Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 3 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by JakeBlues
None of this will matter if they pass HR1, which is the exact opposite of the election reform that we need. In 2 years time, they can have a massive nationwide low accountability election fraud infrastructure in place.

This right here, Jake nailed it. If HR1 passes there will never again be a trustworthy election in this country.
This Democrat bill is a road map and recipe for continued election fraud. If this bill passes we won't be voting our way out of this mess.
HR1

HR1 Explained - The Federalist Papers

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
None of this will matter if they pass HR1, which is the exact opposite of the election reform that we need. In 2 years time, they can have a massive nationwide low accountability election fraud infrastructure in place.

Don't worry, it will pass with zero resistance.

Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by WayneShaw
They got away with the 2020 election steal, nobody will stop them from stealing any other election, as many as they want.

I agree, and in 2022, the voting fraud apparatus in place will be even more perfected than it was in Nov., 2020. The Communist Democrats are going to control Congress, the Senate, the White house, and all the D.C. bureaus, agencies, and the military, for many, many years to come. Doesn't hurt that they control the mainstream media, Hollywood, print, and academia, and much of standard religion.

They've been busy little beavers for 100 years and one helluva lot of people never noticed.

L.W.

"Always go straight forward, and if you meet the devil, cut him in two and go between the pieces." (William Sturgis, clipper ship captain, 1830s.)
P
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
P
Originally Posted by hasbeen1945
I personally think most Americans will have had all they want after 2 years. Joes killing jobs left and right. Not counting our Democrat friends who own guns. Even they are beginning to think he means what he says. They are coming after them.
Looks like Joes killing half the economy in New Mexico. How do you think they are going to vote. More of the same. I doubt it. Hasbeen

What a load of crap. Same old song, "Dem's comin' to git yer guns...".

The true hunter counts his achievement in proportion to the effort involved and the fairness of the sport. Saxton Pope
P
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
P
Originally Posted by rlott

Don't worry, it will pass with zero resistance.

HR1, or S1, is just what we need. It's called "democracy", after all.

The true hunter counts his achievement in proportion to the effort involved and the fairness of the sport. Saxton Pope
IC B2

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by Bristoe
Originally Posted by cra1948
It’s not about Republicans vs Democrats. It’s about politicians vs the rest of us.

That's a fact.
Yes.

M
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
M
Originally Posted by Paddler
Originally Posted by hasbeen1945
I personally think most Americans will have had all they want after 2 years. Joes killing jobs left and right. Not counting our Democrat friends who own guns. Even they are beginning to think he means what he says. They are coming after them.
Looks like Joes killing half the economy in New Mexico. How do you think they are going to vote. More of the same. I doubt it. Hasbeen

What a load of crap. Same old song, "Dem's comin' to git yer guns...".

I hope you get ass cancer.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Lunatics - Aliens in the barn.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Both the House and Senate can F U C K off, they're all scurrilous bastards in need of a long jump tied to a short rope.

"To compel a man to furnish funds for the propagation of ideas he disbelieves and abhors is sinful and tyrannical." -- Thomas Jefferson

We are all Rhodesians now.

R
Campfire Regular
Online Content
Campfire Regular
R
I would hate to be on a sports team with those of you who have quit before the game starts. Suck it up and figure out a way to beat them at their game you fatalist whiners.

IC B3

S
Campfire 'Bwana
OP Offline
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Originally Posted by rflshtr
I would hate to be on a sports team with those of you who have quit before the game starts. Suck it up and figure out a way to beat them at their game you fatalist whiners.

Kool, what’s the plan?

I all ears and eyes.

Give a man a fish and he eats for a day. Give a man a welfare check, a forty ounce malt liquor, a crack pipe, an Obama phone, free health insurance. and some Air Jordan's and he votes Democrat for a lifetime.
T
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
T
Originally Posted by rflshtr

The game was played November 4th and we got screwed. Since then we've been playing under protest and just like all games played under protest nothing changes. You have to be really naive to believe that you can make a difference by voting. The majority of US have a good idea of what needs to happen, problem is we're a bunch of pussies that have it to good and aren't willing to loose it to save the country.

Life is good live it while you can.
R
Campfire Regular
Online Content
Campfire Regular
R
The game has started for the election. The future is in front of us, not behind us. The plan surely is not to curl up in a fetal position and complain about 2020.

Last edited by rflshtr; 01/27/21.
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
We are not going to vote our way out of this schittfest.

"To compel a man to furnish funds for the propagation of ideas he disbelieves and abhors is sinful and tyrannical." -- Thomas Jefferson

We are all Rhodesians now.

B
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
B
Originally Posted by gonehuntin

And not everyone here believes that we will. In spite of Stevie Wonder's blind simplistic take on everyone but himself.

It's official. I missed the selfie deadline so I'm Maser's sock puppet because rene and the Polish half of the fubar twins have decided that I am.

ΜOΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ μολὼν λαβέ
S
Campfire 'Bwana
OP Offline
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Originally Posted by gonehuntin

Correct.

...and those that some are relaying on, or hoping to fix this before the next election, are the ones that can and will benefit from a fraudulent election system.. GA is a prime example of corruption from both parties.

Am (R) after the name is far from a guarantee that any type of solution is on their agenda.

Give a man a fish and he eats for a day. Give a man a welfare check, a forty ounce malt liquor, a crack pipe, an Obama phone, free health insurance. and some Air Jordan's and he votes Democrat for a lifetime.
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
After mid-term elections, the Dems will not control the House and Senate.

NRA Member - Life, Benefactor, Patron
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana

*** You are ignoring this user ***
Toggle the display of this post

You might want to consider terminating your trolling here Jon.

You are not anonymous.

[Linked Image from i.imgur.com]

Your wife Colleen turned 71 in September.

Your middle name is Alan.

You first registered with the democrats in Utah on October 30th 1986.

You live at 435x S Lynne Ln Holladay, Ut 84124-3643

Phone number Phone: (801) 277-717x

Prior to living where you do now, you lived at 785 E Empire Cir Salt Lake City.

That was from November 2000 to May 2013.

Now this is a friendly warning..

What might happen is perhaps a person who has a background as a professional investigator teaches a few people from the Campfire that you have been especially egregious to about places to go on the internet that are perfectly legal and contain all manner of public information/records. Think of that information as "threads that unravel a tapestry".

There is a LOT of your information that is out there in cyber space that has not been listed, since I am actually a pretty nice guy...

God forbid the fire members get a hold of certain public info..

Perhaps it is time to consider retiring from the Fire..

Karma paddled you.

Slaves get what they need. Free men get what they want.

Rehabilitation is way overrated.

Orwell wasn't wrong.

GOA member
disappointed NRA member

24HCF SEARCH
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by local_dirt

*** You are ignoring this user ***
Toggle the display of this post

You might want to consider terminating your trolling here Jon.

You are not anonymous.

[Linked Image from i.imgur.com]

Your wife Colleen turned 71 in September.

Your middle name is Alan.

You first registered with the democrats in Utah on October 30th 1986.

You live at 435x S Lynne Ln Holladay, Ut 84124-3643

Phone number Phone: (801) 277-717x

Prior to living where you do now, you lived at 785 E Empire Cir Salt Lake City.

That was from November 2000 to May 2013.

Now this is a friendly warning..

What might happen is perhaps a person who has a background as a professional investigator teaches a few people from the Campfire that you have been especially egregious to about places to go on the internet that are perfectly legal and contain all manner of public information/records. Think of that information as "threads that unravel a tapestry".

There is a LOT of your information that is out there in cyber space that has not been listed, since I am actually a pretty nice guy...

God forbid the fire members get a hold of certain public info..

Perhaps it is time to consider retiring from the Fire..

Karma paddled you.

Bravo. Nice work.

T
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
T
Y'all have forgotten about dominion already?

Their ain't gonna be no republican majority.

Page 3 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

615 members (160user, 1Longbow, 10gaugemag, 1936M71, 12344mag, 007FJ, 71 invisible), 2,324 guests, and 1,356 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,678
Posts18,493,839
Members73,977
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.