Hop To
Page 4 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6
A
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
A
Originally Posted by Kenneth
You guys wanna bitch non-stop?

We'll be burying a longtime fishing buddy this weekend, if visitors are allowed.

Tell me how bad you have it.

I’m sorry about your fishing buddy. A good fishing or hunting buddy is not easily replaced. I lost one of my best friends and the one guy I always loved fishing and hunting with to cancer just over a year ago, he wasn’t even 60 yet. I buried my FIL this past summer as well as a family friend to an AD.

Some of us view the death of our country as just as worse as the loss of a friend. While death is the necessary and expected outcome of all lives a Nation is meant to endure. It’s meant to be passed down to future generations in better condition than it was received by the previous generation, although it rarely has been that’s what should happen. Our Founders knew the delicate nature of democracy which is why it was said (paraphrase) “I’ve given you a Republic, if you can keep it”. The nation was meant to live longer than a single generation.

So while it can always get worse for us individually I don’t know if it can get much worse for us collectively or for our Republic than the theft of our democracy.

�Politicians are the lowest form of life on earth. Liberal Democrats are the lowest form of politician.� �General George S. Patton, Jr.

---------------------------------------------------------
~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~

Kenneth Offline OP
Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by EthanEdwards
Originally Posted by irfubar
Kenneth is part of the reason we are where we are....... fuugin union moron

and right on cue! where the hell ya been?

I could have scripted this thread, you guys are about has predictable has a WWE event.
F u ck off commie shixtbird.

check.
Next...........

A
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
A
Originally Posted by deflave
Geezus people.......

I'm not happy about the elections either, but the doom and gloom around here is off the charts...

Breathe, go for a walk, clean the garage, whatever,

Let's just rename this place, "suicide hotline, we have another jumper"..............

Your best bet is to shut the computer off for a while, refocus, and find your center again.

But for the love of God, RELAX, try to enjoy life while you can.

I don't know what next week will bring, I just know I'll be damn glad to be part of it, one way or another,

Believe me, you will get through this.

Fugk you, retard.

+ 1

Due to the increased price of ammo, don't expect a warning shot...
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage

We'll be burying a longtime fishing buddy this weekend, if visitors are allowed.

[Linked Image from media.giphy.com]

Originally Posted by Geno67
Trump being classless,tasteless and clueless as usual.
Originally Posted by Judman
Sorry, trump is a no tax payin pile of shiit.
Originally Posted by KSMITH
My young wife decided to play the field and had moved several dudes into my house
S
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
S
Anyone know if there is a bag limit on how many members a guy can put on ignore? If there is, after adding the OP, I gotta be getting close.

IC B2

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter

I suppose that all the wives, sons, daughters, parents, brothers, sisters, aunts, uncles and good friends that had to bury someone when he lost his life protecting the freedom to have open, fair, honest, and transparent elections in this country means nothing to you. Sorry POS.

Don't be the darkness.

America will perish while those who should be standing guard are satisfying their lusts.

Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by Steve_in_OR
Anyone know if there is a bag limit on how many members a guy can put on ignore? If there is, after adding the OP, I gotta be getting close.

I got a bunch now. People who just plain make things unpleasant. Life is unpleasant enough as it is.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by RiverRider

I suppose that all the wives, sons, daughters, parents, brothers, sisters, aunts, uncles and good friends that had to bury someone when he lost his life protecting the freedom to have open, fair, honest, and transparent elections in this country means nothing to you. Sorry POS.

Good post.... smack down

Originally Posted by Judman
PS, if you think Trump is “good” you’re way stupider than I thought! Haha

Sorry, trump is a no tax payin pile of shiit.
Kenneth Offline OP
Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter

fair point, lets go with that,

Just seems like many of those wives, sons, daughters, parents, brothers, sisters, aunts, uncles and good friends were also part of this election, officials and such, possibily overlooking this fair, honest, transparent election has you put it,

The majority of the Nation was in on the 'fix'?

Your view just seems a little one sided.

Maybe I'm wrong, but damn, hard to believe that fraud of this scale is still not uncovered.

Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger

WTH? Are you talking about the Capitol Police Officer?...

Originally Posted by jorgeI
...Actually Sycamore, you are sort of right....
IC B3

A
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
A
Originally Posted by Sycamore

WTH? Are you talking about the Capitol Police Officer?...

How about US vets who paid the ultimate price?

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]
H
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
H
Fuuck you, Kenneth. Grow some balls, you bitch, and try to imagine what it's like to be a man, and one with principles.

I belong on eroding granite, among the pines.
A
add Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
A
Originally Posted by add

Isn't there a packer game on?

Got anything intelligent to say?

Generally you don't.

No answer, then?

Epstein didn't kill himself.

"Play Cinnamon Girl you Sonuvabitch!"

Biden didn't win the election.
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Take a deep breath, let half out......squeeeeeeze.....

DMc Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
If this election stands, I relish the thought that ole Joe failed to learn one thing.

We're talking about someone that couldn't draw more than 14 ppl to a rally and his parade consisted of 1 car.

What he failed to learn during his miserable life was that "No one likes a cheater".

He'll be living with that the rest of his life.

Make Gitmo Great Again!!
Who gave the order to stop counting votes in the swing states on the night of November 3/4, 2020?
E
ERK Offline
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
E
Kenneth! Scared and hiding? You must be a pussy. Most here don’t give a Schitt about what you think and sure as hell aren’t hiding in a basement scared. You are dumber than a box of rocks if you think we are scared. Stay home and hope for the best ya little runt. Thanks for playing. Edk

F
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
F
Originally Posted by DMc
If this election stands, I relish the thought that ole Joe failed to learn one thing.

We're talking about someone that couldn't draw more than 14 ppl to a rally and his parade consisted of 1 car.

What he failed to learn during his miserable life was that "No one likes a cheater".

He'll be living with that the rest of his life.

Dumbocrat's do not care as long as they have the power over the Minions

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
All 6 months of it

Yup.
79S Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Geezus people.......

I'm not happy about the elections either, but the doom and gloom around here is off the charts...

Let's just rename this place, "suicide hotline, we have another jumper"..............

Your best bet is to shut the computer off for a while, refocus, and find your center again.

I don't know what next week will bring, I just know I'll be damn glad to be part of it, one way or another,

Typical union Fudd thinking... Hey guys it’s going to be ok... don’t forget to vote Democrat to save the unions V/r; Kenneth from wiscansin..

Last edited by 79S; 01/12/21.

Originally Posted by Bricktop
Then STFU. The rest of your statement is superflous bullshit with no real bearing on this discussion other than to massage your own ego.

Suckin' on my titties like you wanted me.
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Fixed
Originally Posted by deflave
Fugkest thou, retard
Geezus people.......

"Maybe we're all happy."

"Go to the sporting goods store. From the files, obtain form 4473. These will contain descriptions of weapons and lists of private ownership."
Page 4 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

539 members (1badf350, 1minute, 12344mag, 10gaugemag, 117LBS, 1Longbow, 58 invisible), 2,365 guests, and 1,321 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,193,164
Posts18,503,048
Members73,993
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.