Home
Posted By: okie What are YOU prepared to do.... - 01/06/21
To remain free.......?
Originally Posted by okie
To remain free.......?

Get real dude
Pray for those who persecute you.
Shoot people. I'm not afraid
Gonna be a lot of big talk on this thread.....
Originally Posted by ISRO
To remain free.......?

Get real dude

It's about to get as real as it gets. Apparently you are not smart enough to realize that fact. ...but we already knew that about you....
Originally Posted by bludog

It is never a bad thing to know that God is truly in control. That is what made this country great in it's beginning....you know the "In god we trust" thing worked well for a long time, that's a great start. God helps folks that help themselves (and others) so the question remains What are you (we) prepared to do???
It's about to get as real as it gets. Apparently you are not smart enough to realize that fact. ...but we already knew that about you....

You need to loosen you ball cap strap.
Prepared to die. But not first.

You need to loosen you ball cap strap.

I don't wear one. Are you paid to be a tool or do you do it for free?
To remain free.......?

Get real dude

Are you going to come back here after all your freedoms are taken away to remind us all just how stupid you are?
Resist with every fiber of my being......
What are YOU prepared to do....

Shut the hell UP on social media...
Why do you guys give ISRO air?

I’m not sure what I will do. I haven’t thought my way through the issue. My first thought is to find a local group with which to affiliate and become active in working on the local level.

We need to see a grass roots movement that casts a large shadow over the Tea Party movement. Such a movement doesn’t need to be an Uber conservative effort. It needs to be oriented toward the idea of protecting our individual freedoms, life liberty and the pursuit of happiness. This is something that classic liberals and conservatives have in common.
Originally Posted by rockinbbar

Absolutely true. Rhetorical question from the beginning ...we should also guard what we say around ANY electronic device too...
To remain free.......?

well, I am old, in bad health, and don't have a lot to lose...........
Originally Posted by IZH27

I’m not sure what I will do. I haven’t thought my way through the issue. My first thought is to find a local group with which to affiliate and become active in working on the local level.

We need to see a grass roots movement that casts a large shadow over the Tea Party movement. Such a movement doesn’t need to be an Uber conservative effort. It needs to be oriented toward the idea of protecting our individual freedoms, life liberty and the pursuit of happiness. This is something that classic liberals and conservatives have in common.

Exactly what conservatism is and there isn't a Miller Lite version. It is or it ain't.
Originally Posted by Mach3
To remain free.......?

Get real dude

Are you going to come back here after all your freedoms are taken away to remind us all just how stupid you are?

Nah. He'll have caught a ziploc long before then.

I will not telescope my intentions! memtb
Originally Posted by memtb

Good man know who your friends are.....and our enemies...
When Obama took office, the democrats had total control and yet you survived. You survived Clinton and even Jimmy Carter. Perhaps the issue is that the republicans campaign on fear mongering and you bought into it.
The real question is "What HAVE you prepared?"

The answer is: Not for dissemination on a public forums frequented by trolls and collaborators.

Prayers and best wishes to all Conservatives.
Originally Posted by 16bore

Yes, and if anyone doesn't believe this site is being monitored, then they are dumber than a box of rocks.
Learn how to cook Chinese
Originally Posted by bludog

There are more spiders than members active on this site right now.
Originally Posted by bluefish
Originally Posted by IZH27

Exactly what conservatism is and there isn't a Miller Lite version. It is or it ain't.

I agree. There is a strong argument that modern conservatism and classic liberalism are for the most part political twins, at least blood brothers. Whatever happens would need to work along the lines and include those people. It isn’t just conservative Republicans or libertarians that feel a need for constitutional conformity.
Originally Posted by JimFromTN
When Obama took office, the democrats had total control and yet you survived. You survived Clinton and even Jimmy Carter. Perhaps the issue is that the republicans campaign on fear mongering and you bought into it.

Survival and existing without harm or two different things.

Rock, I understand you point. But, everyone of us is well known to the other side. Sudden abstinence of social media will raise a flag. Continue as normal......do what is necessary ! memtb

Telegraph.
Problem I see is when I a leader rises, could he be a plant? You can't trust anyone even on these forums. They are many lurkers who talk well but they can't be trusted? So How does a group organize, and one person can't do it alone. Across the country without the NSA picking up every conversation and treating them as home grown terrorist?

Unless you use pigeons you just can't do it anymore. All airwaves are monitored and keywords are picked up.

People would be foolish to let there intentions be know, with all the lefty fruit cakes who visit this site.

Yup. Our side is great at the talk
Nothing I'm gonna post on social media...
Originally Posted by moosemike

Yup. Our side is great at the talk

Originally Posted by ingwe

Wise Men, both.
Some of you folks operate in a alternate reality, kind of makes me wonder what you do professionally.

Interesting none the less.
Originally Posted by Dess

Not for dissemination on a public forums frequented by trolls...

How do we define "troll" on "a public forum" as you point out? "Someone who has a different viewpoint than mine?"

Given that this is indeed a public forum, and that it's great big ol' world out there, i'd say there is no such thing as Trolls on here.

A cohort of good ol' boys who need to get out more, perhaps.
Originally Posted by gulo

How do we define "troll" on "a public forum" as you point out? "Someone who has a different viewpoint than mine?"

Given that this is indeed a public forum, and that it's great big ol' world out there, i'd say there is no such thing as Trolls on here.

A troll on the campfire is someone who doesn't agree with most of the closed minded thought processes that prevail here, but it is still fun to converse none the less.

This^^^^^
I'ze ain't'z gon do nuttin starts smoking weeds & drank'n mo and cheer for mo money from the rich folk who hoggin up & hiden all that money
its pretty simple...

its not about me... or you

its about our nation...

its about what those before us gave, and the sacrifice they gave for the future of our nation..

now its our turn...
Originally Posted by Seafire
its pretty simple...

its not about me... or you

its about our nation...

its about what those before us gave, and the sacrifice they gave for the future of our nation..

now its our turn...

Seafire, don’t know about you and others here but I have a very bad feeling about our all volunteer Military as we go forward.

A troll on the campfire is someone who doesn't agree with most of the closed minded thought processes that prevail here, but it is still fun to converse none the less.

Well said.

I'd also like to offer my own definition - a troll is someone who assumes everyone who likes the subjects they like automatically shares all their other views, especially political alignment. In which case this forum is what, 85% trolls?

I can see that happening when politicians start screwing with the citizen’ s freedoms . . .
Originally Posted by ingwe

If only the masses were so wise , but we can still talk, talk with wisdom and forethought .

Here is a very simple yet incredibly easy for most of us. As soon as the election was over, the ford motor company started running their adds for "renewable energy" cars and trucks, and myself like all so many Americans love my cars and trucks , but the ford motor company has become rabidly liberal , their employees are all union members voting for the democrats , take a look at the state of Michagan, check out the Ford foundation both huge supporters of BLM and "Squad" , nothing that is good for America .

Do you wanna send a message, do any of you really need a new work truck ? How about taking a two year moratorium on buying a new truck, save your self some cash , and if you really do need to upgrade , well then buy a used one . A smart move would be to dump your ford stock real soon . smile
Once they start stacking trucks up and the layoffs begin, they might understand how important the oil fields, home builders, farmers and timber industries are to this nation.
Just a thought, and there are so many other ways to our points across.

Done a lot of killing, have you ?

Where and when did all of this take place ?
I've posted things on here that I probably shouldn't have. Everyone needs to remember that we should all be very careful posting anything in digital media that you would not want someone to find in the future and use against you. Everything is captured and stored...forever. Take care when talking over your Android/Apple cell phones. The only partially safe interaction is in person. Remember this as well; no one can, or will, keep a secret.
Originally Posted by Magnumdood
I've posted things on here that I probably shouldn't have. Everyone needs to remember that we should all be very careful posting anything in digital media that you would not want someone to find in the future and use against you. Everything is captured and stored...forever. Take care when talking over your Android/Apple cell phones. The only partially safe interaction is in person. Remember this as well; no one can, or will, keep a secret.

Dood, when the feds went in and bugged Carlos Marcello’s office, as they were leaving they noticed a sign over his door.

“Two can keep a secret if one is dead “.

Sicilian Proverb.

TRUTH

Send more fundraising cash to the GOP, ASAP!
Originally Posted by tpcollins

I can see that happening when politicians start screwing with the citizen’ s freedoms . . .

And when is that, exactly? 160 years ago? 220 years ago? Take your pick. It's going on right now, and will continue long after morons like you get a clue.
https://thehill.com/homenews/house/532925-capitol-police-evacuate-madison-cannon-buildings

Capitol police on Wednesday evacuated multiple congressional buildings as crowds of Trump supporters attempted to enter them during Congress’ vote to certify President-elect Joe Biden’s victory.

Buildings being evacuated included the Madison Library of Congress building across from the Capitol as well as the Cannon House office building. In an alert sent to Hill staffers, police ordered occupants of the Madison building to “move in a safe manner to the exists” and “close doors behind you but do not lock.”

Well said.

I'd also like to offer my own definition - a troll is someone who assumes everyone who likes the subjects they like automatically shares all their other views, especially political alignment. In which case this forum is what, 85% trolls?

So, 85% of us are marching to our own drum while your 15% are naturally correct.

ESAD
Originally Posted by HuntnShoot
Originally Posted by tpcollins

And when is that, exactly? 160 years ago? 220 years ago? Take your pick. It's going on right now, and will continue long after morons like you get a clue.

Atta Boy, tuff guy. Throw your keyboard at’em.
Originally Posted by Magnumdood

Well said.

So, 85% of us are marching to our own drum while your 15% are naturally correct.

ESAD

The problem being that the 85% of us aren’t marching to the same drum.

The total disarray here is pretty much an overall present occurrence happening as we speak.
To remain free.......?

"I do solemnly swear that I will support and defend the Constitution of the United States against all enemies, foreign and domestic; that I will bear true faith and allegiance to the same; and that I will obey the orders of the President of the United States and the orders of the officers appointed over me, according to regulations and the Uniform Code of Military Justice. So help me God."

Oath I took over 50 years ago.

g
© 24hourcampfire