Home
34 Senate seats up for grabs in 2022, 20 of them Republican. 4 Republican Senators have already said they will not seek re-election, Toomey (PA), Johnson (WI), Burr (NC), Portman (OH). Remember what happened in 2018 when a schit ton of Republicans in the House baled, A Democrat landslide. Looks like the same thing is shaping up here in the Senate in 2022. Several of the Republicans up in 2022 are Never-Trumpers.

Couple this with the massive Election fraud scheduled, it’s a very distinct possibility that the Democrats will not only keep control of the Senate, they will gain enough seats to have a 60+ Super Majority.

https://theconservativetreehouse.co...n-announces-he-will-not-seek-reelection/

I actually don’t think it’s going to matter anyway. The Democrats have the majority now with McConnell as Minority leader. In a normal cycle the Minority leader, McConnell would hold Mega Power over Schumer and the Democrat majority, by holding his much needed 10 Republican votes back unless he gets what he wants. At least that’s how it used to be played and it is why McConnell was so eager to lose (R) control.

But today it is a different ball game, Schumer and Pelosi are not going to let McConnell halt their agenda or even slow it down. Look for Chuck You Schumer to rescind the 60 vote Cloture rule at the first sign of obstruction from Ol’ Mitch.

If that doesn’t happen then Schumer will just have to wait 2 years for his Super Majority, either way, there will be nothing to stop what the Uniparty has in store for us.
Sometimes I hate truth in numbers.
We brought this all on ourselves, by not doing what we needed to do, when we needed to do it, by not being clever enough, by not being treacherous enough, by being spineless conservatives, WE put our mortal enemy in power, and WE fully deserve to reap what we have sown through our weakness. I’d say ; “ now change my mind” but you couldn’t, at least not without lying to both of us...
Yeah but they will most likely lose the house
The Republicans deserve to lose because they are losers.
when the vote count does not match the voters numbers you think
When you have 200K votes for 150K people..
Originally Posted by cumminscowboy

Laughable.
They got away with the 2020 election steal, nobody will stop them from stealing any other election, as many as they want.
I personally think most Americans will have had all they want after 2 years. Joes killing jobs left and right. Not counting our Democrat friends who own guns. Even they are beginning to think he means what he says. They are coming after them.
Looks like Joes killing half the economy in New Mexico. How do you think they are going to vote. More of the same. I doubt it. Hasbeen
Originally Posted by rlott
The Republicans deserve to lose because they are losers.

what is deserved and what is best for the country are two different things
Originally Posted by Old_Toot
Originally Posted by cumminscowboy

Laughable.

Yeah no schit. The Democrats stole the WH in 2020, will steal the Senate Super Majority in 2022, but they will forget to include the House races in 2022.

Even if there were no fraud in 2022, those (R) in the House that voted to impeach are prolly done for.
Obama road into power taking 10 Senate seats and 15 House seats. Lost the House in 2 years and the Senate by 2014. That was Obama the messiah.

Get rid of mail in voting and vote harvesting. Run strong candidates that have a little charism, not dead fish like Loeffler and Perdue.

Dems were destroyed in 2016, retook the House in 2018.It can happen for the GOP, but not is people throw up their hands and give up.
Originally Posted by OMCHamlin
We brought this all on ourselves, by not doing what we needed to do, when we needed to do it, by not being clever enough, by not being treacherous enough, by being spineless conservatives, WE put our mortal enemy in power, and WE fully deserve to reap what we have sown through our weakness. I’d say ; “ now change my mind” but you couldn’t, at least not without lying to both of us...

There is truth to your words. We were fat dumb and happy with things as they were and we were not looking behind the democrat curtain.

kwg
Originally Posted by hatari
Obama road into power taking 10 Senate seats and 15 House seats. :ost the House in 2 years and the Senate by 2014. That was Obama the messiah.

Get rid of mail in voting and vote harvesting. Run stroong candidates that have a little charism, not dead fish like Loeffler and Perdue.

Dems were destroyed ib 2016, retook the House in 2018.It can happen for the GOP, but not is pwoplw throw up their hands and give up.

Get rid of mail in voting, now why would the Democrats want to do that. That has about as much chance as term limits

ballot harvesting is already illegal in several stated but it is done anyway without repercussions ,

Let’s not forget
dead people voting
Illegals voting
Multiple votes by the same individuals
Fake people voting
Good old fashioned ballot box stuffing
And for the Win DOMINION.
Agreed... It's DEMS from now on no matter what...
60 million babies have been murdered since Roe v Wade and nobody cares. Maybe we're getting what we deserve finally.
New Mexico has always been the Assh ole of the world because the majority of folks there been on the take since Moses was a PFC! Don’t expect them to change!!
Uh, this was like obvious awhile ago... GOP is dead, the only congressmen keeping seats are those willing to play ball with the dems and have a token showing of a second party. The ones willing to sell out for the millions in special interest money. The ones the dems allow to have enough 'votes' to sit in congress.

Kent
Originally Posted by steve4102
Obama road into power taking 10 Senate seats and 15 House seats. :ost the House in 2 years and the Senate by 2014. That was Obama the messiah.

Get rid of mail in voting and vote harvesting. Run stroong candidates that have a little charism, not dead fish like Loeffler and Perdue.

Dems were destroyed ib 2016, retook the House in 2018.It can happen for the GOP, but not is pwoplw throw up their hands and give up.

Get rid of mail in voting, now why would the Democrats want to do that. That has about as much chance as term limits

ballot harvesting is already illegal in several stated but it is done anyway without repercussions ,

Let’s not forget
dead people voting
Illegals voting
Multiple votes by the same individuals
Fake people voting
Good old fashioned ballot box stuffing
And for the Win DOMINION.

You have seen what Rand Paul is doing, going from state to state to bring focus to the problem? It is my hope that the GOP have made these a priority JUST LIKE THE DEMS made it a priority to make the fraud happen. The GOP controls 34+ state legislatures. The legislatures make the voting rules. Dems got away with state courts by passing them, but I don't think the GOP will roll over on that any more.
The Dems don't control the state governments in a lot of swing states, so they don't totally get to write the rules. There is a quite a lot that can be done to stop the 2022 steal.

Plenty of time for new legislation in key states. The narrative on election regulation has changed quite a bit. Last year the Dems owned it with "R's are trying to disenfranchise voters" but the narrative has changed and there is concern from not just R's that things need tightening up, even if only to prevent a series of lawsuits pre and post 2022. I think the primary reason lawsuits went nowhere after the 2020 election was that no judges wanted to be the one to "overturn" an election. There will be a lot of pressure this time for judges, and election officals to ensure the next election isn't questioned so we may see rulings that limit mail in balloting, require ID and increased residency documentation, verification of ballot authenticity (both of the ballot itself and signature verification), no ballot authentication or counting without party observers etc.

Whats more the level of oversight from observers is going to go way up and they will be trained and have access to legal resources that they didn't have in 2020.

Doesn't mean there won't be cheating, but its not going to be like 2020.
Originally Posted by noKnees
The Dems don't control the state governments in a lot of swing states, so they don't totally get to write the rules. There is a quite a lot that can be done to stop the 2022 steal.

Plenty of time for new legislation in key states. The narrative on election regulation has changed quite a bit. Last year the Dems owned it with "R's are trying to disenfranchise voters" but the narrative has changed and there is concern from not just R's that things need tightening up, even if only to prevent a series of lawsuits pre and post 2022. I think the primary reason lawsuits went nowhere after the 2020 election was that no judges wanted to be the one to "overturn" an election. There will be a lot of pressure this time for judges, and election officals to ensure the next election isn't questioned so we may see rulings that limit mail in balloting, require ID and increased residency documentation, verification of ballot authenticity (both of the ballot itself and signature verification), no ballot authentication or counting without party observers etc.

Whats more the level of oversight from observers is going to go way up and they will be trained and have access to legal resources that they didn't have in 2020.

I would like to believe this will happen but have my doubts.
Originally Posted by noKnees

Naive or delusional , take your pick.
If this is a fait accompli, then why even have the discussion? Must be something better to occuly ourselves with.

Are these rants, vents, or discussions on possiblities to work things out? I sure wish the Dems had rolled over and quit after Trump hammered them in 2016 and in all the special elections in 2017.
If this is a fait accompli, then why even have the discussion? Must be something better to occuly ourselves with.

Are these rants, vents, or discussions on possiblities to work things out? I sure wish the Dems had rolled over and quit after Trump hammered them in 2016 and in all the special elections in 2017.

Democrats don’t quit, they play the long game and they play it well. The Republicans just want to go along to get along so they can have a few token seats and be invited to all the great DC parties.
Originally Posted by hasbeen1945
Not counting our Democrat friends who own guns. Hasbeen

You might have some D friends, but I don't.

Fuqk Them, all of them.
Steve thinks it's a slam dunk for the D's in 2022, I don't think that is engraved in stone. When you gather around you as President one of the most incompetent, ill qualified cabinets in history, add that a good portion of the public has lost all faith in the media and are no longer listening to their Pravda Party Line...I'd say there is a recipe for failure of the Biden administration on an epic scale. As this administration starts racking up failure after failure, and the lies of the media become more and more outlandish to cover those failures, more people will wake up to what a disaster the Dem party is. Whether that translates at the stinky ballot box is anybodies guess...but I don't see a Dem slam dunk by a long shot.
I personally think most Americans will have had all they want after 2 years. Joes killing jobs left and right. Not counting our Democrat friends who own guns. Even they are beginning to think he means what he says. They are coming after them.
Looks like Joes killing half the economy in New Mexico. How do you think they are going to vote. More of the same. I doubt it. Hasbeen

Obama road into power taking 10 Senate seats and 15 House seats. Lost the House in 2 years and the Senate by 2014. That was Obama the messiah.

Get rid of mail in voting and vote harvesting. Run strong candidates that have a little charism, not dead fish like Loeffler and Perdue.

Dems were destroyed in 2016, retook the House in 2018.It can happen for the GOP, but not is people throw up their hands and give up.

If we’re looking for the voting numbers to change in 2022, we’re just kidding ourselves. They stole the vote in 2020, and nothings been done to keep that from happening in future elections
We the voters were not lazy this presidential election.
We voted for the conservative candidates put before us.
Hoping they would do their job.

They havent....

Now we are disenfranchised by in your face voter fraud nation wide.
Proven in Georgia they can do it carte blanche and get away with it once more.

And it will happen in 2022 also.

A standard overlooked becomes the standard.

The uniparty is a thing of the past, present, and future.
And elections will be token events with candidates saying what we wanna hear in alot of instances . Then will shove a c o c k up our collective azz,s once in DC.
Even more so when they qualify for a full govt retirement.

Many conservatives rode the Trump train as " loyal repubs".
That has been shown to be otherwise since he " lost" the election.
None of this will matter if they pass HR1, which is the exact opposite of the election reform that we need. In 2 years time, they can have a massive nationwide low accountability election fraud infrastructure in place.
Originally Posted by keith_dunlap

If we’re looking for the voting numbers to change in 2022, we’re just kidding ourselves. They stole the vote in 2020, and nothings been done to keep that from happening in future elections

BINGO!

Except now that Trump is gone and several Republicans have come forward in support of that, plus several have voted for impeachment, the enormity of the fraud needed in the future is greatly diminished. The Republicans have successfully cut their own throat.
It’s not about Republicans vs Democrats. It’s about politicians vs the rest of us.
With election fraud which we let pass in 2020 they can have the majority. No rule of law. Trump is the real president but the system was already so corrupt it was stolen and given to biden. Now democrats will win forever because of voter fraud. Now civil war must be fought and the corruption removed from the USA. There are thousands of corrupt people which need to be removed. A system clean and reboot.
Originally Posted by cra1948
It’s not about Republicans vs Democrats. It’s about politicians vs the rest of us.

That's a fact.
Mail in votes, voting machines, no supervision by both parties defeated America.

Couldn't agree more , at this point in time I say GOOD I hope the dems control and wreck this country completely out .

I've tried to get people off their asses for years - managed to get 12 people who had never voted to vote in 2016 , if there were a way to verify if they voted 2020 - I wouldn't be surprised that 7-8 didn't bother to vote . They just like fun stuff is the attitude of many millions of people in this country - they deserve misery - long lasting misery !
Stevie nose everything.......... Whoops!!

I meant Stevie know everything....... laugh

If everyone throws up their arms now like Stevie is doing here and regularly predicts gloom and doom in 2 years, its likely to happen. Otherwise its not written in stone......
Originally Posted by BayouRover

If everyone throws up their arms now like Stevie is doing here and regularly predicts gloom and doom in 2 years, its likely to happen. Otherwise its not written in stone......

Well you keep your head in the sand and believe that the way to fix massive voter fraud is through more elections, you go right ahead.

Just don’t be surprised when you see 2020 all over again.
Originally Posted by BayouRover

Well you keep your head in the sand and believe that the way to fix massive voter fraud is through more elections, you go right ahead.

Just don’t be surprised when you see 2020 all over again.

You're totally reading between the lines and making knee-jerk assumptions about things - me included - that IN REALITY you know nothing about. Get off your soap box and look in the mirror occasionally At times you're almost as redundant as the Colorado cut-and-paste dude with the snake tongue.
Originally Posted by flintlocke
Steve thinks it's a slam dunk for the D's in 2022, I don't think that is engraved in stone. When you gather around you as President one of the most incompetent, ill qualified cabinets in history, add that a good portion of the public has lost all faith in the media and are no longer listening to their Pravda Party Line...I'd say there is a recipe for failure of the Biden administration on an epic scale. As this administration starts racking up failure after failure, and the lies of the media become more and more outlandish to cover those failures, more people will wake up to what a disaster the Dem party is. Whether that translates at the stinky ballot box is anybodies guess...but I don't see a Dem slam dunk by a long shot.

I certainly hope you are right but I'm not holding my breath. It appears very few in the republican party have enough balls to stand up to a kitten. It's terrible when the only Senators we have are Ted, Rand and Josh Hawley against the whole democrat machine.

Although I have come to the conclusion that some republicans let Donald Trump lose because of their personal feelings toward him. I find this repugnant because they were working for the people. They chose to put their feelings ahead of their constituents. They should be sent packing.

kwg
Originally Posted by JakeBlues
None of this will matter if they pass HR1, which is the exact opposite of the election reform that we need. In 2 years time, they can have a massive nationwide low accountability election fraud infrastructure in place.

This right here, Jake nailed it. If HR1 passes there will never again be a trustworthy election in this country.
This Democrat bill is a road map and recipe for continued election fraud. If this bill passes we won't be voting our way out of this mess.
HR1

HR1 Explained - The Federalist Papers

Don't worry, it will pass with zero resistance.
Originally Posted by WayneShaw
They got away with the 2020 election steal, nobody will stop them from stealing any other election, as many as they want.

I agree, and in 2022, the voting fraud apparatus in place will be even more perfected than it was in Nov., 2020. The Communist Democrats are going to control Congress, the Senate, the White house, and all the D.C. bureaus, agencies, and the military, for many, many years to come. Doesn't hurt that they control the mainstream media, Hollywood, print, and academia, and much of standard religion.

They've been busy little beavers for 100 years and one helluva lot of people never noticed.

L.W.

What a load of crap. Same old song, "Dem's comin' to git yer guns...".
Originally Posted by rlott

Don't worry, it will pass with zero resistance.

HR1, or S1, is just what we need. It's called "democracy", after all.
Originally Posted by Bristoe
Originally Posted by cra1948

That's a fact.
Yes.
Originally Posted by Paddler

What a load of crap. Same old song, "Dem's comin' to git yer guns...".

I hope you get ass cancer.
Lunatics - Aliens in the barn.
Both the House and Senate can F U C K off, they're all scurrilous bastards in need of a long jump tied to a short rope.
I would hate to be on a sports team with those of you who have quit before the game starts. Suck it up and figure out a way to beat them at their game you fatalist whiners.
Originally Posted by rflshtr
I would hate to be on a sports team with those of you who have quit before the game starts. Suck it up and figure out a way to beat them at their game you fatalist whiners.

Kool, what’s the plan?

I all ears and eyes.
Originally Posted by rflshtr

The game was played November 4th and we got screwed. Since then we've been playing under protest and just like all games played under protest nothing changes. You have to be really naive to believe that you can make a difference by voting. The majority of US have a good idea of what needs to happen, problem is we're a bunch of pussies that have it to good and aren't willing to loose it to save the country.
The game has started for the election. The future is in front of us, not behind us. The plan surely is not to curl up in a fetal position and complain about 2020.
We are not going to vote our way out of this schittfest.
Originally Posted by gonehuntin

And not everyone here believes that we will. In spite of Stevie Wonder's blind simplistic take on everyone but himself.

Correct.

...and those that some are relaying on, or hoping to fix this before the next election, are the ones that can and will benefit from a fraudulent election system.. GA is a prime example of corruption from both parties.

Am (R) after the name is far from a guarantee that any type of solution is on their agenda.
After mid-term elections, the Dems will not control the House and Senate.

*** You are ignoring this user ***
Toggle the display of this post

You might want to consider terminating your trolling here Jon.

You are not anonymous.

[Linked Image from i.imgur.com]

Your wife Colleen turned 71 in September.

Your middle name is Alan.

You first registered with the democrats in Utah on October 30th 1986.

You live at 435x S Lynne Ln Holladay, Ut 84124-3643

Phone number Phone: (801) 277-717x

Prior to living where you do now, you lived at 785 E Empire Cir Salt Lake City.

That was from November 2000 to May 2013.

Now this is a friendly warning..

What might happen is perhaps a person who has a background as a professional investigator teaches a few people from the Campfire that you have been especially egregious to about places to go on the internet that are perfectly legal and contain all manner of public information/records. Think of that information as "threads that unravel a tapestry".

There is a LOT of your information that is out there in cyber space that has not been listed, since I am actually a pretty nice guy...

God forbid the fire members get a hold of certain public info..

Perhaps it is time to consider retiring from the Fire..

Karma paddled you.
Originally Posted by local_dirt

*** You are ignoring this user ***
Toggle the display of this post

You might want to consider terminating your trolling here Jon.

You are not anonymous.

[Linked Image from i.imgur.com]

Your wife Colleen turned 71 in September.

Your middle name is Alan.

You first registered with the democrats in Utah on October 30th 1986.

You live at 435x S Lynne Ln Holladay, Ut 84124-3643

Phone number Phone: (801) 277-717x

Prior to living where you do now, you lived at 785 E Empire Cir Salt Lake City.

That was from November 2000 to May 2013.

Now this is a friendly warning..

What might happen is perhaps a person who has a background as a professional investigator teaches a few people from the Campfire that you have been especially egregious to about places to go on the internet that are perfectly legal and contain all manner of public information/records. Think of that information as "threads that unravel a tapestry".

There is a LOT of your information that is out there in cyber space that has not been listed, since I am actually a pretty nice guy...

God forbid the fire members get a hold of certain public info..

Perhaps it is time to consider retiring from the Fire..

Karma paddled you.

Bravo. Nice work.
Y'all have forgotten about dominion already?

Their ain't gonna be no republican majority.
Originally Posted by TimberRunner
Y'all have forgotten about dominion already?

Their ain't gonna be no republican majority.

Prezactly.
Originally Posted by CCCC
After mid-term elections, the Dems will not control the House and Senate.

Based upon what?
The uni-party continues to perfect the art of election manipulation and I don't think we the people can stop that progression. The only chance to make effective election reform is by starting at the local level. It will take several election cycles to make any changes at the federal level and there is not that much time left. In two years your vote will count even less than it did this time, if that is possible.
Not unless we can cheat better than THEY can.....
as long as the dhimmicrats employ the Dominion voting machines and software, they can steal every election. Couple that with the fact that the GOP has never been comfortable being the party in power, and I can't see any more Republican victories. The Presidency, the House and Senate will forever be in dhimmicrat hands. That is just how communist countries operate.
Originally Posted by Redneck

Exactly! The GOP should get in gear and devise their own and better cheating apparatus, their just as f ucking crooked as the Dems. so they should be able to do it.
But I know they are just a bunch of pussies that only care about their pocketbooks so it won't happen.
Another uplifting thread.No wonder Conrad is talking about suicide.
Democrats have proven they are above the law. Even when Trump was in the white house democrats did as they wanted and still do. Democrats used vote swapping voter machines, counting machines which swapped votes, mail in voting, ballot harvesting, illegals voting, and dead people voting. Only way to stop this now is removing all democrats. Democrats will finish destroying America this year.

Gospel and stealing by the way.
Originally Posted by RJL53
Originally Posted by Redneck

Exactly! The GOP should get in gear and devise their own and better cheating apparatus, their just as f ucking crooked as the Dems. so they should be able to do it.
But I know they are just a bunch of pussies that only care about their pocketbooks so it won't happen.

The Republicans are in bed with the Democrats, it’s all one big Uniparty , “they” have no desire to fight for We The People, the Republicans hate Trump and his supporters just as much if not more than the Democrats.
Comes a time when simply maintaining a a defensive posture is not enough in a battle.
The patrols need to be sent out. Then a full on offensive drawn up and kicked off.
War. It is ugly. But that will be exactly what it will take to hold this republic.

I seriously believe it is pure evil that has openly exposed itself. It will not be conquered by the human race. The Creator will have to call the shots.
lmao @ a bunch of old pussies that want to give up and die. This is exactly what the commies want y'all to do. Cowboy the f u c k up.
Cheating aside, you people do realize that the demographics in America are changing RAPIDLY. Electing a "conservative" government at this point just ain't gonna happen. Too late.
Originally Posted by Stophel
Cheating aside, you people do realize that the demographics in America are changing RAPIDLY. Electing a "conservative" government at this point just ain't gonna happen. Too late.

^^^^^this

Politics is not the answer, hasn’t been for decades, we cannot elect our way out of this.

It’s time!
I swear that people who live in Minnesota remind me of Eeyore, that depressed donkey from Winnie the Pooh. Man, if they don't wake up every morning not knowing the whole world is out to get them, they can't get through the day. Yeah, "It's time!"
Originally Posted by ChuckKY
I swear that people who live in Minnesota remind me of Eeyore, that depressed donkey from Winnie the Pooh. Man, if they don't wake up every morning not knowing the whole world is out to get them, they can't get through the day. Yeah, "It's time!"

yep only unions can bring America back lol

A billion dollars will buy a lot of dominion voting machines in 2022

POLITICSNEWS
Unions Give More Than $1.1 Billion to Democrats, Liberal Gro
ups

You are indeed a stupid f*ck.
Originally Posted by ribka

POLITICSNEWS
ups

touché

Zapata county on the Texas border. Population 18,000, over 75 percent Hispanic. Voted red , first time in 100 years.
I think a lot of folks are going to be surprised in the future. Same sex marriage, men in women’s bathrooms, illegal immigration is not a winner with Hispanics or Blacks. Hasbeen

You are indeed a stupid f*ck.

If you say so Eeyore, but I don't wake up every morning in the Bluest state in the Union who sends the most Liberal Representatives to Congress every year and post on a hunting forum 20 times a day about how everyone else doesn't have a clue what's wrong in the world. Jeez, stop crying in your beer on here everyday and just go outside and get some sunlight and fresh air. If there is any in that sheithole you live in.

POLITICSNEWS
ups

May not bring back America by myself, but I'm trying. Gotta be better than being a Trans-gender from Idaho. Besides Eeyou, you're probably the second saddest, most negative guy(?) here.
Originally Posted by JGRaider
60 million babies have been murdered since Roe v Wade and nobody cares. Maybe we're getting what we deserve finally.

And what is bad is that for once we had a president that was making progress at overturning abortion. Now the hope of that is mighty slim.
Originally Posted by JGRaider

If they had NOT been doing that the DEMs would have been in the majority 15 years ago............. 60 Million is a lot of swing vote!!!
As long as "conservatives" keep paying for their own destruction I guess it's fit and proper for them to be destroyed.
The courts are totally corrupted and you can't vote them out.

So tax revolt or war are the only 2 things left to us if you discount surrender to a satanic enemy, but most Americans have and will continue to surrender.

The ONLY thing I can see about getting old that I call a "good thing" is that I won't have top live under communism. I have seen what that comes to in several other places in the world when I was a military man and during my times working for DOD. I for one did all I could to sound the alarm, but most decided to stop their ears and "ignore it harder" so it would not effect them.

So if men won't strike back and if men keep paying for it just do as you are told and maybe they will take all your stuff last, and maybe you'll get to see the destruction of those you love because they will kill you last.

Maybe .

You must understand, the leading Bolsheviks who took over Russia were not Russians. They hated Russians. They especially hated Christians. Driven by ethnic hatred they tortured and slaughtered millions of Russians without a shred of human remorse. It cannot be overstated. Bolshevism committed the greatest human slaughter of all time. The fact that most of the world is ignorant and uncaring about this enormous crime is proof that the global media is in the hands of the perpetrators.
Aleksandr Solzhenitsyn

Modern society is hypnotized by socialism. It is prevented by socialism from seeing the mortal danger it is in. And one of the greatest dangers of all is that you have lost all sense of danger, you cannot even see where it's coming from as it moves swiftly towards you.
Aleksandr Solzhenitsyn

What would things been like [in Russia] if during periods of mass arrests people had not simply sat there, paling with terror at every bang on the downstairs door and at every step on the staircase, but understood they had nothing to lose and had boldly set up in the downstairs hall an ambush of half a dozen people?
Aleksandr Solzhenitsyn

If I were asked today to formulate as concisely as possible what was the main cause of the ruinous revolution that swallowed up some 60 million of our people, I could not put it more accurately than to repeat: 'Men had forgotten God; that is why all this has happened.'
Aleksandr Solzhenitsyn

We hear a constant clamor for rights, rights, always rights, but so very little about responsibility. And we have forgotten God. The need now is for selflessness, for a spirit of sacrifice, for a willingness to put aside personal gains for the salvation of the whole Western world.
Aleksandr Solzhenitsyn

The generation now coming out of Western schools is unable to distinguish good from bad. Even those words are unacceptable. This results in impaired thinking ability.
Aleksandr Solzhenitsyn
keeping it for real bro. Feel free to list all the good unions do for the future of America like what pro American causes or politicians they donate to. Pretty funny when Pedophile Biden just shut down thousands of good jobs in oil and gas and sent them to China. Not a peep from the unions lol

Go run to your shop steward now

POLITICSNEWS
ups

May not bring back America by myself, but I'm trying. Gotta be better than being a Trans-gender from Idaho. Besides Eeyou, you're probably the second saddest, most negative guy(?) here.
When they get it with the 2022 3peat of election fraud in both houses.
And the Ho takes over from medically retired Jo ( the plan)

They will expand the court.
Add DC and PR as states = more liberal senators and actual congressfuggs with counted votes.
And they will have 36 lapdog states IIRC ready and willing to ratify any modifications they want to do to the constitution to meet their agenda of Socialism.
keeping it for real bro. Feel free to list all the good unions do for the future of America like what pro American causes or politicians they donate to. Pretty funny when Pedophile Biden just shut down thousands of good jobs in oil and gas and sent them to China. Not a peep from the unions lol

Go run to your shop steward now

POLITICSNEWS
ups

Hey Girl, what has the Trans-Gender crowd done lately? I wouldn't know anything about Biden, I would think the trans-genders such as yourself would have a better "feel' for that crowd. Shouldn't you still be cruising "Martini Bar Parking lots" looking for those elusive out of state plates you where talking about?

Zapata county on the Texas border. Population 18,000, over 75 percent Hispanic. Voted red , first time in 100 years.
I think a lot of folks are going to be surprised in the future. Same sex marriage, men in women’s bathrooms, illegal immigration is not a winner with Hispanics or Blacks. Hasbeen

I think you're truly living in a fantasy world if you want to hang your hopes on blacks and hispanics.
Originally Posted by szihn

You must understand, the leading Bolsheviks who took over Russia were not Russians. They hated Russians. They especially hated Christians. Driven by ethnic hatred they tortured and slaughtered millions of Russians without a shred of human remorse. It cannot be overstated. Bolshevism committed the greatest human slaughter of all time. The fact that most of the world is ignorant and uncaring about this enormous crime is proof that the global media is in the hands of the perpetrators.
Aleksandr Solzhenitsyn

One could simply change this to say "the leading Bolsheviks who took over America were not Americans. They hated Americans. They especially hated Christians" and it would be equally accurate.

Modern society is hypnotized by socialism. It is prevented by socialism from seeing the mortal danger it is in. And one of the greatest dangers of all is that you have lost all sense of danger, you cannot even see where it's coming from as it moves swiftly towards you.
Aleksandr Solzhenitsyn

What would things been like [in Russia] if during periods of mass arrests people had not simply sat there, paling with terror at every bang on the downstairs door and at every step on the staircase, but understood they had nothing to lose and had boldly set up in the downstairs hall an ambush of half a dozen people?
Aleksandr Solzhenitsyn

Exactly. People, as a whole, are cowards. If you're gonna die anyway, why choose dying by being tortured to death or as slave labor? FIGHT.

If I were asked today to formulate as concisely as possible what was the main cause of the ruinous revolution that swallowed up some 60 million of our people, I could not put it more accurately than to repeat: 'Men had forgotten God; that is why all this has happened.'
Aleksandr Solzhenitsyn

We hear a constant clamor for rights, rights, always rights, but so very little about responsibility. And we have forgotten God. The need now is for selflessness, for a spirit of sacrifice, for a willingness to put aside personal gains for the salvation of the whole Western world.
Aleksandr Solzhenitsyn

The generation now coming out of Western schools is unable to distinguish good from bad. Even those words are unacceptable. This results in impaired thinking ability.
Aleksandr Solzhenitsyn

We have allowed the enemy to thoroughly indoctrinate our children... and ourselves. We allow them to control ALL dialogue. They control the terms we use. They control what is allowed and what is not. If you oppose them, in even the smallest way, you are a hate-filled bigot, and we cower in shame instead of standing like men. For a hundred years, America has drifted inexorably left. EVERYTHING that conservatives used to be against, they now accept... even EMBRACE. There is nothing left to conserve. "Conservatism" doesn't mean a damn thing anymore, and hasn't in decades. The left has already won. All that's left is to clean up the stragglers. Hopefully some of us stragglers won't pale with terror at every bang on the door....
Honest election or not, they will win from now on, as we stand by and watch.
It wouldn't surprise me if the Dems won and went full retard. We are in the End Times.
I remain optimistic, if cautiously so.
As long as "conservatives" keep paying for their own destruction I guess it's fit and proper for them to be destroyed.

So tax revolt or war are the only 2 things left to us if you discount surrender to a satanic enemy, but most Americans have and will continue to surrender.

The ONLY thing I can see about getting old that I call a "good thing" is that I won't have top live under communism. I have seen what that comes to in several other places in the world when I was a military man and during my times working for DOD. I for one did all I could to sound the alarm, but most decided to stop their ears and "ignore it harder" so it would not effect them.

So if men won't strike back and if men keep paying for it just do as you are told and maybe they will take all your stuff last, and maybe you'll get to see the destruction of those you love because they will kill you last.

Maybe .

Aleksandr Solzhenitsyn

Aleksandr Solzhenitsyn

Aleksandr Solzhenitsyn

Aleksandr Solzhenitsyn

Aleksandr Solzhenitsyn

Aleksandr Solzhenitsyn

Few like to remember that Stalin was Georgian. Not Russian.
As said above , why in hell would you set there pissing yourself knowing the boots are going to carry you and family away to utter hell ?
Have often set around and marveled at the thought that the Germans rounded up so many people with so little resistance .
Even knowing you're going to die , even if your unarmed , mass rushing them is better that a march to a camp , at least take their comfort from them when entering an area .
I have also pointed out how convenient it has been that the tail of Nazi war crimes has been wagged so biggly and nothing of communists atrocities.
And I have never stepped foot into a communist country .
Then this nonsense about winning in 22 ?
Think about this , I see no reason those planning to step down will make a last ditch effort to buck the agenda of upcoming legislation .
I sincerely wish I would be proven wrong , but there is an ugly plan in the works .
The capitol being surrounded by military , there is a reason for that , I'm sure .
No , they're not scared , just good planning .
Vetting the NG ? Eliminating infighting inside the DC camp .
Voting on line ? Voter votes being IDed through the internet , used against you , you voted against them !
You see this bill is a double edged sword .
At least I see it can and likely will be .
Kenneth
Originally Posted by Nollij

Maybe .

Aleksandr Solzhenitsyn

Aleksandr Solzhenitsyn

Aleksandr Solzhenitsyn

Aleksandr Solzhenitsyn

Aleksandr Solzhenitsyn

Aleksandr Solzhenitsyn

Few like to remember that Stalin was Georgian. Not Russian.

While true, that's not exactly Solzhenitsyn's point...

You still assume that election matter and that your vote counts.

Lemmy ax ya, did they do away with Dominion and mail-in ballots recently?
This goes on with or without Trump. The democrats cheated and stole an election. The democrats all used fraud to win the election. They used vote swapping voter machines, counting machines which swapped votes, mail in voting, ballot harvesting, illegals voting, and dead people voting. They can never get away with this or America is gone forever. We still have children to rescue. This continues very soon. We will take back America and prosecute those which tried to steal America and the child traffickers too. They have stolen America’s prosperity now and from the future. They have stolen everything from our children’s future generations.
Originally Posted by mtnsnake
This goes on with or without Trump. The democrats cheated and stole an election. The democrats all used fraud to win the election. They used vote swapping voter machines, counting machines which swapped votes, mail in voting, ballot harvesting, illegals voting, and dead people voting. They can never get away with this or America is gone forever. We still have children to rescue. This continues very soon. We will take back America and prosecute those which tried to steal America and the child traffickers too. They have stolen America’s prosperity now and from the future. They have stolen everything from our children’s future generations.

When is this going to happen and who is running point?

You expect otherwise after how good the screwing of 2020 worked! GW
The D's stole the 2020 Presidential election and most likely the Georgia Senate races too.

The D's hold the power now and would be in charge of fixing the wrongs of this past election.

I'm sure they're gonna jump right on that.
Originally Posted by WayneShaw

Those are my thoughts, as well

Northern New Mexico, and the Rio Grande valley will continue to vote blue, as always.
Why do you think we have some of the largest numbers of .gov handout recipients in the US?
I can't find labor, because it would affect their disability checks, or unemployment benefits.
Meanwhile, they're driving newer vehicles than I can afford!
The D’s will turn on themselves and cut each other down just like the R’s did. It’s inevitable. The more things change, the more they stay the same.

The vast majority of DemocRats will continue to vote DemocRat no matter what. Yeah, they may gripe about the policies and actions of their leaders, but when it comes time to vote they cannot wait to pull the D lever. Damnedest thing I've ever seen. Ask them about it and they either give you a blank stare or get all offended.
Aliens know fraud.
© 24hourcampfire