Home
https://www.16personalities.com/free-personality-test

I started paying attention to that when I started dating after my divorce. It was somewhat helpful in determining who to take a pass on at times.

Me: an ENFJ.
It depends upon how much I have had to drink when I take the test.
INTP logician. I am apparently rare and weird. And I like it that way lol
Mine said I'm an azzhole.

I'd say it is fairly accurate.
Originally Posted by PaulBarnard

Yeah, me too. I took it after drinking, and I came out ENTJ. But I'm right close to 50 percentile between T & J.
Pop psychology very successfully marketed.
Originally Posted by PaulBarnard

Exactly, Wifey says I’m more fun!
Originally Posted by mjbgalt

My dad and older son are INTJs, which are the rarest. Einstein was an INTP. INTJs and INTPs are some of my best friends, and my fiance is an INTP.
Originally Posted by Paul39
Pop psychology very successfully marketed.

It's amazing how well the ENFJ profile describes my past--both the positive and negative. I think it's pretty useful.

I was dating an ESFJ for a couple of months, and she started showing signs of that type that don't mesh well with mine. She was gorgeous, and a great person, but that made it easier to move on to someone with whom I'm more compatible.
I’ve taken that several times. I’m on the border of a couple. I think for me at least, it’s situational.
Tests aren't validated by anecdotes of how well the results appear to match individuals. It requires large samples and proper controls. The fact that you believe it is useful indicates how successfully it has been marketed.

When my job involved the purchase or contracting of various tests, I rejected any marketing that was supported by testimonials. I wanted to see the actual validation studies.

Tests like this do make for interesting discussions as in group meetings, but the problem arises when they are given too much credence and are used for such purposes as making hiring decisions.
Originally Posted by ironbender
I’ve taken that several times. I’m on the border of a couple. I think for me at least, it’s situational.

Curious what they were. Doesn't matter as far as how I would treat anyone, but the best friends I've had for decades before I even heard of MB all have fairly close MB types. I don't think that's a coincidence.
Don’t recall which components. It’s been years since the last time.
Tests aren't validated by anecdotes of how well the results appear to match individuals. It requires large samples and proper controls. The fact that you believe it is useful indicates how successfully it has been marketed.

When my job involved the purchase or contracting of various tests, I rejected any marketing that was supported by testimonials. I wanted to see the actual validation studies.

To each his own. I know a lot of people with extreme intelligence and awareness that aren't susceptible to Jedi-mind-trick marketing who find it pretty interesting.
Originally Posted by ironbender
Don’t recall which components. It’s been years since the last time.

I'm guessing you're an I N _ _.
Like I need another test! laugh
INTJ-A

lol

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]

[url=https://postimg.cc/wy2pYcv4][Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]
I never said it wasn't interesting. I said it was of unproven validity, and it has nothing to do with the intelligence and awareness of anybody.

Do you have a graduate degree in psychometrics? There are established standards for the use of psychological tests.

I should have known better than to comment here.

Like you said, to each his own. Carry on.
Originally Posted by slumlord
INTJ-A

Interesting! Those are really really rare and, in my experience, generally very smart.
INTJ strongly defined in all the factors.
Do you have a graduate degree in psychometrics?

Nope. Law. But I can think fairly well. I don't have an MD either, but some MDs have have gotten medical issues completely wrong that I understood correctly. Degrees aren't always the end of the answer. And the MB tests have been around for a really long time and evolved over time.
Interesting. INTJs are, I think, about 0.5 percent of the pop.

Tests like this do make for interesting discussions as in group meetings, but the problem arises when they are given too much credence and are used for such purposes as making hiring decisions.

+1

marginally useful exercise to get people to think about the fact that what they think of as reality is flavored by aspects of their own personality, and the same is true for everyone else.

It immediately goes off the rails (IME) when almost everyone seizes it as a reason they are right.
Originally Posted by Sycamore

+1

marginally useful exercise to get people to think about the fact that what they think of as reality is flavored by aspects of their own personality, and the same is true for everyone else.

It immediately goes off the rails (IME) when almost everyone seizes it as a reason they are right.

You're both off subject, but I started a new thread to give you a place to vent about the defects in the MB stuff: https://www.24hourcampfire.com/ubbthreads/ubbthreads.php/topics/15695293#Post15695293
I don't have a degree in law, but I have had a fair amount of legal training, but that doesn't qualify me to address legal issues with any authority. Would you consult a psychologist on legal matters? If you are a lawyer, research the statutes and case law on psychological testing, particularly for decisions involving employment.

The problem with a test like MB isn't its informal use to facilitate discussion, it's that too many people are so sold on it that it is used to make decisions about individuals. That is unethical and, under certain circumstances, illegal.

I'm out of this discussion.

Does Myers Briggs factor in how you "identify"
Say you "identify" as a Viking warrior, but are working in a gyno-tatership...

How does that affect your score?
ISTJ-A

George Washington, Queen Elizabeth and me. I’m damn near royalty
It called me an ass hole.

With hilarious levels of detail.

LOL

Thanks for posting.
In this day and time why would I voluntarily want to click the buttons on my keyboard for anything like that?
Am I just being paranoid if they are really after me/
Originally Posted by tndrbstr
Am I just being paranoid if they are really after me/

No, they really are after you.
I don't have a degree in law, but I have had a fair amount of legal training, but that doesn't qualify me to address legal issues with any authority. Would you consult a psychologist on legal matters? If you are a lawyer, research the statutes and case law on psychological testing, particularly for decisions involving employment.

The problem with a test like MB isn't its informal use to facilitate discussion, it's that too many people are so sold on it that it is used to make decisions about individuals. That is unethical and, under certain circumstances, illegal.

I'm out of this discussion.

A lot of thought went into this from people with all the requisite degrees. I didn't create it. They did: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/16PF_Questionnaire
INFJ all the way through four years of seminary...no idea what I'd score now...really don't care either.
I just took it it says I'm an NSDAP anyone know the deal there?
Originally Posted by Stickfight

Did it ask you if you shoot a .270?
Originally Posted by Stickfight

Nazi.
Logistician ISTJ-T

It was pretty close.

kwg

I guess I'm joining your "crowd".
Even though joinng isn't in my personality!
Grumpy old man!
I never said it wasn't interesting. I said it was of unproven validity, and it has nothing to do with the intelligence and awareness of anybody.

Do you have a graduate degree in psychometrics? There are established standards for the use of psychological tests.

I think it's great that you're commenting here.

I haven't taken the test, but I wonder what my being glad we have what appears to be a voice of reason here has to say about my personality,
Originally Posted by deflave

LOL

Thanks for posting.

And were those details accurate?

I took it some years ago, INTJ it claims. It did seem fairly accurate, especially some of the weaknesses.
They used to make good small engines, don't know if they still do.
Originally Posted by xxclaro

LOL

Thanks for posting.

I took it some years ago, INTJ it claims. It did seem fairly accurate, especially some of the weaknesses.

Read it aloud with my wife sitting here.

We were cracking up.

Spot on says she.
Originally Posted by xxclaro

LOL

Thanks for posting.

Read it aloud with my wife sitting here.

We were cracking up.

Spot on says both of us.

Please do tell the result!
It said "Commander."

I didn't write down the code that you guys have been posting. I guess I should have.
INTP-T, which they more or less politely translated to "ready for the rubber room."

Gee, that was a nice little ray of sunshine in the day.
It said "Commander."

I didn't write down the code that you guys have been posting. I guess I should have.

ENTJ. https://www.16personalities.com/entj-personality

Another way to categorise people, sheep dip!
Originally Posted by MarineHawk
It said "Commander."

ENTJ. https://www.16personalities.com/entj-personality

Yeah that’s it!

Mine had the A suffix.
INTJ.

5 billion dollar a year company had all us managers tested years ago. Got a nice, spiral bound report back. Maybe 30 pages.

Was pretty spot on. Current company is 20x larger than that. We did the tests again. Same results. Tests taken 12 years apart.

Have a friend with advanced degrees in psychology- does research for a larger CPG company - 19 billion dollar CPG company.

He's considerably more positive about the MBT than others here. Along with family that also have advanced degrees in psychology.

Hmmmm....

Pretty interesting article about it's validity......or lack of it.

https://knowledge.wharton.upenn.edu/article/does-the-myers-briggs-test-really-work/
I first met my fiance over the phone. After about 30 minutes, she told me my exact personality type. Asked me to take the test. Never heard of it before. I did, and she was 100% correct.
ISTPT

Load of bullshit, I took the test and it came up with the message " 'flave, piss off...you have already taken the test".
MarineHawk;
Good evening to you sir, I hope the day was a decent one for you and all you care about are well.

Thanks for the interesting thread, it makes for some thoughtful reading for sure.

I've done these a few times since at one point in my life in middle management I was in the HR field.

Pretty much consistently it's told me I'm ISTJ-A.

At one point in my working life I had a General Manager who was former Canadian Forces JTF2 and was taking his degree in some branch of Psychology. He had a bunch of us managers take a bit of a longer, more detailed Myers Briggs as part of his course.

After I'd filled out mine, he asked me if I'd answered carefully and as honestly as possible. When I assured him I had, he responded, "My could I have put you to work in my former life".

I believe it was mostly the strong sense of duty and Teutonic stubbornness coupled with the insensitivity.

When I was in high school the tests said the same thing, but when I talked to a Canadian Forces recruiter I was disqualified because of lasting physical damage from a car accident, so that wasn't a path I was able to go down in life.

Anyways, it's interesting how we've come out and what we deal with as far as personality traits for sure.

Thanks again and all the best.

Dwayne
Defender
Originally Posted by Esox357
Defender

That was the best Atari game.

Ever.
ISFJ-A defender

Kent
Originally Posted by NVhntr

Oh so it does factor in Identity...

So low numbers mean liberal sheep and high numbers (Twitter censored)
Originally Posted by wabigoon
Like I need another test! laugh

Did that.

Your personality type is:
Logistician
ISTJ-A

Different from the first which seemed to infer I am a party animal.

It is still a load of shit.
ISTP-A
Virtuoso.

Make schit work.
Make schit better.
Make schit happen.
My way or the highway.
And if ya dont get the idea or how to do something.
Get the fugg away from me. Your useless.
Espeically if I showed ya not once but twice how ta fughing do it.

LOL!!!!

I took another of these type of test working offshore.
Had a red green sticker on my hard hat.
Alpha type who you need to do schit right around the 1st time.
And fugg your feelings if ya dont measure up to the task at the minimum standard.

LOL!!!
Took this a few years back for work. Came up as ISTJ. Not surprised.
Everybody has a different idea on what a good cop is, but it'd be interesting to know what type they trend to.
Originally Posted by auk1124
INTP-T, which they more or less politely translated to "ready for the rubber room."

Gee, that was a nice little ray of sunshine in the day.

LOL...

You'll have me as company. It says I'm a "Mediator". I guess I understand bouncing off walls. crazy
Originally Posted by renegade50
ISTP-A
Virtuoso.

Make schit work.
Make schit better.
Make schit happen.
My way or the highway.
And if ya dont get the idea or how to do something.
Get the fugg away from me. Your useless.
Espeically if I showed ya not once but twice how ta fughing do it.

LOL!!!!

I took another of these type of test working offshore.
Had a red green sticker on my hard hat.
Alpha type who you need to do schit right around the 1st time.
And fugg your feelings if ya dont measure up to the task at the minimum standard.

LOL!!!

This be me.... Both the MBT and the attitude. Why I made a good PM. When downtime is $50K per minute, it HAS to be right the first time...

I also put a fair amount of stock in the Kolb Learning Styles... --> Accommodator. Get the Divergers and Assimilators out of here and let's get stuff done...
Assertive Logistician, ISTJ-A.
Mine said "doesn't compute" ......does That mean I win something?? I guess they didn't have a name for Hillbilly.
Mine is GRUMPY GRAMPS. Be Well, RZ.
Mine was shepherd.

mike r
INTP-A. It somewhat describes me but not all that accurately. Many of the questions I could go either way depending on what day of the week it is. Fun but kind of useless. I’m pretty clear headed about who I am. The good and the bad. Weaknesses I’ve addressed and others I struggle with.

Elitist Lib females drunk on white wine discuss personality types.

Why do you??
Originally Posted by SheriffJoe

Elitist Lib females drunk on white wine discuss personality types.

Why do you??

Boredom.
Elitist Lib females drunk on white wine ...

I know you are, but what am I?

Bored.
Past quizzes of this type have always placed me as ISTJ personality; this one says ISFJ-T. Different questions sometimes bring up different answers, but nothing really suprising. The overall descriptions of personality traits are fairly close to what l knew about myself without a little quiz, but these are fun when you're bored.

INTP here also. I tell people it’s an acronym for “pain in the a$$”.

I started paying attention to that when I started dating after my divorce. It was somewhat helpful in determining who to take a pass on at times.

Thanks for running me down tonight's rabbit hole. My first response was was an attempt at humor. I don't drink at all. I don't need to tell this group that adding alcohol to me is a bad idea.

I started by taking a 100 question test that pegged me ESTJ. Very slightly E. I took another test that pegged me ISTJ. Very slightly I. That is consistent with all the other tests I have taken over the years. My wife took a test. Then we took a test for the other person. She pegged me as an ISTJ. I pegged her very slightly different from the way she pegged herself. The good news is that it doesn't look like we are going to need a divorce lawyer.

Poppycock, and balderdash! laugh
Took it again. Turned out.

IYWIY.

I yam what I yam.

Originally Posted by JSTUART

Bored.

Watching "The Terror" with fiance and boys, drinking good booze. Not bored.
Does it come out with a category similar to the aptitude test I once took.

It said I should find work as a backcountry forest ranger, cattleman, game warden, and such.

In other words..................................doesn't always work well with others, give him a job to do and leave his ass alone.

I had these same issues in 1,2,3 grades. The nuns couldn't change me, so I guess that's what we gots here.
ISTJ-A
INTP-A, whatever hell that means.
Psychotic Barbarian
Deplorable
defender
It was very interesting, I'm a Logistician-A, wife of 42 years is an Adventurer-T. Many parts are very scary accurate. Others not so much. Seemed to have worked out however. We have raised two great kids and we are still together.
Originally Posted by Valsdad
Does it come out with a category similar to the aptitude test I once took.

It said I should find work as a backcountry forest ranger, cattleman, game warden, and such.

In other words..................................doesn't always work well with others, give him a job to do and leave his ass alone.

I had these same issues in 1,2,3 grades. The nuns couldn't change me, so I guess that's what we gots here.

I'm lucky I've been able to work mostly by myself, at my age I'm not here to teach someone that won't learn or listen to someone's bullchit all day. I'm there to get the F'n job done. I have 3 contractors I do piece work for, the main one I do his foundations, footings then stem walls. Foundations are the chit end of the stick and I didn't think I'd end my career on them but for some reason they don't hurt my body as bad as bent over setting flatwork, pounding in stakes. Or finishing, bent over rodding, constant shoulder motion. Anyway, carrying 70lb panels is easy enough and I can set them in place standing up. I only have to bend over a couple hours per footing and then stem to tie the rebar in.

My buddy had a mexican crew do his stems for years, he does 2 to 4 houses a month so paid them to do his when they could. There was 5 guys and they could set a stem in a day, then after inspection would pour the concrete an afternoon, usually the next day. They screwed up enough stems that my buddy asked me to do them. He pays me the same as that crew per house. The only help he supplies is an hour of pouring the footing and same for the stem. I can set an average 250 lin ft house in a day plus the next morning before inspection and often can pour the same afternoon if the inspector comes before noon. 3 days on a big house... I wouldn't do it if I didn't get paid the same as the mex crew or just wages.

Every time at first when the general building the house saw I was a 1 man crew they were skeptical, then soon were happy when their framers said how bullet proof those foundations were and easy to build on. I might take a day longer on bigger houses but they don't gripe.

So like this job I did this week, the homeowner is a retired contractor from Oregon, nice enough guy but wants to talk shop... dude I have to work, no time for chit chat... he knew the drill cause I did a big RV garage on the house he bought, he's building a large house to sell now. His son comes from Oregon with the kids to help build the house, it's next door so he comes over all the time.

We do it this way in Oregon, why do you do it that way? like 10 different things from the footing to the walls... and where's all your help... I work by myself... it'll take you 2 weeks... nope 2 days... well in Oregon... they aren't me, I cut him off. I just kept working and hammering till he finally got the point and left.

You don't have to be a rancher, farmer, forest ranger ect to work by yourself, you can be grouchy and run folks off.

Kent
One has to find their niche. Mine is Project Engineering for radio, satellite, and TV systems.
Kent, my last job before retirement involved a lot of time spent on barges, taking care of fish and the pumps that kept the fish alive. And living on a tug that pushed the barges. The tugs had 4 in the crew, basically 2 working and 2 in their racks. Me, I had to check the fish on a particular schedule on the two day trip downriver, but that was all I had to live with. Eat with the crew at 0600, 1200, 1800. On the 2 day trip back up I had things that needed done and it was my choice as to how and when to do them. This went on from late April through August. The rest of the 8 months I worked every year I preferred to work the 1800-0600 shift so there was only me at the facility to do the work properly without interference from the bosses etc, of if not doing that job just please set me up on a barge alone to do maintenance while they weren't moving fish.

It fit my requirements quite nicely for the most part.

Glad you found a workable solution to life too.
Ya, my buddy has to have a hip replaced in a couple weeks, he turns 65 next november and for some reason thinks he needs to keep contracting till he can get on medicare. I've told him to quit, he's worth a couple million, can barely walk, can't stay away from the job, grab a shovel, rod a floor, pour a small chit job in the dyke trailer park... yes there are dyke only trailer parks... he's got it in his head he has to get to medicare.

I told him I'd do his foundations till then and the longest I'd go is the following april when I turned 65, then the wife and I are loading the 5th wheel and heading out each summer. I may work some during the winters but no more summers.

The only reason I still walk on the jobsite is cause I still can, like an old fighter that won't hang them up... I'd just get fat and old and wish I could instead of... 'I can'.

Kent
Yep, 66 in March, I am done. Time to enjoy what I have left of life. Second 20 after the Navy.
ESFJ-T
INTJ-T
Elitist Lib females drunk on white wine ...

I know you are, but what am I?

Your hippie mommy's failed abortion?
Originally Posted by smithrjd
Yep, 66 in March, I am done. Time to enjoy what I have left of life. Second 20 after the Navy.

congrats on the success.
Yes good show.

I'm afraid if I retire I'll be admittedly old.

I'll just ride the economy out, last boom and all. If I didn't work another day I'm fine with it and as long as I can I'm fine with it.

Kent
ENFP-A

4 hrs later after caffeine

Type “The Entertainer” (ESFP-A)
Traits
Extraverted - 53%
Observant - 59%
Feeling - 51%
Prospecting - 57%
Assertive - 54%
Role Explorer
Strategy People Mastery

So far I have had four different results so I read up on it, it is a bullshit premise that changes with situational variance.

Architect: INTJ-A

The personality profile is scary accurate.

Architect
INTJ-A
Analyst
Confident Individualism
17%
83%
EXTRAVERTED
INTROVERTED
53%
47%
INTUITIVE
OBSERVANT
78%
22%
THINKING
FEELING
79%
21%
JUDGING
PROSPECTING
65%
35%
ASSERTIVE
TURBULENT
Adventurer
ISFP-A

Some of this seems right

Adventurer personalities are true artists, but not necessarily in the typical sense where they’re out painting happy little trees. Often enough though, they are perfectly capable of this. Rather, it’s that they use aesthetics, design, and even their choices and actions to push the limits of social convention. Adventurers enjoy upsetting traditional expectations with experiments in beauty and behavior – chances are, they’ve expressed more than once the phrase “Don’t box me in!”
Adventurer (ISFP, -A/-T) personality
Happy to Be Who They Are

Adventurers live in a colorful, sensual world, inspired by connections with people and ideas. These personalities take joy in reinterpreting these connections, reinventing and experimenting with both themselves and new perspectives. No other type explores and experiments in this way more. This creates a sense of spontaneity, making Adventurers seem unpredictable, even to their close friends and loved ones.

Despite all this, Adventurers are definitely Introverts, surprising their friends further when they step out of the spotlight to be by themselves to recharge. Just because they are alone though, doesn’t mean people with the Adventurer personality type sit idle – they take this time for introspection, assessing their principles. Rather than dwelling on the past or the future, Adventurers think about who they are. They return from their cloister, transformed.

Adventurers live to find ways to push their passions. Riskier behaviors like gambling and extreme sports are more common with this personality type than with others. Fortunately, their attunement to the moment and their environment allows them to do better than most. Adventurers also enjoy connecting with others and have a certain irresistible charm.
Adventurers always know just the compliment to soften a heart that’s getting ready to call their risks irresponsible or reckless.

However, if a criticism does get through, it can end poorly. Some Adventurers can handle kindly phrased commentary, valuing it as another perspective to help push their passions in new directions. But if the comments are more biting and less mature, Adventurer personalities can lose their tempers in spectacular fashion.

Adventurers are sensitive to others’ feelings and value harmony. When faced with criticism, it can be a challenge for people with this type to step away from the moment long enough to not get caught up in the heat of the moment. But living in the moment goes both ways, and once the heightened emotions of an argument cool, Adventurers can usually call the past the past and move on as though it never occurred.
Meaning Is in Every Expression of Life

The biggest challenge facing Adventurers is planning for the future. Finding constructive ideals to base their goals on and working out goals that create positive principles is no small task. Adventurers don’t plan their futures in terms of assets and retirement. Rather, they plan actions and behaviors as contributions to a sense of identity, building a portfolio of experiences, not stocks.

If these goals and principles are noble, Adventurers can act with amazing charity and selflessness – but it can also happen that people with the Adventurer personality type establish a more self-centered identity, acting with selfishness, manipulation, and egoism. It’s important for Adventurers to remember to actively become the person they want to be. Developing and maintaining a new habit may not come naturally, but taking the time each day to understand their motivations allows Adventurers to use their strengths to pursue whatever they’ve come to love.
Strengths & Wea
Originally Posted by Esox357
Defender

That was the best Atari game.

Ever.

😀
INTJ

Been taking the test on and of for the last 15 years. Always INTJ.
Originally Posted by Northman
INTJ

Been taking the test on and of for the last 15 years. Always INTJ.

It should read [bleep]+P

LOL
ISTJ A
INTP-A Logician
It's interesting that there are a lot of fairly-rare types on here based on the responses. I don't think there has been a single ESFJ, which are about 12% of the population.
Was a logger, miner, road and dam builder, tug and bargeman, sole proprietor business...and now the head shrinkers tell me I should'a been a kindergarten teacher? Jesus, if I'd only known, probably wouldn't have seen much country, but also wouldn't have arthritic bones and joints from 55 years of outdoor work.
Wait not so fast...shouldn't the teacher be smarter than the pupils? Hmm.
INTJ
FYCJ

Did one for work Dec 2019

[Linked Image from imagizer.imageshack.com]
It's interesting that there are a lot of fairly-rare types on here based on the responses. I don't think there has been a single ESFJ, which are about 12% of the population.

Could be that hunters and shooters and logically thinking political types, the prepper crowd, this forum might be a strainer for some these rare types.

I would think too that reloaders, shooters would weigh heavily on the analytical side too. Add more to the hypothesis of a population of these cohort groups

ISTP-A
ISTJ-A
INTJ-T
ABCD-E

Could be that hunters and shooters and logically thinking political types, the prepper crowd, this forum might be a strainer for some these rare types.

I would think too that reloaders, shooters would weigh heavily on the analytical side too. Add more to the hypothesis of a population of these cohort groups

I agree. My fiance also said that ESs generally don't get on the internet much, except to buy things.
INFJ-A, the Advocate. That has changed a little over the years. INTJ was previous type.

In fewer words

We is special.
For what it's worth, with their amount of work related type questions (I'm retired, there is no long and taxing week at work anymore) I came out as an

ISTJ A
I think I’m just a jerkasaurus

Mama tried
FWIW, it's interesting that there are almost no ES__ here. The most common type. Good guys here mostly too. There is a fairly-common thread. Interesting. You all good people regardless.
According to this test "ISTJ-T". I'm way beyond introverted, and well into Asperger's territory.
Mediator.
INTP-A
I filled out the form many years ago and it came out INTJ.

I see some of the characteristics of an INTJ in myself but not others. I *do* consider myself more intuitive than average, however. INTJ's use intuition quite a bit in the way they put everything together and I see that in how I think. So that much of it seems correct.
I'll put it this way. I've got enough intuition to be a borderline recluse these days. I think I may be ahead of the curve on wanting to limit my associations with people.

Too many crazy fuggers out there. I don't trust very many people.
ESFP-A
Originally Posted by ElkSlayer91
ESFP-A

For posterity...
Just found this while reading through the list of INTJ characteristics.

stubborn when it comes to trusting others

That definitely fits.
Originally Posted by Bristoe
Just found this while reading through the list of INTJ characteristics.

stubborn when it comes to trusting others

That definitely fits.

Bristoe;
Good evening to you sir, I hope the weekend treated you acceptably and this finds you and those who matter well.

My goodness sir, do I ever hear that.

When I was a kid, I recall being asked something like who in the Bible I thought I was most like and of course I said Thomas... as in Doubting Thomas....

Well... that didn't go over all that well, but it was an honest answer!

All the best to you folks Bristoe.

Dwayne

ISTJ-A
FWIW, it's interesting that there are almost no ES__ here. The most common type. Good guys here mostly too. There is a fairly-common thread. Interesting. You all good people regardless.

I came out a, Executive(ESTJ-A)

Wife was Mediator.
INTJ
I haven't seen any ISFJ-T's yet...me numbah 10 GI?

ASHL
Defender
ISFJ-T
Originally Posted by flintlocke
I haven't seen any ISFJ-T's yet...me numbah 10 GI?

me numba 10 too
I did a re-test.

Said I was an ass hole.

Again.
I've been praying for you.
Originally Posted by SamOlson

GFY
Sober or Drunk ? because when i am drunk i am a dance`n lovin fool !
I did a re-test.

Said I was an ass hole.

Again.

Same here, ASHL

GFY

Dear Satan, please take Flave into your loving arms and bless him with a warm welcome....

Dear Satan,

I've always kinda liked that guy.
ISFP-T

Pray for me.
© 24hourcampfire