Home
Posted By: szihn FBI....Cops - 02/06/21
https://www.informationliberation.com/?id=62037
Posted By: reivertom Re: FBI....Cops - 02/06/21
Beria would be proud. Stalin would approve.
Posted By: 12344mag Re: FBI....Cops - 02/06/21
“Medical examiners did not find signs that the officer sustained any blunt force trauma, so investigators believe that early reports that he was fatally struck by a fire extinguisher are not true.”

Imagine that!
Posted By: ol_mike Re: FBI....Cops - 02/06/21
smile
Posted By: 280shooter Re: FBI....Cops - 02/06/21
Liberals lie.
Posted By: Bristoe Re: FBI....Cops - 02/06/21
At one point I saw the video of the guy getting hit with the fire extinguisher. The guy that swung it didn't put much on it and it more or less glanced off the cops shoulder. The cop had turned away and it seemed more like the guy was making a statement rather than really trying to injure the cop. The cop didn't react much to it.

When I saw it I knew the whole narrative about a cop being killed by a guy with a fire extinguisher was bunk. Nobody got killed by that little bump. In fact, I'll bet that it wasn't even the same cop.

My opinion, the media had a video of somebody bumping a cop with a fire extinguisher, then another cop died of something,...maybe a heart attack,...and the media used the video to say that somebody killed a cop with a fire extinguisher.
Posted By: The_Real_Hawkeye Re: FBI....Cops - 02/06/21

They refer to the event at the Capital building as "the deadly insurrection." Now that's what I call objective reporting. Cities in flames, tens of millions of dollars in property damage, hundreds injured, police stations overrun, police cars overturned and lit on fire in the streets, many killed, just weeks prior, were called by them "mostly peaceful protests."

[Linked Image from a57.foxnews.com]
Posted By: The_Real_Hawkeye Re: FBI....Cops - 02/06/21
Originally Posted by Bristoe
At one point I saw the video of the guy getting hit with the fire extinguisher. The guy that swung it didn't put much on it and it more or less glanced off the cops shoulder. The cop had turned away and it seemed more like the guy was making a statement rather than really trying to injure the cop. The cop didn't react much to it.

When I saw it I knew the whole narrative about a cop being killed by a guy with a fire extinguisher was bunk. Nobody got killed by that little bump. In fact, I'll bet that it wasn't even the same cop.

My opinion, the media had a video of somebody bumping a cop with a fire extinguisher, then another cop died of something,...maybe a heart attack,...and the media used the video to say that somebody killed a cop with a fire extinguisher.

Exactly. Marxist level propaganda.
Posted By: Borchardt Re: FBI....Cops - 02/06/21
Does anyone remember when Susan Rosenberg and the May 19 Communists set off a bomb in the US Senate? No one was killed, but they were targeting GOP Senators, effed up the room but no injuries. Miss Rosenberg, of Barnard, no less, went to the slammer. She was pardoned by William Jefferson Blythe Clinton on his last day in office.
Posted By: Jackson_Handy Re: FBI....Cops - 02/06/21

What's your take boysen bandito
Posted By: TrueGrit Re: FBI....Cops - 02/06/21
The way it worked out, it's a shame that the protesters didn't burn the Capitol to below ground level.
Posted By: OldmanoftheSea Re: FBI....Cops - 02/06/21
Originally Posted by 12344mag
“Medical examiners did not find signs that the officer sustained any blunt force trauma, so investigators believe that early reports that he was fatally struck by a fire extinguisher are not true.”

Imagine that!

Not to mention that he was back at the station when he got called home....

But the MSM made a mistake.
He died of a stroke, not being stroked with a fire extinguisher...

Thing was
The other injuries were people hurt when they fell. And the only rally goer casualties were strokes/ heart attacks.
So in reality 'Ms. Babbitt was the only event related death...
If they didn't have several deaths their plan was really out the window.
Posted By: ltppowell Re: FBI....Cops - 02/06/21
It WILL be the FBI and police that come for you, but not as they stand now. The police have to be run off and replaced with (enter dictator)'s criminals. You've witnessed this beginning in the last few months. Study your history...it's how they've always done it.
Posted By: slabslapper Re: FBI....Cops - 02/07/21
You are precisely correct LT...

Stay safe.
Posted By: Old_Toot Re: FBI....Cops - 02/07/21
Originally Posted by Borchardt
Does anyone remember when Susan Rosenberg and the May 19 Communists set off a bomb in the US Senate? No one was killed, but they were targeting GOP Senators, effed up the room but no injuries. Miss Rosenberg, of Barnard, no less, went to the slammer. She was pardoned by William Jefferson Blythe Clinton on his last day in office.

Pardoned by a good ole southern white boy.

My my. Who would have thought that?
Posted By: ltppowell Re: FBI....Cops - 02/07/21
Originally Posted by Old_Toot

Certainly not a snowbird that lit.
Originally Posted by ltppowell

Almost as good as another good ole southern white boy and true to the bone native Texan, Lyndon Baines Johnson.

While we’re at it let’s toss in Jimmy Carter and Baby Bush.
Posted By: Diesel Re: FBI....Cops - 02/07/21
It WILL be the FBI and police that come for you, but not as they stand now. The police have to be run off and replaced with (enter dictator)'s criminals. You've witnessed this beginning in the last few months. Study your history...it's how they've always done it.

Agreed

Almost as good as another good ole southern white boy and true to the bone native Texan, Lyndon Baines Johnson.

There are plenty liberals in the South for you guys to prop up. That's nothing new.
Posted By: steve4102 Re: FBI....Cops - 02/07/21

Bull Schit, they have no need to run off the current crop.
Originally Posted by TrueGrit
The way it worked out, it's a shame that the protesters didn't burn the Capitol to below ground level.

Well, looks like the FBI will making a visit to the Grit house soon.
Posted By: cs2blue Re: FBI....Cops - 02/07/21
In addiction to the two deceased LEOs, many were beaten terribly by the mob. One of them was brought into the triage center with his eye hanging from the socket. Not many details about them other then the initial reports. Also the investigation of the shooting of the female...... not a word. Last, any LEO that can be identified present at the demonstration, and not in involved in the entry into the building is being suspended and investigated for wrong doing. I guess I, we, no longer have first amendment rights we in the role as citizen. I guess even when off duty we are not citizens. I am surprised we are permitted to vote! I am aware of one officer from a local PD. that was there (DC) and he is suspended and under investigation. He left the mall area when the whole thing went sideways.
Posted By: GhettoSportman Re: FBI....Cops - 02/07/21
+1 Amen brother! The insanity just gets worse every day!
Posted By: cs2blue Re: FBI....Cops - 02/07/21
At this stage of this mess. I am reluctant to believe anything that is media generated under the label of "news" and anything pushed out from this current regime. We are now a "manipulated information society". Conform or be dealt with.
Posted By: RAS Re: FBI....Cops - 02/07/21
Compare this with BLM, who did billions in damage and then got over a billion dollars from corporate shakedowns.
They're still at it...every day.

https://twitter.com/i/status/1358215657641361410
Posted By: deflave Re: FBI....Cops - 02/07/21

How's retirement?

Grin...

Indeed.

https://mobile.twitter.com/CassandraRules/status/1357532180751282177
Originally Posted by deflave

How's retirement?

Grin...

About 100 hours a week.

But I AM retired from the ghetto.
The agenda is clear. Get rid of the good guys and replace them with bad guys.

https://www.foxnews.com/media/capitol-riot-media-athletes-echo-biden-by-vilifying-police

There are plenty liberals in the South for you guys to prop up. That's nothing new.

Seems it was their own home states that propped them up.

How's retirement?

Grin...

About 100 hours a week.

You were writing Grants requests from the ghetto?
The agenda is clear. Get rid of the good guys and replace them with bad guys.

https://www.foxnews.com/media/capitol-riot-media-athletes-echo-biden-by-vilifying-police

“Good Guys”, surely you jest.

How's retirement?

Grin...

About 100 hours a week.

You were writing Grants requests from the ghetto?

Yup.

https://www.nbcdfw.com/news/local/p...-miserable-city-in-america-study/273436/
© 24hourcampfire