Hop To
Page 4 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6
S
Campfire 'Bwana
OP Offline
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Originally Posted by TimberRunner
Y'all have forgotten about dominion already?

Their ain't gonna be no republican majority.

Prezactly.

Give a man a fish and he eats for a day. Give a man a welfare check, a forty ounce malt liquor, a crack pipe, an Obama phone, free health insurance. and some Air Jordan's and he votes Democrat for a lifetime.
GB1

O
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
O
Originally Posted by CCCC
After mid-term elections, the Dems will not control the House and Senate.

Based upon what?

The degree of my privacy is no business of yours.

What we've learned from history is that we haven't learned from it.
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
The uni-party continues to perfect the art of election manipulation and I don't think we the people can stop that progression. The only chance to make effective election reform is by starting at the local level. It will take several election cycles to make any changes at the federal level and there is not that much time left. In two years your vote will count even less than it did this time, if that is possible.

R
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
R
Originally Posted by gonehuntin
We are not going to vote our way out of this schittfest.
Not unless we can cheat better than THEY can.....

Ex- USN (SS) '66-'69
Pro-Constitution.
LET'S GO BRANDON!!!
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
as long as the dhimmicrats employ the Dominion voting machines and software, they can steal every election. Couple that with the fact that the GOP has never been comfortable being the party in power, and I can't see any more Republican victories. The Presidency, the House and Senate will forever be in dhimmicrat hands. That is just how communist countries operate.

Sam......

IC B2

R
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
R
Originally Posted by Redneck

Exactly! The GOP should get in gear and devise their own and better cheating apparatus, their just as f ucking crooked as the Dems. so they should be able to do it.
But I know they are just a bunch of pussies that only care about their pocketbooks so it won't happen.

H
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
H
Another uplifting thread.No wonder Conrad is talking about suicide.

Its all right to be white!!
Stupidity left unattended will run rampant
Don't argue with stupid people, They will drag you down to their level and then win by experience
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Democrats have proven they are above the law. Even when Trump was in the white house democrats did as they wanted and still do. Democrats used vote swapping voter machines, counting machines which swapped votes, mail in voting, ballot harvesting, illegals voting, and dead people voting. Only way to stop this now is removing all democrats. Democrats will finish destroying America this year.

Last edited by mtnsnake; 02/21/21.
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Originally Posted by OMCHamlin
We brought this all on ourselves, by not doing what we needed to do, when we needed to do it, by not being clever enough, by not being treacherous enough, by being spineless conservatives, WE put our mortal enemy in power, and WE fully deserve to reap what we have sown through our weakness. I’d say ; “ now change my mind” but you couldn’t, at least not without lying to both of us...

Gospel and stealing by the way.

To preserve liberty it is essential that the whole body of people always possess arms and be taught alike, especially when young, how to use them.-Richard Henry Lee

Endowment Member NRA, Life Member SAF-GOA, Life-Board Member, West TN Director TFA
S
Campfire 'Bwana
OP Offline
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Originally Posted by RJL53
Originally Posted by Redneck

Exactly! The GOP should get in gear and devise their own and better cheating apparatus, their just as f ucking crooked as the Dems. so they should be able to do it.
But I know they are just a bunch of pussies that only care about their pocketbooks so it won't happen.

The Republicans are in bed with the Democrats, it’s all one big Uniparty , “they” have no desire to fight for We The People, the Republicans hate Trump and his supporters just as much if not more than the Democrats.

Give a man a fish and he eats for a day. Give a man a welfare check, a forty ounce malt liquor, a crack pipe, an Obama phone, free health insurance. and some Air Jordan's and he votes Democrat for a lifetime.
IC B3

W
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
W
Comes a time when simply maintaining a a defensive posture is not enough in a battle.
The patrols need to be sent out. Then a full on offensive drawn up and kicked off.
War. It is ugly. But that will be exactly what it will take to hold this republic.

I seriously believe it is pure evil that has openly exposed itself. It will not be conquered by the human race. The Creator will have to call the shots.

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
lmao @ a bunch of old pussies that want to give up and die. This is exactly what the commies want y'all to do. Cowboy the f u c k up.

Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
Cheating aside, you people do realize that the demographics in America are changing RAPIDLY. Electing a "conservative" government at this point just ain't gonna happen. Too late.

M
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
M
Originally Posted by Stophel
Cheating aside, you people do realize that the demographics in America are changing RAPIDLY. Electing a "conservative" government at this point just ain't gonna happen. Too late.

^^^^^this

S
Campfire 'Bwana
OP Offline
Campfire 'Bwana
S

Politics is not the answer, hasn’t been for decades, we cannot elect our way out of this.

It’s time!

C
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
C
I swear that people who live in Minnesota remind me of Eeyore, that depressed donkey from Winnie the Pooh. Man, if they don't wake up every morning not knowing the whole world is out to get them, they can't get through the day. Yeah, "It's time!"

R
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
R
Originally Posted by ChuckKY
I swear that people who live in Minnesota remind me of Eeyore, that depressed donkey from Winnie the Pooh. Man, if they don't wake up every morning not knowing the whole world is out to get them, they can't get through the day. Yeah, "It's time!"

yep only unions can bring America back lol

A billion dollars will buy a lot of dominion voting machines in 2022

POLITICSNEWS
Unions Give More Than $1.1 Billion to Democrats, Liberal Gro
ups

Last edited by ribka; 02/21/21.
S
Campfire 'Bwana
OP Offline
Campfire 'Bwana
S

You are indeed a stupid f*ck.

S
Campfire 'Bwana
OP Offline
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Originally Posted by ribka

yep only unions can bring America back lol

A billion dollars will buy a lot of dominion voting machines in 2022

POLITICSNEWS
Unions Give More Than $1.1 Billion to Democrats, Liberal Gro
ups

touché

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter

Zapata county on the Texas border. Population 18,000, over 75 percent Hispanic. Voted red , first time in 100 years.
I think a lot of folks are going to be surprised in the future. Same sex marriage, men in women’s bathrooms, illegal immigration is not a winner with Hispanics or Blacks. Hasbeen

hasbeen
(Better a has been than a never was!)

NRA Patron member
Try to live your life where the preacher doesn't have to lie at your funeral
Page 4 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

323 members (10gaugemag, 2500HD, 300_savage, 1_deuce, 16penny, 260Remguy, 48 invisible), 2,519 guests, and 1,223 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,386
Posts18,469,686
Members73,931
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.