Home
Geezus people.......

I'm not happy about the elections either, but the doom and gloom around here is off the charts...

Breathe, go for a walk, clean the garage, whatever,

Let's just rename this place, "suicide hotline, we have another jumper"..............

Your best bet is to shut the computer off for a while, refocus, and find your center again.

But for the love of God, RELAX, try to enjoy life while you can.

I don't know what next week will bring, I just know I'll be damn glad to be part of it, one way or another,

Believe me, you will get through this.
Your positivity is sickening
Complacency is why we are....... where we are as a nation...........
Originally Posted by 65BR

^^^^^^^^^
The left kept moving the ball left. The right got in and did nothing (sans Trump) now the real radical left has the reins and they are going off the deep end. Some nefarious bills been sitting, they are in the que. SHTF soon
Who can relax when the country you love is under attack?
I’m going for a walk with my wife in a few minutes. We’re going to walk into the backyard to my shooting range and we’re going to shoot a few rounds and practice reload drills....muscle memory is important. 👍
Originally Posted by AcesNeights

You think it's bad now, just wait until they actually take over the presidency and senate.
Originally Posted by 65BR

2nd reply......THE SKY IS FALLING........

right on que.
My pappy told me, "You can't march with two right feet."

it's been under attack for centuries,

Hello?
Originally Posted by JimFromTN
Your positivity is sickening

And here I thought it was something I ate.
Originally Posted by Kenneth
Geezus people.......

I'm not happy about the elections either, but the doom and gloom around here is off the charts...

Let's just rename this place, "suicide hotline, we have another jumper"..............

Your best bet is to shut the computer off for a while, refocus, and find your center again.

I don't know what next week will bring, I just know I'll be damn glad to be part of it, one way or another,

WTF? This chit ain't going to right it's self or go away on it's own fuqktaard
Originally Posted by P_Weed
My pappy told me, "You can't march with two right feet."

Understood, I think.
Gosh, I wish I could live in your fantasy world, Kenneth.

[Linked Image from max-media.imgix.net]
Originally Posted by GRIZZ
Geezus people.......

WTF? This chit ain't going to right it's self or go away on it's own fuqktaard

Your right,

I'd suggest you hide in the basement till it's over,

ah, actually, that's where all your gloom starts, and manifests it's self....

I'd suggest some sunshine.
Hell yes just chill out. No need to worry about free speech and lawful gun ownership. Tear the wall back down. Give the illegals free medical even if you have never had it. Just a little liberalism ain’t gonna hurt.
I have a better idea! Don’t chill out. Edk
Originally Posted by Stophel
Gosh, I wish I could live in your fantasy world, Kenneth.

[Linked Image from max-media.imgix.net]

you can, it's called reality.
Originally Posted by antlers
Can’t really disagree with anything Kenneth said here. We may have a new president. But Jesus followers do NOT have a new leader. And this election is NOT going to thwart ‘that’. I find that endurance type physical activity (climbing and hiking) in great country helps a bunch...in body, mind, and spirit. Those endorphins circulating in the bloodstream are good medicine.

Yep do what ya can in yer station and remember that the great King of the Universe chooses Kings (and Presidents).

It’s all we can do unless we’d like to drive ourselves crazy which still won’t accomplish anything to unseat Biden.

I tend to believe the greatest threat to Leftists is people just living their lives without being preoccupied by what’s happening in DC which is a form of giving them power.
Originally Posted by ERK
Hell yes just chill out. No need to worry about free speech and lawful gun ownership. Tear the wall back down. Give the illegals free medical even if you have never had it. Just a little liberalism ain’t gonna hurt.

If you aren't offended, shocked, disgusted, and furious over what has happened to our nation, just in the past year, then you are part of the problem.
Originally Posted by ERK

Best approach for the cure,

live full time in fear and negativity,

Cures all.

illegals have had free health care for decades,

You're stroking out over it now?
I haven't seen anyone here that seemed suicidal. for better or worse...
We've been through some schidt, the older guys remember the constant threat of nuke war,hiding under school desks, polio, bomb shelters every city, the Cuban Missile crisis, on and on, but I think this one is different...it's from the inside, the remedy for fixing it was our justice system, flawed yes, but still the envy of the world...no, not this time, the justice system has enabled the banana republic coup. I'm a useless old phucq, but I am just sick about the future for my grandsons.
UAW syndrome.....got booze and smoke for the weekend, good enough.....ignore what else is going on.

Til the union says vote Dem.
Originally Posted by rockinbbar
Originally Posted by ERK

If you aren't offended, shocked, disgusted, and furious over what has happened to our nation, just in the past year, then you are part of the problem.

This.
Originally Posted by hookeye
UAW syndrome.....got booze and smoke for the weekend, good enough.....ignore what else is going on.

Til the union says vote Dem.

Wrong thread?
Originally Posted by flintlocke
We've been through some schidt, the older guys remember the constant threat of nuke war,hiding under school desks, polio, bomb shelters every city, the Cuban Missile crisis, on and on, but I think this one is different...it's from the inside, the remedy for fixing it was our justice system, flawed yes, but still the envy of the world...no, not this time, the justice system has enabled the banana republic coup. I'm a useless old phucq, but I am just sick about the future for my grandsons.

Well said.
Originally Posted by The_Real_Hawkeye
Originally Posted by ERK

This.

TRH, with all due respect,

you've been a bit paranoid for years before this election,

and here you are again,

the pattern continues?
Geezus people.......

Fugk you, retard.
Don't let your worries peak too soon - and don't chill completely out just yet - there is more.
Originally Posted by ERK

This.

and here you are again,

the pattern continues?

Seems to me that the "paranoia" was justified.
Originally Posted by ERK

This.

and here you are again,

the pattern continues?

And today he looks like a damn Nostradamus, doesn't he?
It damn sure was justified and anyone that nominated him for KOTY should apologize (never happen 😂) because TRH has been demonstrably right FAR more than he’s been wrong.
Originally Posted by add
Originally Posted by ERK

This.

and here you are again,

the pattern continues?

And today he looks like a damn Nostradamus, doesn't he?

How so?

Constant paranoia and fear makes one a Nostradamus?

No, it just means you worry too much.
Originally Posted by CCCC
Don't let your worries peak too soon - and don't chill completely out just yet - there is more.

There will always be more, change is constant.

The glass may be half-full at present,

it can be refilled.
I’m going for a walk with my wife in a few minutes. We’re going to walk into the backyard to my shooting range and we’re going to shoot a few rounds and practice reload drills....muscle memory is important. 👍

smile

it can be refilled.

Democracy is the vessel that carries free elections as its elixir. Without the elixir the vessel is neither half full or half empty, it’s EMPTY!

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^THIS^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
Hark the fake deacon speaketh, he's even learned a new word besides fugh. Retard, proof that it takes one to know one !

it can be refilled.

Democracy is the vessel that carries free elections as its elixir.

Lets just imagine for a minute, that maybe Sleepy Joe actually got more votes than DT,

Then your quote above still makes sense.

Crazy huh?
Originally Posted by gunswizard
Hark the fake deacon speaketh, he's even learned a new word besides fugh. Retard, proof that it takes one to know one !

pffftttt, those are some of the kinder words Deflave has sent my way,

Just an average Tuesday.
Now isn’t the time to pretend, relax or “chill out”, that you don’t feel the same way tells me all I need to hear.
You guys wanna bitch non-stop?

We'll be burying a longtime fishing buddy this weekend, if visitors are allowed.

Tell me how bad you have it.

We'll be burying a longtime fishing buddy this weekend, if visitors are allowed.

A lot of people have buried people not sure you want to get in that contest with people on the internet.

Did you vote for Evers or Walker?

it can be refilled.

Democracy is the vessel that carries free elections as its elixir.

Lets just imagine for a minute, that maybe Sleepy Joe actually got more votes than DT,

Then your quote above still makes sense.

Crazy huh?

And you keep denying that the Dems stole the election along with complicit Republicans....and got away with it! Look at the stuff that is already being pulled like censoring conservative speech online etc etc....and THEY HAVENT EVEN ASSUMED THE POWER YET!!! Dumb phugg!!

Gee, I don’t see an issue of where we find ourselfs at all.... sarc
Now isn’t the time to pretend, relax or “chill out”, that you don’t feel the same way tells me all I need to hear.

The tactic of pounding the keyboard nightly isn't exactly the healthiest approach, nor fruitful.

But please, do carry on, Dems are about to shut the web down,

True story, heard that here.
Originally Posted by Hypocrite

A lot of people have buried people not sure you want to get in that contest with people on the internet.

stupid question.

Isn't there a packer game on?
Union plumber from Wisconsin telling everybody to "relax."

LOL

Makes about as much sense as a dentist in Atlanta telling me everything is going to be OK.
Originally Posted by add

Got anything intelligent to say?

Generally you don't.

stupid question.

So Evers?

stupid question.

So Evers?

Your join date, and your screen name.

Steelhead?

stupid question.

So Evers?

Your join date, and your screen name.

Steelhead?

Like the trout? I live in Wisconsin, why did you vote for Evers?
Feel free to assume, I already said, stupid question.
Kenneth is part of the reason we are where we are....... fuugin union moron
Originally Posted by irfubar

and right on cue! where the hell ya been?

I could have scripted this thread, you guys are about has predictable has a WWE event.
Originally Posted by JimFromTN

I could have scripted this thread, you guys are about has predictable has a WWE event.
F u ck off commie shixtbird.
I don’t get suicidal. No worries. Oh, wait. I do get homicidal. Some folks should probably worry.

I’m sorry about your fishing buddy. A good fishing or hunting buddy is not easily replaced. I lost one of my best friends and the one guy I always loved fishing and hunting with to cancer just over a year ago, he wasn’t even 60 yet. I buried my FIL this past summer as well as a family friend to an AD.

Some of us view the death of our country as just as worse as the loss of a friend. While death is the necessary and expected outcome of all lives a Nation is meant to endure. It’s meant to be passed down to future generations in better condition than it was received by the previous generation, although it rarely has been that’s what should happen. Our Founders knew the delicate nature of democracy which is why it was said (paraphrase) “I’ve given you a Republic, if you can keep it”. The nation was meant to live longer than a single generation.

So while it can always get worse for us individually I don’t know if it can get much worse for us collectively or for our Republic than the theft of our democracy.
Originally Posted by EthanEdwards

F u ck off commie shixtbird.

check.
Next...........
Originally Posted by deflave
Geezus people.......

Fugk you, retard.

+ 1

[Linked Image from media.giphy.com]
Anyone know if there is a bag limit on how many members a guy can put on ignore? If there is, after adding the OP, I gotta be getting close.

I suppose that all the wives, sons, daughters, parents, brothers, sisters, aunts, uncles and good friends that had to bury someone when he lost his life protecting the freedom to have open, fair, honest, and transparent elections in this country means nothing to you. Sorry POS.
Originally Posted by Steve_in_OR
Anyone know if there is a bag limit on how many members a guy can put on ignore? If there is, after adding the OP, I gotta be getting close.

I got a bunch now. People who just plain make things unpleasant. Life is unpleasant enough as it is.
Originally Posted by RiverRider

I suppose that all the wives, sons, daughters, parents, brothers, sisters, aunts, uncles and good friends that had to bury someone when he lost his life protecting the freedom to have open, fair, honest, and transparent elections in this country means nothing to you. Sorry POS.

Good post.... smack down

fair point, lets go with that,

Just seems like many of those wives, sons, daughters, parents, brothers, sisters, aunts, uncles and good friends were also part of this election, officials and such, possibily overlooking this fair, honest, transparent election has you put it,

The majority of the Nation was in on the 'fix'?

Your view just seems a little one sided.

Maybe I'm wrong, but damn, hard to believe that fraud of this scale is still not uncovered.

WTH? Are you talking about the Capitol Police Officer?...
Originally Posted by Sycamore

WTH? Are you talking about the Capitol Police Officer?...

How about US vets who paid the ultimate price?
Fuuck you, Kenneth. Grow some balls, you bitch, and try to imagine what it's like to be a man, and one with principles.
Originally Posted by add

Got anything intelligent to say?

Generally you don't.

No answer, then?
Take a deep breath, let half out......squeeeeeeze.....
If this election stands, I relish the thought that ole Joe failed to learn one thing.

We're talking about someone that couldn't draw more than 14 ppl to a rally and his parade consisted of 1 car.

What he failed to learn during his miserable life was that "No one likes a cheater".

He'll be living with that the rest of his life.
Kenneth! Scared and hiding? You must be a pussy. Most here don’t give a Schitt about what you think and sure as hell aren’t hiding in a basement scared. You are dumber than a box of rocks if you think we are scared. Stay home and hope for the best ya little runt. Thanks for playing. Edk
Originally Posted by DMc
If this election stands, I relish the thought that ole Joe failed to learn one thing.

We're talking about someone that couldn't draw more than 14 ppl to a rally and his parade consisted of 1 car.

What he failed to learn during his miserable life was that "No one likes a cheater".

Dumbocrat's do not care as long as they have the power over the Minions
All 6 months of it
Geezus people.......

Typical union Fudd thinking... Hey guys it’s going to be ok... don’t forget to vote Democrat to save the unions V/r; Kenneth from wiscansin..
Fixed
Fugkest thou, retard
Geezus people.......

Originally Posted by ERK

Anyone that does not think there is a problem, isn't paying attention.
Most with the name Kenneth are homosexuals. lol

fair point, lets go with that,

Just seems like many of those wives, sons, daughters, parents, brothers, sisters, aunts, uncles and good friends were also part of this election, officials and such, possibily overlooking this fair, honest, transparent election has you put it,

The majority of the Nation was in on the 'fix'?

Your view just seems a little one sided.

Maybe I'm wrong, but damn, hard to believe that fraud of this scale is still not uncovered.

We ALL saw it, and we know what we saw. The honest call it what it is : ELECTION FRAUD. It amounts to disenfranchisement of the American citizen.
Originally Posted by DMc

if you think for 1 minute that he will lose sleep over this than you are stretching
to find anything good about all of this......bob

We ALL saw it, and we know what we saw. The honest call it what it is : ELECTION FRAUD. It amounts to disenfranchisement of the American citizen.

Worse. The end of the rule of law in the US (Everybody in positions of authority, top to bottom, tasked with preventing this sort of thing, or putting it right, and bringing the perps to justice, chose to sit it out). That's Third World territory.
Shumer just promised to fast track the rest of the covid relief money. Use your $2000 to make a down payment on a major hunt...before Biden shuts down hunting.
You want to see how corrupted the whole system is?

Watch Gabbard eviscerate Harris in the primary. Listen to the audience.

Gabbard's likability was/is through the roof. She would have been a very, very, very real threat to Trump. She was going to pull tons of votes over to the D side and everybody knows it. Hell, half the fudds on here piss all over themselves every time her name comes up.

Yet she finished with two delegates? TWO? Give me a fugking break.

You can ostrich your heads into the sand if you want to. But Trump demonstrated that our politicians are as corrupt as Venezuela. And there's no putting them back behind the curtain.
Its not what ya know but who ya blow comes to mind. Edk
Originally Posted by ERK

That I can live with.

Selling our country to our enemies and purposefully shredding the Constitution, I cannot.
Originally Posted by ERK

That I can live with.

Selling our country to our enemies and purposefully shredding the Constitution, I cannot.

100%
Agreed. I always say never to worry about what may happen, especially things we can't control. Live life and adapt. We're gonna be just fine in the long run.

Gabbard's likability was/is through the roof. She would have been a very, very, very real threat to Trump. She was going to pull tons of votes over to the D side and everybody knows it. Hell, half the fudds on here piss all over themselves every time her name comes up.

You can ostrich your heads into the sand if you want to. But Trump demonstrated that our politicians are as corrupt as Venezuela. And there's no putting them back behind the curtain.

Harris’ body language throughout that clip. 😣. Chillingly unqualified individual for that or any other position of leadership. Yet here we are...

most accurate statement of 2021 so far.
Swish.

But hey....just vote for Republicans....its all right.
No Jim it isn’t alright but it is the lesser of two evils. We all know the alternative. Edk
Flave spitting truth.
Gee, I wonder why the bitch that could have swept the 2020 election (legitimately) only received two delegates?

Open your fugking eyes:

Duh they wanted a commie.
Duh they wanted a commie.
Everyone take a deep breath

Let half out

And slowly squeeze

😳🤦🏼‍♂️

Sorry wrong thread, maybe
First Fuq Kenny. Retard. He has to be trolling as he knows what we are saying is true. And yes Tulsi was who I figured was the best demrat choice. Look at who they chose! They must have planned the steal way back then.
© 24hourcampfire