Home
All:

I will break up this thread into sections of the day.

1. This was a MASSIVE rally. I have been to three inaugurations and numerous other public events. Nothing comes even close to the sheer magnitude of this event. People were from every state. Even met a group from Alaska.

The following pictures are not mine. They are from the internet. I am in there somewhere. This is the crowd either waiting or listening to the President speak. From this location, we are about 1.5 miles away from the Capitol.

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]

Posted By: RAS Re: Jan 6, 2021 - Washington DC - 01/08/21
2. After the speech, the 1.5 mile walk to the Capitol. It was a slow walk but steady. The crowd loved the President’s speech. The walk there was generally jovial and the crowd was in good spirits. We did notice some people headed to the Capitol before Trump was finished. I thought that was weird. I wanted to hear the president a lot more then go to the Capitol.

Tag
Did you paint your face?
Posted By: RAS Re: Jan 6, 2021 - Washington DC - 01/08/21
3. Getting to the Capitol. Because I was at the inauguration in 2017, I knew that the scaffolding for the inauguration in a few weeks was already up. What drew my attention was looking at people go up that scaffolding. Then I noticed people on the cat walks. At that time I knew that the Capitol grounds has been breached.

As we hit the Reflecting pool in front of the Capitol. Some people walked across it, but hardly any.

The Capitol as it was breeched when we got to where the gate used to be. Notice Trump and American flags everywhere. People and police loaded on catwalks. From our point of view, we couldn’t see people breaching inside. Shortly after this picture, we received the notice of curfew.

More to follow later. Lots to discuss.
Posted By: ingwe Re: Jan 6, 2021 - Washington DC - 01/08/21
I fear the day will come when a crowd shows up like that, with evil intent.

We have exhausted legal and non-violent reactions.

They are leaving us little to no choices....
Posted By: ingwe Re: Jan 6, 2021 - Washington DC - 01/08/21
Thanks for posting these pics.
Originally Posted by SAcharlie
Did you paint your face?

Probably didn't wear a Black Mask either like the Antifa thugs did.
There have got to be several dozen folks there.
Great..
Who opened the gate? That place is built with tax money.
Thanks Jeff for the pics and info!
Originally Posted by ingwe

Keep that thought.

Now close your eyes and repeat those words.

Its good MLK or John Lewis never said those words out loud.
Posted By: Dietz Re: Jan 6, 2021 - Washington DC - 01/09/21
Thanks for posting pics. Look like a lot of fun.
What ticks me off is, there's NO images so far that I've seen of that giant crowd. MSM completely ignored it. But I bet they zoomed in on that Aryan Nations banner. Lying rats.
You don't see these images in the mainstream media at all. Thanks for posting them.

Anybody get a head count?
Posted By: RAS Re: Jan 6, 2021 - Washington DC - 01/09/21
As far as Antifa, there were people there that looked suspicious to me. I wasn’t out specifically looking for them but I am always scanning my surroundings for possible nefarious activity. That is what happens when you do numerous combat deployments. On the way back to the train, we had some “local residents” in a car that decided to express their anti-Trump concerns to our group.

In conclusion, the day and trip was an incredible event. From the morning train into DC to the end of the day. The day was truly historical. Hundreds of thousands traveled from afar to support their President. They showed up BIG TIME. The is no other politician in America that could get 1/10th of that crowd.
Thank you sincerely for the pics and your presence. hopefully that crowd spoke volumes to both parties....despite their lying rhetoric
Originally Posted by Morewood
You don't see these images in the mainstream media at all. Thanks for posting them.

Anybody get a head count?

I have not seen/heard one on the little bit of news we've had on at the house here. It would be interesting to get an honest estimate of the overall crowd and how many actually "breached" the buildings.
AS with others, thanks much for your "reporting"
Just like the Inauguration in 2017, media reports saying that the entire crowd on Wednesday was unruly is total and complete B U L L C H I T!!
Thank you for posting these!
Originally Posted by ingwe

Little to no choice to do what? Fall asleep on the old chair by 9:00 PM.

LOL
Those pics are amazing.
Like all the others THANK YOU so much for sharing. Also thank you for taking the time to go.
We need a solution to the fraud and deceit that took place.We definitely need to remind our state and federal as well as local
politicians who they work for and that is US!! Not the Chamber of Commerce,not Facebook,Not Amazon,Not Wall Street.etc etc
THEY WORK FOR US. I won't elaborate on what I think should be done at this point but according to statistics probably 3% of you
know what needs to be done
Bill
Thank you for going and supporting those of us who could not or would not make it ourselves. Also, thank you for reporting an honest assessment of the event.

Here’s someone not unlike yourself:

https://www.americanthinker.com/art...mp_supporters_an_eyewitness_account.html
Thank you for going and thanks for the info 😎
Originally Posted by SAcharlie
Did you paint your face?

Quit getting excited. Not the kind of face painting you're accustomed to there bill board chuck.
Thanks for the pictures. I wouldn't have seen the size of the crowd otherwise. The MSM sure won't show it.
Thanks RAS.
I was a bit worried when we heard no updates all day.
Great photos.
I hope you will provide your take on the mood and behavior of the crowd around you..
Best.
Thank you
Thank you so much for going. And thanks for the on-ground report and pics.
Originally Posted by OldmanoftheSea
Thanks RAS.
I was a bit worried when we heard no updates all day.
Great photos.
I hope you will provide your take on the mood and behavior of the crowd around you..
Best.

I didn’t have connectivity most of the time there. Even for a big city, the size of the cell usage must have been massive.

The biggest issue I gathered BY FAR was the election.

In short, the lack of any real investigation into election irregularities yet a $37 million dollar investigation into the Russian hoax is an example. People believe their vote doesn’t matter and they are hot mad about it. The media, big tech and the DNC are one animal.

Please listen to me on this, and do your own homework. But when I left that area, I felt that America is headed to conflict more than I have ever before. Not 100% sure but more than 50%. You do what you have to do to get to your own opinion, but that is mine.

God bless

Bump for Ashli Babbit
I watched both CNN and ABC coverage of Trump inciting his supporters before the riot.....and those who say the media did not cover the substantial size of the crowd are blowing smoke up yer hind end. They are lying to you like Trump lied to us about alleged election fraud. And that coverage showed a peaceful crowd at that time and place. They did fail to show Trump and family peeling off to safe space rather than walking over to the Capitol with the crowd.

MSM also showed a rioter in the senate chamber carrying what sure looked like plastic handcuffs. I wonder what he planned to use them for.

I imagine that many of this very large crowd had good intentions and looked forward to expressing their misguided views peacefully at the Capitol. But there were also a substantial number of scofflaws, agitators, instigators and those whose intent was clearly not peaceful and intended to disrupt and prevent the Congressional proceedings to certify the electoral college results.

Just sayin'
Posted By: 673 Re: Jan 6, 2021 - Washington DC - 01/09/21
Exellent report and pictures, thank you!
Originally Posted by Aagaardsporter
I watched both CNN and ABC coverage of Trump inciting his supporters before the riot.....and those who say the media did not cover the substantial size of the crowd are blowing smoke up yer hind end. They are lying to you like Trump lied to us about alleged election fraud. And that coverage showed a peaceful crowd at that time and place. They did fail to show Trump and family peeling off to safe space rather than walking over to the Capitol with the crowd.

MSM also showed a rioter in the senate chamber carrying what sure looked like plastic handcuffs. I wonder what he planned to use them for.

I imagine that many of this very large crowd had good intentions and looked forward to expressing their misguided views peacefully at the Capitol. But there were also a substantial number of scofflaws, agitators, instigators and those whose intent was clearly not peaceful and intended to disrupt and prevent the Congressional proceedings to certify the electoral college results.

Just sayin'

Choke yourself
Posted By: Raspy Re: Jan 6, 2021 - Washington DC - 01/09/21

Just sayin'

So U R just another brainwashed troll...quit watching FAKE news and watch Newsmax or OAN....now to put you on ignore....
"I imagine that many of this very large crowd had good intentions and looked forward to expressing their misguided views peacefully at the Capitol. But there were also a substantial number of scofflaws, agitators, instigators and those whose intent was clearly not peaceful and intended to disrupt and prevent the Congressional proceedings to certify the electoral college results."

I'll have to agree with you on this part of your comments but only if you acknowledge that the people who started the trouble were Antifa infiltrators. If you don't, well then I'll know you're full of s h i t.
Paul B.
What I found interesting was all of the Democrat senators and congressmen that had such eloquent and well prepared speeches about how terrible it was for the Trump supporters to storm the capital. Who would have known they were so proficient at writing speeches while hiding in their safe room.

Just sayin'

Now why you gotta be all like this Richard?
Originally Posted by Stammster
What I found interesting was all of the Democrat senators and congressmen that had such eloquent and well prepared speeches about how terrible it was for the Trump supporters to storm the capital. Who would have known they were so proficient at writing speeches while hiding in their safe room.

Yeah, I was wondering myself how they managed to get those speeches written so quickly. Tough to do when the doors are being beaten down and your house invaded.

Doesn't pass the smell test.

Just sayin'

Happy to see you were able to get your lobotomy done despite Covid. I’m local if you ever need a hand getting your head out of your ass.
© 24hourcampfire