O
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
O
Originally Posted by Seafire
its pretty simple...

its not about me... or you

its about our nation...

its about what those before us gave, and the sacrifice they gave for the future of our nation..

now its our turn...

Seafire, don’t know about you and others here but I have a very bad feeling about our all volunteer Military as we go forward.

The degree of my privacy is no business of yours.

What we've learned from history is that we haven't learned from it.

Campfire Member
Campfire Member
Originally Posted by ISRO
Originally Posted by gulo
Originally Posted by Dess
The real question is "What HAVE you prepared?"

Not for dissemination on a public forums frequented by trolls...

Prayers and best wishes to all Conservatives.

How do we define "troll" on "a public forum" as you point out? "Someone who has a different viewpoint than mine?"

Given that this is indeed a public forum, and that it's great big ol' world out there, i'd say there is no such thing as Trolls on here.

A cohort of good ol' boys who need to get out more, perhaps.

A troll on the campfire is someone who doesn't agree with most of the closed minded thought processes that prevail here, but it is still fun to converse none the less.

Well said.

I'd also like to offer my own definition - a troll is someone who assumes everyone who likes the subjects they like automatically shares all their other views, especially political alignment. In which case this forum is what, 85% trolls?

From a race of hunters, artists, warriors, and tamers of horses, we degraded ourselves to what we are now: clerks, functionaries, laborers, entertainers, processors of information.
� Edward Abbey

T
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
T
Originally Posted by Mach3
Shoot people. I'm not afraid

I can see that happening when politicians start screwing with the citizen’ s freedoms . . .

J
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
J
Originally Posted by ingwe
Nothing I'm gonna post on social media...

If only the masses were so wise , but we can still talk, talk with wisdom and forethought .

Here is a very simple yet incredibly easy for most of us. As soon as the election was over, the ford motor company started running their adds for "renewable energy" cars and trucks, and myself like all so many Americans love my cars and trucks , but the ford motor company has become rabidly liberal , their employees are all union members voting for the democrats , take a look at the state of Michagan, check out the Ford foundation both huge supporters of BLM and "Squad" , nothing that is good for America .

Do you wanna send a message, do any of you really need a new work truck ? How about taking a two year moratorium on buying a new truck, save your self some cash , and if you really do need to upgrade , well then buy a used one . A smart move would be to dump your ford stock real soon . smile
Once they start stacking trucks up and the layoffs begin, they might understand how important the oil fields, home builders, farmers and timber industries are to this nation.
Just a thought, and there are so many other ways to our points across.

Writing here is Prohibited by the authorities.
O
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
O

Done a lot of killing, have you ?

Where and when did all of this take place ?

IC B2

M
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
M
I've posted things on here that I probably shouldn't have. Everyone needs to remember that we should all be very careful posting anything in digital media that you would not want someone to find in the future and use against you. Everything is captured and stored...forever. Take care when talking over your Android/Apple cell phones. The only partially safe interaction is in person. Remember this as well; no one can, or will, keep a secret.

O
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
O
Originally Posted by Magnumdood
I've posted things on here that I probably shouldn't have. Everyone needs to remember that we should all be very careful posting anything in digital media that you would not want someone to find in the future and use against you. Everything is captured and stored...forever. Take care when talking over your Android/Apple cell phones. The only partially safe interaction is in person. Remember this as well; no one can, or will, keep a secret.

Dood, when the feds went in and bugged Carlos Marcello’s office, as they were leaving they noticed a sign over his door.

“Two can keep a secret if one is dead “.

Sicilian Proverb.

I
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
I
Originally Posted by JimFromTN
When Obama took office, the democrats had total control and yet you survived. You survived Clinton and even Jimmy Carter. Perhaps the issue is that the republicans campaign on fear mongering and you bought into it.

TRUTH

Send more fundraising cash to the GOP, ASAP!

H
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
H
Originally Posted by tpcollins

I can see that happening when politicians start screwing with the citizen’ s freedoms . . .

And when is that, exactly? 160 years ago? 220 years ago? Take your pick. It's going on right now, and will continue long after morons like you get a clue.

I belong on eroding granite, among the pines.
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
https://thehill.com/homenews/house/532925-capitol-police-evacuate-madison-cannon-buildings

Capitol police on Wednesday evacuated multiple congressional buildings as crowds of Trump supporters attempted to enter them during Congress’ vote to certify President-elect Joe Biden’s victory.

Buildings being evacuated included the Madison Library of Congress building across from the Capitol as well as the Cannon House office building. In an alert sent to Hill staffers, police ordered occupants of the Madison building to “move in a safe manner to the exists” and “close doors behind you but do not lock.”

Remember why, specifically, the Bill of Rights was written...remember its purpose. It was written to limit the power of government over the individual.

There is no believing a liar, even when he speaks the truth.
IC B3

M
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
M

Well said.

I'd also like to offer my own definition - a troll is someone who assumes everyone who likes the subjects they like automatically shares all their other views, especially political alignment. In which case this forum is what, 85% trolls?

So, 85% of us are marching to our own drum while your 15% are naturally correct.

ESAD

O
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
O
Originally Posted by HuntnShoot
Originally Posted by tpcollins

And when is that, exactly? 160 years ago? 220 years ago? Take your pick. It's going on right now, and will continue long after morons like you get a clue.

Atta Boy, tuff guy. Throw your keyboard at’em.

O
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
O
Originally Posted by Magnumdood

Well said.

So, 85% of us are marching to our own drum while your 15% are naturally correct.

ESAD

The problem being that the 85% of us aren’t marching to the same drum.

The total disarray here is pretty much an overall present occurrence happening as we speak.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by okie
To remain free.......?

"I do solemnly swear that I will support and defend the Constitution of the United States against all enemies, foreign and domestic; that I will bear true faith and allegiance to the same; and that I will obey the orders of the President of the United States and the orders of the officers appointed over me, according to regulations and the Uniform Code of Military Justice. So help me God."

Oath I took over 50 years ago.

g

"I have sworn upon the altar of God, eternal hostility against every form of tyranny over the mind of man."
Thomas Jefferson

GeoW, The "Unwoke" ...Let's go Brandon!

"A Well Regulated Militia" Life Member

Page 3 of 3 1 2 3

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

555 members (1234, 10Glocks, 1badf350, 10ring1, 160user, 12savage, 61 invisible), 2,313 guests, and 1,200 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,193,302
Posts18,505,380
Members73,998
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.