Home
There have been frame by frame analysis of this too.

https://parler.com/post/d867496b3bea45f5a794ceaa3a1766d9

https://video.parler.com/Hh/pA/HhpA3vYuyXn7.mp4

As twitter bans more people parler is becoming a very good source of information.
Wow. Looks like the killer was a negro too. So all is good.
Looks white to me.
Originally Posted by Sako76
Looks white to me.

Thanks, looking on a very little screen
So she attempts to breach while he is in full view with a pistol.....................HMMMMMMM!

Bad decision

Bad prize..........game over.
Yep, Glock right to the head, hit low.
Don’t white girls matter?
They're claiming four dead yesterday. Any details on the other three?
The cop went from police presence right to gun. Bullshit !! He and other officers could have done a strong hand arrest. Instead he went to a gun passing other options. I would have been burned at the stake for doing the same thing. Why do politicians get protected by deadly force and citizens across the country don't when antifa and blm come to destroy their business and their home ?? There are 2 different standards in America. One for the average person and one for the protected class .
The cop went from police presence right to gun. Bullshit !! He and other officers could have done a strong hand arrest. Instead he went to a gun passing other options. I would have been burned at the stake for doing the same thing. Why do politicians get protected by deadly force and citizens across the country don't when antifa and blm come to destroy their business and their home ?? There are 2 different standards in America. One for the average person and one for the protected class .
Looks more like secret service doesn't it? I don't know a lot about jurisdiction within the capitol, but I assume there is secret service protection for the more important members who were probably hiding back that hallway.
So let me get this straight

A convicted felon that struggled w police & then od’ed on the fentanyl in his system caused rioting throughout our land.

A 14 year AF vet, unarmed is shot & killed by Capitol police.

Congress should have been stormed years ago imo, they & they alone turned the richest nation the planet has ever seen into a debtor nation, all while enriching themselves.

Shot her over property damage. Evidently that’s what happens when you choose the “wrong side”
Originally Posted by 2legit2quit

A convicted felon that struggled w police & then od’ed on the fentanyl in his system caused rioting throughout our land.

Congress should have been stormed years ago imo, they & they alone turned the richest nation the planet has ever seen into a debtor nation, all while enriching themselves.

Shot her over property damage. Evidently that’s what happens when you choose the “wrong side”

play stupid games, win stupid prizes

Now it is her family that will suffer the consequences of her decisions

Think about that!

Pretty selfish when you put it into context!
Originally Posted by jmh3
Looks more like secret service doesn't it? I don't know a lot about jurisdiction within the capitol, but I assume there is secret service protection for the more important members who were probably hiding back that hallway.

Definitely a suit.
Low and in front to the victims left.
Could be private security too.

Tell me if I am wrong, but Secret Service and private security are both trained focus on neutralizing the threat.
Right?

Any information on her history?
PTSD?
How did she get caught up with the Antifa crowd?
Where were the shooting suits in Oregon this past summer?
Originally Posted by GreatWaputi

Said they were, “separate medical emergencies.”
I am guessing they were more like heart attacks or such. I do not think they were shot.

https://www.yahoo.com/news/live-coverage-dc-protests-trump-125246447.html

D.C. Police Chief Robert Contee said the chaotic day included four fatalities: a woman who was shot by the U.S. Capitol Police, as well as three others — two men and one woman — who died in “separate medical emergencies.” Police had made "in excess of 52 arrests," including 26 on U.S. Capitol grounds, he said.

I heard medical deaths
Wheres the cool quote about watering the tree of liberty?

Cant believe some tard hasn't posted it yet. Bottom line, half of you clowns would eagerly boast about how you'd shoot a trespasser on sight......wellllllll what about now?
I can’t wait to see the after action report in that situation. That was a murder not a justifiable use of deadly force
Originally Posted by JeffP

I heard medical deaths

Covid....duh.

I heard medical deaths

So, Covid.
Now it will be blamed as the worst superspreader event in the last year. They will try to link thousands of deaths back to it.
Again, how many of you wannabe badazzes purport that you'd shoot a trespasser on sight?

Or is this different?
There were police that appeared to be in the line of fire behind her when she was shot. She could have easily been apprehended and handcuffed. That suit shot her in the neck. If she had been black that building would be rubble by now and the media would be burning cops at the stake.

The good people of this country have waited for justice, but we have all seen who gets justice and who doesn’t.
Originally Posted by Jackson_Handy
Again, how many of you wannabe badazzes purport that you'd shoot a trespasser on sight?

I hope you are a young man. I hope you live a long time.

Well considering I dont go breaking into buildings with a mob, I might....but who knows...
Originally Posted by ISRO

Think about that!

The founding fathers must have been pretty "selfish" mofos.....

Or is this different?

It's the double standard that's hard to swallow.

Shoot an unarmed woman.... No Problem.

BLM/Antifa hold the Whitehouse in siege for days, crashing barricades, assaulting police with bricks, lasers, frozen water bottles, and commercial grade fireworks... Can't even tear gas them.

There's the rub.

To be real honest, there's a LOT of people that are fed up. Those that stormed the capitol were idiots without a plan, and without weapons... Bad tactical mistake.

Well considering I dont go breaking into buildings with a mob, I might....but who knows...

I pray it is many years from now....
Didn't an unarmed man die in Minneapolis Barry?

I would agree with the rest of you post.

All the best to you and yours.
Originally Posted by rockinbbar

Or is this different?

BLM/Antifa hold the Whitehouse in siege for days, crashing barricades, assaulting police with bricks, lasers, frozen water bottles, and commercial grade fireworks... Can't even tear gas them.

There's the rub.

To be real honest, there's a LOT of people that are fed up. Those that stormed the capitol were idiots without a plan, and without weapons... Bad tactical mistake.

So be upset at the double standard. Dont make a martyr out of an idiot.
Just watched it are you kidding me that is crazy, all the cop had to do is grab the back of her jacket and pull her down, A cop shot a thug in Ferguson for trying to steal his gun and after robbing a store, and they burnt the city to the ground, same with a guy that was reaching for a knife, OMG everything is upside down
Originally Posted by OldmanoftheSea

PTSD?

What is showing up in pretty much all media is that she was a ardent Trump supporter, as well as a Q-annon believer.
It wasn't Trump supporters who started the violence. It was antifa wearing Trump stuff. This was a plan. The media is complicit in the plan.

Clyde
I can’t help but wonder if they have SOP’s when that building is occupied and that, that doorway/threshold is part of it.

Having said that, guarding people without incident your entire career does tend to make for a poor decision maker.
Originally Posted by Wonderer
Just watched it are you kidding me that is crazy, all the cop had to do is grab the back of her jacket and pull her down, A cop shot a thug in Ferguson for trying to steal his gun and after robbing a store, and they burnt the city to the ground, same with a guy that was reaching for a knife, OMG everything is upside down

The cops coming up the stairs appear to be the response to the problem.

I don’t think they were there until after the woman was shot.

If she is climbing through the window at YOUR house are you going to invite her in for breakfast?

Biff and Buffy in St Louis pulled their guns on a mob and all you defend them and that group of protesters never set foot on Biff's property.
Originally Posted by deflave
I can’t help but wonder if they have SOP’s when that building is occupied and that, that doorway/threshold is part of it.

Having said that, guarding people without incident your entire career does tend to make for a poor decision maker.

Not to mention that often an agency puts their fug ups in those positions instead of out in areas where they have a high volume of contacts and are more likely to have incidents.

Those positions are known as RODS (Retired on Duty) and given to incompetents, women who are mouth pieces and community agitators, etc. This might be a case of having one of their RODS who was too dangerous to be anywhere else, due to incompetence (such as phenomenally poor weapons handling) not handling stress, ended up doing what RODS do and BANG!

There is always 10% of any organization, be it military, doctors, fire department, law enforcement, teachers, whatever, that everyone wonders how in the hell they made it through, as they as just grossly incompetent. But the agency will always protect them, or promote them to get them out of positions of public contact. If they don't protect them, they are admitting liability...

The other side of the coin is that they may have had orders that if they breach a certain line (line in the sand) then it is "weapons free".

It is unknown.

I heard medical deaths

Aren't they all?
Well perhaps for a few moments those in Congress had an inkling of what Ambassador Stevens felt.

Too bad they didn’t get the full Monty
Originally Posted by callnum

If she is climbing through the window at YOUR house are you going to invite her in for breakfast?

Biff and Buffy in St Louis pulled their guns on a mob and all you defend them and that group of protesters never set foot on Biff's property.

Calldum,

I know you’re exceptionally sheltered and without any life experience, but even somebody as dumb as you should be able to recognize that the chosen few are allowed to protect themselves when they are in fear.

Whilst us commoners are told “it’s only property.”

1 heart attack, one tased himself, other unknown medical...3rd hand info take it for what its worth
This GIRL had NO GUN and was NO THREAT TO ANYONE.

Shot by a useless pos CHKUNT COP with a GLOCK.

Could have EASILY SUBDUED her.

PUSSY ASS MUTHERFUKKER.

Maybe it’s time to identify, and someone place a bounty on the shooter ...unlike the FBI sniper/murderer that killed at Ruby Ridge walking away free and admired by his comrades! memtb

Calldum,

I know you’re exceptionally sheltered and without any life experience, but even somebody as dumb as you should be able to recognize that the chosen few are allowed to protect themselves when they are in fear.

I know you are a drunk but I figured I dumbed my post down enough even for a drunk to understand.

LOL

exactly.
i hope they fry im

Think about that!

You are the kind of stupid that ruins the campfire more and more each day.
Originally Posted by Sycamore

1 heart attack, one tased himself, other unknown medical...3rd hand info take it for what its worth

Sounds like covid numbers. You know good and well that in that many people the odds of a MI are pretty high just on a normal day... When one was killed we call it 4. F this whole thing. Its one if by land...

Biff and Buffy where outnumbered. Capitol police? GMAFB.
been thinking about the alternatives, possible legitimate reasons to kill the woman, haven't come up with any

Stop saying that it makes you sound [bleep] stupid, its not the same, plus I pay for that house

Calldum,

I know you are a drunk but I figured I dumbed my post down enough even for a drunk to understand.

LOL

In order to "dumb down" anything you say, by definition, would require you to say something intelligent to begin with. Which, in itself, is an impossibility.

Clyde
Originally Posted by Mackay_Sagebrush

Not to mention that often an agency puts their fug ups in those positions instead of out in areas where they have a high volume of contacts and are more likely to have incidents.

Those positions are known as RODS (Retired on Duty) and given to incompetents, women who are mouth pieces and community agitators, etc. This might be a case of having one of their RODS who was too dangerous to be anywhere else, due to incompetence (such as phenomenally poor weapons handling) not handling stress, ended up doing what RODS do and BANG!

There is always 10% of any organization, be it military, doctors, fire department, law enforcement, teachers, whatever, that everyone wonders how in the hell they made it through, as they as just grossly incompetent. But the agency will always protect them, or promote them to get them out of positions of public contact. If they don't protect them, they are admitting liability...

The other side of the coin is that they may have had orders that if they breach a certain line (line in the sand) then it is "weapons free".

It is unknown.

Pure fact!

Knew a few of those guys. They were all proud of working "Executive Security"... but the fact is, they were as you said... RODS.

Last night OAN reported a young man fell 30 feet from a wall he climbed and the hospital stated his condition was listed as critical.

LOL

That school system you attended REALLY paid off.

LOL

LOL

That school system you attended REALLY paid off.

LOL

Your AA meetings did not pay off.

LOL

Spot on!

Better start getting used to it.

Its the tip of the iceberg.
If she was a serious threat, why didn't the cops standing behind her stop her from entering the hallway?
Looks white to me.

Nope that was definitely a groid. look at the bowling ball shape of his cranium and his natty hair. Hands look colored as well.
Originally Posted by SBTCO
If she was a serious threat, why didn't the cops standing behind her stop her from entering the hallway?

The cop with the rifle, standing just to the side of the woman when she fell back, is looking through the glass, down the hallway, and gives a "thumbs up" to someone down the hall.

Your AA meetings did not pay off.

LOL

AA is for overweight f a g g o t s.

How long you been going?

LOL

I heard medical deaths

Would be willing to bet they were trampled to death when they were doing an accelerated push of the crowd to clear the area around the Capitol. Hard to push a large crowd fast without killing people.

Calldum,

LOL

Watch out BHA Fudd is on the scene.. You and Land giving each other hand jobs?

Personally from now on every time I meet a fuqtard leftist POS like you I am kicking that ass.
Originally Posted by OrangeOkie
Originally Posted by SBTCO

The cop with the rifle, standing just to the side of the woman when she fell back, is looking through the glass, down the hallway, and gives a "thumbs up" to someone down the hall.

I see that also.

Think about that!

I hope to meet you someday you lowlife POS.
Originally Posted by OrangeOkie
Looks white to me.

Nope that was definitely a groid. look at the bowling ball shape of his cranium and his natty hair. Hands look colored as well.

Yep, that hang looked groid to me...
Originally Posted by rockinbbar

Or is this different?

There's the rub.

So be upset at the double standard. Dont make a martyr out of an idiot.

So murder is OK with you as long as it is someone who is against stolen elections but not someone who is out to do arson and loot? Retard.
Originally Posted by burrinho
Originally Posted by OldmanoftheSea

PTSD?

What is showing up in pretty much all media is that she was a ardent Trump supporter, as well as a Q-annon believer.

I don't GAF who she supported, that was murder. That and all the media? You believe the media? Low IQ?
The shooter is wearing a suit and cuff links.
A black mask and may be bald or very close shorn.

I don't think most Secret Service wear cuff links. It seems like a potential snag issue to me. But the Secret Service is not my area of expertise.
Funny thy haven't released the Capital police officers name that shot her. If this would have been an antifa girl they would have doxed the heck out of them already
It's not like it was an armed couple keeping rioters off their property, those fuggers needed to fry.
Looks white to me.

Looks like Chuck Schumer with a mask.
They're going to pay a terrible price eventually. I hope I live to see it.
Originally Posted by 358WCF
Looks white to me.

Looks like Chuck Schumer with a mask.

grin
I see the cop giving a ,"thumbs up", too.who is he signaling ? Is he saying ,
Yup,down and dead,good work buddy.what a tool.
Reminds of the historic Saigon execution clip

Cold blooded murder
Originally Posted by kwg020
.. There are 2 different standards in America. One for the average person and one for the protected class .

Well you have options... Either stay average. or work
towards being protected class... Societies have
operated that way for millenia... For most being
'average' is their true station in life... But life is
way way much better these days for average
folk than it was 2000, 1000, 500 or even just
100 yrs ago.

Its really only the top 5% or less that make
a real difference in this world... most of them
begin with a proper education then choose
a field of expertise.

"Biff and Buffy" didn't shoot any unarmed people, or any people at all, by the way.
Originally Posted by SCgman1
Reminds of the historic Saigon execution clip

Cold blooded murder

It was the summary execution of a communist
terrorist group leader that had murdered a family
(during the first days of the Tet offensive)

Seriously if folks here don't have any indifference
to human death justified or otherwise, you ain't
gunna be much worth in the fetal position when
it's time to bear arms in a serious go-to manner.

As for Ashli Babbitt, she went unarmed against
an armed and willing to engage force.

She was a Q-tard that deserves a posthumous
Darwin award of some kind...And goes to show
ones heart can be in the right place, but still
be irrational and delusional.

Difference being the girl had not just murdered the chief of police and his family with a machete.
LE had guns drawn on her and she kept advancing,..
we've been told countless times on the CF, it's best
to comply with LE in such situations.

Looks like these protesters quickly realized
Ashli made a mistake which they were not
going to risk duplicating.

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]

Put that bad shoot at #1 from a 33 year law enforcement veteran. Shooter was a panicked coward who followed no law enforcement moral protocol before he fired the killing round on the unarmed victim. Appears visible seven second prior to shot with no attempt at non lethal force. Less than eight seconds later the victim is surrounded by law enforcement. So close but should have been in front of the door. Unjustified totally and charges should be filed. GW
Originally Posted by oldtimer303

Put that bad shoot at #1 from a 33 year law enforcement veteran. Shooter was a panicked coward who followed no law enforcement moral protocol before he fired the killing round on the unarmed victim. Appears visible seven second prior to shot with no attempt at non lethal force. Less than eight seconds later the victim is surrounded by law enforcement. So close but should have been in front of the door. Unjustified totally and charges should be filed. GW

Yep... straight up murder
Originally Posted by Starman

You fuggin leftist are mentally retarded and should never be taken seriously or given any kind of power
It was unbelievable that the insurrectionists managed to get so far into the Capitol.

At one point, there is a line that has to be drawn... and the job of the Police and Secret Service is to protect the lives of elected officials.
You know.. the people who run the country.

They where told repetatly to stand down... but chose instead to run toward cops with drawn weapons.

Flave would have double tapped her ass.

Staged photo of ANTIFA members that were escorted in by the police for the photo op.
Originally Posted by Blackheart

Staged photo of ANTIFA members that were escorted in by the police for the photo op.

Did Q tell you that personally?

Think about that!

I hope you take one in the head.
Wheres the cool quote about watering the tree of liberty?

Cant believe some tard hasn't posted it yet. Bottom line, half of you clowns would eagerly boast about how you'd shoot a trespasser on sight......wellllllll what about now?

This doesnt really equate to a self defense shooting. There were police all around, including several right behind her. This wasnt a home invasion. She was also shot in a very vulnerable position (posing no threat)

Its not the same situation. This isnt a private property break in like a home intrusion. This is a polical protest, without violence. The woman was unarmed and there were police everywhere. There were police right behind her. She was clearly able to be seen, with no weapon and no threat of violence.

Another way that it is not similar is that the shooter is likely not sitting in jail, with all of his guns confiscated while hiring an attorney to defend himself from going to prison for defending himself. The situations are really not that similar.
No. She broke into the Capitol of the United states and then tried to get through a blockade that was set up to protect the senators. The officers in charge of their protection took her life because she crossed the last line of defense.
Since when does the Capitol police force cover there entire face up?

That looks like a homemade Antifa false flag bull sh it video.
© 24hourcampfire