to get a buzz of it

Otherwise, no

Just gimme a bottle of water.
Posted By: 22250rem Re: Favorite NA 'Beer'? - 01/03/21
About 20 years ago I used to consume an NA beer from Guinness called "Kaliber". It was available at the restaurant my sister worked at and I would have a few when I was there if I was driving. Haven't seen it in years but googled it and it looks like it's still around. At first it tasted too bitter but then I began to like it. I'd love to try some again if I could find it.
Posted By: fester Re: Favorite NA 'Beer'? - 01/03/21
Ginger
Posted By: flintlocke Re: Favorite NA 'Beer'? - 01/03/21
Clausthaler.
Originally Posted by Valsdad

Oops, nope, not a Heinie beer.
Posted By: jmdriver Re: Favorite NA 'Beer'? - 01/03/21
Originally Posted by cooper57m
Coors Light grin

This or water. Same difference. Hopefully it’s not serious
Posted By: SamOlson Re: Favorite NA 'Beer'? - 01/03/21
Geno, no SPG here, I used to get the real verison in Bozeman though, the NA version would probably be nice and skunky like the Heineken 0.0.

No delivery available...

To the rest of you enablers, I gotta take a break!
(and yes it sucks!)

Posted By: EdM Re: Favorite NA 'Beer'? - 01/03/21
I quit drinking beer a year and a half or so ago and drink those lightly flavored sparkling waters.
I had to drink that NA chit in the titty bar once cause I was only 19. 2 drink minimum. I gave one away.

Same strip club that kicked me out another time for wearin a wife beater in there. Took my $5 cover charge, let me then mgr made me leave for my attire. Wtf
Posted By: cooper57m Re: Favorite NA 'Beer'? - 01/03/21
Seriously, if it was me, I'd just go coffee or tea. It's winter, time for either bourbon or a hot beverage. For me, beer is for a hot summer day. I'd rather enjoy the taste of a nice cupa tea over near beer.
Posted By: MadMooner Re: Favorite NA 'Beer'? - 01/03/21
Originally Posted by EdM
I quit drinking beer a year and a half or so ago and drink those lightly flavored sparkling waters.

Yep. Had to quit beer for a while. Tried the NA stuff and it just isn’t good. Started popping a LaCroix (or whatever dafugg they’re called) instead.

Much better.
Geno, no SPG here, I used to get the real verison in Bozeman though, the NA version would probably be nice and skunky like the Heineken 0.0.

No delivery available...

(and yes it sucks!)

Yeah Sam, rural living has some drawbacks. Variety, sure we got variety. There's Romaine and Iceberg lettuce, and 3 kinds of apples.

As far as "it sucks"...............................would the alternative suck worse, right?
Posted By: Pappy348 Re: Favorite NA 'Beer'? - 01/03/21

Best I ever found. Better than some “real” beers. Hard to find hereabouts.
Originally Posted by MadMooner
Originally Posted by EdM

Yep. Had to quit beer for a while. Tried the NA stuff and it just isn’t good. Started popping a LaCroix (or whatever dafugg they’re called) instead.

Much better.

Got a Soda Stream machine a few years back. Carbonate my own water from my well, add a squeeze of lemon, lime, grapefruit, tart cherry juice, etc and make my own expensive "seltzers". I love the dang thing. Only real sodas I drink nowadays seem to be the Jarritos down at the Rubio's taco shop.
Posted By: SamOlson Re: Favorite NA 'Beer'? - 01/03/21
Should clarify no alcohol period.

And no strip clubs...lol
Can you add extra carbonation say something like Dr Pepper? So it really boils out your nostrils?
Posted By: MichieD Re: Favorite NA 'Beer'? - 01/03/21
Tea and water in the summer, coffee and water in the winter.

Tea means iced tea for those from northern latitudes.
I am a very infrequent drinker of beer. I have a very, very hard time telling the difference between various beers. (Perhaps the problem is that I don't hold my head back so that my nose is elevated high enough in the air.) On the topic of NAs, I have only experienced one that I thought was bad. We picked up some Beck's NA in Canada, thinking that we were really going to be living high. Upon our return home we found it to be absolutely god-awful.

My apologies to Heineken, who I named as the culprit in the original post. Chalk it up to fading memory.

why bother ?

empty calories & nothin gained
I tried some of that stuff back when I first quit drinking. Didn't taste too bad but just wasn't the same, plus it gave me the shizzling fits. Gave it up as a bad job.
Originally Posted by tikkanut

why bother ?

empty calories & nothin gained

Bud Light has spoken

😂😂
Posted By: Salty303 Re: Favorite NA 'Beer'? - 01/03/21
When I hung up the beer mug I ended up going all Uncle Si. Big jug of ice tea but I don't pack it around like him I leave it in the fridge. lol
I still drink lots of tea 7 yrs later. Just went for my usual coupla afternoon Rock Stars to keep the poison quotient up and after them it'll be tea all night and a lil herbage. I started with normal tea but ended up trying the ol lady's green tea and I actually like it better, 3 bags to a gallon or so.. whole lemon squished in there, done. I'll wait now for someone to tell me where to turn in my man card. haha

And no strip clubs...lol

Health & healthy relationship in mind my vote goes to H2-0, at times I'll add a slice of lime or lemon. Hot, warm, cold & iced all may work depending on conditions.
Originally Posted by slumlord
Can you add extra carbonation say something like Dr Pepper? So it really boils out your nostrils?

I bet I could.

I over carbonate mine as I usually keep a bottle in the fridge for a day or two. Makes it stay fizzy longer.

Dr Pepper would be a hoot, hand someone a glass and tell them a joke. Stuff be flyin' all out their nose for sure!
Originally Posted by EdM

Much better.

Got a Soda Stream machine a few years back. Carbonate my own water from my well, add a squeeze of lemon, lime, grapefruit, tart cherry juice, etc and make my own expensive "seltzers". I love the dang thing. Only real sodas I drink nowadays seem to be the Jarritos down at the Rubio's taco shop.

My wife is all over that one she drinks lots of bubbly water. I have a glass now and then too. Been meaning to try bubblifying something tastier than water one of these days should work fine?
Originally Posted by Salty303
When I hung up the beer mug I ended up going all Uncle Si. Big jug of ice tea but I don't pack it around like him I leave it in the fridge. lol
I still drink lots of tea 7 yrs later. Just went for my usual coupla afternoon Rock Stars to keep the poison quotient up and after them it'll be tea all night and a lil herbage. I started with normal tea but ended up trying the ol lady's green tea and I actually like it better, 3 bags to a gallon or so.. whole lemon squished in there, done. I'll wait now for someone to tell me where to turn in my man card. haha

I can't tell you to turn in that card.

After all, I have my own soda water maker.

And, when I go to the Rez station, I get a free ice tea (with a shot of lemonade) with a fill-up. (I hate gas station coffee)
Originally Posted by Lonerider
ROOT beer

LOL that's the first thing I thought of.
I drink water all day but when I get home I like to have a beer or 6,7,8...
(used to love the whiskey and tequila but that HAD to stop)

Drinking the beer has become a habit, the phony beer is simply an attempt to fool myself.

A friend of mine got one of those and went crazy with it. Later found out it was really irritating his esophagus and his Dr. told him to cool it with that as that irritation could lead to cancer. Seriously, water or some herbal HOT tea would likely be best.
Originally Posted by EdM

Much better.

My wife is all over that one she drinks lots of bubbly water. I have a glass now and then too. Been meaning to try bubblifying something tastier than water one of these days should work fine?

Lately,my go to has been a tablespoon or so of tart cherry concentrate in a 12 oz glass, sometimes with a squeeze of lime added. I tried one of their cola deals and didn't like it. I've done some OJ mixed with some fizzy water, lime, lemon, grapefruit, and even some root beer flavoring (hated that, artificial flavors in it )

If I was you, I'd try anything I liked

Drinking the beer has become a habit, the phony beer is simply an attempt to fool myself.

Completely different circumstances but a good friend quit too and he slams n/a beer and likes it. I tried it, didn't work for me.
He drinks whatever's handy O'douls, molsons that ive noticed
Originally Posted by EdM

Much better.

A buddy had a gin and tonic habit that would of sunk the Dutch Navy. He decided he couldn’t afford all the G&T’s he was drinking so started making his own tonic on a second hand Soda Stream 😆

Was the best tonic water evah!
Originally Posted by cooper57m

A friend of mine got one of those and went crazy with it. Later found out it was really irritating his esophagus and his Dr. told him to cool it with that as that irritation could lead to cancer. Seriously, water or some herbal HOT tea would likely be best.

The trick, like in most of life, is to not go crazy with it.

I have maybe 3 "sodas" a week on average.
Originally Posted by EdM

Much better.

Lately,my go to has been a tablespoon or so of tart cherry concentrate in a 12 oz glass, sometimes with a squeeze of lime added. I tried one of their cola deals and didn't like it. I've done some OJ mixed with some fizzy water, lime, lemon, grapefruit, and even some root beer flavoring (hated that, artificial flavors in it )

If I was you, I'd try anything I liked

Thanks amigo I think I'll do some experimentin..
Posted By: jackmountain Re: Favorite NA 'Beer'? - 01/03/21
Originally Posted by Ghostinthemachine
Switch to bourbon.

X200
Busch NA better than any I have tried.
Originally Posted by EdM

Much better.

A buddy had a gin and tonic habit that would of sunk the Dutch Navy. He decided he couldn’t afford all the G&T’s he was drinking so started making his own tonic on a second hand Soda Stream 😆

Was the best tonic water evah!

I hadn't thought of that.

Might have to look for a source of quinine, might keep The Corona away too.
Posted By: jackmountain Re: Favorite NA 'Beer'? - 01/03/21
I had to drink that NA chit in the titty bar once cause I was only 19. 2 drink minimum. I gave one away.

Same strip club that kicked me out another time for wearin a wife beater in there. Took my $5 cover charge, let me then mgr made me leave for my attire. Wtf

Buddy was a plumber and went straight from work. Had that clear glue on his pants and shirt. Said he walked in the bathroom and when he walked out they’d switched to black light and you can imagine what it looked like he had splattered over his chest and lap.
Originally Posted by jordan555

my welder buddy Spook.......

drinks 10-12 cans of that schidt everyday

But man can he weld/fabricate
Originally Posted by jackmountain
Originally Posted by Ghostinthemachine
Switch to bourbon.

X200

Pretty sure my pancreas wouldn't like that idea!
Guts bothering you again?
Gin and tonics can be problematic...🤣
Originally Posted by tikkanut
Originally Posted by jordan555

my welder buddy Spook.......

drinks 10-12 cans of that schidt everyday

But man can he weld/fabricate

for example.....

reverse flow smokers using fruitwood........not pellets

[Linked Image from i.imgur.com]
Saint Pauli Girl and Beck's are the best I've had.
Originally Posted by jackmountain

Buddy was a plumber and went straight from work. Had that clear glue on his pants and shirt. Said he walked in the bathroom and when he walked out they’d switched to black light and you can imagine what it looked like he had splattered over his chest and lap.

Similar deal in Deja Vu at Spokane about 20 years ago.

But in my bud's case I think it was real jjizzzzz....lol

Damn it was funny.
Posted By: renegade50 Re: Favorite NA 'Beer'? - 01/03/21

Lol!!!!!

Cat West!!!!

TFF!!!
Originally Posted by Jim_Conrad
Guts bothering you again?

Yeah, over indulged at Christmas.

Must have triggered something in a bad way.

Did a little Dr. google-fu and freaked myself out.

Taking a break.

Need to take a break regardless. Boring but necessary.
Posted By: gunzo Re: Favorite NA 'Beer'? - 01/03/21
The taste & calories without the buzz? I don't get it, but to each their own. I just finished 16 days without booze, I lived. Anheuser Busch sent me a card & the local beer store called every other day to check on me though. So there are folks that will think about you.
Any carbonated beverage can aggravate your throat and guts. They are awfully acidic.

But heck man, everything will kill ya it seems.
Posted By: las Re: Favorite non-alcoholic 'beer'? - 01/04/21
I've been on non-alcoholic beer for several years now.

O'Douls is often all resturants have. They filter that stuff through a couple Irishmen before bottling...

If I can't get Becks, Clousterhaven? is a poor second.

All he rest is only filtered through someone's kidneys once.

Couldn't find any Becks or Clauster here in Lahaina, so I've got one bottle of a 6 of Heineken left. I'm just rebotttling it after use, and going to take it back to see if I can get my money back. No one will notice the difference.

I kinda like that greenish tint to my pee from the Becks.... smile
Posted By: Cheyenne Re: Favorite NA 'Beer'? - 01/04/21
Beck's or Heineken (second). I had one other kind (SPG?) that I really didn't like.
Sam, you better look and see if Keystone makes one.

That would be the bomb. sick
I used to enjoy an O'Douls with my Dad on occassion.
Posted By: ribka Re: Favorite NA 'Beer'? - 01/04/21

No delivery available...

(and yes it sucks!)

I just drink bubbly water when taking a reprieve . Many flavors available
Posted By: tzone Re: Favorite NA 'Beer'? - 01/04/21
Coors Light

My nephew had the same problem, he switched to organic milk and said he’d never go back to liquor. Hasn’t had a drink in 4-5 years.
Posted By: luv2safari Re: Favorite NA 'Beer'? - 01/04/21

That's one I like, and I also like O'Douls. Gout loves beer drinkers, so I drink the faux to fool it. I don't miss the buzz, and I don't miss hangovers.
Posted By: Fireball2 Re: Favorite NA 'Beer'? - 01/04/21
Only people that quit drinking are alcoholics that can't quit drinking. And they can always tell you the day and time they quit cuz they've hated every miserable moment of their lives since.

No offense LOL.
Posted By: troublesome82 Re: Favorite NA 'Beer'? - 01/04/21
I enjoyed Clausthaler as well during my sober years.
Posted By: las Re: Favorite non-alcoholic 'beer'? - 01/04/21
A few months ago I read a few dozen reviews of said subject.

They ran the gamit just like the posts here. There were people who would never ever drink another O'Douls, like me, and those who thought Becks was unbelievably bad, "tasting like urine".

I wouldn't know about that, having never drunk urine, so I gotta wonder about that guy.

Tastes all kinds, apparently.

And the colder it is, the better I like Becks, which is pretty hard to find. Odouls, SPG, and Heineken seem to be fairly readily found. I think Bud is coming out with one now also. It's already piss beer, so why not?

Hush now, you ever tried mowing 2 acres with a 38” cut with no Keystone??

Better have a 12 pack on ice.
Linda Lovelace
Posted By: arkypete Re: Favorite NA 'Beer'? - 01/04/21
IBC Root beer
Posted By: deflave Re: Favorite NA 'Beer'? - 01/04/21
Originally Posted by Fireball2
Only people that quit drinking are alcoholics that can't quit drinking. And they can always tell you the day and time they quit cuz they've hated every miserable moment of their lives since.

No offense LOL.

Hey Fireballz, whatever happened to your big Jesus kick?

LOL
Posted By: deflave Re: Favorite NA 'Beer'? - 01/04/21
Samola,

If your stomach is bothering you, near beer is gonna be worse than anything else. It's pure piss.

Buy a bunch of mineral water. Not carbonated water, not spring water, not bottled water.

MINERAL water.

Topo Chico or Pelligrono if they sell such things on the rez.

Good luck,
Clark
Posted By: goalie Re: Favorite NA 'Beer'? - 01/04/21
Originally Posted by deflave

No offense LOL.

LOL

I quit a few years ago while training for a race.

Not miserable.

Don't miss it.

Did have some bourbon with my cigar at deer camp this year though.
Posted By: kkahmann Re: Favorite NA 'Beer'? - 01/04/21
O’Douls Amber—I first drank it in Montana—snowmobiling in West Yellowstone.
I had a bunch of gallstones a few years ago too much drinking and such... fatty foods and so forth.

Fantastic doctor back then, she told me to start drinking beet juice, apple cider vinegar and lemon juice.

Bottom line, I started making beer shanties with lemonade and started drinking a blueberry beet juice. Granted, this was the summer so I had a lot more hydration flowing through me. I would mix my beer and lemonade shanties 1: 1 and sometimes 1:1:1 with water.

My outside working beer has always been some 30 pack of piss poor natural light or whatever. It's just hydration, change of flavor from water. Not enough alcohol in the mixture to even notice.

I would do 6 oz of beet juice or beet and blueberry juice whatever the wife should find at the store or mail order at Sunrise and at bedtime.

Not sure if this will help you or not but it sure cleaned me up well.

Fought forest fires years ago the ratio then was 120 ounces of hydration a day for my 240 lb weight.

2:1 ounces to body weight.

Impossible to drink that much in the winter. And way too easy to drink too much booze.

As for NA beer... no help here, I tried it and I just can't drink that stuff. Terrible flavor and way too damn expensive.

Good luck... I hope what I wrote didn't waste your time and reading it.
Thank you all for the good suggestions.

I'm gonna do this!

Maybe not 100% cold turkey but at least keep it to once a week.

No offense LOL.

LOL

hey Dave, why not use the sock puppets for maximum effect? You can create your own consensus.
Posted By: EdM Re: Favorite non-alcoholic 'beer'? - 01/04/21
Originally Posted by EdM

Much better.

My wife bought me one of those a few Christmas's ago. It's still in a closet.
Posted By: rost495 Re: Favorite NA 'Beer'? - 01/04/21

What else is there?

O'Douls?

Coors make one?

NA White Claw?
.Why? Beer tastes horrible and bloats. If not for the alcohol there is no reason. Sodawater. Water. Tea. Coffee.
Fake beer. Makes one shiver in thoughts of why.
Root Beer! wink I’m sure that someone beat me to that, just didn’t read all of the posts! memtb
Posted By: vbshootinrange Re: Favorite NA 'Beer'? - 01/04/21

'Nother laCroiy fan here.

I quit drinking beer about two years ago, and this makes a good "refresher"

I tried the NA beer, but just couldn't like ANY of it.

Virgil B.
Posted By: mathman Re: Favorite NA 'Beer'? - 01/04/21
Garden hose water beats NA beer.

And no strip clubs...lol

You dying, Sam?
Felt like it about a week ago.

Got into the Tom and Jerry's, beer, prime rib 3-4 days in a row...

Didn't do me any good.

Going low(er) fat and light beer once a week.

Wouldn't hurt me to lose about 10-20lbs either.

Hush now, you ever tried mowing 2 acres with a 38” cut with no Keystone??

Better have a 12 pack on ice.

Any more grass than the typical suburban back yard calls for a cow, or at least some goats or sheep. Out here in the arid west, one or maybe two cuts with the weedeater on the firebreak is all that's needed other than the lawn.

Spend all that time on a riding mower just to have green grass that looks better than the neighbor's ? No thanks. I have better things to do, like keep an eye on the innanet news stations. Scheidt be goin' down, don't want to miss out and get scooped by some other yahoo on here.
Originally Posted by EdM
Originally Posted by EdM

Much better.

My wife bought me one of those a few Christmas's ago. It's still in a closet.

Ed, I'm sure you could find some recipes online for seltzer mixed drinks that could be tasty.

Of course, if you're a neat whiskey person, no need for a shot of fizzy water, homemade or otherwise.

Maybe one of the boys could use it?
Clausthaler and St. Pauli sort of taste like beer, Coors has a slight isoamyl acetate hint to it (like the real thing - if that's your thing). O'Douls amber is drinkable. Heineken tastes like seltzer water to me.
probably felt that in your pancreas after all that fat and alcohol. Do some intermittent fasting a few days and just drink bone broth and lots of water

Felt like it about a week ago.

Got into the Tom and Jerry's, beer, prime rib 3-4 days in a row...

Didn't do me any good.

Going low(er) fat and light beer once a week.

Wouldn't hurt me to lose about 10-20lbs either.
I've tried many of them and find the Clausthauler and Heiniken to be the best. Strangely enough, the zGuiness product was the worst.
Originally Posted by ribka
probably felt that in your pancreas after all that fat and alcohol. Do some intermittent fasting a few days and just drink bone broth and lots of water

I know what you're really talking about, but what a name for a food item. grin

No offense LOL.

LOL

hey Dave, why not use the sock puppets for maximum effect? You can create your own consensus.

[Linked Image from media.giphy.com]
Posted By: add Re: Favorite non-alcoholic 'beer'? - 01/04/21
Danny Glover is looking more like Uncle Remus by the day.
odouls..believe it or not 20 years.quit drinking at 30.enjoyed it way to much and got in the way of #1 priority my daughter.part of the problem sadly was a wife that went from awesome to psycho delusional pathological liar after 8 years.so odouls it was along with a divorce that as usual if you have a penis your 50% cooked at the start no matter what evidence of insanity.buisness worked out well and at 50 while playing golf one day in 95 degree i took a frosty cold bud light out of the cooler.total euphoria.drink omly on weekends now.
Ribka, I'm gonna follow your advice, lay off the sauce and watch my diet.

This has happened before but I didn't realize what the hell was going on.

Bone broth......lol

Slo, sorry about the crazy wife.

Luckily mine is still reasonable...knock on wood.
Ben, that is a good one, haven't heard it in awhile!
Sam, did you have pancreatitis, too?
I had a recent episode - Doc said to cut back. He wants me at 2 beers per week in 6 months.
Mark, according to my Google self diagnosis that is the issue.

I've had 4-5 real beers in the last 8 days which is good for me.

No beer this week, might have a couple on Saturday.

What symptoms did you have?
"The Warden" didn't appreciate coming in the house to find me down and out - convulsing in a pool of vomit.
I never wanted a ride in the back of an ambulance or to spend 2 days in the hospital.
I hadn't eaten in 2 days, and evidently was so dehydrated I even threw up Gatorade.
Saw my primary a few days later, and he told me to cut back on the beer.
He wants me down to 2 a week in 6 months - I doubt that's happening.
I'm down to 2 a day now (except for good reason - when it's 3 or 4). We'll see what the blood numbers do in the next 6 months.

PS, the doctors told Joy my case was at the mild end - I don't WANNA see the severe end of the scale!!! smile smile smile
Take care of yourself, Sammo-you're to young for this crap!
Damn, you were messed up!

Hope the worst is over.

All I have is an odd slight pain right below the ribs and weird lower back pain. Both of which are disappearing over the last few days. One night was scary painful but that quickly went away.

That and a nasty gut. Nasty gut...
A good friend had a bad Canadian Mist habit. Hairy fugker, we called him the gorilla in the mist 😂

Drank his pancreas to a pulp. The booze led to pancreatitis that led to the beetus. It sure didn’t take long. Poor bastard doesnt drink at all anymore, eats veggies, runs everyday and still has to shot himself with insulin and check blood sugar seemingly every hour or so.

I’d go get a blood panel done up and looked at by a physician. At least then you know if your stuck drinking Becks NA for the rest of your life or if it’s just a bit of holiday over exuberance.

Ain’t nobody wants the beetus.
A good friend had a bad Canadian Mist habit. Hairy fugker, we called him the gorilla in the mist 😂

LOL

No laughing matter though obviously.

I had a blood test done Oct '19 and the only funk was high cholesterol and high euric acid.

Started eating walnuts for the heart attack prevention.
Watch that uric acid stuff Sam. Relatives tell me you don't want the gout or kidney stones.
Watch that uric acid stuff Sam. Relatives tell me you don't want the gout or kidney stones.

AIDS neither.

AIDS neither.

What about The Corona?
Why is everything good, bad?

Can't eat the good food, can't drink the good booze, can't bang mad ho's

This ain't right.
Why is everything good, bad?

Can't eat the good food, can't drink the good booze, can't bang mad ho's

This ain't right.

Ask Wabi,

I think it has something to do with dude in a garden a long time ago.
Just had to click and see what this was about. Reminds me of several modern products like soy burger, vege-bacon, etc. Couple guys in the office with decaf coffee, non dairy creamer, and a saccharin sweetener. Why even bother?

Sort of like going to a tasting party and asking the authorities what their favorite boxed wine might be.

As to the NA beer - never tasted one.
© 24hourcampfire