Home
Posted By: winchesterfan NRA Files for Bankruptcy - 01/15/21
Say they will reincorporate in Texas!!
https://www.cnbc.com/2021/01/15/nra-files-for-bankruptcy-says-it-will-reincorporate-in-texas.html
That makes great sense.

Everybody knows the people they need to lobby are found
in Texas.

Maybe Wayne bought a mansion on the coast, and wanted
work moved closer?
Posted By: Beaver10 Re: NRA Files for Bankruptcy - 01/15/21
Waiting for whatsabear to confirm or deny.

🦫
Posted By: RockyRaab Re: NRA Files for Bankruptcy - 01/15/21
If they dare to reincorporate with LaPierre and the same Directors, they can continue to kiss my ass.
Posted By: Fiddy Re: NRA Files for Bankruptcy - 01/15/21
GOA all the way. No-compromising on 2A and actually trying to roll back legislation.
The National Rifle Association (NRA) has filed for bankruptcy and will reincorporate in Texas, the gun rights advocacy group announced Friday.

The NRA, which is based in New York, said it's exiting “what it believes is a corrupt political and regulatory environment in New York” and will restructure as a Texas nonprofit. Its plan, it said, “involves utilizing the protection of the bankruptcy court.”

“The move will enable long-term, sustainable growth and ensure the NRA’s continued success as the nation’s leading advocate for constitutional freedom – free from the toxic political environment of New York,” the NRA said in a statement.

The NRA also claims it is in its “strongest financial condition in years” and said there will be no immediate changes to its operations or workforce. Texas is home to more than 400,000 NRA members and the group is holding its annual meeting in Houston in 2021.

“This strategic plan represents a pathway to opportunity, growth and progress,” NRA CEO Wayne LaPierre said in a statement. “Obviously an important part of this plan is ‘dumping New York.’ The NRA is pursuing reincorporating in a state that values the contributions of the NRA, celebrates our law-abiding members, and will join us as a partner in upholding constitutional freedom. This is a transformational moment in the history of the NRA.”
The news follows a lawsuit from New York Attorney General Letitia James (D) in August that alleges the NRA violated state law governing nonprofit organizations, contributing to a loss of more $64 million over three years.

The civil suit also claimed that the group and four of its top officials, including LaPierre, diverted millions of dollars away from its charitable mission.

Following the civil suit announcement, Democrats on the House Ways and Means Committee called on the IRS to review the tax-exempt status of the NRA and NRA Foundation.

https://thehill.com/homenews/534500-nra-filing-for-bankruptcy-moving-from-new-york-to-texas
Posted By: Paul_M Re: NRA Files for Bankruptcy - 01/15/21
So, are they going to wipe out my life membership as part of this reorganization?
It's what they should have done years ago.
They will never see another dime from me until someone drives a stake through Wayne’s heart
They going to come and repossess my life member jacket?
The fight is here, and right now. You better save your money for food, and bullets rather than supporting a 501c3 during this time in history.

No organization is going to be inside your domicile to help save your family when the gun powder starts burning.
Posted By: EQFD193 Re: NRA Files for Bankruptcy - 01/15/21
Valid question
Originally Posted by Paul_M
So, are they going to wipe out my life membership as part of this reorganization?
Posted By: akasparky Re: NRA Files for Bankruptcy - 01/15/21
So LaPierre sucked all the available cash out of the coffers right before our very eyes.
Posted By: 65BR Re: NRA Files for Bankruptcy - 01/15/21
Is Wayne a Democrat? Communist? Will he see prison?
Posted By: 700LH Re: NRA Files for Bankruptcy - 01/15/21
You guys are not looking back far enough,

Where was WLP when the NRA showed support for GCA-68
Originally Posted by RockyRaab
If they dare to reincorporate with LaPierre and the same Directors, they can continue to kiss my ass.

^ I’m with this guy
Originally Posted by Paul_M

Federal Bankruptcy law states you must be insolvent to file, number one question is where did all the money go?

And as far as can they flush all responsibility to benefits, member levels and such, yes they CAN, will they that remains to be seen.

From a strategic stand point it is a wise move, but the Dems in TX will be just as vitriolic as those in New York, and mos the big cities will not want them headquartered there, may have to move to Cow Patty West TX.
Posted By: IndyCA35 Re: NRA Files for Bankruptcy - 01/15/21
'Bout time.

Among those ditching New York are Rush Limbaugh and Donald Trump.

For the NRA, it's mostly a legal and regulation move. The HQ will stay in Virginia. Memberships will stay intact.

And we don't need any fat ugly pot-bellied affirmative action groid woman who hates us to "defend our interests" against the NRA executives, by abolishing our organization, thank you. This move basically eliminates the ability of Noo Yawk to politically persecute the NRA.

Yep. Donate what you used to give to the NRA to GOA.
Originally Posted by The_Real_Hawkeye

THIS!

The problem with this is GOA is basically a Chihuahua and we need a wolf pack. Besides, isn't GOA basically a family business with the son taking over from the founder? How is that different from WLP?
Originally Posted by IndyCA35

The problem with this is GOA is basically a Chihuahua and we need a wolf pack. Besides, isn't GOA basically a family business with the son taking over from the founder? How is that different from WLP?

No mansions, expensive cars, or super luxurious European vacations, on donation funds. All the money goes to defending our gun rights.
Posted By: KFWA Re: NRA Files for Bankruptcy - 01/15/21
pretty amazing given the access to cash they once had
Originally Posted by KFWA

All went to high living.
Suits are cheaper in Texas.
Posted By: Jim1611 Re: NRA Files for Bankruptcy - 01/15/21
No matter what the NRA does at this point it seems the communist are the winners.
Originally Posted by winchesterfan

WLP can keep his fancy ass out of Texas as far as I'm concerned.

DITTO!

No mansions, expensive cars, or super luxurious European vacations, on donation funds. All the money goes to defending our gun rights.

How do we know that? Does GOA release audited statements? Just asking. I would suspect less fraud simply because they take in less money.

I would like to see someone competent (not me) analyze NRA, GOA, etc. as to what percent of income they spend on various categories. I believe, since they are non-profits, that information is public.
Posted By: Pat85 Re: NRA Files for Bankruptcy - 01/15/21

How much influence is the GOA going to peddle with that 4 million they have in their war chest??? For comparison the NRA took in 100 times that amount annually. Bloomberg can out spend the GOA with what he carries around in his pocket. Like it or not, the NRA is the only organization who has the finanical muscle to peddle influence in DC.
The fact any 501c3 organization needs to exist to defend "any" of your God given rights is laughable.

The founders didn't need an organization.....
Originally Posted by Pat85

How much influence is the GOA going to peddle with that 4 million they have in their war chest??? For comparison the NRA took in 100 times that amount annually. Bloomberg can out spend the GOA with what he carries around in his pocket. Like it or not, the NRA is the only organization who has the finanical muscle to peddle influence in DC.

Donate to them, and they will have more money.

I would like to see someone competent (not me)
lolol
Posted By: RMerta Re: NRA Files for Bankruptcy - 01/15/21
Don’t make sense moving to Texas. Texas is the new California/New York. In one or two more elections Texas will be the next democratic stronghold.
Posted By: 12344mag Re: NRA Files for Bankruptcy - 01/15/21
Originally Posted by rockinbbar
Originally Posted by winchesterfan

WLP can keep his fancy ass out of Texas as far as I'm concerned.

Lol, new neighbor for ya Buddy........
Posted By: Old_Toot Re: NRA Files for Bankruptcy - 01/15/21

This.
Posted By: ChuckKY Re: NRA Files for Bankruptcy - 01/15/21

Yeah, something smells bad with this. Wonder if it's a go around to hide financial distributions and spending.
Posted By: blanket Re: NRA Files for Bankruptcy - 01/15/21
this
Posted By: jaguartx Re: NRA Files for Bankruptcy - 01/15/21
Originally Posted by Mannlicher
They will never see another dime from me until someone drives a stake through Wayne’s heart

Amen
Posted By: jimmyp Re: NRA Files for Bankruptcy - 01/15/21
same
Posted By: GAGoober Re: NRA Files for Bankruptcy - 01/15/21
Originally Posted by RMerta
Don’t make sense moving to Texas. Texas is the new California/New York. In one or two more elections Texas will be the next democratic stronghold.
Posted By: GAGoober Re: NRA Files for Bankruptcy - 01/15/21
Just like what happened in Georgia. Get ready when they move to Texas they will be inundating everyone with fundraising letters
As long as waynes silk toliet paper budget isn't affected.

I don't plan on joining....
Posted By: K1500 Re: NRA Files for Bankruptcy - 01/15/21
How can you declare bankruptcy and be in “the strongest financial position in years”? How many years were they insolvent that this is the strongest they have been?
Although I still support the NRA as our biggest dog in our fight, I am sorry to say they are run just like our government.
Posted By: dale06 Re: NRA Files for Bankruptcy - 01/15/21
Originally Posted by Pat85

Unfortunately this is true.
We need to “fix” the NRA. That would start with a new board that hold themselves and the Exec VP accountable.
I received a request for money from the NRA this past week. I wrote on it, “not until Wayne is gone”, and mailed it back in the postage paid envelope.
I’m a an NRA Patron and won’t give any more, till it’s fixed.
They can reincorporate in Texas and still headquarter in NoVa. If WLP cared about the 2nd he’d step aside and save the organization.
I wonder if this will effect my Friends of NRA Committee? We have an event scheduled for late March.
Yes send the NRA money, cut your own throats

. Not only was the legislation unanimously upheld by the Supreme Courtin 1939, but Karl T. Frederick, the president of the NRA, testified before Congress stating, “I have never believed in the general practice of carrying weapons. I do not believe in the general promiscuous toting of guns. I think it should be sharply restricted and only under licenses.”

For the next 30 years, the NRA continued to support gun control. By the late 1960s a shift in the NRA platform was on the horizon.

On Nov. 22, 1963, President John F. Kennedy was assassinated by Lee Harvey Oswald. He shot the president with an Italian military surplus rifle purchased from a NRA mail-order advertisement. NRA Executive Vice-President Franklin Orth agreed at a congressional hearing that mail-order sales should be banned stating, “We do think that any sane American, who calls himself an American, can object to placing into this bill the instrument which killed the president of the United States.” The NRA also supported California’s Mulford Act of 1967, which had banned carrying loaded weapons in public in response to the Black Panther Party’s impromptu march on the State Capitol to protest gun control legislation on May 2, 1967.

The summer riots of 1967 and assassinations of Martin Luther King Jr. and Robert F. Kennedy in 1968 prompted Congress to reenact a version of the FDR-era gun control laws as the Gun Control Act of 1968. The act updated the law to include minimum age and serial number requirements, and extended the gun ban to include the mentally ill and drug addicts. In addition, it restricted the shipping of guns across state lines to collectors and federally licensed dealers and certain types of bullets could only be purchased with a show of ID. The NRA, however, blocked the most stringent part of the legislation, which mandated a national registry of all guns and a license for all gun carriers. In an interview in American Rifleman, Franklin Orth stated that despite portions of the law appearing “unduly restrictive, the measure as a whole appears to be one that the sportsmen of America can live with.”

" Sportsmen of America" tell us Mr. Orth just exactly what does the 2nd Amendment have to do with sportsmen?

https://time.com/4431356/nra-gun-control-history/

Yup !
Posted By: gunchamp Re: NRA Files for Bankruptcy - 01/15/21
As long as wayne is in power, nra can go to hell. Shame because we need their power, but they need to fix their chit
Posted By: hanco Re: NRA Files for Bankruptcy - 01/15/21
I think they are doomed to eventually go under no matter where they are.
Posted By: jimy Re: NRA Files for Bankruptcy - 01/15/21
I for one did not see nary a one, pro Trump add this election, f~ck Wayne and his boys club !
Posted By: jimy Re: NRA Files for Bankruptcy - 01/15/21
They have become the new KKK !
Posted By: deltakid Re: NRA Files for Bankruptcy - 01/15/21
We have gotten where we are through the extensive use of compromise. That needs to come to an immediate halt - if the Dems can get away with no compromise, why should we?

This
Posted By: Dutch Re: NRA Files for Bankruptcy - 01/15/21
Sadly, Wayne isn't the problem, he's the symptom. The governance structure of the NRA is guaranteed to produce cronyism. Until that changes, it's all just window dressing.
Posted By: High_Noon Re: NRA Files for Bankruptcy - 01/15/21

Yep.
GOA

^ this, this and this twice on Sunday.

Fuuuuug WLP & the NRA. Let it die the death it should have back in the late 60's.

Go GOA
Originally Posted by Crockettnj

^ this, this and this twice on Sunday.

Fuuuuug WLP & the NRA. Let it die the death it should have back in the late 60's.

Go GOA
Glad to see you Crockett.

+++ whatever the # is up to!!
Someone asked why Texas?
Didn’t Wayne buy himself a new mansion in Texas in the past year or so? With NRA money of course.
Seems to me, they have been planning this for awhile.
I am a life member but I quit contributing when I heard about Waynes salary, perks and free spending ways.
Les
Originally Posted by deltakid
We have gotten where we are through the extensive use of compromise. That needs to come to an immediate halt - if the Dems can get away with no compromise, why should we?

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^Dito^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
Posted By: reivertom Re: NRA Files for Bankruptcy - 01/16/21
Originally Posted by deltakid

We find out now they compromised to keep from spending money that Wayne and his buddies wanted for themselves.
I've been a Life NRA member for some time.
Hope they can reboot in Texas.
I joined GOA today...and will go life with them too when I can.
Posted By: KU_Geo Re: NRA Files for Bankruptcy - 01/16/21
About time. NRA is more corrupt than any government. If they don’t clean house and wipe out the entire csuite it will just happen again.
Posted By: blanket Re: NRA Files for Bankruptcy - 01/16/21
50 year member, good bye
Posted By: KFWA Re: NRA Files for Bankruptcy - 01/16/21
seems odd they were headquartered in New York anyways
NRA in History

Time Magazine
https://time.com/4431356/nra-gun-control-history/
NRA IS History
Wayne was "once" a democrat. He still is.......they call them RINOs for a reason.

No more needs explaining.....

It was in 1871 to put it into perspective.
Originally Posted by ElkSlayer91
Wayne was "once" a democrat. He still is.......they call them RINOs for a reason.

No more needs explaining.....

Did not know that, but I'm not surprised.
Did you read the link on the history of the NRA.
I read multiple sources on that years before the Lapier dirty laundry. It showed me that they had a corrupt origin and continued as the controlled shill forming a gun owners lobby AGAINST our God given rights ever since.
Originally Posted by jackmountain

It was in 1871 to put it into perspective.

I don't recommend this lizard dude's lousy channel, but he got it right on this video.....just to put it into perspective. 😉

Posted By: GeoW Re: NRA Files for Bankruptcy - 01/16/21
LaPierre claims being located in New York is the reason the NRA went bankrupt? That's unadulterated, complete and absolute dogshit right there.

Kick LaPierre's ass out and getthefuck to work, NRA.
Posted By: Stophel Re: NRA Files for Bankruptcy - 01/16/21
“The plan can be summed up quite simply: We are DUMPING New York, and we are pursuing plans to reincorporate the NRA in Texas,” wrote NRA CEO and executive vice president Wayne LaPierre in a statement Friday announing the filing.

He added that “no major changes are expected to the NRA’s operations or workforce.”

So...yeah.

Here's JPFOs website.
Go to the upper right and enter NRA as the search term.

Lots of articles will come up that are banned from the most popular places on the interweb right now.

http://dev.jpfo.org
Posted By: add Re: NRA Files for Bankruptcy - 01/16/21
[Linked Image from i.imgur.com]
Originally Posted by Stophel
“The plan can be summed up quite simply: We are DUMPING New York, and we are pursuing plans to reincorporate the NRA in Texas,” wrote NRA CEO and executive vice president Wayne LaPierre in a statement Friday announing the filing.

He added that “no major changes are expected to the NRA’s operations or workforce.”

So...yeah.

Check it out Stophel.
Here's JPFOs website.
Go to the upper right and enter NRA as the search term.

Lots of articles will come up that are banned from the most popular places on the interweb right now.

http://dev.jpfo.org
Posted By: Hastings Re: NRA Files for Bankruptcy - 01/16/21
The NRA also claims it is in its “strongest financial condition in years”
Is it legal to file bankruptcy if you are in a strong financial position?
There are some pretty good people on the NRA Board of Directors and some that are worthless, one being from my little nearby city who tries to mimic WLP with his fancy suits and attitude. I think the NRA must be reformed from the inside by the Board. They have qualified attornies and other professionals, they just don't have the balls to do what they know must be done. I think the real reason that Pete Brownell left is because of the WLP & Friends corruption.
Posted By: 700LH Re: NRA Files for Bankruptcy - 01/16/21
Like politics especially life long carreer politicians they lie and make unkept promises or compromises and have for decades.

It's long past time American gun owners finally said "enough" and moved on to a better 2nd Amendment representative organization that genuinely cares about us and our rights
Even this Dweeb understands.
Why can't the current NRA members.
I think it might because they are convinced that Prince Nabubo of Nigeria is their friend. They already gave $1,000 to Price Nabubo and should get $20,00O to reward their trust. Now Wayne.....I mean prince Nabubo needs just $5,000. Don't worry, you know that he will now reward you with a million!

The NRa has NEVER been there supporting your rights, but somehow they will be now.
HEY, got an idea! Let's bail out the NRA SO THEY CAN KEEP DOING THIS!!! 😄😉
Posted By: LouisB Re: NRA Files for Bankruptcy - 01/16/21
If the leadership is guilty of those tings they are accused of, leave the behinds in NY.

Find someone more interested in supporting gun owners/gun ownership than support themselves
[quote=RockyRaab]If they dare to reincorporate with LaPierre and the same Directors, they can continue to kiss my ass. [/quot

I second that motion. NC
Originally Posted by Hastings
The NRA also claims it is in its “strongest financial condition in years”
Is it legal to file bankruptcy if you are in a strong financial position?
Do we have an attorney member here that could answer this? I don't believe a court is going to allow an organization in a strong financial condition to go into bankruptcy.
AUSTIN, Texas — The National Rifle Association announced Friday it has filed for bankruptcy protection and will seek to incorporate the nation’s most politically influential gun-rights group in Texas instead of New York.

The announcement came months after New York’s attorney general sued the organization over claims that top executives illegally diverted tens of millions of dollars for lavish personal trips, no-show contracts for associates and other questionable expenditures.

The coronavirus pandemic has also upended the NRA, which last year laid off dozens of employees. The group canceled its national convention and scuttled fundraising. The NRA's bankruptcy filing listed between $100 million and $500 million in assets and between $100 million and $500 million in liabilities. Still, the NRA claimed in announcing the move that the organization was “in its strongest financial condition in years.”

The NRA filed for Chapter 11 bankruptcy in federal court in Dallas and said it planned to incorporate in Texas, where records show it formed a limited liability corporation, Sea Girt LLC, in November 2020. Sea Girt LLC made a separate bankruptcy filing Friday, listing fewer than $100,000 in liabilities.

In its filing, the NRA said its longtime leader, Executive Vice President Wayne LaPierre, made the decision to file for bankruptcy protection in consultation with a “special litigation committee” comprising three NRA officials that was formed in September to oversee its legal strategies. The NRA board voted Jan. 7 to clarify LaPierre's employment agreement, giving him the power to “reorganize or restructure the affairs” of the organization.

“The move will enable long-term, sustainable growth and ensure the NRA’s continued success as the nation’s leading advocate for constitutional freedom – free from the toxic political environment of New York,” the NRA said in a statement.

A message seeking comment was left with a Dallas lawyer who made the bankruptcy filings on behalf of the NRA and Sea Girt LLC.

Shortly after the announcement, New York Attorney General Letitia James said she would not allow the NRA to “evade accountability” or oversight. Her office's lawsuit last year highlighted misspending and self-dealing claims that have roiled the NRA and LaPierre in recent years— from hair and makeup for his wife to a $17 million post-employment contract for himself.

“The NRA’s claimed financial status has finally met its moral status: bankrupt," James said.

The gun-rights group boasts about 5 million members. Though headquartered in Virginia, the NRA was chartered as a nonprofit in New York in 1871 and is incorporated in the state. Going forward, the NRA said a committee will study opportunities to relocate segments of its operations to Texas and elsewhere.

The NRA's largest creditor, owed $1.2 million, is Ackerman McQueen, which is the group's former advertising agency that was behind the now-shuttered NRA TV service. The NRA sued the Oklahoma-based company in 2019, alleging it was being overbilled and said in Friday's bankruptcy filing that the debt it is owed is disputed. The lawsuit is pending. A message seeking comment was left with Ackerman McQueen.

In the New York lawsuit, Ackerman McQueen was accused of aiding lavish spending by LaPierre and other NRA executives by picking up the tab and then sending a lump sum bill to the organization for “out-of-pocket expenses."

“No financial filing can ever shroud the moral bankruptcy of Wayne LaPierre and his wife and their lap dogs on the NRA board,” said Bill Powers, an Ackerman McQueen spokesperson and former public affairs director for the NRA.

Court records also show more than $960,000 owed to Membership Marketing Partners LLC, a firm that lists its headquarters at the same address as the NRA. Another $200,000 is owed to Speedway Motorsports, the North Carolina-based company that owns and operates NASCAR tracks, according to the records.

Republican Texas Gov. Greg Abbott quickly welcomed the news, tweeting: “Welcome to Texas — a state that safeguards the 2nd Amendment.” The NRA said it has more than 400,000 members in Texas and plans to hold its annual convention in Houston later this year.

https://www.politico.com/news/2021/01/15/nra-bankruptcy-459810
Posted By: Nebraska Re: NRA Files for Bankruptcy - 01/16/21
Originally Posted by Fiddy
GOA all the way. No-compromising on 2A and actually trying to roll back legislation.

Yep. I'd love to support the NRA again but, at this point, they've made themselves irrelevant.
Posted By: Clarkm Re: NRA Files for Bankruptcy - 01/16/21
I see the NRA on the right is a lot like the Southern Poverty Law Center on the left.

People send big money...... for what? a big office building?
Posted By: Shag Re: NRA Files for Bankruptcy - 01/16/21
GOA all the way! Screw your free magazines, knifes,duffel bags etc.. After all that my yearly membership is worth what $4 bucks... Whats the cost of all the [bleep] mail sent out.. Poorly run. GOA i am very satisfied with.
Maybe the NRA can get out those ridiculous retirements and golden parachutes schemed up by the Wayne gang. Got to hand to Wayne, he could give some of the Mid-East despots pointers on how to hang on to power. Syria's Bashar al Assad has nothing on Wayne for tenacity.
Posted By: Seafire Re: NRA Files for Bankruptcy - 01/16/21
Originally Posted by Shag
GOA all the way! Screw your free magazines, knifes,duffel bags etc.. After all that my yearly membership is worth what $4 bucks... Whats the cost of all the [bleep] mail sent out.. Poorly run. GOA i am very satisfied with.

Evidently GOA is already under the gun by the liberal left also...

only reason people haven't heard about it then, it the NRA is on the forefront headlines..

We can thank Wayne La Pierre....
Posted By: boliep Re: NRA Files for Bankruptcy - 01/16/21

If the NRA was serious about protecting our firearm rights, they would have relocated somewhere very close to Washington DC. That
way they could have quick access to the senators and representatives on political issues.

My guess is the move to Texas has something to do with Wayne wanting to retire there and he has enough time left with the NRA to have
a free home bought for him.
Posted By: IndyCA35 Re: NRA Files for Bankruptcy - 01/16/21
No question Wayne is damaging the NRA brand. But he won't leave. For one thing, he needs the NRA's money to pay for lawsuits. Involuntaary removal requires a committee of 20 directors to vote to remove him. After that, they present their findings to the whole board, which has (I believe) 77 members. The whole board has to vote to remove.

I wish I knew an NRA director. I would like to ask someone on the board why they don't vote to remove WLP. Maybe most of the members don't feel the same way about him as we do. Maybe 24HCF is s small minority. I dunno.
Posted By: Borchardt Re: NRA Files for Bankruptcy - 01/16/21
Originally Posted by Dillonbuck
That makes great sense.

Everybody knows the people they need to lobby are found
in Texas.

Exxon's HQ is in Houston, they do a fair job of lobbying DC.
Posted By: Savuti Re: NRA Files for Bankruptcy - 01/16/21
Originally Posted by Mannlicher

Agree completely.....
This last year has been completely upside down.

A New York DA is suing the NRA.

And I'm on the DA's side.

The facts, which are all that matter in court, are all against the NRA.

Wayne should be burned at the stake.

Along with the board.
They are worse than he.

Boards are the watch dogs.
It's their collective job to ensure individuals
operate as they should.
They were complicit.
There is a member here that is notable by his absence from this discussion. Hopefully even he is swinging over to the realization that Wayne needs to go and serious reform is the only hope.
Posted By: Redneck Re: NRA Files for Bankruptcy - 01/16/21
No surprise... They've shot themselves in the foot (PUN!) and they're getting their just rewards.. Drastic changes are necessary and I'm sure most have covered that above re: WP gone and drop the board members by 2/3-3/4 in number.. That's just a start.
Can someone do a welfare check on Watch 4 Sand ?
Looks like W4B's payment from the NRA to troll here must've got cut off.
Reminds me of the Davy Crockett quote- "You can go to hell. I'm goin' to Texas!"
Originally Posted by EthanEdwards
Looks like W4B's payment from the NRA to troll here must've got cut off.
Where is he? I am worried sick.
Originally Posted by Timbermaster
Can someone do a welfare check on Watch 4 Sand ?
Hurry!!
So did anyone watch the video or read a jpfo article?
Posted By: zogman Re: NRA Files for Bankruptcy - 01/16/21
Just Curious can anyone show me or list the accomplishments of GOA??? They are located where?
Posted By: Hastings Re: NRA Files for Bankruptcy - 01/17/21
Originally Posted by zogman
Just Curious can anyone show me or list the accomplishments of GOA??? They are located where?
Kind of wondering that myself. Not wishing to get divorced from one bad relationship and jump right into another one.
© 24hourcampfire