Home
PLEASE DON’T FEED THE TROLLS !
They’ll need to expand the court to “reinterpret” the constitution as one of the first moves. Biden will do gun confiscation by EO. The regulations coming out of Washington will be extreme and devastating to the American way of life. The middle class will disappear. Universal basic income will be established so that all the newly impoverished will be dependent upon the government. I hear of plans to flood the country with 60 million 3rd world immigrants to destabilize and remake society. The rules used to steal the election will be expanded and become national law. Every state will be forced to use electronic vote rigging machines. We will never see another fair election. Hate speech laws will be used to jail dissidents. An official social credit score will be established like in China. This country won’t be anything like communist China. China is mostly a mono ethnic society with social cohesion. We will become like the Balkans. Hell on earth is what the future of the USA is. I’m
Originally Posted by Daveinjax
They’ll need to expand the court to “reinterpret” the constitution as one of the first moves. Biden will do gun confiscation by EO. The regulations coming out of Washington will be extreme and devastating to the American way of life. The middle class will disappear. Universal basic income will be established so that all the newly impoverished will be dependent upon the government. I hear of plans to flood the country with 60 million 3rd world immigrants to destabilize and remake society. The rules used to steal the election will be expanded and become national law. Every state will be forced to use electronic vote rigging machines. We will never see another fair election. Hate speech laws will be used to jail dissidents. An official social credit score will be established like in China. This country won’t be anything like communist China. China is mostly a mono ethnic society with social cohesion. We will become like the Balkans. Hell on earth is what the future of the USA is.

Their objectives, precisely. Those behind it hate the deplorables with a terrible hatred, and they've never before felt so empowered over us.
china joe gonna start day 1 with EOs
Originally Posted by JeffP

I’m sure the orders are prepared and signed already.
I think you are wrong about the elections - we will never see another one. The Demons will use their Dominion machines and Smartmatic software to just tally the votes they tell us. They will know who we want to represent us.

And so are the lawsuits. Dems proved that EO’s could be tied up for years in the courts.
I think we are fuuucked
Maybe true, maybe not. I think they have to find balance. Yes, those are the goals, but remember the parable of 2 frogs, one put in cold water, then the heat turned on, who, because it comes gradually, stays there and boils to death and the other, thrown into already hot water, jumps back out. Point is, if they push too fast, they trigger a violent response, but if they are patient, they can win without a shot fired. Likely they will push only as fast as they think they can get away with. The question for us is how fast we'll allow them to push. There's a gray zone where some people react and others do not. The question for each of us is ... where is my personal line?
Maybe this is simply ripping the band-aid off......

Things never go in a straight line.... we shall find out how many patriots we have
Originally Posted by Swifty52

And so are the lawsuits. Dems proved that EO’s could be tied up for years in the courts.

That won't happen when the R's bring the challenges to the EO's..........................the challenges will be struck down & the EO's will go forward.

There is no refuge in the courts for the R's.............maybe a short reprieve, here or there, but on the whole, just as with the elections, the deck is stacked against the R's, meaning us.

It's not a case of if, anymore, it's now only a question of when.......................unless something happens to seriously throw a wrench into the gears.

This could have easily been prevented, but wasn't & could still be stopped or severely slowed down with the right tactics, but it won't.

MM
You guys seem to be pretending that the country isn't already destroyed. I suggest you stop pretending.
Wait till minimum wage goes to $15.
A cheeseburger will cost $8.

The courts will rubber stamp the Biden EO’s even more effectively than they tied up Trumps. A packed SCOTUS will curtail challenges within months.
Your country is already destroyed. It's not politicians that have done it.

It's the same-ol' same-ol' trajectory of rise and fall that has done it. The rules that never change. Energy equations. Overpopulation. Combinations of the two.

The good news is, it was inevitable and should feel familiar if you are a student of history. Kinda cosy in this regard.

The bad news is, you can't vote your way out of it. There is no way out of it. It makes no difference how you vote, now.

Larger forces are running the show now. Trump for instance in four years is a tiny, smelly, quasi-illiterate and strangely orange flash in a huge pan that is on the verge of forgetting him already, but covid? In less than a single year a virus has accelerated the decline by at least a decade.
Originally Posted by ringworm
Wait till minimum wage goes to $15.
A cheeseburger will cost $8.

Cheeseburgers will be banned in the name of climate change. Cow farts you know...
Awfully late in his Presidency, but it would be interesting to see what would happen if Trump issued a statement saying he would NOT take military action if states elected to leave the Union at this time. Think any GOP governors would have the balls to take him up on the offer????
Once they open the floodgates of illegal imitation and make every “dreamer” I’m the country a US citizen which will both be right at the top of there agenda they won’t have to cheat much anymore
Originally Posted by TheLastLemming76
Once they open the floodgates of illegal imitation and make every “dreamer” I’m the country a US citizen which will both be right at the top of there agenda they won’t have to cheat much anymore

It’s worse than just the dreamers. There will be an active program to import millions upon millions of third worlders and plant them all across red states. There will be more third world immigrants in Wyoming than there is currently citizens of Wyoming. Every western state will be flooded with government dependent third world immigrant voters. Enough immigrants will be imported to make white people a minority.
Originally Posted by gulo

It's the same-ol' same-ol' trajectory of rise and fall that has done it. The rules that never change. Energy equations. Overpopulation. Combinations of the two.

The good news is, it was inevitable and should feel familiar if you are a student of history. Kinda cosy in this regard.

The bad news is, you can't vote your way out of it. There is no way out of it. It makes no difference how you vote, now.

Larger forces are running the show now. Trump for instance in four years is a tiny, smelly, quasi-illiterate and strangely orange flash in a huge pan that is on the verge of forgetting him already, but covid? In less than a single year a virus has accelerated the decline by at least a decade.

Well gulo,

As Americans we like to think we are a little different in that regard, with our constitution and all. The politicians did leave our borders open for people who don't share our values and probably align with yours into our country and they don't share our attitude regarding freedom.....
The politicians even had the gall to make us pay for it....... and so it goes
Guess we will see if the 2nd amendment works?

No, its your Country that is destroyed. Its because of people like you.
the move escalated in haste when obama was elected
Originally Posted by HuntnShoot
You guys seem to be pretending that the country isn't already destroyed. I suggest you stop pretending.

When are you hard chargers starting your civil war you were you were promising? Don't wait on fireball, he is busy pruning roses, jag won't be any good he is drunk. Fat squeeze is waiting on the landslide.
Originally Posted by sse
the move escalated in haste when obama was elected

Is it just me.... or do you contribute practically nothing of substance here?
an honor to be called out by a douche
You WILL come to love the Dear Leader, Cho Xiden. The Ministry of Truth will open your eyes.
Originally Posted by callnum

When are you hard chargers starting your civil war you were you were promising? Don't wait on fireball, he is busy pruning roses, jag won't be any good he is drunk. Fat squeeze is waiting on the landslide.

WTF? Hard charger? Civil war? Promises? You're too full of schit for me.

I don't advocate a civil war, and never have. I have made no promises to anyone here besides in the classifieds. The only hard charging I do is calling out hypocritical pricks and morons who never learned how to reason or perceive reality.

How's that mirror? It's definitely shown you for the loser you truly are, I imagine.
Keep the faith men.
This latest election corruption will most likely seal the fate of America.

The democrats and RINOs will finally destroy our nation.
Originally Posted by sse

Miss Lynn enjoyed it also..... wink
Originally Posted by callnum

WTF? Hard charger? Civil war? Promises? You're too full of schit for me.

I don't advocate a civil war, and never have. I have made no promises to anyone here besides in the classifieds. The only hard charging I do is calling out hypocritical pricks and morons who never learned how to reason or perceive reality.

How's that mirror? It's definitely shown you for the loser you truly are, I imagine.

Well there was this--for starters:

Show some sack, boys, and buck up! It's time to put on the Big Boy pants and act like men!

Trump will remain in office, or there will be Hell to pay, and many of us will be collecting the tab.
Originally Posted by deltakid
I think you are wrong about the elections - we will never see another one. The Demons will use their Dominion machines and Smartmatic software to just tally the votes they tell us. They will know who we want to represent us.

You mean like California does already ?? We have no way of knowing if nancy piglosi ever stood an honest and fair election. Like many California representatives. We only know what the California DNC tells us.

This is the last man in America who can save the Republic. I'll bet he has a target on his back as big as all out doors. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Clarence_Thomas

It is one thing when a Republican president's EOs are challenged; it is quite another if and when a Democrat's EOs land in court. With the judges we appear to have in this country, I expect Biden's EOs will sail right through.
the liberals and RINOs have been working non stop to destroy America ever since Clinton was elected. It will accelerate now. Exponentially.
Originally Posted by Mannlicher
the liberals and RINOs have been working non stop to destroy America ever since Clinton was elected. It will accelerate now. Exponentially.

Clinton ??? How about since Kennedy was assassinated !
Originally Posted by irfubar

Well gulo,

As Americans we like to think we are a little different in that regard...

Yes, we've all noticed how different you like to think you are. As did the Romans, the Mayans, the USSR.

But they weren't, and we aren't and you ain't.

All of them were in denial too, by the way. So you're even the same in that regard. As are most of the rest of us.

The Canadian anti gun doooshbags are certainly emboldened today. Still praising your Canadian gun registry dummy? IS your PM still wearing black face?

Well gulo,

As Americans we like to think we are a little different in that regard...

Yes, we've all noticed how different you like to think you are. As did the Romans, the Mayans, the USSR.

But they weren't, and we aren't and you ain't.

All of them were in denial too, by the way. So you're even the same in that regard. As are most of the rest of us.

the Republic is gone... it will NEVER be as we knew it again... there are just too many people who VOTE FOR A LIVING vs the others who WORK FOR A LIVING...
Originally Posted by sse

Miss Lynn enjoyed it also..... wink

so ya got that going for ya
Bump
© 24hourcampfire