Hop To
Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 4 5
M
MM879 Offline OP
Campfire Regular
OP Offline
Campfire Regular
M
I just returned from helping a senior get her COVID shot. The location was a University Hospital. The good news is it met all requirements and expectations. The bad news is at the rate their giving shots they will be at it for +5 years. Total throughput is about +500 a day. Something is wrong with the picture. They must be limited in some form. The data requirements are like a medical study trial. Five different locations full information was recorded.
If you are a young person forget getting a COVID shot till next years version. They are doing the beta testing on the seniors now.

Last edited by MM879; 01/28/21.
GB1

J
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
J
Well....they have had a good long run.....

I am MAGA.
B
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
B
Originally Posted by MM879
I just returned from helping a senior get her COVID shot. The location was a University Hospital. The good news is it met all requirements and expectations. The bad news is at the rate their giving shots they will be at it for +5 years. Total throughput is about +500 a day. Something is wrong with the picture. They must be limited in some form. The data requirements are like a medical study trial. Five different locations full information was recorded.
If you are a young person forget getting a COVID shot till next years version. They are doing the beta testing on the seniors now.

The day they expect me they'll only be giving 499.

G
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
G
Getting the vaccine is better than not getting it at all. Some states/locations are doing better than others, it's a disorganized mess. Hopefully it will get better, I have an appointment to get mine next Sunday.

Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage

Originally Posted by gunswizard
Getting the vaccine is better than not getting it at all. Some states/locations are doing better than others, it's a disorganized mess. Hopefully it will get better, I have an appointment to get mine next Sunday.

^^^COVTARD^^^

Originally Posted by Geno67
Trump being classless,tasteless and clueless as usual.
Originally Posted by Judman
Sorry, trump is a no tax payin pile of shiit.
Originally Posted by KSMITH
My young wife decided to play the field and had moved several dudes into my house
IC B2

Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage

LOL

Originally Posted by Geno67
Trump being classless,tasteless and clueless as usual.
Originally Posted by Judman
Sorry, trump is a no tax payin pile of shiit.
Originally Posted by KSMITH
My young wife decided to play the field and had moved several dudes into my house
Y
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Y

You sure ??

https://www.facebook.com/leigh.mason.9659/posts/469714827369307

M
MM879 Offline OP
Campfire Regular
OP Offline
Campfire Regular
M
An added note to the discussion. There were many citizens of the the Greatest Generation there alone with lots of Boomers. I would estimate 50% were handicapped. I was proud to be helping one of them.

J
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
J

Can you provide a clinical study that supports your position?

I got banned on another web site for a debate that happened on this site. That's a first
T
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
T
Originally Posted by jwp475

Zero evidence has been proffered by the vaccine's developers that a single recipient of the vaccine received any level of immunity from COVID19 infection. Furthermore, there's an abundance of evidence that receiving any mRNA vaccine makes a future contraction of the disease many times more deadly than if you've never been vaccinated.

IC B3

J
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
J
Originally Posted by The_Real_Hawkeye

Zero evidence has been proffered by the vaccine's developers that a single recipient of the vaccine received any level of immunity from COVID19 infection. Furthermore, there's an abundance of evidence that receiving any mRNA vaccine makes a future contraction of the disease many times more deadly than if you've never been vaccinated.

Yep, I wanted the non Wizard's reply, but he's no Wizard at all

I got banned on another web site for a debate that happened on this site. That's a first
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by Jim_Conrad
Well....they have had a good long run.....

Logan's Run?

Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla
M
MM879 Offline OP
Campfire Regular
OP Offline
Campfire Regular
M

Food for thought. You look like you might be starving.
COVID Immune Response

T
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
T

COVID Immune Response

That's mere speculation. That's not a substitute for demonstration.

M
MM879 Offline OP
Campfire Regular
OP Offline
Campfire Regular
M

COVID Immune Response

That's mere speculation. That's not a substitute for demonstration.

Your are entitled to your own opinion, not you own facts. The reported efficacy was 94% measured immune response, not immune opinion.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter

That's because the seniors are low testosterone and high compliant.

Besides, they use up all of those "benefits" that they worked their whole lives to earn. Senate is used to stealing that $ for their own desires.

J
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
J

MM879, here is a fact for you

The Moderna COVID‑19 Vaccine has not been approved or licensed by the US Food and Drug Administration (FDA), but has been authorized for emergency use by FDA, under an Emergency Use Authorization (EUA), to prevent Coronavirus Disease 2019 (COVID‑19) for use in individuals 18 years of age and older. There is no FDA-approved vaccine to prevent COVID‑19.
The EUA for the Moderna COVID‑19 Vaccine is in effect for the duration of the COVID‑19 EUA declaration justifying emergency use of the product, unless the declaration is terminated or the authorization is revoked sooner.

Last edited by jwp475; 01/29/21.

T
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
T

Your are entitled to your own opinion, not you own facts. The reported efficacy was 94% measured immune response, not immune opinion.

"Immune response" is by their definition. They have yet to demonstrate it once under laboratory conditions. Not once. In other words, expose someone to the disease after full "immune response" and demonstrate actual immunity. Alternatively, follow recipients afterwards, and demonstrate that, although exposed, they don't contract COVID19. That hasn't happened.

J
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
J

Immune response is by their definition. They have yet to demonstrate it once under laboratory conditions. Not once. In other words, expose someone to the disease after full "immune response" and demonstrate actual immunity. Alternatively, follow them afterwards, and demonstrate that, although exposed, they don't contract COVID19.

I believe all the vaccine will do is lesson symptoms not full immunity

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter

Immune response is by their definition. They have yet to demonstrate it once under laboratory conditions. Not once. In other words, expose someone to the disease after full "immune response" and demonstrate actual immunity. Alternatively, follow them afterwards, and demonstrate that, although exposed, they don't contract COVID19.

I believe all the vaccine will do is lesson symptoms not full immunity

That is the manufacturers claims, but it has not been proven.

Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 4 5

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

328 members (17CalFan, 10Glocks, 160user, 12344mag, 1lessdog, 1lesfox, 31 invisible), 1,894 guests, and 1,055 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,873
Posts18,478,779
Members73,947
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.