Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 2 of 5 1 2 3 4 5
M
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
M
Do you think if I sat outside a gun store with a sign that said, “Ammoless. My young guns are starving. Any amount helps.” I’d get some free ammo? Maybe I would bring a puppy and have it next to me.

GB1

Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
I have lost all respect for slumlord.

LOL

Originally Posted by Geno67
Trump being classless,tasteless and clueless as usual.
Originally Posted by Judman
Sorry, trump is a no tax payin pile of shiit.
Originally Posted by KSMITH
My young wife decided to play the field and had moved several dudes into my house
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by Mountain10mm
Do you think if I sat outside a gun store with a sign that said, “Ammoless. My young guns are starving. Any amount helps.” I’d get some free ammo? Maybe I would bring a puppy and have it next to me.

Yes, I would help you out

Long as you weren’t asking for creedmore or old gay guy whelen ammo.

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by slumlord
Originally Posted by Fireball2
The Bible says we may be entertaining angels.

Maybe Varmintguy is actually a cyber angel, a ministering spirit sent to serve those that would inherit salvation. Uh oh, now what?

Angels don’t confound truth and attack humans with belligerent, baseless medication induced rants.

I’m not a partaker of strong drink, I see things others are missing.

Of the many spiritual gifts outlined in God’s Holy Word, He gave me the gift of discernment. grin

It's not the best gift. It makes you understand when people are full of crap. I wish I could sing but had no discernment.

W
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
W
[quote=slumlord]The Bible says we may be entertaining angels.

I’ll tell ya what the Bible should say, same thing P.T. Barnum said. Listened to one of them bastages yell to another one in a parking lot. How’d ya make out today. Reply was getting closer to my first million. Fuggen parasite leeches.

Take care, Willie

Cry to the heavens and let slip the dogs of war. For they must feed on the bones of tyranny. In order for men to have freedom and liberty.
IC B2

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
The Bible says we may be entertaining angels.

My nine year old yells, "Look Daddy! There's another drug addict!"

Me solum relinquatis

Molon Labe
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
I graduated HS in 71. For career day one of my friends went to the city park and panhandled. He said he started off slow but learned quickly. If I recall correctly he made $12/hour. I started my job that fall at $2.46/hr.

The difference between genius and stupidity is that genius has its limits. Albert Einstein
F
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
F
I don't hand out money, but if I did...I would think 20 bucks for a cheap buzz for some bum would be money well spent. As compared to giving it to Uncle Sam for gender studies in Pakistan.

Well this is a fine pickle we're in, should'a listened to Joe McCarthy and George Orwell I guess.
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by mirage243
Originally Posted by HuntnShoot
I thought this was going to be a story about an epic and economical blow job.

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Oh look, more old guys talking about gay sex on the Fire. They say they hate it but every single hour they are talking about it. Must not hate it too much.

Campfire Kahuna
Online Content
Campfire Kahuna

Angels don’t confound truth and attack humans with belligerent, baseless medication induced rants.

*********Insert comment about membership here**********

LOL

LOL
IC B3

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by wdenike
[quote=slumlord]The Bible says we may be entertaining angels.

I’ll tell ya what the Bible should say, same thing P.T. Barnum said. Listened to one of them bastages yell to another one in a parking lot. How’d ya make out today. Reply was getting closer to my first million. Fuggen parasite leeches.

Take care, Willie

A homeless guy hit me up out by the interstate, those guys are fake. Exit bums.

Cracker Barrel parking lot, guy says “i havent eaten in three days”

I said, damn you got more more will-power than me.

T
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
T
Originally Posted by flintlocke
I don't hand out money, but if I did...I would think 20 bucks for a cheap buzz for some bum would be money well spent. As compared to giving it to Uncle Sam for gender studies in Pakistan.

Ain't that the truth.

T
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
T
I had one tell me he hadn't had a bite in days. So I bit him.

R
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
R
Feed stray cats, too?

TRUMP- GABBARD 2024
T
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
T
Originally Posted by ringworm
Feed stray cats, too?

My next door neighbor does. They have four indoor only cats, and dozens of outdoor only cats.

Campfire Kahuna
Online Content
Campfire Kahuna
I took a couple homeless guys in when I was single and they lived with me for several months each. They were people and deserved a chance, which is what they got. I no longer feel charitable towards homeless people.

There were plenty of things I could talk about, but both were alcoholics. Both were liars. Both had mental and spiritual issues. Both had plenty of opportunity to rested up, get cleaned up, and get on with life and neither would. They made a choice to be bums.

I think it was when one of them took off in my rig and it ended up getting impounded 250 miles away that I quit being charitable. Both of them were pissed at me when I told them it was time for them to find other living arrangements. People with mental problems like they had have a way of turning it around, like I was the biggest problem they had in their life and the cause of all their anguish. LOL.

Now I see the same people on the same street corners every day asking for help, stranded, need gas, food, whatever and I couldn't care less. I come home tired and filthy dirty every day, work hard for whatever I get, I'm not giving it to some lazy azz bum.

Last edited by Fireball2; 01/24/21.

LOL
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
I was working in downtown Baltimore and driving to the airport several times a day. Just past the stadium where the road opens up to a divided highway a woman was standing in the divide by the traffic light. She was there every day for the two weeks I was working there. Hustling for handouts.

One day I had to drive out past the Whole Foods through a section of nicer walk ups. Traffic was so backed up you could walk faster than drive. I noticed this woman keeping pace for blocks and then realized she was the woman from the highway. She continued on and eventually walked up to one of the nice walk up apartments and went inside. On my way back I happened to see her coming out of that apartment all dolled up in nice clothes. Son of a Beech.. She walked on down the street and went into Whole Foods.

H
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
H
I was stationed in New London Cn in the early 60s.We used to go to NY City on weekends.There were so many panhandlers in Times square ,all with some sob story.One of the guys I was with said watch this ,and took a hand full of change and tossed it into the middle of traffic.There were cars honking,cabbies swearing and bums, all [bleep] and elbows running through the traffic to scoop some up.Kind of sick but funny as all hell.

Its all right to be white!!
Stupidity left unattended will run rampant
Don't argue with stupid people, They will drag you down to their level and then win by experience
B
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
B
Originally Posted by 19352012
Originally Posted by mirage243
Originally Posted by HuntnShoot
I thought this was going to be a story about an epic and economical blow job.

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Oh look, more old guys talking about gay sex on the Fire. They say they hate it but every single hour they are talking about it. Must not hate it too much.

thank god the internet is not real.....cause I hear more homo talk on here than in real life......bob

T
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
T
Originally Posted by Diesel
I was working in downtown Baltimore and driving to the airport several times a day. Just past the stadium where the road opens up to a divided highway a woman was standing in the divide by the traffic light. She was there every day for the two weeks I was working there. Hustling for handouts.

One day I had to drive out past the Whole Foods through a section of nicer walk ups. Traffic was so backed up you could walk faster than drive. I noticed this woman keeping pace for blocks and then realized she was the woman from the highway. She continued on and eventually walked up to one of the nice walk up apartments and went inside. On my way back I happened to see her coming out of that apartment all dolled up in nice clothes. Son of a Beech.. She walked on down the street and went into Whole Foods.

Yep, I remember an investigative report on the news many years ago where the news crew secretly followed a female highway exit beggar after her shift. Turned out she owned a home in the area and was bringing in major cash money every day.

Page 2 of 5 1 2 3 4 5

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

259 members (1_deuce, 17CalFan, 1badf350, 204guy, 16penny, 10gaugeman, 33 invisible), 2,544 guests, and 1,226 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,492
Posts18,472,048
Members73,936
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.