Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 11 of 12 1 2 9 10 11 12
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by Benedict
For folks who wanted to get rid of Miss Lynn, you sure do wonder a lot about where she is and what she is doing, and if she would dare to come back.

BTW, no one runs anyone off of a internet forum. People move on, people get sick, people take a break and get on with their lives. I mean what are you going to do to them if they stay? End there lives?

Benny

And some people suck start a winchester 94, or a marlin 336 if they live in a trailer.

GB1

H
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
H
This must be Miss Lynn’s sockpuppet. Benny has the same “polite” persona.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
For folks who wanted to get rid of Miss Lynn, you sure do wonder a lot about where she is and what she is doing, and if she would dare to come back.

BTW, no one runs anyone off of a internet forum. People move on, people get sick, people take a break and get on with their lives. I mean what are you going to do to them if they stay? End there lives?

Benny

She's the one that started the "Ban Me!!!!" thread.

Nobody cares if she's here or not. But, if she is, she's getting treated like anyone else would if they act like an entitled, commie, judgemental, condescending, insufferable kchunt.

See Elky's thread for reference. And, unlike Lynn, he didn't start the thread.....

N
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
N
Originally Posted by NH K9
Originally Posted by hunter4623
His imaginary dogs are named Bo and Luke. They have orange collars

You two make a cute couple.

Let's do that again. Cashisking asks me a question and you answer it for him. My wife says that is a couples' thing, and that it is sweet of you to look after him in that way. I have read a lot to her from here on the board, and she thinks most of you "boys" might be suffering from some kind of sexual dysfunction thing, and this caveman thing you guys do on here is to prove you still got it, "IF you ever had it" she says grin

Benny

That says WAY more about your status as a beta cuck than it says about anyone else.
It’s sad that you would think that was even relatively‘normal’.

I am sorry, I touched on a sore spot for you. I apologize.

Benny

Laffin’
That was an outstanding response.........for a beta cuck.
I can’t think of anything sadder than allegedly reading Internet forum posts to my wife looking for affirmation.
If, in fact, you have a wife I’m quite certain I’m not interested on her version of masculinity, or anything else.
I could counter with my wife’s take on your behavior, but I’m not a cuck so I wouldn’t waste her time.

Last edited by NH K9; 04/18/21.

�Out of every one hundred men, ten shouldn't even be there, eighty are just targets, nine are the real fighters, and we are lucky to have them, for they make the battle. Ah, but the one, one is a warrior, and he will bring the others back.�
B
Campfire Greenhorn
Campfire Greenhorn
B
This must be Miss Lynn’s sockpuppet. Benny has the same “polite” persona.

Benny has manners and can speak and write English.

Benny is also not a gutless man spending time behind a computer screen trying to make myself "look" and "sound/read" like a man.

Benny

The cost of freedom is incalculable.
IC B2

B
Campfire Greenhorn
Campfire Greenhorn
B

Let's do that again. Cashisking asks me a question and you answer it for him. My wife says that is a couples' thing, and that it is sweet of you to look after him in that way. I have read a lot to her from here on the board, and she thinks most of you "boys" might be suffering from some kind of sexual dysfunction thing, and this caveman thing you guys do on here is to prove you still got it, "IF you ever had it" she says grin

Benny

That says WAY more about your status as a beta cuck than it says about anyone else.

Benny

Laffin’
I can’t think of anything sadder than allegedly reading Internet forum posts to my wife looking for affirmation.
If, in fact, you have a wife I’m quite certain I’m not interested on her version of masculinity, or anything else.
I could counter with my wife’s take on your behavior, but I’m not a cuck so I wouldn’t waste her time.

Again, I am sorry, I touched on a sore spot for you. I truly apologize. Your ego has been damaged. I would imagine that hurts.

Benny

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna

Benny
You ain't her?

N
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
N

Benny

Benny

Laffin’

Again, I am sorry, I touched on a sore spot for you. I truly apologize. Your ego has been damaged. I would imagine that hurts.

Benny

Only move you had.........
Well, I suppose you could threaten more legal action.

Last edited by NH K9; 04/18/21.

�Out of every one hundred men, ten shouldn't even be there, eighty are just targets, nine are the real fighters, and we are lucky to have them, for they make the battle. Ah, but the one, one is a warrior, and he will bring the others back.�
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
My gawd.... this place is a literal petri dish of psychological disorders...... glad I am normal.....

Originally Posted by Judman
PS, if you think Trump is “good” you’re way stupider than I thought! Haha

Sorry, trump is a no tax payin pile of shiit.
J
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
J
No more! I cant afford it!

I just handed the deed over to Remsen last week.

I think EE is just hanging by a thread too.

You guys need to quit poking the legal juggernaut that is Bennie-Lynn!

I'm busted!

I am MAGA.
IC B3

B
Campfire Greenhorn
Campfire Greenhorn
B
Originally Posted by goalie

Benny

Nobody cares if she's here or not. But, if she is, she's getting treated like anyone else would if they act like an entitled, commie, judgemental, condescending, insufferable kchunt.

See Elky's thread for reference. And, unlike Lynn, he didn't start the thread.....

You are hilarious.

You are nobody.

You suck off of the so-called maleness of the Campfire idiots you idolize. It gives you a feeling of being a Hero along with the false heroes here that you worship.

You live daily off of some so-called charity work you did as a goalie for charity-driven hockey games.

All through your actions and words here on this forum, you have deleted any good you have ever done. Heroes don't do what you and your dribble partners here do.

Maybe those who worked with you on the charity events would think a little differently of you if they knew about their "Hero". I saw the photos you have posted on here, impressive.

Benny

Campfire Regular
Online Content
Campfire Regular
Originally Posted by goalie

Benny

You are hilarious.

You are nobody.

You suck off of the so-called maleness of the Campfire idiots you idolize. It gives you a feeling of being a Hero along with the false heroes here that you worship.

You live daily off of some so-called charity work you did as a goalie for charity-driven hockey games.

All through your actions and words here on this forum, you have deleted any good you have ever done. Heroes don't do what you and your dribble partners here do.

Maybe those who worked with you on the charity events would think a little differently of you if they knew about their "Hero". I saw the photos you have posted on here, impressive.

Benny

I’d say it’s Miss Lynn

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by Jim_Conrad
No more! I cant afford it!

I just handed the deed over to Remsen last week.

I think EE is just hanging by a thread too.

I'm busted!

Evidence gathering....... wink

E
efw Online Content
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
E
Originally Posted by EthanEdwards
You ain't her?

Compare Benny to Miss Lynn in this thread and it becomes pretty clear:

https://www.24hourcampfire.com/ubbthreads/ubbthreads.php/topics/15639422/1

Which then begs the question of why, if she isn’t such a drama Queen as she claims she isn’t, she would invent a sock puppet who is a married man who defends her honor here on the fire.

Very very strange and definitely says a great deal about her inferiority issues as they relate to the members of this board.

I am not saying this in jest or mockery; I genuinely feel badly for her.

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by Jim_Conrad

I'm busted!
lmao! "Bennie-Lynn". hahahha

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
I am just thrilled to learn Goalie idolizes and worships me..... made my day XOXOXO smile who knew?

B
Campfire Greenhorn
Campfire Greenhorn
B

Benny

Benny

Laffin’

Benny

Only move you had.........
Well, I suppose you could threaten more legal action.

I never threatened anything. And in truth, I never make threats, just blunt statements of fact.

Obviously, you do not understand, this is not a game, this is not some kind of fight for superiority, this is not me trying to get into the club, this is a forum on the internet, being king of an internet forum would make you the king of a tiny pinpoint of a virtual world, and the sense in that would be?

I will let you run along and play with your friends now.

Benny

N
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
N
I understand completely. When you come here and post, you exist solely for my entertainment (I'm sure others feel the same way).

I'll let you run along now and share these posts with your 'wife'. I'm sure she can provide a solid psychological profile for you.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter

You are hilarious.

You are nobody.

Benny

Yeah, benny-lynn it is.

😂

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Not everyone is good at sockpuppetry.... it's a special skill

Page 11 of 12 1 2 9 10 11 12

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

543 members (06hunter59, 007FJ, 1Longbow, 1moredeer, 160user, 10Glocks, 50 invisible), 2,321 guests, and 1,185 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,398
Posts18,470,039
Members73,931
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.