*Anybody?
Miss Lynn?
Didn't she get banned or something?
“No sweetie I am still here”

Predicted soon
Originally Posted by 358WCF

Correct.

Rick had enough of the whole "sensible shoes" schtik she kept continually foisting on the membership.

Ran a lot of the good and new ones off.
Canadian lefty?
Originally Posted by 358WCF

She got banned????

Seriously?

She was threatening to get me banned, and she calls/texts Rick.

😂
No fuucking way she got banned.
Originally Posted by goalie
No fuucking way she got banned.

Wy heyall no, that’s harder to get done then quitting this place! <G>
Who gives a chit ha ha ha...
There are several things that might result from JoHo in the Oval Office.

Whether they are grounds for love is not my call.

1. WW3
2. Second American civil war
3. Queer pilots in AF 1 might get in an argument about who’s on top and fly into a mountain
4. Continued riots in liberal enclaves will result in all Dims voting for the other party in 2022. (See item 2)
5. Joe will have a stroke in February.
6. The Ho will come out of the closet and convict everybody for causing the stroke.
7. Mexico will become the 51st state. PR and DC will decline the offer.
8. Pelosi will rip her head in half after the next State of the Union address.
9. Team Trump will celebrate at Maralargo.
10. Ingwe will become the next president. His doggie will be Sec Def.
Originally Posted by DigitalDan
There are several things that might result from JoHo in the Oval Office.

Whether they are grounds for love is not my call.

10. Ingwe will become the next president. His doggie will be Sec Def.

I ain't votin fo dat old curmudgeon !

He don't even like kiddies.
Let's see, banned right? I would hazard a guess or a bet she is not banned, but actually might have a life outside of this site.

Stumped Trumpers. Have you figured it out yet? HE LOST, FOR REAL laugh

Miss_Lynn Offline
From Canada/UK
Joined 12/07/04
Last Seen 01/19/21 <<<<<======

Yeah right! grin

Benny
Originally Posted by GRIZZ

Looks like you do, otherwise you would read the post and move on without a word.

You are like the rest, you live off of her and others like her on here.

You belittle others to make yourself feel better about the sad sacks of [bleep] you are.

The good men on here defend her, and the scumbags berate her, because lets' face it, she and those who defend her, ARE BETTER than all of you puke bags put together.

Tough men, on a forum, writing vile obscenities to a woman that you don't even know.

Yep, brave, cool, He Men.

If you haven't bragged to your sons about it yet, save it and brag to your grandchildren about your heroics on here with Miss Lynn and others, I am sure they will be impressed and you will be proud the first time they do it to a woman, like maybe their mothers' or their Grandmothers.

Benny
Originally Posted by Benedict

Looks like you do, otherwise you would read the post and move on without a word.

You belittle others to make yourself feel better about the sad sacks of [bleep] you are.

The good men on here defend her, and the scumbags berate her, because lets' face it, she and those who defend her, ARE BETTER than all of you puke bags put together.

Tough men, on a forum, writing vile obscenities to a woman that you don't even know.

If you haven't bragged to your sons about it yet, save it and brag to your grandchildren about your heroics on here with Miss Lynn and others, I am sure they will be impressed and you will be proud the first time they do it to a woman, like maybe their mothers' or their Grandmothers.

Benny

Welcome to the fire.... you will go far around here.... well probably not, anyhow you go girl.... lmao

Benny

Lol

Is this Norm99???

haha

She send you a blues waffles pic???
Norm has a sock puppet..... damn

Benny

Please stick around.

Pretty please.

😂

Please stick around.

Pretty please.

😂

If I were you I would want her gone, after that thing you posted back a bit ago, about yourself.

Benny

Or was that Leonard, the OP?

Nah. I guess it was something by, and about, both of you.

Need to go back in the thread and check.

Goalie and Leonard.

Benny

Please stick around.

Pretty please.

😂

If I were you I would want her gone, after that thing you posted back a bit ago, about yourself.

Benny

Um, I've posted video here of me doing crashed ice. They say my name in the TV coverage a few times, and you know it's in St Paul. I've posted pics with my last name on my jersey at charity hockey games.

I'm not hard to find.

Begs the question of what she's going to do that I should be scared of????

Threats are sooooo not Canadian. Or ladylike.

Maybe she (and you, her sock puppet) should get an ativan prescription and get laid.
Let's see, banned right? I would hazard a guess or a bet she is not banned, but actually might have a life outside of this site.

Stumped Trumpers. Have you figured it out yet? HE LOST, FOR REAL laugh

Miss_Lynn Offline
From Canada/UK
Joined 12/07/04
Last Seen 01/19/21 <<<<<======

Yeah right! grin

Benny

[Linked Image from i.imgur.com]

Are you in the Canadian part of obama the Failed Forgotten's "57 states"?

Please stick around.

Pretty please.

😂

Benny

Um, I've posted video here of me doing crashed ice. They say my name in the TV coverage a few times, and you know it's in St Paul. I've posted pics with my last name on my jersey at charity hockey games.

I'm not hard to find.

Maybe she (and you, her sock puppet) should get an ativan prescription and get laid.

Cool as a cucumber, good man, your completely innocent.

Benny
Originally Posted by CashisKing
*Anybody?

Ok , hell I didn't know you were from Canada! Also surprised to hear your a twat! I would have bet you had outdoor plumbing! Well, learn new stuff everyday!
BendsDicks swooped in from nowhere.

LOL

Benny

Another sock chkunt.

Fuggin Hiarious!

Please stick around.

Pretty please.

😂

Benny

I'm not hard to find.

Benny

Skip a lot of school apparently, did ya?.

They allow that in Canaduh?

Lol!
Originally Posted by local_dirt

Please stick around.

Pretty please.

😂

Benny

I'm not hard to find.

Benny

Skip a lot of school apparently, did ya?.

They allow that in Canaduh?

Lol!

That would have been one helluva bus ride from Swanton VT to the Canadian side of the border to get to school every day.

Benny
Benny and the J I Z Z...

Benny

Um, I'm on the internet, on a hunting and shooting BB.

Not getting weak-kneed at some crazy lady with a history of cyber-stalking doesn't make me cooler than a cucumber in a bowl of hot sauce, it pretty much means I'm a dude that hunts, shoots, and has a wife who has been laughing at the "look at me" thread since she started it.

If Miss Lynn feels the need to seek me out in real life instead of confining her insults and derision to the internet like dudes on a hunting and shooting forum do, well, whatever that turns into is all on her. I will be, shall we say for posterity, an unwilling participant.

😉

No idea what is what.

You and your buddies on here must have some real heavy reasons to do what you did to her. They only thing I can say is I am glad you all left your derogatory remarks about her life and her family wide open on here for copies to be made, it sure as hell is going to make it easier on her if she truly has done what she thought to do. I am not quite sure how many states have cyber bullying laws, but I do know Tenn and MN have them.

PM'd her twice or so to see if she was okay, she thanked me and said something had to be done about the treatment of members on here and she was seeking counsel.

Not my problem, but it sure the hell has become a problem in here from what I can see. I was a member here before and it got just gut sickening with others like your gang, and I just bloody well left, rabid dogs treat humans better than you bunch, and I pray the hell you are not responsible for children or any part of decent life in the world.

Benny

No idea what is what.

You and your buddies on here must have some real heavy reasons to do what you did to her. They only thing I can say is I am glad you all left your derogatory remarks about her life and her family wide open on here for copies to be made, it sure as hell is going to make it easier on her if she truly has done what she thought to do. I am not quite sure how many states have cyber bullying laws, but I do know Tenn and MN have them.

PM'd her twice or so to see if she was okay, she thanked me and said something had to be done about the treatment of members on here and she was seeking counsel.

Not my problem, but it sure the hell has become a problem in here from what I can see. I was a member here before and it got just gut sickening with others like your gang, and I just bloody well left, rabid dogs treat humans better than you bunch, and I pray the hell you are not responsible for children or any part of decent life in the world.

Benny

Ho

Lee

Fugk
Chit just got real....real.
I just don't know where to go from here
LOL

No idea what is what.

Benny

[Linked Image from media.giphy.com]
Wouldn't a hurt feelers report be more appropriate?
Originally Posted by deflave

No idea what is what.

Benny

Ho

Lee

Fugk

This^^^ 😳
My attorney is on retainer as we speak....... this happens to me all the time

No idea what is what.

Benny

Discovery will be epic!!!!

The part where she starts the LOOK AT ME!!!! thread needs to be exhibit A.

The whole site is dudes giving each other a hard time. Literally.

I can see it now....."your honor, the defense would like to admit the entire posting history of Larry, aka Big Stick" [three dudes approach the bench with fuggn wheelbarrows full of paper......]

I'm sure her talk\text buddy Rick would looooooove to see the fallout that would be "Whinergate"
Does Benny rhyme with Linny.

I flunked poetry
Her counsel...

But your honor they were me to mean on the internet.......
Signed.... strong woman

Do we have extradition with Canada?
Originally Posted by irfubar

I hope so, you really should have checked her ID at the door.

Benny
Big Stick is a goldmine of opportunity... who knew?
Does Benny rhyme with Linny.

I flunked poetry

Leonard, I am pretty sure you flunked life since birth.

Benny
Beyond weird.

I hope so, you really should have checked her ID at the door.

Benny

ID checking...

Dats racist.
Ten reasons to love Uncle Joe

He's old
He's sniffs young boys inappropriately
He sniffs women inappropriately
His son smokes crack
He calls friends "butt buddies"
His son takes money from the Ukraine and doesn't understand it was for access to dad
He banned fracking on federal land, which will make certain Texans rich
His son had an a multi-year affair with his dead brother's wife
He issued a moratorium on drilling on federal lands, which will make certain Texans rich
He supports abortion even though it is in all ways in contradiction to the faith he professes

Let's be honest, we know this is a next-level drama move, but if she did it, she's basically suing Rick.

His site. His code of conduct. His playground. His rules.

She's a willing participant within Ricks established rules, or lack thereof. Unless someone is actively engaging her outside the forum, her beef is literally with 24HC.
Re: Attention Rick Bin, Banning Me From Campfire !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! [Re: Miss_Lynn]#1559713101/01/21
Online Content
Benedict
B
Swanton, Vermont
Who the hell is this Miss Lynn?

Seems to have ditched her marbles somewhere along the road that leads right to insanity.

Benny

The cost of freedom is incalculable.
Ohhhhh, I better start being mean to Miss Lynn, I want to be named in the complaint.

I am going to really enjoy the part of the trial where the judge says "So Miss Lynn, why did you keep going back to the forum if you felt it was a hostile environment?"

Let's be honest, we know this is a next-level drama move, but if she did it, she's basically suing Rick.

She's a willing participant within Ricks established rules, or lack thereof. Unless someone is actively engaging her outside the forum, her beef is literally with 24HC.

You see it your way and the law will probably see it their way. Either way, someone is gonna get marked and someone is gonna get paid. Slander and abuse add up in $$$$$$$ these days.

Benny

You see it your way and the law will probably see it their way. Either way, someone is gonna get marked and someone is gonna get paid. Slander and abuse add up in $$$$$$$ these days.

Benny

#hollowthreat
#aboveyourpaygrade

Benny

[Linked Image from mrwgifs.com]
Norm has a sock puppet..... damn

Or " mIss lynn"

Schit is funny as f u c k!!!🤣🤣🤣
Re: Attention Rick Bin, Banning Me From Campfire !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! [Re: Miss_Lynn]#1559713101/01/21
Online Content
Benedict
B
Swanton, Vermont

Seems to have ditched her marbles somewhere along the road that leads right to insanity.

Benny

Seems Benny was mean to Miss Lynn also..... lmao

Please stick around.

Pretty please.

😂

Benny

I'm not hard to find.

LOL!!!!

MISS LYNN AGAIN BEYOND A DOUBT.
"SHE" HAS BEEN STEWING.

ALOT..........
PM'd her twice or so to see if she was okay, she thanked me and said something had to be done about the treatment of members on here and she was seeking counseling.

Benny

... and about damn time too.
Because he's as much of a homo as their own leader.
Online Content
Benedict
B
Swanton, Vermont

Benny

All part of the persona of building a sock puppet.

"His/ hers" dissertation post screams Miss lynn posting style to the hilt.
Trying to be a clever word smith thinking no one will put anything together...

TFF!!!
Originally Posted by renegade50

Please stick around.

Pretty please.

😂

Benny

I'm not hard to find.

LOL!!!!

"SHE" HAS BEEN STEWING.

ALOT..........

But she claims she is living in our heads..... so confusing
Originally Posted by add
PM'd her twice or so to see if she was okay, she thanked me and said something had to be done about the treatment of members on here and she was seeking counseling.

Benny

... and about damn time too.

Subtle, yet awesome.

😂
International cyber bulling. LMAO! Benny from Bernieland!
Online Content
Benedict
B
Swanton, Vermont

Benny

That was me alright, and then I watched as you and your cronies were abusive and sadistic to her and then I understood, and I and others on here started to post privately and put together what hell you were all doing to her.

I know now how she got put on the road to insanity, here in this forum, by you and your crew, not being able to prove your manhood in the normal ways, you started abusing others through online mental and emotional torture as a relentless crew, abuse became your drug of choice, all of you. And not just Miss Lynn, many others here, decent people unlike any of you and your crew.

Like you have intimated, none of you need to worry, you have not done a damn thing in any way to her. I and others who have spoken to me beg to differ and the whole damn site is full of the proof.

Enjoy your time here gents.

Benny

No idea what is what.

Benny

Guys, I'm feeling really sad about the mean things Miss Lynn said about me not being a "real" man. Ever since she said those mean things I feel like I need to stand up for myself and for others who's manhood she's called into question.

Can I sue Canada????

How, exactly, does this work?

And, on a serious note, I sincerely hope she found a great, cash by the hour lawyer.....
Originally Posted by pahick
Her counsel...

Now THAT’s Funny !!!
WORLDSTAR !!!!
Online Content
Benedict
B
Swanton, Vermont

Benny

That was me alright, and then I watched as you and your cronies were abusive and sadistic to her and then I understood, and I and others on here started to post privately and put together what hell you were all doing to her.

I know now how she got put on the road to insanity, here in this forum, by you and your crew, not being able to prove your manhood in the normal ways, you started abusing others through online mental and emotional torture as a relentless crew, abuse became your drug of choice, all of you. And not just Miss Lynn, many others here, decent people unlike any of you and your crew.

Like you have intimated, none of you need to worry, you have not done a damn thing in any way to her. I and others who have spoken to me beg to differ and the whole damn site is full of the proof.

Benny

Ummm, I have no "crew" we practice free speech here.... it's an American thing... wink
Originally Posted by Remsen
Ohhhhh, I better start being mean to Miss Lynn, I want to be named in the complaint.

I am going to really enjoy the part of the trial where the judge says "So Miss Lynn, why did you keep going back to the forum if you felt it was a hostile environment?"

"Cause any attention is better than no attention your honor"...
"And I wanta msg and call all my 24hr FB group friends I'm fighting the good fight"

LMFAO!!!!
Online Content
Benedict
B
Swanton, Vermont

Benny

Good find irfubar. LOL
I love how there's always the nebulous "others" involved behind the PM curtain.

Dudes been here 15 minutes and 15 posts and I'm supposed to think he's the 24HC version of Columbo?!?!???
Originally Posted by AKCHOPPER
Online Content
Benedict
B
Swanton, Vermont

Benny

Good find irfubar. LOL

Benny better hire council...... lmao

I know now how she got put on the road to insanity, here in this forum, by you and your crew, not being able to prove your manhood in the normal ways...

Benny

You mean like peanut butter and the neighbor's bloodhound, normal ways?

Dudes been here 15 minutes and 15 posts and I'm supposed to think he's the 24HC version of Columbo?!?!???

Oh goalie it's much bigger than that..... they have the facebooks also....
Online Content
Benedict
B
Swanton, Vermont

Benny

Benny

Ummm, I have no "crew" we practice free speech here.... it's an American thing... wink

Wonder if a bendmydick is that wad of fu-k taffy you sling offen your pecker the first time you get to stand up straight taking a piss outside after a weekend of murdering vagina?
Originally Posted by add

I know now how she got put on the road to insanity, here in this forum, by you and your crew, not being able to prove your manhood in the normal ways...

Benny

Tell me that's not Lynns sock puppet....... smile
Online Content
Benedict
B
Swanton, Vermont

Benny

Benny

I know now how she got put on the road to insanity, here in this forum.

👍👍👍👍👍🤟🤟🤟🤟🤣🤣🤣🤣

Mission Accomplished!!!

F U C K I N G A TWEETY!!!

Been waiting for you to fruedian slip for years you dumb "bitch"!!!

Aint your fire no more old " woman"

Remember when you said it was your fire 9 yrs ago.
And how me and slumlord would never last.

Poor old hag...
The tables have turned on you.......

Go chew on a palm of skittle happy pills outta your daffy duck prozac happy pill pez dispenser....

LMFAO!!!!!

Oh goalie it's much bigger than that..... they have the facebooks also....

Aaaaaaah. Facebook eh?

Then why come crying for attention here????

I know now how she got put on the road to insanity, here in this forum.

👍👍👍👍👍🤟🤟🤟🤟🤣🤣🤣🤣

Mission Accomplished!!!

F U C K I N G A TWEETY!!!

Been waiting for you to fruedian slip for years you dumb "bitch"!!!

Aint your fire no more old " woman"

Remember when you said it was your fire 9 yrs ago.
And how me and slumlord would never last.

Poor old hag...
The tables have turned on you.......

Go chew on a palm of skittle happy pills outta your daffy duck prozac happy pill pez dispenser....

LMFAO!!!!!

You are sooooooo getting sued.

I totally don't know him.

(I'll buy ya a drink later 😂)

Please stick around.

Pretty please.

😂

Benny

I'm not hard to find.

LOL!!!!

"SHE" HAS BEEN STEWING.

ALOT..........

But she claims she is living in our heads..... so confusing

It's funny as hell!!!
LOL!!!

"She" will do anything for attention.
Lonely up in Canada ...
Double dong destroyer D cells musta died recently......

LMFAO!!!!
Wow!
Just stumbled onto this gem of a thread.

Benny/Lynn-best shut off the computer and go back to flicking your bean while watching "My Secret Identify" reruns.
You'll get more accomplished tonight.
Originally Posted by RUM7
Wow!
Just stumbled onto this gem of a thread.

Benny/Lynn-best shut off the computer and go back to flicking your bean while watching "My Secret Identify" reruns.
You'll get more accomplished tonight.

LMAO.... you better retain council also!
Originally Posted by add

Benny

Wait a minute, I thought Roy was Miss Lynn or vise versa.

This is like trying to untangle the TN Mafia.
3 d chess.....
Ok... I'm back with pad and paper.
Online Content
Benedict
B
Swanton, Vermont

Benny

Benny

Bullchit. The thread was two weeks old when you posted that.
I am putting Remsen on retainer..... he is also a witness.... can't lose smile
Online Content
Benedict
B
Swanton, Vermont

Benny

Benny

This smells like a woman who missed out on the covid rush for feminine products @ Walmart.

Something just ain’t right about this poster.

🦫
Originally Posted by kingston
Originally Posted by add

Benny

Wait a minute, I thought Roy was Miss Lynn or vise versa.

This is like trying to untangle the TN Mafia.

Slumlord has been my sock puppet for eons.

😳🦫
Damn 4 d chess , Beav, well done my friend.... smile

“The road to insanity”

Haha, must’ve been a real short trip.

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]

We are digging a deeper hole fella's..... evidence
I am putting Remsen on retainer..... he is also a witness.... can't lose smile

I think he might just say fugg it.
And represent all of us Pro Bono.

Just so he can Laff his azz off with us during break time at the snack machine room at the court.

LOL!!!
Shït just got Old Testiment.

No, I'm not talking about Remsen.
Rene, WTF. Did Slum get the message?
I am going to sue Rick for not banning us

We better stop.....

Getting bed time.

Same bat time
Same batschyt crazy thread tommorow.

LOL!!!
Online Content
Benedict
B
Swanton, Vermont

Benny

Perhaps it's the transgendering process.

Or its Leahy sharpening his clause(sic).
One more defendant......

Couch Bernie?

G-Rated

That was nice.

Yeah
I sent it too him yesterday.

He was just on here.

I think you need his phone# to ask Wtf to him.

That pic was for VG somehow I'm geussing

LOL!!!
Originally Posted by slumlord

Couch Bernie?

G-Rated

That was nice.

Oh ok....

You wanted edge of bed Barry insted???
eek crazy laugh

I think you need his phone#

^^^This^^^
Renegade handles all my appts and correspondence

Kind of like Higgins

If I only had TC to fly me around.

Couch Bernie?

G-Rated

That was nice.

I was tellin' Fubar that you'd definitely get that one.

Maybe I was wrong.

LOL
He filters out any dick pics

I have a fragile mind. Ya know....road to insanity type thing.
This is gonna be a huge class action international case!!!

Attention seeking woman who no one cares about on here anymore.

Sues members of 24hr who have driven her to insanity.
And her Johnny West has dead double AA,s in it.....

TFF!!!

Couch Bernie?

G-Rated

That was nice.

Maybe I was wrong.

LOL

Well duh

It certainly looks like casting couch for “gobblin grandma takes one up the shîtter”
There we go. LMAO.

Do I need to plead the 5th, or is it the 6th?

Remsen a little help please....Wait, are you charging your normal hourly rate or heavily discounted Gentile rate?

😜🦫
I am going to sue Rick for not banning us

Here, Here....Public banning’s all around.

🦫
One more defendant......

I have not yet begun to denigrate!
When's the first court date?

Originally Posted by Beaver10

Do I need to plead the 5th, or is it the 6th?

Remsen a little help please....Wait, are you charging your normal hourly rate or heavily discounted Gentile rate?

😜🦫

Ignoring the general prohibition on lawyers being witnesses, I would find so much entertainment in this work that I'd probably have to pay y'all for the honor.

Couch Bernie?

G-Rated

That was nice.

Maybe I was wrong.

LOL

Well duh

It certainly looks like casting couch for “gobblin grandma takes one up the shîtter”

Brian, you owe me a keyboard !!

Slum had no choice, but to blurt dat $hit out !!!
If Lynn wants to get even with everyone who criticized her she will have to sue 3/4 of the fire members....... goodbye campfire..... frown
If Lynn wants to get even with everyone who criticized her she will have to sue 3/4 of the fire members....... goodbye campfire..... frown

laugh laugh laugh

37 members (I counted the members who posted against her in the threads for the hell of it) do not make 3/4 of the members on this forum.

But is she the type that would sincerely seek out lawful justice?

I am not sure as I do not know her really, but you never know, crazier things happen to people like you all.

Gotta exercise the pups, you all enjoy the remainder of your verbal abuse of Miss Lynn.

I have never quite figured out a word to fit people who are a supremacist hate group like you fellas.

Seriously, do your family and friends think your intelligent and decent kind of folk?

Benny

a supremacist hate group

Well,......isn't *that* special.
Was I one of those 37 members? I hope so. I'm only licensed to practice in three US states and most of the courts of appeal (as well as the US Supreme Court, of course), but as soon as I know which court Miss Lynn is filing in I will start the pro hac vice paperwork.

Looking forward to this!
1. I live in Oregon
2. I’m not allowed to pump gas
3. I was born in Oregon
4. I choose to remain Oregon
5. I live in a T-111 shack
6. I have an 8 peso driveway
7-10 See 1 thru 4

😂😂

37 members (I counted the members who posted against her in the threads for the hell of it) do not make 3/4 of the members on this forum.

I am not sure as I do not know her really, but you never know, crazier things happen to people like you all.

Gotta exercise the pups, you all enjoy the remainder of your verbal abuse of Miss Lynn.

I have never quite figured out a word to fit people who are a supremacist hate group like you fellas.

Seriously, do your family and friends think your intelligent and decent kind of folk?

Benny

WTF??? Is there a Beaver award for worst sock puppet performance?
Was I one of those 37 members? I hope so. I'm only licensed to practice in three US states and most of the courts of appeal (as well as the US Supreme Court, of course), but as soon as I know which court Miss Lynn is filing in I will start the pro hac vice paperwork.

Looking forward to this!

You are totally one of the 37.

I'm preparing my epic counter suit.

(I'll wear a suit and sit on the counter)

Benny

[Linked Image from media.giphy.com]

Looking forward to this!

You are totally one of the 37.

I'm preparing my epic counter suit.

(I'll wear a suit and sit on the counter)

Can we all go to the Mcdonalds across the street from the court house for lunch???

I like Mcdonalds..

If the case last more than one day.

Is their a 5 Guys around.
I like their fries.
We can hit that day 2.

Is their a smoking area around the court house???
I like smoking too.
I'll bring some good cigars.
Do they give is $5 a day for showing up? Or am I thinking of jury duty. I always wanted a good miser as a lawyer.
Just fair warning- at some point I'm gonna yell "You can't handle the truth!!!"
Lynnedict.
Lynn could possibly be an even bigger attention whore/victim than Ballz.
Anyone know if Canadians are allowed to pump their own gas?

Benny

Lol

Is this Norm99???

haha

. Miss Lynn is one I don't have blocked... Can't say the same for all the ones that have basically ruined this website. Bunch of azzholes around here.
Hey Benny, show us some outdoor hunting or fishing pics!

LOL
Originally Posted by crittrgittr

LOL

Feeding squirrels doesn't count.
Or watching them whirl around on the bird feeder.
Originally Posted by rost495

Benny

Lol

Is this Norm99???

haha

. Miss Lynn is one I don't have blocked... Can't say the same for all the ones that have basically ruined this website. Bunch of azzholes around here.

X2
Originally Posted by jackmountain

Benny

Lol

Is this Norm99???

haha

X2

X3
X4
Originally Posted by jmh3

Benny

There is now....🦫

LOL

A Bridge too far...

🦫
Lynnedict.

I wish somebody would pump my gas for me, its cold out there!
🦫🐎🦂
Benny needs to find a knitting forum or some such thing.... would be a better fit

Benny

Lol

Is this Norm99???

haha

X2

X3

X5
Seen Sammo,s

So I'm sequence correct!!!

Lots of azzholes.....
Drove all the good guys off....

To FB.....

Originally Posted by xxclaro
Lynnedict.

I wish somebody would pump my gas for me, its cold out there!

She’s been great at handling my gas hose. 🦫

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]
Brother Beav,
Your hose appears to be in good(great) hands.
Kudos to you sir!
Gotdamn this may turn into one of the most epic threads on here....all from a sock puppet defending some shriveled old kahunt who got its feelings hurt on here but kept coming back for more!!! Please add me to the lawsuit Im always up for a bit of travel lol. Hell, I will gladly pay Renegade50, slumlords and others travel expenses to get wherever the court is at.....book a block of hotel rooms and turn it into a party lol.
Oregon, if only....

🤶👰🧚‍♀️🧜‍♀️🧝‍♀️🧞🏌‍♀️🦹‍♀️
Bitch has tats and fake tits. Most of the oldsters on here can't go for that. lol
Ain’t nothin in the world, like a good filthy woman.....
Well behaved women rarely make history
You're doing great Bunny !
Lynnedict.

Yes !
Anyone get served yet?
Benedicked, I see you've been on but you are not following up with your threats here, nor responding to my post asking for an update on when I'll be served.

I'm back in Montana now. Do you need a recommendation for a process server in my locale (59715)?
So, Benedict, you know there's a statute of limitations that is running? Please don't make this more complicated than it needs to be. I am willing to assume all of the liabilities of my fellow Campfire miscreants and I have very deep pockets. You really should tell Miss Lynn to file that lawsuit before I lose all of my money on hookers and guns.
So, Benedict, you know there's a statute of limitations that is running? Please don't make this more complicated than it needs to be. I am willing to assume all of the liabilities of my fellow Campfire miscreants and I have very deep pockets. You really should tell Miss Lynn to file that lawsuit before I lose all of my money on hookers and guns.
Don't forget the coke.
Where you finding the hookers at?

I hear they ran em out of Billings....least last time I looked anyway.
One of favorites.
Absolutely a classic, and one that is so appropriate here.
Originally Posted by Jim_Conrad

I have them shipped in straight from Wuhan. The great thing about modern times is that there are direct flights from China to SFO, and then a direct flight from SFO to Bozeman. Two flights and I'm deep into prime hooker territory.

I have them shipped in straight from Wuhan. The great thing about modern times is that there are direct flights from China to SFO, and then a direct flight from SFO to Bozeman. Two flights and I'm deep into prime hooker territory.
I love you man.
I'm trying to plan vacations and stuff.

We doing this, not doing this?

It's seems rather impolite to leave it hanging.
I thought Fireballz was from Oregon instead of Canada.
L
O
L
Absolutely a classic, and one that is so appropriate here.

Is that the overweight Italian chef in your avatar? Name escapes me
Mario Batali? Chef Goyardee? Aunt Jemima?
its Dom Delouiseberg.
its Dom Delouiseberg.

Bingo

They moved down here.
#biggerthanbillings

LOL!!!
👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍
Remsen picking up the tab for all our legal cost and schit!!!!
Well???????

We're waiting......
Originally Posted by Beaver10
Originally Posted by jmh3

Benny

There is now....🦫

Thank you.

Geebus. Like fuggin cheesecloth.

Well, that all depends on the meaning of filthy!

Benny

Libel is written verbal is slander.

Successful cases few and far between.

Benny

Lol, having oral sex with your puppies is not "exercising".
Originally Posted by 12344mag

Benny

Lol, having oral sex with your puppies is not "exercising".

hahahha
Originally Posted by ISRO

#BottleBlonde
#tightSkirt
#PutsOut

Gotta exercise the pups...

Benny

What kind of pups?
We have a bunch of dimocommie never Trumpers on the Fire we dont treat half as bad who have said a whole lot worse about Trump and who adored Zero, Hillary and Biteme and we dont treat them half as bad. Is it because they are guys or from the US?
What about the other never trumpers?

You like fishing with those guys.
Originally Posted by BobBrown
Originally Posted by ISRO

#BottleBlonde
#tightSkirt
#PutsOut

You want one who is not blonde or one who doesnt put out?
What about the other never trumpers?

You like fishing with those guys.

This.

Benny

What kind of pups?

The usual, the young domestic dog type.

You have no real interest in the pups, just playing your schit games, not happening.

I sure the hell hope you and your buddies on here treat your own womenfolk better than how you treated and still treat Miss Lynn in her absence.

Benny

Benny

What kind of pups?

The usual, the young domestic dog type...

Benny

That nice... what are names of your pups?
His imaginary dogs are named Bo and Luke. They have orange collars
Originally Posted by hunter4623

You two make a cute couple.

Let's do that again. Cashisking asks me a question and you answer it for him. My wife says that is a couples' thing, and that it is sweet of you to look after him in that way. I have read a lot to her from here on the board, and she thinks most of you "boys" might be suffering from some kind of sexual dysfunction thing, and this caveman thing you guys do on here is to prove you still got it, "IF you ever had it" she says grin

Benny

Let's do that again. Cashisking asks me a question and you answer it for him. My wife says that is a couples' thing, and that it is sweet of you to look after him in that way. I have read a lot to her from here on the board, and she thinks most of you "boys" might be suffering from some kind of sexual dysfunction thing, and this caveman thing you guys do on here is to prove you still got it, "IF you ever had it" she says grin

Benny

Swanton, Vermont? LOL

Benny

I just asked the names of your puppies... golly gee.
Benny, Benny, who can I turn to?
Who gives a chit he he he ...
You do, or you would have never asked the damn question.

Benny

Benny

That says WAY more about your status as a beta cuck than it says about anyone else.
It’s sad that you would think that was even relatively‘normal’.
For folks who wanted to get rid of Miss Lynn, you sure do wonder a lot about where she is and what she is doing, and if she would dare to come back.

BTW, no one runs anyone off of a internet forum. People move on, people get sick, people take a break and get on with their lives. I mean what are you going to do to them if they stay? End there lives?

Benny
You do, or you would have never asked the damn question.

Benny
Awe GFY you sniveling little prick... Who's miss lynn? laffen
Originally Posted by NH K9

Benny

That says WAY more about your status as a beta cuck than it says about anyone else.

I am sorry, I touched on a sore spot for you. I apologize.

Benny
For folks who wanted to get rid of Miss Lynn, you sure do wonder a lot about where she is and what she is doing, and if she would dare to come back.

BTW, no one runs anyone off of a internet forum. People move on, people get sick, people take a break and get on with their lives. I mean what are you going to do to them if they stay? End there lives?

Benny

And some people suck start a winchester 94, or a marlin 336 if they live in a trailer.
This must be Miss Lynn’s sockpuppet. Benny has the same “polite” persona.

Benny

She's the one that started the "Ban Me!!!!" thread.

Nobody cares if she's here or not. But, if she is, she's getting treated like anyone else would if they act like an entitled, commie, judgemental, condescending, insufferable kchunt.

See Elky's thread for reference. And, unlike Lynn, he didn't start the thread.....

Benny

Benny

Laffin’
That was an outstanding response.........for a beta cuck.
I can’t think of anything sadder than allegedly reading Internet forum posts to my wife looking for affirmation.
If, in fact, you have a wife I’m quite certain I’m not interested on her version of masculinity, or anything else.
I could counter with my wife’s take on your behavior, but I’m not a cuck so I wouldn’t waste her time.
This must be Miss Lynn’s sockpuppet. Benny has the same “polite” persona.

Benny has manners and can speak and write English.

Benny is also not a gutless man spending time behind a computer screen trying to make myself "look" and "sound/read" like a man.

Benny

Benny

Benny

Laffin’
I can’t think of anything sadder than allegedly reading Internet forum posts to my wife looking for affirmation.
If, in fact, you have a wife I’m quite certain I’m not interested on her version of masculinity, or anything else.
I could counter with my wife’s take on your behavior, but I’m not a cuck so I wouldn’t waste her time.

Again, I am sorry, I touched on a sore spot for you. I truly apologize. Your ego has been damaged. I would imagine that hurts.

Benny

Benny
You ain't her?

Benny

Benny

Laffin’

Again, I am sorry, I touched on a sore spot for you. I truly apologize. Your ego has been damaged. I would imagine that hurts.

Benny

Only move you had.........
Well, I suppose you could threaten more legal action.
My gawd.... this place is a literal petri dish of psychological disorders...... glad I am normal.....
No more! I cant afford it!

I just handed the deed over to Remsen last week.

I think EE is just hanging by a thread too.

You guys need to quit poking the legal juggernaut that is Bennie-Lynn!

I'm busted!

Benny

Nobody cares if she's here or not. But, if she is, she's getting treated like anyone else would if they act like an entitled, commie, judgemental, condescending, insufferable kchunt.

See Elky's thread for reference. And, unlike Lynn, he didn't start the thread.....

You are hilarious.

You are nobody.

You suck off of the so-called maleness of the Campfire idiots you idolize. It gives you a feeling of being a Hero along with the false heroes here that you worship.

You live daily off of some so-called charity work you did as a goalie for charity-driven hockey games.

All through your actions and words here on this forum, you have deleted any good you have ever done. Heroes don't do what you and your dribble partners here do.

Maybe those who worked with you on the charity events would think a little differently of you if they knew about their "Hero". I saw the photos you have posted on here, impressive.

Benny

Benny

You are hilarious.

You are nobody.

You suck off of the so-called maleness of the Campfire idiots you idolize. It gives you a feeling of being a Hero along with the false heroes here that you worship.

You live daily off of some so-called charity work you did as a goalie for charity-driven hockey games.

All through your actions and words here on this forum, you have deleted any good you have ever done. Heroes don't do what you and your dribble partners here do.

Maybe those who worked with you on the charity events would think a little differently of you if they knew about their "Hero". I saw the photos you have posted on here, impressive.

Benny

I’d say it’s Miss Lynn
No more! I cant afford it!

I just handed the deed over to Remsen last week.

I think EE is just hanging by a thread too.

I'm busted!

Evidence gathering....... wink
Originally Posted by EthanEdwards
You ain't her?

Compare Benny to Miss Lynn in this thread and it becomes pretty clear:

https://www.24hourcampfire.com/ubbthreads/ubbthreads.php/topics/15639422/1

Which then begs the question of why, if she isn’t such a drama Queen as she claims she isn’t, she would invent a sock puppet who is a married man who defends her honor here on the fire.

Very very strange and definitely says a great deal about her inferiority issues as they relate to the members of this board.

I am not saying this in jest or mockery; I genuinely feel badly for her.

I'm busted!
lmao! "Bennie-Lynn". hahahha
I am just thrilled to learn Goalie idolizes and worships me..... made my day XOXOXO smile who knew?

Benny

Benny

Laffin’

Benny

Only move you had.........
Well, I suppose you could threaten more legal action.

I never threatened anything. And in truth, I never make threats, just blunt statements of fact.

Obviously, you do not understand, this is not a game, this is not some kind of fight for superiority, this is not me trying to get into the club, this is a forum on the internet, being king of an internet forum would make you the king of a tiny pinpoint of a virtual world, and the sense in that would be?

I will let you run along and play with your friends now.

Benny
I understand completely. When you come here and post, you exist solely for my entertainment (I'm sure others feel the same way).

I'll let you run along now and share these posts with your 'wife'. I'm sure she can provide a solid psychological profile for you.

You are hilarious.

You are nobody.

Benny

Yeah, benny-lynn it is.

😂
Not everyone is good at sockpuppetry.... it's a special skill
Fuqking comical...
Benny...

You mentioned your wife...

Does he have a beard? Or is he clean shaven?

Still would love to know more about those precious puppies.
Originally Posted by EthanEdwards

That was good.

Saw him a couple years later, he did not show the energy and sense of fun as in that edited out take.
© 24hourcampfire