Home
Posted By: Rifles And More Elections - 01/21/21
How many of you will line up to cast your canceled vote in future elections?

As I said, if Biden is installed, the process is no longer valid.
Posted By: Stophel Re: Elections - 01/21/21
[Linked Image]

Attached picture I voted for the last time_640x333.jpg
Posted By: HuntnShoot Re: Elections - 01/21/21
I'll vote in the future. Just not at the ballot box.
Posted By: kwg020 Re: Elections - 01/21/21
I won't be giving up that soon. We gave Mr. Trump 8 points over Biden here in Iowa. If your State didn't do that then it's time to start voting some folks out. Like every democrat in every position in every race. Iowa went over to the right side of the ballot this year in almost every race and not blue like in many passed years. You can do it if people are fed up enough. Iowans just got fed up with the liberal BS and got rid of some folks. But, it starts at the bottom.

kwg
Posted By: IndyCA35 Re: Elections - 01/21/21
Originally Posted by Rifles And More

You people are fools.

Fraud, yes. Enough to change a single race? No.

If there was sufficient fraud to change a single state, HOW COME THE TRUMP PEOPLE DIDN'T GO PUBLIC WITH ANY EVIDENCE? Hmmm? There are many channels that eould have printed anything he said.

If you don't vote, you might as well vote for the communists. That would be really, really stupid. Why are you doing Joe and the Ho's bidding?
Posted By: There_Ya_Go Re: Elections - 01/21/21
Idiotic not to vote, whether it's wasted or not, whether there is fraud or not. It doesn't cost much to stroll to the polling place and fill out a ballot. Failure to vote simply tells the other side that you are defeated psychologically. Think of it as a form of protest.
Posted By: BigNate Re: Elections - 01/21/21
Originally Posted by IndyCA35

You people are fools.

If there was sufficient fraud to change a single state, HOW COME THE TRUMP PEOPLE DIDN'T GO PUBLIC WITH ANY EVIDENCE? Hmmm? There are many channels that eould have printed anything he said.

If you don't vote, you might as well vote for the communists. That would be really, really stupid. Why are you doing Joe and the Ho's bidding?

If you haven't seen "enough evidence to change a single race" you haven't been very observant. There are so many corrupted political figures, and judges, especially "Justice" Roberts, that the evidence hearing are just being ignored until it's too late. The corruption is the issue and the reason it has gotten this far. It is self perpetuating.
Posted By: Sharpsman Re: Elections - 01/21/21
The fraud was MAIL IN BALLOTS!!
Posted By: Bristoe Re: Elections - 01/21/21
People should get very involved in local politics. Over time, America's federal government will collapse under the weight of its corruption and ineptitude. All politics will become very localized.
Posted By: pcf Re: Elections - 01/21/21
I will continue to vote. Getting involved in the process is a good way to see how it works.
Posted By: flintlocke Re: Elections - 01/21/21
Originally Posted by Bristoe
People should get very involved in local politics. Over time, America's federal government will collapse under the weight of its corruption and ineptitude. All politics will become very localized.

Engrave that in stone.
Posted By: Raeford Re: Elections - 01/21/21
Just checked my states regs, primary season is right around the corner.
Best be getting sighted in pronto.
Posted By: oldtrapper Re: Elections - 01/21/21
The left wants you to quit voting. The answer is to go after the fraud locally and primary out the swamp losers. Quitting is not a winning strategy.
Originally Posted by pcf
I will continue to vote. Getting involved in the process is a good way to see how it works.

I shoveled and spread a lot of manure as a teen. Made me an expert on politics, once I realized the skill set was utterly transferable.
Posted By: wabigoon Re: Elections - 01/21/21
Not voting can not help at all!
Posted By: local_dirt Re: Elections - 01/21/21

You people are fools.

How many fugking times are you going to post this dumbass schit?

The evidence was SUPPRESSED. Machines were moved / fugked with. Videos suppressed. Sworn statements suppressed. Laws changed unlawfully.

WTF is wrong with your propensity for logic and reality?
Originally Posted by Sharpsman
The fraud was MAIL IN BALLOTS!!

Well, Sharpsman, I received two notices in the mail, from the Trump campaign, encouraging me to request a mail-in absentee ballot.

That may be more secure than states mailing out ballots to those who did not request them. You need to VOTE for local politicians who will change the election rules in your state. Write them and tell them you're doing that.
Posted By: wabigoon Re: Elections - 01/21/21
I've heard the ballots mailed to homes before, and not just one ballot.
Originally Posted by BigNate

If you haven't seen "enough evidence to change a single race" you haven't been very observant. There are so many corrupted political figures, and judges, especially "Justice" Roberts, that the evidence hearing are just being ignored until it's too late. The corruption is the issue and the reason it has gotten this far. It is self perpetuating.

Well, Big Nate, like I said...where's any evidence that a single state was changed by fraud?

You didn't produce any evidence.

Allegations are not evidence. If you can read, you might remember that I asked if all the corrupt judges and political figures ignored the evidence, then WHY DIDN'T THE TRUMP CAMPAIGN SIMPLY DISCLOSE THAT EVIDENCE by tweets, Newsmax, or whatever?

Allegations are not evidence.
Posted By: J23 Re: Elections - 01/21/21
Could care less anymore.
Posted By: oldtrapper Re: Elections - 01/21/21
Originally Posted by BigNate

Well, Big Nate, like I said...where's any evidence that a single state was changed by fraud?

You didn't produce any evidence.

Allegations are not evidence. If you can read, you might remember that I asked if all the corrupt judges and political figures ignored the evidence, then WHY DIDN'T THE TRUMP CAMPAIGN SIMPLY DISCLOSE THAT EVIDENCE by tweets, Newsmax, or whatever?

Allegations are not evidence.

Are you saying there were no over-votes? ballots returned in excess of ballots sent out? Poll watchers kicked out? videos of illegal ballots being counted? Sworn affidavits to fraud observation? Completed ballots trucked across state lines? ballots returned on the day they were sent? video of voting machines illegally connected to the internet? Or, that the dems were eager to facilitate a forensic vote audit? Wake up. The courts just lacked the courage to get into a political matter.
Posted By: ledvm Re: Elections - 01/21/21
Originally Posted by oldtrapper
The left wants you to quit voting. The answer is to go after the fraud locally and primary out the swamp losers. Quitting is not a winning strategy.

100%
Originally Posted by wabigoon
Not voting can not help at all!

Whether you pick Slavemaster R or Slavemaster D, you are still going to get ordered around and whipped by one of them. There are other options. The Founding Fathers discussed them. I suggest you look into them.
Posted By: TheLastLemming76 Re: Elections - 01/21/21
I’ll continue to vote. It takes 15 minutes once every couple of years, a very small sacrifice of time and really no downside. Plenty of Republicans in my district so I guess dems aren’t stealing them all and a typical Republican in office is preferable to any democrat even if not by much in some cases.
© 24hourcampfire