Home
Posted By: MM879 The COVID Shot - 01/28/21
I just returned from helping a senior get her COVID shot. The location was a University Hospital. The good news is it met all requirements and expectations. The bad news is at the rate their giving shots they will be at it for +5 years. Total throughput is about +500 a day. Something is wrong with the picture. They must be limited in some form. The data requirements are like a medical study trial. Five different locations full information was recorded.
If you are a young person forget getting a COVID shot till next years version. They are doing the beta testing on the seniors now.
Posted By: Jim_Conrad Re: The COVID Shot - 01/28/21
Well....they have had a good long run.....
Posted By: Bristoe Re: The COVID Shot - 01/28/21
Originally Posted by MM879
I just returned from helping a senior get her COVID shot. The location was a University Hospital. The good news is it met all requirements and expectations. The bad news is at the rate their giving shots they will be at it for +5 years. Total throughput is about +500 a day. Something is wrong with the picture. They must be limited in some form. The data requirements are like a medical study trial. Five different locations full information was recorded.
If you are a young person forget getting a COVID shot till next years version. They are doing the beta testing on the seniors now.

The day they expect me they'll only be giving 499.
Posted By: gunswizard Re: The COVID Shot - 01/28/21
Getting the vaccine is better than not getting it at all. Some states/locations are doing better than others, it's a disorganized mess. Hopefully it will get better, I have an appointment to get mine next Sunday.
Posted By: deflave Re: The COVID Shot - 01/28/21

Originally Posted by gunswizard
Getting the vaccine is better than not getting it at all. Some states/locations are doing better than others, it's a disorganized mess. Hopefully it will get better, I have an appointment to get mine next Sunday.

^^^COVTARD^^^
Posted By: deflave Re: The COVID Shot - 01/28/21

LOL
Posted By: yukon254 Re: The COVID Shot - 01/28/21

You sure ??

https://www.facebook.com/leigh.mason.9659/posts/469714827369307
Posted By: MM879 Re: The COVID Shot - 01/29/21
An added note to the discussion. There were many citizens of the the Greatest Generation there alone with lots of Boomers. I would estimate 50% were handicapped. I was proud to be helping one of them.
Posted By: jwp475 Re: The COVID Shot - 01/29/21

Can you provide a clinical study that supports your position?
Posted By: The_Real_Hawkeye Re: The COVID Shot - 01/29/21
Originally Posted by jwp475

Zero evidence has been proffered by the vaccine's developers that a single recipient of the vaccine received any level of immunity from COVID19 infection. Furthermore, there's an abundance of evidence that receiving any mRNA vaccine makes a future contraction of the disease many times more deadly than if you've never been vaccinated.
Originally Posted by The_Real_Hawkeye

Zero evidence has been proffered by the vaccine's developers that a single recipient of the vaccine received any level of immunity from COVID19 infection. Furthermore, there's an abundance of evidence that receiving any mRNA vaccine makes a future contraction of the disease many times more deadly than if you've never been vaccinated.

Yep, I wanted the non Wizard's reply, but he's no Wizard at all
Posted By: Paul_M Re: The COVID Shot - 01/29/21
Originally Posted by Jim_Conrad

Logan's Run?

Food for thought. You look like you might be starving.
COVID Immune Response

COVID Immune Response

That's mere speculation. That's not a substitute for demonstration.

COVID Immune Response

That's mere speculation. That's not a substitute for demonstration.

Your are entitled to your own opinion, not you own facts. The reported efficacy was 94% measured immune response, not immune opinion.
Posted By: Happy_Camper Re: The COVID Shot - 01/29/21

That's because the seniors are low testosterone and high compliant.

Besides, they use up all of those "benefits" that they worked their whole lives to earn. Senate is used to stealing that $ for their own desires.

MM879, here is a fact for you

The Moderna COVID‑19 Vaccine has not been approved or licensed by the US Food and Drug Administration (FDA), but has been authorized for emergency use by FDA, under an Emergency Use Authorization (EUA), to prevent Coronavirus Disease 2019 (COVID‑19) for use in individuals 18 years of age and older. There is no FDA-approved vaccine to prevent COVID‑19.
The EUA for the Moderna COVID‑19 Vaccine is in effect for the duration of the COVID‑19 EUA declaration justifying emergency use of the product, unless the declaration is terminated or the authorization is revoked sooner.

Your are entitled to your own opinion, not you own facts. The reported efficacy was 94% measured immune response, not immune opinion.

"Immune response" is by their definition. They have yet to demonstrate it once under laboratory conditions. Not once. In other words, expose someone to the disease after full "immune response" and demonstrate actual immunity. Alternatively, follow recipients afterwards, and demonstrate that, although exposed, they don't contract COVID19. That hasn't happened.

Immune response is by their definition. They have yet to demonstrate it once under laboratory conditions. Not once. In other words, expose someone to the disease after full "immune response" and demonstrate actual immunity. Alternatively, follow them afterwards, and demonstrate that, although exposed, they don't contract COVID19.

I believe all the vaccine will do is lesson symptoms not full immunity
Posted By: Happy_Camper Re: The COVID Shot - 01/29/21

Immune response is by their definition. They have yet to demonstrate it once under laboratory conditions. Not once. In other words, expose someone to the disease after full "immune response" and demonstrate actual immunity. Alternatively, follow them afterwards, and demonstrate that, although exposed, they don't contract COVID19.

That is the manufacturers claims, but it has not been proven.

Not even that has been demonstrated.
Posted By: gitem_12 Re: The COVID Shot - 01/29/21

did all of the syphilis ridden dick you suck in back alleys make you stupid or were you just born that way?
The COVID ward workers prove the immunity theory daily.
Posted By: jaguartx Re: The COVID Shot - 01/29/21
Originally Posted by Bristoe

The day they expect me they'll only be giving 499.

Youre smarter than the average bear.
Originally Posted by gitem_12

did all of the syphilis ridden dick you suck in back alleys make you stupid or were you just born that way?

He's a congenital dumbass.

They take extreme precautions against contraction. You'd have to show a significant difference in rate of contraction prior to their being vaccinated and afterwards (all other factors being held constant) to prove your point. Do you have that?

I'd like to see your data on this

I'd like to see your fata on this

Data?

Data?

Yes DATA typo or spell check

Data?
Yes DATA typo or spell check

Well, you could have meant feta, which is a delicious cheese popular in Greek cuisine. LOL.

They take extreme precautions against contraction. You'd have to show a significant difference in rate of contraction prior to their being vaccinated and afterwards (all other factors being held constant) to prove your point. Do you have that?

"Screening asymptomatic health care personnel for COVID-19 not recommended by experts", Look for yourself.
Posted By: dogcatcher223 Re: The COVID Shot - 01/29/21
You can still get it:

"While evidence from clinical trials indicated the currently licensed vaccines are highly effective, it remains possible that people who are fully vaccinated could still acquire asymptomatic SARS-CoV-2 infection, or attenuated infection.
People who are fully vaccinated need to continue to practice physical distancing, avoid social groups and gatherings, and wear face masks at all times when in public places
Healthcare providers should continue to follow all recommended infection control and personal protective equipment (PPE) guidance"

The vaccines are not FDA approved but have been issued Emergency Use Authorization only
Originally Posted by dogcatcher223
You can still get it:

"While evidence from clinical trials indicated the currently licensed vaccines are highly effective, it remains possible that people who are fully vaccinated could still acquire asymptomatic SARS-CoV-2 infection, or attenuated infection.
People who are fully vaccinated need to continue to practice physical distancing, avoid social groups and gatherings, and wear face masks at all times when in public places
Healthcare providers should continue to follow all recommended infection control and personal protective equipment (PPE) guidance"

In medical trials if a patient suddenly recovers and is cured they are normally excluded from the trial. They will claim that the patient was misdiagnosed to protect the validity of the remaining trial. Dropped data. This method is used as information is developed about the main question of the trial. The methods of the trial rarely change.
Posted By: Bristoe Re: The COVID Shot - 01/29/21
https://www.lifesitenews.com/news/f...accines-the-pandemic-is-effectively-over
Posted By: EthanEdwards Re: The COVID Shot - 01/29/21
Originally Posted by Paul_M
Originally Posted by Jim_Conrad

Logan's Run?
We're all 29...

Thanks for posting this. Incompetence cannot explain what's going on with respect to this "vaccine." There must be some evil intent behind it.
Posted By: mtnsnake Re: The COVID Shot - 01/29/21
Might be good when they get a true vaccine. Especial one that does not alter your DNA. Until then NO!
Posted By: Joel/AK Re: The COVID Shot - 01/29/21
I'll pass for now. If you still gotta follow the same fear mandates after getting the shots (it's not a frickin vaccine) then they don't know shidt and just pumping crap into you to make you feel better.

You know what your "believe" is worth to others?
Posted By: rj112275 Re: The COVID Shot - 01/29/21
Had COVID. Had both doses of Pfizer vaccine. Don’t really care about it any longer. Work as a frontline healthcare worker. I’m tired of wearing masks. That is all.

The vaccines are not FDA approved but have been issued Emergency Use Authorization only

Great point most arent aware of, in fact, there is no FDA approved treatment or meds for Covid disease.
Originally Posted by rj112275
Had COVID. Had both doses of Pfizer vaccine. Don’t really care about it any longer. Work as a frontline healthcare worker. I’m tired of wearing masks. That is all.

Good luck.
Posted By: dogcatcher223 Re: The COVID Shot - 01/29/21

Our hospital said you need to still wear masks and PPE regardless of receiving the vaccine.
Posted By: efw Re: The COVID Shot - 01/29/21

Our hospital said you need to still wear masks and PPE regardless of receiving the vaccine.

The game of “Simon says” just keeps going.

I can totally understand and folks 70 & older might want this vaccine but my family & I had it and for us in lower risk groups it was barely a flu. Ain’t no way I’m subjecting my family to guinea pig status for such a highly survivable disease we already have some resistance to.

If it weren’t for the hype I’d not have missed a day of work tho I did miss the flavor of my meals for a couple weeks.

My waist line benefited.
Posted By: gunswizard Re: The COVID Shot - 01/29/21
Tired of all the negative B.S. back and forth, get the vaccine, wear a mask or not. It's still a free country, do as you please just please STFU with all the bickering on the internet.
Tired of all the negative B.S. back and forth, get the vaccine, wear a mask or not. It's still a free country, do as you please just please STFU with all the bickering on the internet.

Yeah, we need to stop forcing you to click on this thread. Sorry about that. It won't happen again.
Posted By: efw Re: The COVID Shot - 01/30/21

Please re-read your post with an ear for irony.

Also note that we’re not talking about freedom we’re talking about an apparent excuse to remove freedom.

To the extent that people want to practice what they as individuals deem prudent caution I have absolutely no issue.

When the authorities started shutting down businesses and using my community, family, and me as a social engineering experiment they crossed a line.

Your conflation of those things proves how effective it’s all been.
Posted By: dogcatcher223 Re: The COVID Shot - 01/30/21
I'm the only one in my company not vaccinated...what's the point? I still have to wear a mask at my desk regardless, we all do.
Posted By: efw Re: The COVID Shot - 01/30/21
Our gracious governess has allowed restaurants to open but then...

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]

The science says COVID spreads at a higher rate after 10 am? Not sure when in the morning it stops it’s nefarious activity; that hasn’t been made clear.

Perhaps she’ll enlighten us as to what the studies say... but I don’t think she feels obligated.
Posted By: dassa Re: The COVID Shot - 01/30/21

Unless they were all getting sick before the vaccine, but stopped getting sick after they got it, it doesn't prove anything. And that would more likely just show that immunity was developed through the body's natural immune system.

Yeah, we need to stop forcing you to click on this thread. Sorry about that. It won't happen again.

Lol
Posted By: The_Real_Hawkeye Re: The COVID Shot - 01/30/21
Originally Posted by efw

Please re-read your post with an ear for irony.

Also note that we’re not talking about freedom we’re talking about an apparent excuse to remove freedom.

To the extent that people want to practice what they as individuals deem prudent caution I have absolutely no issue.

When the authorities started shutting down businesses and using my community, family, and me as a social engineering experiment they crossed a line.

Your conflation of those things proves how effective it’s all been.

Bingo! Well said.
Posted By: joken2 Re: The COVID Shot - 01/30/21

Week before last was talking with a close friend who is a long time health care professional and comes in direct contact with patients daily. This person said they were having to attend mandatory "instructional" meetings on how to basically 'sell' people on getting the covid-19 vaccine inoculations. Said they were given a list of government 'approved' scripted responses to questions and concerns likely to be asked about the vaccine.
Posted By: Gus Re: The COVID Shot - 01/30/21
i figure as fast as the virus is mutating, we'll need a booster update every 6 months until they can get it stopped in it's tracks.

meanwhile there's no tellin' what the chicoms are cooking up in their kitchen for the next entre.

might be as well off putting a witch doctor on the payroll fulltime.
Posted By: jwp475 Re: The COVID Shot - 01/30/21
Originally Posted by Gus
i figure as fast as the virus is mutating, we'll need a booster update every 6 months until they can get it stopped in it's tracks.

meanwhile there's no tellin' what the chicoms are cooking up in their kitchen for the next entre.

might be as well off putting a witch doctor on the payroll fulltime.

How do you stop a virus in it's tracks? Has a virus ever been stopped in it's tracks?
Originally Posted by joken2

Week before last was talking with a close friend who is a long time health care professional and comes in direct contact with patients daily. This person said they were having to attend mandatory "instructional" meetings on how to basically 'sell' people on getting the covid-19 vaccine inoculations. Said they were given a list of government 'approved' scripted responses to questions and concerns likely to be asked about the vaccine.

I saw a report on this yesterday. One approach is to suggest that refusing the vaccine is an indication of cowardice. This is designed to get men to take it for fear of being thought less manly if they do not.

For women, they suggest that failing to take the vaccine will cause them to transmit COVID19 to someone down the road who will suffer and die because of her selfishness.

I saw a report on this yesterday. One approach is to suggest that refusing the vaccine is an indication of cowardice. This is designed to get men to take it for fear of being thought less manly if they do not.

For women, they suggest that failing to take the vaccine will cause them to transmit COVID19 to someone down the road who will suffer and die because of her selfishness.

I am not taking the vaccine, end of story
Posted By: IKE Re: The COVID Shot - 01/30/21
I had vaccination #1 at the VA a little over 24 hrs. ago and other than a very slight discomfort at the injection point I feel fine.......#2 is scheduled for Feb. 19th.

I've talked to two people I know that have already had #2 and they both said pretty much the same thing......#1 was a piece of cake but #2 left them both feeling very fatigued and all their joints ached.

As far as the aching joints go one fella said that his hands ached so bad that it felt like someone had beat them with a rubber mallet.

Still have had no luck finding a place for mama to get her first vaccination but I'm definitely trying.
Posted By: HuntnShoot Re: The COVID Shot - 01/30/21

I'm going to start conflating vaccines with sex. Getting penetrated and injected. If you want it, you're gay, dude. If you like it, ladies, more power to you, but do you want to be forced?
Posted By: MM879 Re: The COVID Shot - 01/30/21

So you say doctors are selling a free vaccine? That box of rocks has nothing on you.
Posted By: Steve Re: The COVID Shot - 01/30/21

How do you stop a virus in it's tracks? Has a virus ever been stopped in it's tracks?

er... smallpox?
Originally Posted by Steve

er... smallpox?

Flu common cold, herpes, etc
Posted By: joken2 Re: The COVID Shot - 01/30/21

So you say doctors are selling a free vaccine? That box of rocks has nothing on you.

Serious question, ...are you for real or just trying to make a funny?
Posted By: renegade50 Re: The COVID Shot - 01/30/21
Originally Posted by jaguartx

Great point most arent aware of, in fact, there is no FDA approved treatment or meds for Covid disease.

Unca suga had us take PB ( pyrogostimine bromide) tablets 3 week daily doseage,s prior to ground invasion during desert storm.
To prep our central nervous systems for possible nerve agent the sand n i g g e r s might use.
All in conjunction with use if needed with 3 sets of 2 pam cholride and antropine shots.
And if ya was still showing symptoms your battle buddy was supposed ta zap ya up with a Canna shot( sp?) to isolate your central nervous system from the C2 or C3 vertebrae area to your brain from further damage.

All intramuscular shots in your thigh muscle groups.
Fughing needles once your pressure activate em agsinst your thigh.
Literally 3 inches long and pulsating shoot a stream of fluid with force 3 to 4 ft in the air.
Medics put on a demo for us using mre outer bags to simulate skin layers and activate the fughing things.
JFC ........

We was shown late 50,s and 60,s films to reassure us it all worked.
On horse, pigs, cows, chickens
Ect ect ect.
Footage from Dugway with all these animals in trench and foxhole systems getting hit with VX .
Everyone of em down for the count in 5 mins or less.

Thing is .
It takes way less amount of nerve agent exposure to screw a human up than a less complex brain and CNS in other mammals.
In another film cause they didnt show us the trench line livestock being "saved"... LOL!!!

They put one drop of VX in horses eye.
5 mins later.
Down for the count.

They gave him the 3 sets of nerve agent shots .
Didnt have the PB tabs or canna protocol back then.
Did the buddy assist mobilty get you on your feet moving thing again with mr ed...
Thing was shaking and slobbering like a meth head going thru DT,s
Mr horse probably fugged up for the rest of its short life needless to say .

This was all supposed to reassure us grunt types we had nothing to worry about other than some pain and shaking from getting hit with nerve agent and doing the shots to recover.

I told SSG Matts one of my fellow squad leaders.
Dude if Im that fugged up and you guys do all that schit to me.
Put a 5.56 thru my noggin cause I aint being Christopher reeves in a blowpipe wheel chair for however long the rest of my schitty life might be.

I aint never slept the same since them PB tabs leading up to Desert storm.

Many and I mean many guys had ALOT of varied symptoms and reactions to those PB tabs.

During OIF1 the PB tablet protocol did not exist.
Very few of us left from desert storm that even knew of its useage.
Probably about 12 to 15 of us total in a battalion of a little over 600.

But yet we had the 3 sets of nerve agent shots and the Canna shot in our promask carriers

Badically the Gist of it all
The PB tablets were a non FDA approved central nervous system med also for emergency useage.

With 0 long term case studies.

Trusting unca suga at times can bite ya in the azz.....
Many vets on here know that schit from their time.

I would be real leary of a engineered DNA/RNA modifier to trigger some sort of immune response.
But that is JMO....

I will not take the C19 shot until they somehow force me too.
Physically or finacially thru my retirement pay or VA rating pay.
That is something I can see them doing to mil retirees eventually if ya dont take their shots.
Already getting emails about shot availability thru Tricare and VA.

Delete that schit unread........

er... smallpox?

Smallpox, like polio, is a type of virus that doesn't mutate, so eradication is possible with vaccination. Coronaviruses like COVID19 (SARS 1 and 2) and the common cold, and influenza (not a coronavirus) are rapidly mutating, so cannot be eradicated via vaccination.
Posted By: Gus Re: The COVID Shot - 01/30/21

er... smallpox?

polio?

so, i probably don't need the vaccine but do want to be safe.

i already have much in my favor as do some others: have had measles, mumps, etc; have neanderthal bloodlines, take vit. d and others. do sunshine. various herbs. type O blood.

i'm sure there's several other factors in my favor. but still i don't want to leave no rock unturned.

the moderna vaccine is working so far. haven't had the virus that i know of.

but i stay alone and carry a sword as much as possible.

er... smallpox?

Smallpox, like polio, is a type of virus that doesn't mutate, so eradication is possible with vaccination. Coronaviruses like COVID19 (SARS 1 and 2) and the common cold, and influenza (not a coronavirus) are rapidly mutating, so cannot be eradicated via vaccination.

Anyone exposed to cowpix didn't get smallpox, they used a small injection of cowpox to trigger the immune system. It was a real and natural vaccine

Posted By: Steve Re: The COVID Shot - 01/30/21

er... smallpox?

I know. Those are RNA viruses and are prone to mutate. Polio is also an RNA virus. Not sure why we don't need regular vaccine updates for it.

Anyone exposed to cowpix didn't get smallpox, they used a small injection of vowpox to trigger the immune system. It was a real and natural vaccine

Correct. And, guess what. There are at least two strains of the common cold that, if you contract one of them, it appears that you have 100% immunity from contracting COVID19. All they'd need to do is isolate one of those two cold strains, make an injectable form, and offer it to the public. Bingo! Natural immunity for everyone after three or four days of a mild cold. It's possible a weakened (or dead) cold germ could work, too.
Posted By: Joel/AK Re: The COVID Shot - 01/30/21
If someone wants the shot, more power to you. When they come out with a true vaccine, I might think about it.

Covid cured cancer, flu and common cold along with killing common sense. Not bad for an election year. Maybe in 4 years something will happen to cure covid
Posted By: Etoh Re: The COVID Shot - 01/30/21
The main problem isn't with the disease states themselves. Its the differences in the nomenclature for similar methodologies. Terms such as vaccine and other outdated terms really don't mean anything when genetic mapping allowed large libraries of gene and protein mappings. These libraries can and are Data Mined for protein analogs, enantiomers, and chemicals either using Combinatorial Mathematics techniques or Neural Nets. The current vaccines are the cheapest, fastest, to the end user, improving up through the J&J types.

chemical or proteins that can be used on a daily basis, such as the ARB types, take more time and money.

This communication problem has been recognized, for some time but in the last 5 or so years has taken the form of international researchers and clinicians, currently using a term Science Technical Medicine.This field will evolve and provide a communication route between people working in the field and the incredible advance in research.
Posted By: Etoh Re: The COVID Shot - 01/30/21
Around here its called . Death to Downwinders.
Posted By: ribka Re: The COVID Shot - 01/30/21
I remember taking those. It did phug up quite a few guys in my unit

Originally Posted by renegade50

Unca suga had us take PB ( pyrogostimine bromide) tablets 3 week daily doseage,s prior to ground invasion during desert storm.
To prep our central nervous systems for possible nerve agent the sand n i g g e r s might use.
All in conjunction with use if needed with 3 sets of 2 pam cholride and antropine shots.
And if ya was still showing symptoms your battle buddy was supposed ta zap ya up with a Canna shot( sp?) to isolate your central nervous system from the C2 or C3 vertebrae area to your brain from further damage.

Literally 3 inches long and pulsating shoot a stream of fluid with force 3 to 4 ft in the air.
Medics put on a demo for us using mre outer bags to simulate skin layers and activate the fughing things.
JFC ........

Ect ect ect.
Footage from Dugway with all these animals in trench and foxhole systems getting hit with VX .

Thing is .
It takes way less amount of nerve agent exposure to screw a human up than a less complex brain and CNS in other mammals.
In another film cause they didnt show us the trench line livestock being "saved"... LOL!!!

5 mins later.
Down for the count.

Did the buddy assist mobilty get you on your feet moving thing again with mr ed...

This was all supposed to reassure us grunt types we had nothing to worry about other than some pain and shaking from getting hit with nerve agent and doing the shots to recover.

Put a 5.56 thru my noggin cause I aint being Christopher reeves in a blowpipe wheel chair for however long the rest of my schitty life might be.

Many and I mean many guys had ALOT of varied symptoms and reactions to those PB tabs.

But yet we had the 3 sets of nerve agent shots and the Canna shot in our promask carriers

The PB tablets were a non FDA approved central nervous system med also for emergency useage.

I would be real leary of a engineered DNA/RNA modifier to trigger some sort of immune response.
But that is JMO....

That is something I can see them doing to mil retirees eventually if ya dont take their shots.

Posted By: Tyrone Re: The COVID Shot - 01/30/21
https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=469714827369307&id=100029923818631&sfnsn=mo
Originally Posted by Joel/AK
If someone wants the shot, more power to you. When they come out with a true vaccine, I might think about it.

Covid cured cancer, flu and common cold along with killing common sense. Not bad for an election year. Maybe in 4 years something will happen to cure covid

This will be the last year COVID19 is even a legitimate problem. It's going the way of SARS1. These things have been coming around for a very long time, and they typically last a year or two, tops, and that without a vaccine. SARS1 had an 11% death rate for those who contracted it. No case has been discovered since 2004, without any vaccine. It lasted less than two years, all by itself. That's the typical pattern.
Posted By: Jackson_Handy Re: The COVID Shot - 01/30/21
Why would anyone need a vaccination for a cold?
Posted By: goalie Re: The COVID Shot - 01/30/21

JFC ........

Ect ect ect.

Thing is .

5 mins later.
Down for the count.

But that is JMO....

I work at a VA now and have been given zero flack for not taking the vaccine. They won't think about "making" people take it until they run out of people wanting the damn thing.

My experience pre-desert shield/storm is similar to yours.

Coward! 😀
Originally Posted by dassa

Coward! 😀

Real men take the vaccine.
Posted By: Joel/AK Re: The COVID Shot - 01/30/21
Originally Posted by goalie

JFC ........

Ect ect ect.

Thing is .

5 mins later.
Down for the count.

But that is JMO....

I work at a VA now and have been given zero flack for not taking the vaccine. They won't think about "making" people take it until they run out of people wanting the damn thing.

Under emergency order, they can't mandate you take it. If it was possible, trust me the flu shot would be mandated and that shot isn't even under emergency use.

Employers can try and mandate it, it would make your life rough fighting it, if that's your choice, and it would end up in court.

I'm not an anti-vaxxer, I just want a long term study that lasted longer than 6 months.
Posted By: goalie Re: The COVID Shot - 01/30/21
Originally Posted by Joel/AK
Originally Posted by goalie

JFC ........

Ect ect ect.

Thing is .

5 mins later.
Down for the count.

But that is JMO....

Under emergency order, they can't mandate you take it. If it was possible, trust me the flu shot would be mandated and that shot isn't even under emergency use.

Employers can try and mandate it, it would make your life rough fighting it, if that's your choice, and it would end up in court.

I'm not an anti-vaxxer, I just want a long term study that lasted longer than 6 months.

I get the flu shot yearly.

I have no plans to take any mRNA vaccine until full length trials are published and peer reviewed.
Posted By: BobBrown Re: The COVID Shot - 01/30/21

This one time at gunsmith camp......

😆
Posted By: Idaho_Shooter Re: The COVID Shot - 01/30/21
You can still get it:

I think that is what 95% efficacy means.

And masks have been bullschitt from the getgo.
© 24hourcampfire