Home

https://townhall.com/tipsheet/mattv...b8f97f5f31cf6bcac2e53&recip=23632369
The lefts plan to disenfranchise the opposition voter is coming along nicely.
I think the voting Democrats deserve some credit too
Originally Posted by bruinruin

Especially since the Republicans are doing everything they can to disenfranchise themselves.
Originally Posted by rlott

Especially since the Republicans are doing everything they can to disenfranchise themselves.

Yes, and that's part of the opposition's plan, IMO.

I vote every election, always have. I was always told if you didn't vote, you had no reason to complain. I've been told that voting has no impact on the election anymore, couldn't disagree more, but this is the Campfire. I'll still take my chances on voting my conscience.
Even if they'd all voted, another couple of suitcases would have magically appeared with plenty of Dem votes to overcome that mere trifle..
Voting machines and vote counters didn’t have nothing to do with it eh.
Republicans with no vision cost the Senate and the GA vote.......you do realize that one of the Republican candidates was the same lady many torched on here for selling off stocks before the huge crash last March?? Why did she deserve to be re-elected? Now you’re torching those that didn’t vote for her.......get real folks.
Originally Posted by skywalker
Republicans with no vision cost the Senate and the GA vote.......you do realize that one of the Republican candidates was the same lady many torched on here for selling off stocks before the huge crash last March?? Why did she deserve to be re-elected? Now you’re torching those that didn’t vote for her.......get real folks.

Republicans have too many "ideals", and if a certain candidate doesn't appeal to them, then they'll pout and refuse to vote. On the other hand, the more corrupt a candidate is, the more the Democrats like them

I try to see the "big picture", and I figure that any Republican is going to be better than ever who the Democrats are running. It was that way with Trump............personally I think he is a very flawed man, with an ego that needs to be deflated a hundredfold, but he was a better choice to lead the country than Hillary Clinton or Joe Biden, so I voted for him. The Republicans in Georgia should have felt that way as well about the Senate race.
My theory is a worthless republican is still better than any democrat.
Originally Posted by JamesJr

Republicans have too many "ideals", and if a certain candidate doesn't appeal to them, then they'll pout and refuse to vote. On the other hand, the more corrupt a candidate is, the more the Democrats like them

I try to see the "big picture", and I figure that any Republican is going to be better than ever who the Democrats are running. It was that way with Trump............personally I think he is a very flawed man, with an ego that needs to be deflated a hundredfold, but he was a better choice to lead the country than Hillary Clinton or Joe Biden, so I voted for him. The Republicans in Georgia should have felt that way as well about the Senate race.

Exactly. Ideals are for primaries. General election it's us vs them. And Texas fixed the Dominion problem so there's no reason every other Republican controlled legislature cant if they get off their lazy azzes.
Why do you think GA "stopped counting" in both the Pres election and the senate elec? They could have the chance to calculate how many votes they needed to "find" to flip the race. In both cases the GOP was leading when they "stopped counting" but as soon as they opened back up for counting the next morning that lead was gone. If they had "stopped counting" then the lead would have remained the same, not be eliminated. Something is definitely screwy down in the state of GA.

Would you seriously hold onto stocks you had information on that they were going to tank? I just wish someone had told me. If they had I would of sold them also and not owned them when they rebounded later in the year. Turned out to be one of my best years ever in the Stock Market. Glad nobody told me.
Originally Posted by JimFromTN

Especially the dead ones and the ones that voted twice.
You still think Biden was able to pull more votes than Obama?
Laffin’!

I have no use for that lady and believe she was a HORRIBLE candidate. If I was a GA resident I would have voted for her every day and twice on Sunday before voting for Warnock, or worse not voting and giving him the win by default. That is on a mere candidate qualification basis, we won’t even get into the Dems having control of the Senate if the Dems took both seats. I think maybe you should get “real”.
Originally Posted by rlott

Ahh love this thread. Let’s see right before the election and even after it on here y’all were saying if you don’t work, don’t pay exorbitant income taxes, don’t own property and are on SS then you don’t deserve the right to vote. Now it’s why didn’t all these people vote. LMAO
I believe Trump won Georgia but the dumocrats definitely won the Senate in Georgia. The Democratic party made sure every negro had a ride to the voting booth. In our town a bus and a lot of times a church bus would pull up to a house in negro town and honk the horn. Our county supposedly voted 72% Republican in the Senate election and I honestly have no idea how. We were out worked by the freeloaders and deadbeats.
Warnock - Ossoff signs out numbered Biden - Harris signs 10 to 1 in the yards around here.
Surely the Nov 4th vote was counted just as fairly for the Senate races as the Presidential one..
Lol
Originally Posted by jackmountain

Laffin’!

No way Biden pulled more votes than Obama, Jim must be a negro or just very stupid....or possibly both.
Doug Collins was a far better candidate than Loeffler, and as such was opposed by McConnell, the entire GA "Republican" party spun up to fight against him winning, we have the same thing in Tennessee, so called small government proponents with an R in front of their names on the ballots, hell the State party let a dyed in the wool Democrat run as a Republican for a House seat and he won, and fleck of smegma that was Caucus Chair in the House and did that got re-elected by the House members for this session. Talk about selling out your constituents...

The Chair of the Tennessee Republican Party is a weasel at best. I have run a PAC here for decades to help conservatives get elected, and at this point I can count on my fingers the true conservatives in the House here, and maybe three on a good day in the Senate, our Lt,. Gov. (Speaker of the Senate) is a turd McConnell dropped and floated to the top of that bowl...

We are in trouble folks...

Bullshit. If every registered Republican voted, and no Democrats did, the results would have been the same.
Loeffler was as weak as that 2-time loser in Arizona, McSally. Republicans need to either get some better candidates, or some folks who are better liars, to attract more independents. Stop recruiting the local gazillionaire businessman or their wife. Start offering scholarships, and groom some kids from college age, and keep ‘em off of social media...
I have read of estimates from 300,000 to as in this article 500,000 republicans did not show up to the polls on Jan 5. Both Purdue and Loeffler were warned the Deplorables were not going to show up at the pools being disgusted with the voter fraud in Georgia and more importantly the Trump voters wanted the republican senate candidates to "Fight" for Trump. Trumps two rally's in Georgia could not have made this more clear...."Fight for Trump".

Karl Rove was advising both Purdue and Loeffler to stay away form the voter fraud issue during their campaigns as they would likely attract more women suburban voters. How could Karl Rowe been more wrong!!!!... the idiot was wrong on Trump in 2016 and again in Georgia in 2021.

The other contributing issue was Mitch McConnell not increasing the stimulus checks to $2,000 holding to the $900.00 number.

The Georgia senate races were sabotaged by our our republicans....
Republicans not voting = Republicans voting third party. Just sayin'. If the elections are rigged, it won't matter either way, but (and this is the third time I've posted this statement) it won't cost much to stroll down to the polling place and cast your ballot; and not just in the general election, but the primaries as well. The fact that registered Republicans couldn't be bothered to do so is disheartening to say the least.
Perdue lost because he told Libertarians to go spit in the wind. He's a red democrat like most of the GA GOP and would as soon give up the seat if he couldn't get what he wanted. A simple visit on Shane Hazel's podcast would have won it for him.

Leoffler lost because she's awful. We had no choice but to tell them they can't buy a seat and own our vote.

GA GOP is dense enough to run Kemp again unfortunately. That means a GOP loss and blue democrat governor instead of a red one. Great. It'll be similar to Perdue's loss where many of the votes they thnk they own won't turn out and libertarian Shane Hazel will have the portion of the vote Kemp needed to win anyway.

Election laws in GA are prime for corruption. It's tough to even run without the blessing of team blue or red. That leaves people with no one to vote for. Perdue and Leoffler lost because they just weren't acceptable to the majority of Georgians.

The Dems goal is to split the Republican party....that would be a disaster for our country....this split would mean a perpetual Democratic party in charge.
Originally Posted by jackmountain

Laffin’!

If not for Trump, Biden would not have gotten more votes than Obama. Thanks Donald! Of course when they provided that list of 50,000 dead people who voted, they were shown to either have been alive or they didn't actually vote.
Originally Posted by ChuckKY

I vote every election, always have. I was always told if you didn't vote, you had no reason to complain. I've been told that voting has no impact on the election anymore, couldn't disagree more, but this is the Campfire. I'll still take my chances on voting my conscience.

And you'll keep donating thousands in your union dues to the democrats. Yes, that makes a lot of sense. Thanks for the lecture

Corruption has a certain appeal to some folks. Corruption equals power and control. Especially if you can use it against those rich banker republicans who have a good job and good retirement and will be vacationing in Florida or Hawaii. I guess greed and corruption go hand in hand.

kwg
of course they didn't vote, there was no libertarian on the ticket
Originally Posted by urbaneruralite
Perdue lost because he told Libertarians to go spit in the wind. He's a red democrat like most of the GA GOP and would as soon give up the seat if he couldn't get what he wanted. A simple visit on Shane Hazel's podcast would have won it for him.

Leoffler lost because she's awful. We had no choice but to tell them they can't buy a seat and own our vote.

GA GOP is dense enough to run Kemp again unfortunately. That means a GOP loss and blue democrat governor instead of a red one. Great. It'll be similar to Perdue's loss where many of the votes they thnk they own won't turn out and libertarian Shane Hazel will have the portion of the vote Kemp needed to win anyway.

Election laws in GA are prime for corruption. It's tough to even run without the blessing of team blue or red. That leaves people with no one to vote for. Perdue and Leoffler lost because they just weren't acceptable to the majority of Georgians.

people dont want to hear that kinda reasoning they would rather say everything is stolen.......sen daines in mt was an important race...he won by 10 points....was that cheating or just the way the vote went?........bob

Even the dead ones!
Originally Posted by ribka
Originally Posted by ChuckKY

And you'll keep donating thousands in your union dues to the democrats. Yes, that makes a lot of sense. Thanks for the lecture

You're welcome. Other than babble here, what good do you do? Shouldn't a self proclaimed Trans - Gender such as yourself still be cruising "Martini Bar parking lots " in Idaho looking for out of state plates, or have you moved on to greater things. Not voting conservative is the same as voting with those other Trans Gender Liberals. Every seat in Congress will be filled by someone. Sometimes neither candidate is who we wish to have in office. Most times one candidate will be more harmful than the other. I'm voting for the other. Thank you for the lecture.
The problem was the candidates. Loeffler is married to a rich old guy she married for money. Then she got appointed because of her rich husband. Perdue has problems as well with stock trading and sonny Perdue if dressed in a white suit would make a great boss hog.
Yeah......I believe statistics these days....no funny numbers in this election.
Maybe they voted but their vote wasn't weren't counted or their votes were were destroyed by Democrat union postal workers. No way to tell without a complete audit.
Wait until 2024 and see how many sit it out. I'll guarantee there's a large population of "republicans" who never vote again in any election. Win, lose, or draw.
Anyone with a brain knows, it doesn't matter how many Repubs voted, there was always going to be more Dems to out number them. 500K, 1Mill? They had it all staged.
No, vote fraud and election fraud did that.
Originally Posted by WayneShaw
Anyone with a brain knows, it doesn't matter how many Repubs voted, there was always going to be more Dems to out number them. 500K, 1Mill? They had it all staged.

"Gee, duh, i neva thota thet."

Truth. And the stupid pukes think we can just come back in 4 and win if we try mo better.
It’s intellectually dishonest to suggest that more votes would’ve changed the results. When one side cheats and injects the necessary amount of “votes” into the system assuring them of their victory. If every registered Republican had voted 5 times each the democrats would’ve simply stopped the counting and then injected enough “votes” to win.

There’s no way to beat a rigged system when only one side follows the rules.
1.) Stop the cheat. 2.) Hate the left, not fellow Republicans.

Repeat after me; 1.) ------

Their goal is just the opposite.
Who said the following to Republicans in GA?

"We're not gonna go vote on January 5th on another machine made by China. You're not gonna fool Georgians again," "Why would you go back and vote in another rigged election? For God's sake fix it. You gotta fix it before we'll do it again."

"I think I would encourage all Georgians to make it known that you will not vote at all until your vote is secure,"
So the consensuses here is that not voting will be more advantageous to Conservatives than voting will be?
Originally Posted by badger

Bullshit. If every registered Republican voted, and no Democrats did, the results would have been the same.

^^^^^^
This...
© 24hourcampfire