Home
Great weather for golf?.. grin
Are the events being held concurrently?
I was at a Clayton Bigsby book signing.
Actually almost missed my mother's funeral. Was admitted to the hospital the night before with kidney stones.
I was invited to a pig roast.
If they are/were democrats......no excuse needed. No one I know will be there either, and we all understand.
Like the guy at the Nebraska football game back in the glory days of Big Red. Stadium full other than the seat next to him. Crowd around him asked who's seat it was? He said it was his wifes seat, they'd came to the games for 50 years, but she had passed away. They asked why he hadn't given her ticket to some other member of his family to join him. "Well, they're all at the funeral today"
🤣🤣
Nazi Party rally scheduling conflict.
Deer Season or any kind of season.
I'm surprised you were invited.
The way I heard it.

Two geezers are out in a corn stubble field with a pair of fine pointers when a funeral procession passes by on the county road.
1'st geezer takes hat in hand and presses it to his heart as a tear falls down his cheek.

2'nd geezer says "Wow, I have never seen you so moved by a funeral procession."

1'st geezer says, "The least I could do. I been married to the old girl for 47 years.
Mon is living. Son is not a Jew.
Tell them you were busy trying to undermine your host nation.

The family will understand, and they might even offer to sell you a video of the events.
Originally Posted by Stickfight
Tell them you were busy trying to undermine your host nation.

The family will understand, and they might even offer to sell you a video of the events.

Undermining wasn’t much of a challenge, evidently.

Just get in the boxcar with the rest of the Goy and stfu.

There now. That was easy.
Not trying to pick a fight but Jews have been ran out of every place they've ever been . Kinda like ni#%ers . They're their own worst enemy .
Originally Posted by MJones
Not trying to pick a fight but Jews have been ran out of every place they've ever been . Kinda like ni#%ers . They're their own worst enemy .

You white fuggers in the majority are the ones that gave it all away.

It wasn’t Jews or blacks that elected Obama. Twice, even.
Originally Posted by Old_Toot

I don't own any media . Take a look inside and solve the problem . History escapes the Jew I guess . Not the smartest bunch burning air .

I don't own any media . Take a look inside and solve the problem . History escapes the Jew I guess . Not the smartest bunch burning air .

Plenty smart enough to rule you goy.
Jews are all too well versed in history and it would appear not so much for you goy “white folks”.

Like you said, not trying to pick a fight.
Kikes don't rule me . They're so well versed they are hated all over the world . You're buddy Stalin really done a job didn't he ? Jews will always be the scourge of the Earth until they figure out why no country wants them . Blame everyone else for their troubles but never change the filthy way they are .
Kikes don't rule me . They're so well versed they are hated all over the world . You're buddy Stalin really done a job didn't he ? Jews will always be the scourge of the Earth until they figure out why no country wants them . Blame everyone else for their troubles but never change the filthy way they are .

Stay classy

The struggle for power is an eternal one. You white folks just didn’t have the brainpower to compete so,,,you are where you are.

You quite obviously don’t have the means, the wherewithal or the intelligence to rule yourselves.

That should be quite obvious to the dumbest among you.
Didn’t make it to my wife’s or my moms funeral. Couldn’t get off work Short notice.

Only get 3 weeks PTO. Ohio rut, Kentucky rut, Tn turkey season

Priorities!!!!!!

+1

The struggle for power is an eternal one. You white folks just didn’t have the brainpower to compete so,,,you are where you are.

You quite obviously don’t have the means, the wherewithal or the intelligence to rule yourselves.

I understand how well the Jew ruled after WW2 . Israel just loves European and American Jew cry babies . They truly have a learning problem . I just see the world and that's all .
Very similar to the Black community nationwide . blame everyone else for my problems so I can go rape and rob as well as murder . Worthless .
Cuz man I got s^^t to do...............

I feel like this really works for both

I understand how well the Jew ruled after WW2 . Israel just loves European and American Jew cry babies . They truly have a learning problem . I just see the world and that's all .

You see everything except for your own racial weakness . Therein lies your problems. Look at yourselves and how easily you sell one another out and down the river.

It’s hard but you can do it and take ownership.
You white folks just didn’t have the brainpower to compete

Hadrian's moment of weakness has cost humanity, that is certain.
Very similar to the Black community nationwide . blame everyone else for my problems so I can go rape and rob as well as murder . Worthless .

Beg pardon.

Worth lots of money.

It’s you dumbassed goy that have shown yourselves as worthless.
You white folks just didn’t have the brainpower to compete

Hadrian's moment of weakness has cost humanity, that is certain.

A goy who’s part of a race that gave away America speaking of costing humanity.

Yeah, of course.

You see everything except for your own racial weakness . Therein lies your problems. Look at yourselves and how easily you sell one another out and down the river.

I have no racial weakness, I see fact upon fact , Jews are their own problem and they are not smart enough as much as they want the world to think they are to solve their own problems . Absolutley zero difference than the Black community .

I have no racial weakness, I see fact upon fact , Jews are their own problem and they are not smart enough as much as they want the world to think they are to solve their own problems . Absolutley zero difference than the Black community .

To all appearances it would be you white goy who have problems of your own making and your own neglecting that have the real problems to solve but you’re far too busy selling each other out and being pussy whipped back into a corner that you now can’t emerge from.

You did it to yourselves, don’t blame others for your glaring weaknesses.

To all appearances it would be you white goy who have problems of your own making and your own neglecting that have the real problems to solve but you’re far too busy selling each other out and being pussy whipped back into a corner that you now can’t emerge from.

I've never sold out anyone , never needed to . I've done very well for myself and those who've depended on me . No shams or other skullduggery needed . I'm not a Jew .

I've never sold out anyone , never needed to . I've done very well for myself and those who've depended on me . No shams or other skullduggery needed . I'm not a Jew .

Well white goy if you didn’t come from Abraham’s side then you’re part Muslim from Ishmael's Tribe it would appear.
Couldn't make bail in time?

Truth
This is downright bizarre.
Originally Posted by PeeDeeRiver

Have you ever seen a Jew-fro in real life?

No, it’s just The Campfire having a normal, Civil discussion .
I have no idea . I'll bet though you're a enlightened one though . My family is from Denmark , Norway and Northern England . I'm a homey [bleep] . Go to bed excuse maker . Tomorrow you and Maurice can go eat free day old bagels at the Jewish swimming pool for free .
I missed the funeral because I got wrapped up reading a thread bitch fight between a Jew and a White.

Have you ever seen a Jew-fro in real life?

Nope, can't say that I have. Only seen the Af variety of fro's.
I have no idea . I'll bet though you're a enlightened one though . My family is from Denmark , Norway and Northern England . I'm a homey [bleep] . Go to bed excuse maker . Tomorrow you and Maurice can go eat free day old bagels at the Jewish swimming pool for free .

Such a bitter, self loathing white goy who continues to reject ownership for the problems of his own making .

Just get in the Boxcar and behave.

You’ve learned nothing from history..and you never will.
Originally Posted by RUM7
I missed the funeral because I got wrapped up reading a thread bitch fight between a Jew and a White.

If ya run you can still make it ! Just stating my thoughts and no way a slight to you .

Pull up a chair.

Goy Jones seems to have gone away for the evening.
no fly list !
https://www.lawenforcementtoday.com...hen-his-words-magically-disappear-op-ed/
Toot, if you are for real, you need to be kissing some Anglo-Saxon butt for saving your folks from the regular Saxons, and handing you a whole country on a silver platter, rather than talking smack.

Nope, can't say that I have.

It will set a new bar for bizarre.

Yes of course. Many are aware, and more are every day, of your insatiable appetite to destroy.

[Linked Image from i.ibb.co]
Did the 23 and Me lineage thing. Turns out I'm 98% white European and 2% Jew. Apparently there must have been a small "service charge" for hiding them in the windmills back in the day.

Nope, can't say that I have.

It will set a new bar for bizarre.

You bet.

Goy find it hard to believe and accept that a Jew would dare stand his ground amidst “the majority “. Strange how you whites cut and run. But we only have to look at the state of political affairs to see it.

The White Majority. Heh.

Bizarre indeed, Stick.

Yes of course. Many are aware, and more are every day, of your insatiable appetite to destroy.

Destroy?
Jews build schools, hospitals, cancer research centers, etc.

How about you be honest and post a list of what Goy think about Jews,,,,,,ohh, wait, it’s right here.

Laffin .
Did the 23 and Me lineage thing. Turns out I'm 98% white European and 2% Jew. Apparently there must have been a small "service charge" for hiding them in the windmills back in the day.

Some would say there’s the Neanderthal thing within, too.
Toot, just hush. Your pops woulda been an ash in the incinerator, were it not for "white" folks..
Toot, just hush. Your pops woulda been an ash in the incinerator, were it not for "white" folks..

You don’t know your history too well PD.

We’ve been around since the beginning and we’ll be here at the end when and if it comes and it will.

You white folk never thanked the Jew for leasing you The Mayflower but that’s okay.
Y'all better keep the white folks around as long as possible.

Up next is the Chinese.
I like Jews. Usually really good people. I do lots of business with some Jewish companies. Wish they would open the new testament. The whole guilt thing makes them bitter. Or maybe I'm thinking of Catholics.....
Caucasian Americans are the last friends of the Jews left on Earth.
I like Jews. Usually really good people. I do lots of business with some Jewish companies. Wish they would open the new testament. The whole guilt thing makes them bitter. Or maybe I'm thinking of Catholics.....

Gotta be Roman Catholics cause they get extra points for guilt.
Originally Posted by Bristoe

Don’t quite seem that way around here for some strange reason,,,,,can’t put my finger on it at the moment.
Grins

Helpforgottenjews.org

Throw a few shekels that way, please. Pat Robinson Ministries approves.
How about you be honest and post a list of what Goy think about Jews

Unfortunately we don't organize around ethnicity as well as Jews, so there are a variety of views. There is a guy in this thread who does business with them, if you can believe that!

But I can post a list of more than 100 nations who have agreed with me....

Don’t quite seem that way around here for some strange reason,,,,,can’t put my finger on it at the moment.
Grins

Helpforgottenjews.org

This is as good as it gets. You better hang onto it. You don't want America to become #110.
How about you be honest and post a list of what Goy think about Jews

Unfortunately we don't organize around ethnicity as well as Jews, so there are a variety of views. There is a guy in this thread who does business with them, if you can believe that!

But I can post a list of more than 100 nations who have agreed with me....

You whites don’t seem to organize a f’kn thing too well.

Tell your 100nations of allys I said “come get you some “.

Helpforgottenjews.org

Here is another Good Jew charity to support: https://jewishvoiceforpeace.org
'rona

I work toward that goal nearly every day.

Grins

Helpforgottenjews.org

This is as good as it gets. You better hang onto it. You don't want America to become #110.

America’s die already appears to be cast in stainless steel.

Wanna guess who allowed it to happen?

Ain’t gonna turn out like you’re thinking, I’m thinking.

The boxcars await.

I don't have to guess. I read the answer in the New Testament. That's why I'm at peace with it all these days.

This whole situation was etched in stone long ago.

For gods sake shut up Bristoe

I had this ending up by the see saws in two more pages

I don't have to guess. I read the answer in the New Testament. That's why I'm at peace with it all these days.

This whole situation was etched in stone long ago.

Amen
Well, Ol fart seems to be the kind of jew that gets em all kicked outa places....

Guess if I was to miss Mom’s funeral, I could just say I had to be there to make sure ol fart got on the train....
Originally Posted by OldGrayWolf
Well, Ol fart seems to be the kind of jew that gets em all kicked outa places....

Guess if I was to miss Mom’s funeral, I could just say I had to be there to make sure ol fart got on the train....

Such sound wisdom from the dumbf’k who has to know someone for 10 years (critical, criteria) before they can join his “underground militia “ where everything is all so sub Rosa. So much so that the dumbass puts it on the www.

You ain’t and won’t ever put anyone on’The Train’. You’re too busy letting this nation slip away and selling your fellow ‘white people’ down the river.

Good job, Goy Boy. Be proud.

You really can’t make this scchitt up .

I’m sure that your life’s work will someday be consummated. What a noble cause is that that you pursue so diligently.

Meanwhile, you white people turn upon and eat each other . We Jews ain’t worried about you achieving your goals in that regard. You’re headed for backwater oblivion - and. - you’re just about at your destination.

That’s what galls your azz.
I think that noise is Starman laughing his azz off in the background.

Grins.

Well done, Starman.
It is me, scratching my head as to why my first aspersion against Jews derailed the thread so badly, but the second one hasn’t been addressed?

Is the second one not how you guys usually do it? Generally it seems the further from the truth a claim is, the less it concerns its targets.

Always happy to learn!

I’m sure that your life’s work will someday be consummated.

It will be, but I don’t expect I will be around to see it. Securing a future for my children is a cause I see as noble.
I just want to know what we're going to do about (((them))). Talk on an internet forum is cheap. How do we eliminate this threat?
Kill all the cattle and chickens?

Offer only pork chops covered in cheeze whiz?
Was conflicted between caring for my wife during Chemo therapy or spending two days 5 hours away for my moms funeral. Turned out okay and I was there for Dad which, although 4 siblings were there, I was the one sitting with him at the service etc...

I had two friends insist on being there even though they turned around and drove home afterwards. Their presence so pleased my Dad who hasn't seen either of them in years.

Sorry, I know this thread was tongue in cheek and for fun but still dealing with it here.
Originally Posted by Remsen
I just want to know what we're going to do about (((them))). Talk on an internet forum is cheap. How do we eliminate this threat?

Seems to me that Biden and company has the matter in hand,....make America weak,....flood the country with Muslims,..what's the logical outcome?

Also, DeBlasio is allowing the Schvartzer to run wild in NYC. That won't have a positive outcome for (((them)))

Basically, "we're" not going to do anything,...don't have to. These people are going to do it.

https://www.jewishvirtuallibrary.org/jewish-members-of-the-116th-congress
Been going on for a while. What you see today is just the latest iteration of it.

https://www.biblegateway.com/passage/?search=Romans%201%3A18-32&version=NIV
Wait a minute, all this time I thought Jewish folks were white? Other than the Ethiopian strain of course.

What did I miss?
Originally Posted by TimZ
Wait a minute, all this time I thought Jewish folks were white? Other than the Ethiopian strain of course.

What did I miss?

They're all sorta grey-ish once they've been deloused.
Originally Posted by Jim_Conrad

Nailed it...
It's the old bait and switch from what I can tell. The left labels the right as Nazis and white supremacists, while the left goes about the business of making America too weak to defend Israel while bringing in mass quantities of "refugees" that are openly hostile to Jews.

And leftist American Jews in Congress are leading the actions!

Don't make no sense to me,.....until I view it from a Biblical perspective.
Originally Posted by TimZ

What did I miss?

They're all sorta grey-ish once they've been deloused.

Frogsnacks!

The eight depicted look pretty fuggin white to me.

Or is this a Cantonese, vs Sichuan, vs Mandarin thing? Cause they all look oriental to me.
It is me, scratching my head as to why my first aspersion against Jews derailed the thread so badly, but the second one hasn’t been addressed?

Is the second one not how you guys usually do it? Generally it seems the further from the truth a claim is, the less it concerns its targets.

Always happy to learn!

Allow me to address something for you and those here like you.

You’re good at posting lists and pics.

How about posting a list and pics of only the. - white. - people in congress who voted for the most recent impeachment.

Let’s see who’s ass is the whitest and the fairest of them all.

How about, Stick? Care to look at your real problems?

Heh. You’ve been addressed.
Originally Posted by Jim_Conrad

Don’t fug with the honey baked ham. Leave it be.

Grins.

Well done, Starman.

Well the discussion has brought up a question,
- When the 'end' comes, you saying there's going
to be Jew there to turn the lights out on the show?
.. while the universe will carry on expanding
per normal..?

Also have to say the Jewish one true God,
is easier to follow than the christian trinity
mumbo jumbo crap... 😂

Jesus was a radical rabbi that saw the end
so near that he told followers to give up their
job and give all their wealth away....but In those
times there were all kinds of crackpot wannabes
from mild to wild in the Levant trying to get
a following.

Originally Posted by Starman

Grins.

Well done, Starman.

Well the discussion has brought up a question,
- When the 'end' comes, you saying there's going
to be Jew there to turn the lights out on the show?
.. while the universe will carry on expanding
per normal..?

Also have to say the Jewish one true God,
is easier to follow that the christian trinity
mumbo jumbo crap... 😂

Hard to figger.
Mongo just a pawn in the game of life
You’re good

I get that a lot.
I just want to know what we're going to do about (((them))).

If history is a guide, and isn’t it always, all that needs to be done is is reveal the truth.
Originally Posted by Idaho_Shooter
The eight depicted look pretty fuggin white to me.

Your educators failed you, but it isn’t too late to learn.
I doubt sincerely the black mobs in S Africa would forgo the raping and slaughter because these are "not white".

Nor would have Apache, Comanche, and Sioux recognized them as other than "pale face".

Those claiming the jews are advocating the destruction of the white race, are claiming the jews are bent on suicide.
Originally Posted by Idaho_Shooter
the jews are bent on suicide.

You are correct but not for the reason you think.
You’re good

I get that a lot.

How about that Goy list of Trump dumpers?

You got it together yet, the one where “you white people “ sold him out and cut and ran like you always do?

C’mo Stick, man up and face some hard facts about “your race”.

You won’t, you’ll just slither off bitching all the way to the boxcars.
Funny to hear a jew threatening others with a boxcar. Give the fuggers a free train ride and they have a case of the azz about it forevermore.😂
Originally Posted by OldGrayWolf
Funny to hear a jew threatening others with a boxcar. Give the fuggers a free train ride and they have a case of the azz about it forevermore.😂

Ole Wolf licking his balls from deep down in the secret militia Wolf Lair.

Besides barking at the moon that’s all you’re good at or good for.

Howl away.
Missed my dad's funeral. Am told he didn't miss me.

Mom's 92 and starting to have mini-strokes and falls. With this C19 crap, if she goes, I'll miss hers too. Then again, she probably won't miss me, either.
My father got a military contract after the 1967 6-day Israeli war.
He had a patent on a winch with the ring gear broached out of the inside of the drum.
The Jews used the winch to retrieve abandoned Arab vehicles.
According to my father, the Arabs not only abandoned thier vehicles, they took off their boots so they could run faster.
Originally Posted by Clarkm
My father got a military contract after the 1967 6-day Israeli war.
He had a patent on a winch with the ring gear broached out of the inside of the drum.
The Jews used the winch to retrieve abandoned Arab vehicles.
According to my father, the Arabs not only abandoned thier vehicles, they took off their boots so they could run faster.

Actually the Arabs sued the Russians in World Court for selling them tanks with no reverse gear.

True story.
Some people on here would benefit from a long hike on the road to Damascus.

Let me try to remember if I've ever done something because a Jew told me I should.....

Let me try to remember if I've ever done something because a Jew told me I should.....

Yeah.

Reality is a little bit hard on you.

It’s better to just keep looking the other way. That way you don’t have to face your real problems.

Yeah, that’s the ticket, Stick.
Enjoy your train ride.
© 24hourcampfire