Home
My girlfriend and I were in downtown Asheville on Thursday, having dinner at a nice restaurant. This was my Christmas present to her.
We were walking back to the car at 7:30, it was dark. Lots of people out on the sidewalk.

We were accosted by a homeless guy. I saw he had a big backpack and a duffel bag laying there at the doorway to a store that was closed. He was a black guy about 50 years old. This was a cold night, it was going down to 30 degrees this night.
He said "Sir, can you help me I am in a jam. I have to sleep out here and I haven't had any supper."

I talked to him for a few minutes. I asked him if he had a sleeping bag. He said no, he had some blankets, and he would put some pieces of cardboard down on the sidewalk to sleep on.
I gave him a $20 bill. And I said to him, "I bet you are going to buy some beer with that money, aren't you?"
He said "No sir I am not."

I said "Don't lie to me. Because if I was you, I would go buy a six pack right now."

He said "Let me tell you what I am going to do, sir. I am going to buy a big box of chicken wings. That store sells cheap cigarettes. They cost $3 a pack and I am going to buy 2 packs. Then I am going to buy a bottle of brandy."
Thanks dik.
You just made it harder for the rest of us to enjoy Assville.
Dumbchits like you are why you can't even sit in the park on Sunday in Asheville.
https://wsvn.com/news/investigation...thers-pitting-neighbor-against-neighbor/
I gave $3 to one a few days ago in micky dees parking lot. Ended up getting his whole life story in 5 mins.

Young guy maybe 18-22 yrs old

He offered me a couple of oranges out of sack he’d just gotten from the foodbank.

Renegade scolded me like Vincent Vega did to Jules.

It was all good till he started telling about his ‘military service’ which was total bullsheitt. I wished I couldve left before the fake vet jive came out, I would’ve been content just meeting him as a common drifter. Dude had dreds that wouldve taken 3-4 years to grow.
All kidding aside, I see a guy with a homeless sign standing at the busiest intersection in Wisconsin. He is much cleaner than I am after I am done with a days work. He is not homeless. I have heard the going pay is about 15 bucks an hour cash.
I thought this was going to be a story about an epic and economical blow job.
dude probably waited for you to leave and then called an uber on his iphone 10 to take him to his bitches crib to count the sucker money.

The investigative reporters name is Karen!, too funny
I gave $5 dollars to a poor old black guy standing by the local Walgreens. He was trying to make it back home to Alabama for Christmas.

A week ago i asked him, "Back so soon".
Posted By: ingwe Re: I Gave $20 to a Homeless Guy - 01/24/21
I'll tell you anything you want to hear if you hand me a free $20

I never will get over the number of people that fall for this schitt.
The Bible says we may be entertaining angels.
As a young man, I took the train into New York City to meet a lunch date there. As I exited the train station, I was approached by a black man in his early 20s claiming to be fourteen years old, and asking for money so he can buy something to eat. I directed him to the nearby soup kitchen. He complained that the food there is inedible, and it's dangerous for a boy his age to be around all those homeless people. I told him I knew he wasn't fourteen, but he insisted he was. I then directed him to the nearby homeless shelter where he can get all sorts of social services, particularly if he's actually fourteen years old (which he clearly wasn't). Again, too dangerous for him, he said. Finally, I walked with him to the hotdog stand a few yards away and bought him two hotdogs.

Later that day, I saw him on those same steps (leading into the train station) counting a wad of bills large enough to choke a horse. Ninety percent of the time, these guys are scammers making an easy living for themselves.
I think I recognized one of the intersection beggars in a Weight Watchers meeting last week.
You guys need ta stop giving these fuggs money....
Especially fugging large amounts...
Fuggs disappear when ya set em up like that for the day.

They need more time on the corner so I can roll by and pelt the fuggas with a good pattern of pennies.
Originally Posted by renegade50

They need more time on the corner so I can roll by and pelt the fuggas with a good pattern of pennies.

at least throw baby carrots

Sheesh
Originally Posted by slumlord

Maybe Varmintguy is actually a cyber angel, a ministering spirit sent to serve those that would inherit salvation. Uh oh, now what?
If you watch them long enough they will walk back to their car to eat or take a break and count money.
There was a homeless guy standing outside a store I frequent often. Had a sighn that read, ' need money'. I was going to give him twenty dollars, but went in the store instead,and used the money towards some 22 ammo, and a hard to find RCBS shell holder for 45-70.
Originally Posted by Fireball2

Maybe Varmintguy is actually a cyber angel, a ministering spirit sent to serve those that would inherit salvation. Uh oh, now what?

Angels don’t confound truth and attack humans with belligerent, baseless medication induced rants.

I’m not a partaker of strong drink, I see things others are missing.

Of the many spiritual gifts outlined in God’s Holy Word, He gave me the gift of discernment. grin
Originally Posted by HuntnShoot

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
Do you think if I sat outside a gun store with a sign that said, “Ammoless. My young guns are starving. Any amount helps.” I’d get some free ammo? Maybe I would bring a puppy and have it next to me.
I have lost all respect for slumlord.

LOL
Originally Posted by Mountain10mm
Do you think if I sat outside a gun store with a sign that said, “Ammoless. My young guns are starving. Any amount helps.” I’d get some free ammo? Maybe I would bring a puppy and have it next to me.

Yes, I would help you out

Long as you weren’t asking for creedmore or old gay guy whelen ammo.
Originally Posted by Fireball2

Angels don’t confound truth and attack humans with belligerent, baseless medication induced rants.

I’m not a partaker of strong drink, I see things others are missing.

Of the many spiritual gifts outlined in God’s Holy Word, He gave me the gift of discernment. grin

It's not the best gift. It makes you understand when people are full of crap. I wish I could sing but had no discernment.
[quote=slumlord]The Bible says we may be entertaining angels.

I’ll tell ya what the Bible should say, same thing P.T. Barnum said. Listened to one of them bastages yell to another one in a parking lot. How’d ya make out today. Reply was getting closer to my first million. Fuggen parasite leeches.

Take care, Willie

My nine year old yells, "Look Daddy! There's another drug addict!"
Posted By: Boise Re: I Gave $20 to a Homeless Guy - 01/24/21
I graduated HS in 71. For career day one of my friends went to the city park and panhandled. He said he started off slow but learned quickly. If I recall correctly he made $12/hour. I started my job that fall at $2.46/hr.
I don't hand out money, but if I did...I would think 20 bucks for a cheap buzz for some bum would be money well spent. As compared to giving it to Uncle Sam for gender studies in Pakistan.
Originally Posted by mirage243

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Oh look, more old guys talking about gay sex on the Fire. They say they hate it but every single hour they are talking about it. Must not hate it too much.

*********Insert comment about membership here**********

LOL
Originally Posted by wdenike
[quote=slumlord]The Bible says we may be entertaining angels.

I’ll tell ya what the Bible should say, same thing P.T. Barnum said. Listened to one of them bastages yell to another one in a parking lot. How’d ya make out today. Reply was getting closer to my first million. Fuggen parasite leeches.

Take care, Willie

A homeless guy hit me up out by the interstate, those guys are fake. Exit bums.

Cracker Barrel parking lot, guy says “i havent eaten in three days”

I said, damn you got more more will-power than me.
Originally Posted by flintlocke
I don't hand out money, but if I did...I would think 20 bucks for a cheap buzz for some bum would be money well spent. As compared to giving it to Uncle Sam for gender studies in Pakistan.

Ain't that the truth.
I had one tell me he hadn't had a bite in days. So I bit him.
Feed stray cats, too?
Originally Posted by ringworm
Feed stray cats, too?

My next door neighbor does. They have four indoor only cats, and dozens of outdoor only cats.
I took a couple homeless guys in when I was single and they lived with me for several months each. They were people and deserved a chance, which is what they got. I no longer feel charitable towards homeless people.

There were plenty of things I could talk about, but both were alcoholics. Both were liars. Both had mental and spiritual issues. Both had plenty of opportunity to rested up, get cleaned up, and get on with life and neither would. They made a choice to be bums.

I think it was when one of them took off in my rig and it ended up getting impounded 250 miles away that I quit being charitable. Both of them were pissed at me when I told them it was time for them to find other living arrangements. People with mental problems like they had have a way of turning it around, like I was the biggest problem they had in their life and the cause of all their anguish. LOL.

Now I see the same people on the same street corners every day asking for help, stranded, need gas, food, whatever and I couldn't care less. I come home tired and filthy dirty every day, work hard for whatever I get, I'm not giving it to some lazy azz bum.
I was working in downtown Baltimore and driving to the airport several times a day. Just past the stadium where the road opens up to a divided highway a woman was standing in the divide by the traffic light. She was there every day for the two weeks I was working there. Hustling for handouts.

One day I had to drive out past the Whole Foods through a section of nicer walk ups. Traffic was so backed up you could walk faster than drive. I noticed this woman keeping pace for blocks and then realized she was the woman from the highway. She continued on and eventually walked up to one of the nice walk up apartments and went inside. On my way back I happened to see her coming out of that apartment all dolled up in nice clothes. Son of a Beech.. She walked on down the street and went into Whole Foods.
Posted By: Huntz Re: I Gave $20 to a Homeless Guy - 01/24/21
I was stationed in New London Cn in the early 60s.We used to go to NY City on weekends.There were so many panhandlers in Times square ,all with some sob story.One of the guys I was with said watch this ,and took a hand full of change and tossed it into the middle of traffic.There were cars honking,cabbies swearing and bums, all [bleep] and elbows running through the traffic to scoop some up.Kind of sick but funny as all hell.
Posted By: BobMt Re: I Gave $20 to a Homeless Guy - 01/24/21
Originally Posted by 19352012

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Oh look, more old guys talking about gay sex on the Fire. They say they hate it but every single hour they are talking about it. Must not hate it too much.

thank god the internet is not real.....cause I hear more homo talk on here than in real life......bob
Originally Posted by Diesel
I was working in downtown Baltimore and driving to the airport several times a day. Just past the stadium where the road opens up to a divided highway a woman was standing in the divide by the traffic light. She was there every day for the two weeks I was working there. Hustling for handouts.

One day I had to drive out past the Whole Foods through a section of nicer walk ups. Traffic was so backed up you could walk faster than drive. I noticed this woman keeping pace for blocks and then realized she was the woman from the highway. She continued on and eventually walked up to one of the nice walk up apartments and went inside. On my way back I happened to see her coming out of that apartment all dolled up in nice clothes. Son of a Beech.. She walked on down the street and went into Whole Foods.

Yep, I remember an investigative report on the news many years ago where the news crew secretly followed a female highway exit beggar after her shift. Turned out she owned a home in the area and was bringing in major cash money every day.
If you dumb shyts would stay the fugg out of the city you wouldn't have to deal with beggars.
Originally Posted by ihookem
All kidding aside, I see a guy with a homeless sign standing at the busiest intersection in Wisconsin. He is much cleaner than I am after I am done with a days work. He is not homeless. I have heard the going pay is about 15 bucks an hour cash.

Encountered a homeless guy like that, he had a sign saying he was hungry and needed money, wife and I went across the street to burger King and got him 2 whoppers large fry and large drink, went back around and i went to give it to him and he said he only takes cash, LOL Wife and I had dinner then, he got schit
I stopped to fill up during a trip last Christmas. There was a homeless guy behind the gas station/mini mart. He wasn't asking anyone for money. He was tucked away leaning up against the exterior furnace trying to keep warm. I walked over and gave him a 20. I figure a certain percentage of it went for liquor.

Winner, winner....
Originally Posted by The_Real_Hawkeye
Feed stray cats, too?

My next door neighbor does. They have four indoor only cats, and dozens of outdoor only cats.

Sardines and Golden Malrin
Hmmmmm...
Might be a good way ta get some money for ammo and not feel bad about paying the price for it.

50 75 ish bucks a day.

You could do it for a week and buy some ammo with that for sure.
Hmmmm...

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Gives you hope doesnt it.
Hmmmmm...
Might be a good way ta get some money for ammo and not feel bad about paying the price for it.

50 75 ish bucks a day.

Hmmmm...

Be a tough way to buy a box of .22 shells with all those tight asses just throwing pennies at you! laugh
Originally Posted by jaguartx

Winner, winner....

YESS!!!!

And the bathroom scale said I'd never amount to anything!
Originally Posted by simonkenton7
My girlfriend and I were in downtown Asheville on Thursday, having dinner at a nice restaurant. This was my Christmas present to her.
We were walking back to the car at 7:30, it was dark. Lots of people out on the sidewalk.

We were accosted by a homeless guy. I saw he had a big backpack and a duffel bag laying there at the doorway to a store that was closed. He was a black guy about 50 years old. This was a cold night, it was going down to 30 degrees this night.
He said "Sir, can you help me I am in a jam. I have to sleep out here and I haven't had any supper."

I talked to him for a few minutes. I asked him if he had a sleeping bag. He said no, he had some blankets, and he would put some pieces of cardboard down on the sidewalk to sleep on.
I gave him a $20 bill. And I said to him, "I bet you are going to buy some beer with that money, aren't you?"
He said "No sir I am not."

I said "Don't lie to me. Because if I was you, I would go buy a six pack right now."

He said "Let me tell you what I am going to do, sir. I am going to buy a big box of chicken wings. That store sells cheap cigarettes. They cost $3 a pack and I am going to buy 2 packs. Then I am going to buy a bottle of brandy."

You did the right thing because sometimes the right thing is to give the benefit of the doubt.
Hmmmmm...

50 75 ish bucks a day.

Hmmmm...

You’ve been talking about this for years

It’s time to get the monkey off your back. Do it😂

I paved the way when I went to the food bank dressed as a bum.

Come on Mr ISTP, make it happen

👏🏻😃👏🏻😃👏🏻😃🙏🏼🙏🏼💒⛪️🤷🏻‍♂️

bock
bock 😆

C'mon Man.

Jolly Ranchers for the win.

Lol.
Originally Posted by ingwe
I'll tell you anything you want to hear if you hand me a free $20

I never will get over the number of people that fall for this schitt.

Take the time to go by them a meal. Otherwise the money is probably spent on dope or booze.
Hasbeen
We had a bum up near the base, presented himself as the epitome of pitifulness, has 3 dogs tied to a telephone near the intersection. Lawn chair, the sign, a cooler. Sign something about being a vet, needs medical, blah blah etc

Gal online shared an encounter. She went and bought the guy some socks at walmart. He told her “do I look like I need goddamm socks”?? Told her to give them to someone that needed them. lol
Originally Posted by deflave
I have lost all respect for slumlord.

LOL

You had respect for Slumlord?
Is that the poison that kills them right now? I have a coon and feral cat problem.
Had a homeless guy that lived in his own little tent condo for about 5 years on some wooded commercial property. You could see his tent and tarp from the road. As far as I know the guy never once pan handled for anything. You would see him out on his three wheel bicycle sometimes.

A guy I know and his wife took him dishes of food that they had left over for Christmas one year. The homeless guy sincerely thanked them but said that the food drive throughs over on the highway kept him feed and that he didn’t need any help. But thanks anyway. The local news done a piece on him when he finally passed away.
I watch a woman holding a sign, said she need money for her and her kids, i was waiting for my wife to get done shopping, the woman packed up walked all the way across this big parking lot and jumped into a Cadillac and drove away. Must be good money in doing this.
Most of the pro's around here use a 3 gallon gas can as a prop. Holding a neatly folded cardboard sign "Out of gas - please help", or whatever the fugg.

Yeah, right.

Take a look at their shoes - sometimes they don't think hard enough to take off their Air Jordans and put on a ratty-ass pair from the Goodwill. I ain't giving my hard earned cash to anyone that fuggin' stupid.
Best one though, and I think he probably has a higher annual income than I do - he holds up a sign at an offramp stoplight: "Bet you can't hit me with a quarter"

LMAO, dude makes bank!
Originally Posted by Tide_Change
Most of the pro's around here use a 3 gallon gas can as a prop. Holding a neatly folded cardboard sign "Out of gas - please help", or whatever the fugg.

Yeah, right.

Take a look at their shoes - sometimes they don't think hard enough to take off their Air Jordans and put on a ratty-ass pair from the Goodwill. I ain't giving my hard earned cash to anyone that fuggin' stupid.

When my dad was alive he had somebody stop in that was out of gas a needed money to get back home. He said no but he did have some gas. He grabbed a 5 gallon can and said after about two gallons the gas started overflowing on the ground.
Posted By: las Re: I Gave $20 to a Homeless Guy - 01/24/21

You wanna buy some Arizona seashore property? smile
Originally Posted by tndrbstr

Yeah, right.

When my dad was alive he had somebody stop in that was out of gas a needed money to get back home. He said no but he did have some gas. He grabbed a 5 gallon can and said after about two gallons the gas started overflowing on the ground.

Bwahahahaha! The old, out of gas, and forgot my wallet/purse scam. Sometimes, they are so good, you can't tell if maybe it's for real. I've fallen for it twice, because the two cases seemed so convincing, but also turned down quite a few people on that one. The two that I gave some money to looked like there might be a 10% chance it was legit. One was a mother/daughter combo in a car that was supposed to be out of gas, and they had no money, so I gave them $5.00. Another was an older woman who said she her crank case leaked out all the oil, and she just needed a bottle of oil from the gas station, so I bought her one. For all I know, they were both legit, but most likely not.
I give them nothing. They did a piece on the panhandlers who work the busy intersections near popular shopping centers and one bragged he averaged 200 in cash every day,
Last weekend I tried to give $5 to a homeless dude, but he didn't have change for a $10.
I Gave $20 to a Homeless Guy

Well, that was a waste $20.
I use to live overseas. When an elder in the family was too feeble to work, the fam would drop him off on a rug downtown and to beg then pick him up in the evening. Sometimes you’d see some of them picked up in a Mercedes.
Left church one Sunday and see a black guy standing on the corner, his sign says "why lie, I need money for weed"
A car in front of us handed him some money.
Whatever works....
Posted By: Dess Re: I Gave $20 to a Homeless Guy - 01/24/21
What I really want to know is how their penmanship is so precise and legible at a distance?
Always tell them I don't carry cash.
Originally Posted by stxhunter

Do any of them whip out the credit card swiper?
Posted By: aalf Re: I Gave $20 to a Homeless Guy - 01/24/21
Originally Posted by The_Real_Hawkeye

Do any of them whip out the credit card swiper?

Gotta get the phone outta the way first.....

[Linked Image from i.imgur.com]
Awww man

Cmon 🤪🤮😂
[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]
"There is not a man of us who does not at times need a helping hand to be stretched out to him, and then shame upon him who will not stretch out the helping hand to his brother." TR

I will sometimes approach someone on the street, outside the grocery store or wherever. Give them a few bucks.

I don't need a cardboard sign to recognize a destitute human.

I have much more than I need.
Wife "You gave him that money and he's just going to buy drugs or alcohol."

Me "Well what do you think I was going to spend it on?"
Best one though, and I think he probably has a higher annual income than I do - he holds up a sign at an offramp stoplight: "Bet you can't hit me with a quarter"

LMAO, dude makes bank!

I wonder how a quarter would fly out of a slingshot
Started driving truck at 21, a fresh baby faced country kid.
I was almost 35 before they quit carding me like they knew
I was underage.

Anyway, I was the target of every truck stop, convience store,
or street bum that saw me.

What used to piss me off the worst was that I was eager to
help someone truly down on their luck. But just blew off all
of them due to the BS.

We have a "Veteran" who hangs at Wal-Mart.
People actually give him burgers or money!
A poor community of underpaid, hard working
People, almost all Republican, and they give HIM handouts!

WTF?! They can't afford that.

I would love to pound them silly,
Then haul his ass to the .Maryland line and kick him out.
Catch a windy day and do the old dollar bill on the sewing thread trick. Love to watch em chase it. 🤣🤣🤣

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Speaking of dick suckers and you showed right up.

I tell them to fugk off.
Posted By: Boise Re: I Gave $20 to a Homeless Guy - 01/24/21
I saw a miserable looking retch sitting on the sidewalk with a pan out and not bothering anyone. I gave him $20. A gift is just that, a gift, given with no expectation or judgement of the receiver. It's not your issue they make bad decisions. Give from your heart, expect nothing in return. But attempt to avoid the scammers.
I gave to a buck to one once. He was either really crying or damn good at faking it.

It was at a stoplight on a windy day in one of the busiest intersections in town. The hand off didn't go as planned and the dollar bill blew out into the intersection. That dude ran straight out into traffic and almost got ran over and caused a pile up. Ooops! lol

One evening in about 2002 I was headed West down Fairview Ave in Boise going to work the night shift. The sun was blinding right in my eyes when I heard thump thump thump and saw an explosion of feathers. Through the rear view truck mirror I could see mallards tumbling down the road behind me.

I pulled into a parking lot and got out and checked my new truck for damage then headed back to see if I needed to put down some wounded ducks. Traffic had slowed to almost a stop and people were standing in the road around them crying and carrying on. As I went past with my window down one lady was crying histaricly and yelling he didn't even stop, we need to find him and put him in prison.

I just kept rolling figuring it probably wasn't a good time to get out and demonstrate the circle snap neck breaking duck finishing technique. Birds can pit people against each other.

Bb
Originally Posted by Dillonbuck

i've seen that guy at the bedford wally and wondered where the fugg did he come from. never saw that anywhere else in bedford county. hand him an application to that pig farm south of everett.
There was a guy at I think, USC , did his MASTERS thesis on panhandling....
80s or early 90s

He did quite the study. who is to approach; what kind of eye contact depending on who. And he did it himself....$400 a short shift at times. Walking up to BMWs at a long light and keeping eye contact ......window goes down 1/4” and a $20 appears

In LA if there are trees in a clover leaf where two roads cross, there are bums living there.

In the morning NoOne was begging......most worked the afternoon rush hour....2:00 till they had enough.
One time a fellow asked me for money because he was starving and hadn't eaten in a couple days. I told him I wouldn't give him cash, but I'd buy him some food from the near by store, and he had to think about it for a few minutes. If you're hungry,you don't have to think about such things. I did end up buying him a meal, after he thought for a while... He never asked me again and I saw him a few times after that.
Originally Posted by rem141r
Originally Posted by Dillonbuck

i've seen that guy at the bedford wally and wondered where the fugg did he come from. never saw that anywhere else in bedford county. hand him an application to that pig farm south of everett.

He has had the McDonald's Help Wanted sign point out to him several times!
Hell, Wal-Mart was begging for people at $12/hour.
Ever notice his dog.
Ain't neither one of them missing a meal.
His dog is in great shape and well kept.
Good for him on that.
But it doesn't help his desperation story.
Posted By: ingwe Re: I Gave $20 to a Homeless Guy - 01/25/21

I tell them to fugk off.

Same here.
We were headed over hiway 2 in eastern Washington on our way to my in laws house and stopped for a burger at good roadside burger joint. A short old Mexican man in his Vaquero hat came up to me and in broken English asked if I had any money I could give him so he could pay the bus fare to Wenatchee. I noticed that we were close to the bus stop so that added up and since he walked a good way to get over to me and I’m not exactly approachable or screaming “come talk to me”..... he could see that I was a good ol’ boy and showed me his recently stamped green card. He said he goes back and forth on the bus to get his card stamped to stay legal. I gave the guy the benefit of the doubt and admired his efforts and dedication. That tanned face and deep dark eyes had traveled far and seen a lot, that face was not afraid of hard work or a guy twice his size so I gave him $10, shook his hand and bid him vaya con Dios with a smile.

If I know that I can truly help someone I will.

I evaluate each response individually and based upon the situation at the time.
Thanks dik.
Dumbchits like you are why you can't even sit in the park on Sunday in Asheville.

Sir, I see that you are a Son of the South. As such, even though you are ill-mannered, you are a Man of Honor.
And as an insult to my integrity, this matter must be settled on the Field of Honor.
Which is, of course, the Island in the French Broad River.
This will be settled at the crack of dawn two days hence. Of course, my second will contact your second.
Naturally, choice of weapons will be yours.

post script:

I suggest that you get your affairs in order.
Originally Posted by simonkenton7
Thanks dik.

Sir, I see that you are a Son of the South. As such, even though you are ill-mannered, you are a Man of Honor.
And as an insult to my integrity, this matter must be settled on the Field of Honor.
Which is, of course, the Island in the French Broad River.
This will be settled at the crack of dawn two days hence. Of course, my second will contact your second.
Naturally, choice of weapons will be yours.

post script:

I suggest that you get your affairs in order.

Lol
What I've noticed here is the majority of panhandlers are White and some blacks. Think I've only ever seen a couple of mescan ones.
Originally Posted by AcesNeights
We were headed over hiway 2 in eastern Washington on our way to my in laws house and stopped for a burger at good roadside burger joint. A short old Mexican man in his Vaquero hat came up to me and in broken English asked if I had any money I could give him so he could pay the bus fare to Wenatchee. I noticed that we were close to the bus stop so that added up and since he walked a good way to get over to me and I’m not exactly approachable or screaming “come talk to me”..... he could see that I was a good ol’ boy and showed me his recently stamped green card. He said he goes back and forth on the bus to get his card stamped to stay legal. I gave the guy the benefit of the doubt and admired his efforts and dedication. That tanned face and deep dark eyes had traveled far and seen a lot, that face was not afraid of hard work or a guy twice his size so I gave him $10, shook his hand and bid him vaya con Dios with a smile.

What a bunch of simpering twats. Feed the homeless to the hungry.

#enablerssukandDarwinwasright.

mike r
Originally Posted by Burleyboy

One evening in about 2002 I was headed West down Fairview Ave in Boise going to work the night shift. The sun was blinding right in my eyes when I heard thump thump thump and saw an explosion of feathers. Through the rear view truck mirror I could see mallards tumbling down the road behind me.

I pulled into a parking lot and got out and checked my new truck for damage then headed back to see if I needed to put down some wounded ducks. Traffic had slowed to almost a stop and people were standing in the road around them crying and carrying on. As I went past with my window down one lady was crying histaricly and yelling he didn't even stop, we need to find him and put him in prison.

I just kept rolling figuring it probably wasn't a good time to get out and demonstrate the circle snap neck breaking duck finishing technique. Birds can pit people against each other.

Bb

We have one or two by our place but they're never a problem.

If they were I think I'd have the same accident you had.

Once a week.

LOL
Originally Posted by lvmiker

mike r

For sure.

Not to mention, they don't stamp green cards and they haven't been green since the late 70's.

LOL
Originally Posted by lvmiker

mike r

For sure.

Not to mention, they don't stamp green cards and they haven't been green since the late 70's.

LOL

No schit, beat me to it.
© 24hourcampfire