Hop To
Page 1 of 2 1 2
#15684712 01/21/21
R
Campfire Regular
OP Offline
Campfire Regular
R
How many of you will line up to cast your canceled vote in future elections?

As I said, if Biden is installed, the process is no longer valid.

“Always do sober what you said you'd do drunk. That will teach you to keep your mouth shut.”
― Ernest Hemingway
GB1

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
[Linked Image]

H
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
H
I'll vote in the future. Just not at the ballot box.

I belong on eroding granite, among the pines.
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
I won't be giving up that soon. We gave Mr. Trump 8 points over Biden here in Iowa. If your State didn't do that then it's time to start voting some folks out. Like every democrat in every position in every race. Iowa went over to the right side of the ballot this year in almost every race and not blue like in many passed years. You can do it if people are fed up enough. Iowans just got fed up with the liberal BS and got rid of some folks. But, it starts at the bottom.

kwg

For liberals and anarchists, power and control is opium, selling envy is the fastest and easiest way to get it. TRR. American conservative. Never trust a white liberal. Malcom X Current NRA member.
I
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
I
Originally Posted by Rifles And More

You people are fools.

Fraud, yes. Enough to change a single race? No.

If there was sufficient fraud to change a single state, HOW COME THE TRUMP PEOPLE DIDN'T GO PUBLIC WITH ANY EVIDENCE? Hmmm? There are many channels that eould have printed anything he said.

If you don't vote, you might as well vote for the communists. That would be really, really stupid. Why are you doing Joe and the Ho's bidding?

Don't blame me. I voted for Trump.

Democrats would burn this country to the ground, if they could rule over the ashes.
IC B2

T
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
T
Idiotic not to vote, whether it's wasted or not, whether there is fraud or not. It doesn't cost much to stroll to the polling place and fill out a ballot. Failure to vote simply tells the other side that you are defeated psychologically. Think of it as a form of protest.

The biggest problem our country has is not systemic racism, it's systemic stupidity.
B
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
B
Originally Posted by IndyCA35

You people are fools.

If there was sufficient fraud to change a single state, HOW COME THE TRUMP PEOPLE DIDN'T GO PUBLIC WITH ANY EVIDENCE? Hmmm? There are many channels that eould have printed anything he said.

If you don't vote, you might as well vote for the communists. That would be really, really stupid. Why are you doing Joe and the Ho's bidding?

If you haven't seen "enough evidence to change a single race" you haven't been very observant. There are so many corrupted political figures, and judges, especially "Justice" Roberts, that the evidence hearing are just being ignored until it's too late. The corruption is the issue and the reason it has gotten this far. It is self perpetuating.

“You never need fear a man, no matter what his size. When danger threatens, call on me, and I will equalize.”
Samuel Colt.

�Common sense is genius dressed up in work clothes.� - Ralph Waldo Emerson

S
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
S
The fraud was MAIL IN BALLOTS!!

Even birds know not to land downwind!
B
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
B
People should get very involved in local politics. Over time, America's federal government will collapse under the weight of its corruption and ineptitude. All politics will become very localized.

P
pcf Offline
Campfire Greenhorn
Campfire Greenhorn
P
I will continue to vote. Getting involved in the process is a good way to see how it works.

IC B3

F
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
F
Originally Posted by Bristoe
People should get very involved in local politics. Over time, America's federal government will collapse under the weight of its corruption and ineptitude. All politics will become very localized.

Engrave that in stone.

Well this is a fine pickle we're in, should'a listened to Joe McCarthy and George Orwell I guess.
R
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
R
Just checked my states regs, primary season is right around the corner.
Best be getting sighted in pronto.

FJB & FJT
O
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
O
The left wants you to quit voting. The answer is to go after the fraud locally and primary out the swamp losers. Quitting is not a winning strategy.

https://postimg.cc/xXjW1cqx/81efa4c5

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]

Soli Deo Gloria

democrats ARE the plague.

H
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
H
Originally Posted by pcf
I will continue to vote. Getting involved in the process is a good way to see how it works.

I shoveled and spread a lot of manure as a teen. Made me an expert on politics, once I realized the skill set was utterly transferable.

I belong on eroding granite, among the pines.
W
Campfire Kahuna
Online Content
Campfire Kahuna
W
Not voting can not help at all!

These premises insured by a Sheltie in Training ,--- and Cooey.o
"May the Good Lord take a likin' to you"
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by IndyCA35

You people are fools.

How many fugking times are you going to post this dumbass schit?

The evidence was SUPPRESSED. Machines were moved / fugked with. Videos suppressed. Sworn statements suppressed. Laws changed unlawfully.

WTF is wrong with your propensity for logic and reality?

Slaves get what they need. Free men get what they want.

Rehabilitation is way overrated.

Orwell wasn't wrong.

GOA member
disappointed NRA member

24HCF SEARCH
I
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
I
Originally Posted by Sharpsman
The fraud was MAIL IN BALLOTS!!

Well, Sharpsman, I received two notices in the mail, from the Trump campaign, encouraging me to request a mail-in absentee ballot.

That may be more secure than states mailing out ballots to those who did not request them. You need to VOTE for local politicians who will change the election rules in your state. Write them and tell them you're doing that.

Democrats would burn this country to the ground, if they could rule over the ashes.
W
Campfire Kahuna
Online Content
Campfire Kahuna
W
I've heard the ballots mailed to homes before, and not just one ballot.

These premises insured by a Sheltie in Training ,--- and Cooey.o
"May the Good Lord take a likin' to you"
I
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
I
Originally Posted by BigNate

If you haven't seen "enough evidence to change a single race" you haven't been very observant. There are so many corrupted political figures, and judges, especially "Justice" Roberts, that the evidence hearing are just being ignored until it's too late. The corruption is the issue and the reason it has gotten this far. It is self perpetuating.

Well, Big Nate, like I said...where's any evidence that a single state was changed by fraud?

You didn't produce any evidence.

Allegations are not evidence. If you can read, you might remember that I asked if all the corrupt judges and political figures ignored the evidence, then WHY DIDN'T THE TRUMP CAMPAIGN SIMPLY DISCLOSE THAT EVIDENCE by tweets, Newsmax, or whatever?

Allegations are not evidence.

J
J23 Offline
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
J
Could care less anymore.

"Ignorance is acceptable, because you can remedy it with knowledge and research. Stupidity is when you guard your ignorance."
Ted Nugent

"Idolizing a politician is like believing the stripper really likes you."
Page 1 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

59 members (14idaho, 6mmCreedmoor, 3dtestify, 10gaugemag, 406_SBC, 12 invisible), 1,453 guests, and 742 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,387
Posts18,469,726
Members73,931
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.