Home
Posted By: hatari Why Isn't Hillary in Prison? - 02/10/21
This was a question we all asked for the last 4 years. Certainly Pizza-gate and her funding the phony Steele dossier are enough to indict her. My answer was a simple political reason:

We don't seek revenge on former Presidents, or in this case former First Ladies. That is the playbook of Banana Republics, and is the reason despots cling to power and never want to let go. They fear reprisal from their political enemies. Think Robert Mugabe.

Well, that WAS they way we did things in America. What the Dems are doing now potentially opens a Pandora's Box of pettiness that could go on and on. ANY former President can be exposed to political revenge once power shifts.

I am sure Trump was talked out of pursuing charges against Hillary for the reason stated above. I do not understand fully just what the Dems ultimate goal is, because with this charade in the Senate, they have just exposed any future Dem that is followed by a GOP regime.

Yeah, yeah, I get the humiliation and repudiation of Trump, Trump but there is something else afoot I can't put a finger on yet. Is this theater to have Biden ride in Friday and ask the Dems to stand down in order to "Bring closure and Unite the country"? That would make his popularity in the MSM zoom off the charts, the MSM would fawn all over it and the Nobel committee would whip up a praise for him, but I don't see it.

I watching this play out, but consider this one of the stupidest stunts the Dems have pulled yet. Maybe it is as simple is that Pelosi, Schumer, Schiff and company really are as petty as Middle School girls.
They kept President Davis in a dungeon for I-don't-know-how-long after the war ended. Today's commie fronts for the elites are nothing more than the heirs to the abolitionists of the War Between the States. The war between good and evil is constant and ancient.
Posted By: BobMt Re: Why Isn't Hillary in Prison? - 02/10/21

they know the repubs wont do anything in retaliation down the road.....they never do anything.....the party of big talk....they would rather fight one another than fight the dems.

if they would be united they could get alot done.....I think most of them agree with the dems.......bob
It seems pretty odd to me to see pics of Hitlery and Billybob together.
In the last 6 months or so she has shrunk over 6 inches when you see them together.
Years ago she was up to Billybobs nose in pics and at the present time she is only up to his shoulder.
Something is kinda fishy to me how someone can shrink that much in a very short time.
Posted By: Dess Re: Why Isn't Hillary in Prison? - 02/10/21
OMG...Petty as Middle School girls? LOL
She's a Democrat.
More like Hatari and the other hens here are as petty as the repuk senators and congressman.
Same reason that Pelosi, The Big Guy, Hunter, Schumer,Schiff and the list goes on and on aren't in jail!
. We don't seek revenge on former Presidents, or in this case former First Ladies. That is the playbook of Banana Republics, and is the reason despots cling to power and never want to let go. They fear reprisal from their political enemies. Think Robert Mugabe.

This doesn’t explain why unelected bureaucrats and agency heads like Brennan, Comey, McCabe, Strzok, Clapper,
Ohr, Page, Lynch, Rice, just to name a few have not been investigated let alone indicted.

It has little to do with “political enemies “, in fact there are no good guys, bad guys, your side, my side, enemy or ally Inside the Beltway.

There is only the Uniparty, and the Uniparty doesn’t eat its own, unless of course someone agrees to be thrown under the bus for the sake of The Party or to keep up this facade that there are opposing parties, opinions, goals and agendas.
The democommies fear Trump.
They fear how successful he was.
They absolutely detest that capitalism works.
He shined a light on there boys club sweet side deal
Apparatus.That made both sides very uncomfortable.
Orange man bad.
Orange man must be destroyed.
The swamp is more powerful and invasive than anyone can possibly imagine.
It will protect the POS club members.
Punish those who expose it.

Dave
Originally Posted by dave7mm
The democommies fear Trump.
They fear how successful he was.
They absolutely detest that capitalism works.
He shined a light on there boys club sweet side deal
Apparatus.That made both sides very uncomfortable.
Orange man bad.
Orange man must be destroyed.
The swamp is more powerful and invasive than anyone can possibly imagine.
It will protect the POS club members.
Punish those who expose it.

Dave

The entire DC Establishment also known as the Uniparty fear(ed) Donald Trump, but no longer, they have successfully clipped his wings and are well on their way getting back to the business of destroying America.
The rule of law is dead. Welcome to The Banana Republic.
Posted By: MM879 Re: Why Isn't Hillary in Prison? - 02/10/21
The prison doesn't want her. It is much easier to deal with Islamic terrorists and sex offenders than progressives.
Originally Posted by BobMt

they know the repubs wont do anything in retaliation down the road.....they never do anything.....the party of big talk....they would rather fight one another than fight the dems.

if they would be united they could get alot done.....I think most of them agree with the dems.......bob

This right here says it all. The RepubliCAN'Ts who are not RINOs lack the courage it takes to fight.
Because she's Hillary - duh....... The Clintons INVENTED super-teflon...
Originally Posted by 280shooter

Thats kinda trumpian.
Pizzagate? People still believe that was real?
Originally Posted by SAcharlie
More like Hatari and the other hens here are as petty as the repuk senators and congressman.

Originally Posted by smokepole

I agree with all the above comments except these two.
Washington DC is a big club and we (American citizens) ain't in it.

People still believe Q is real too.
Originally Posted by AZ_Hunter
Originally Posted by BobMt

This right here says it all. The RepubliCAN'Ts who are not RINOs lack the courage it takes to fight.

I used to think along those lines.

That the Republicans were spineless afraid to rock the waves, afraid to upset the MSM for fear of being called a racist or worse, the party of Compromise, give a little to get a little and all that Bull Schit.

Then watching them for the past Four Years it became abundantly clear that they were not spineless, They Are CORRUPT. They are not afraid to fight the Democrats, that’s all a facade, there is no two party system in America, only the CORRUPT UNIPARTY.
Originally Posted by 280shooter

Thats kinda trumpian.

Not worth bothering with.
Originally Posted by 45_100

Thats you god given constitutional right.
Keep agreeing the way you are and the devil may take it away.
It’s a house of cards. If you dig very deep into Hunter Biden, you will find he’s just the tip of the iceberg. Foreign aid has been going on for ages. Kick back to both political parties. Hasbeen
By the way. Same thing with military hardware. Shoot up a few tomahawks at a million apiece. Politicians get their kickback when new ones are purchased. Hasbeen
Hillary not in prison ? Does the term Arkancide sound familiar ? They used to call John Gotti "The Teflon Don", the Clintons are the teflon couple.
Originally Posted by 45_100

Thats you god given constitutional right.
Keep agreeing the way you are and the devil may take it away.

I agree the repuk senators and congressmen are petty. Hatari put it perfectly, petty as school girls. I don't think Hatari and the others are petty. I think they are spot on. We are being ruled by the uniparty, the devil of which you speak. And yes they are determined to take our constitutional rights away from us. George Orwell was either a prophet or a time traveler. No difference between republicans and democrats. All of them are determined to erase President Donald Trump from history. The question is what do we do about it, or what can we do about it?
They can impeach her now .m
Bill O'Reilly has an interesting take on it. I know he might be out of favor, but O'Reilly has been at this a long time. He basically says Biden wants to huiliate Trump to that should the economy tank and not recover under him, he doesn't want Trump to challenge him in 2024. Interesting and paranoid reasoning from Biden. Guess he is not so confident about his effectiness or the abilty to steal elections.

Check it if interested:

It's The Club, and we aint in it, as said, the only Justice seen will be delivered by lone wolf Patriots.
LOL
to Billo.
Trump is a sail bunny.
Many days ahead with criminal trials.
Originally Posted by gunner500
It's The Club, and we aint in it, as said, the only Justice seen will be delivered by lone wolf Patriots.

Such as you!
The Democrats are not worried about a shift in power, for at least two reasons. One, they think they have nullified the uncertainty of elections. Two, even if there is a shift in power, the Democrats know that the congressional Republicans will not stoop to their level and after what Trump has been put through, it's doubtful that a Republican president will attempt to drain the swamp either.

But they know that Trump would go after them, and if he'd had a functioning Department of Justice a lot of them would be behind bars now. They have to bury him.
Originally Posted by hatari
Bill O'Reilly has an interesting take on it. I know he might be out of favor, but O'Reilly has been at this a long time. He basically says Biden wants to huiliate Trump to that should the economy tank and not recover under him, he doesn't want Trump to challenge him in 2024. Interesting and paranoid reasoning from Biden. Guess he is not so confident about his effectiness or the abilty to steal elections.

Check it if interested:

Biden Wants Too?

Biden doesn’t even know what day it is.
I watched O'Reilly from his beginnings at Fox, unfortunately as happens with most of these people they never distance themselves from the swamp, the swamp consumes them. They form a bubble of their own and lose touch.

Rush may be one of the few exceptions, he left New York years ago, but even Rush lives in a bubble created by his wealth and fame.

O'Reilly lost me years ago and he has firmly entered the fudd category, days after the election he stated as matter of fact the Repubs would retain the senate .... wrong!

I knew he was wrong when he said it.

Also in 2008 he admitted he had no clue a financial collapse would happen and was shocked the median income was only $34,000..... he is out of touch as they come
Posted By: hanco Re: Why Isn't Hillary in Prison? - 02/10/21
She’s has money
Posted By: las Re: Why Isn't Hillary in Prison? - 02/10/21
What makes you think there will ever be a GOP administration in the future?

Or at least one not in name only?

The Republic is likely lost.
Todays trial is a shiny object. They know they are not going to get Trump with it and they are galvanizing his base. The trial is cover for their current shenanigans with their leftist executive orders and it is starting to come out that they are complicit in the capitol riot. No defense like a good offense.
How do you know that she is not in prison? Do you know that she is still alive? Would you know her if you were to see her on the street, are you sure it's here? Just asking
It's a good question. And she should be.
Originally Posted by Lefty Lucas
How do you know that she is not in prison? Do you know that she is still alive? Would you know her if you were to see her on the street, are you sure it's here? Just asking
True. I have it on good authority that the "Hillary" everybody sees is a replacement...like on They Live. The real Hillary is with the Lizard people in their subterranean lair near Carthage, MO. Don't tell anybody I told you. #keepitquietwhilstkeepinitreel
Charlie is hiding her in his love nest.
Schiff, Swallwell, Pelosi, Feinstein, could all be impeached for the jobs they have done for California and their relationships with Chinese spys. Schiff could be impeached for continual lying and leaking.
Originally Posted by EthanEdwards
The real Hillary is with the Lizard people in their subterranean lair near Carthage, MO. Don't tell anybody I told you. #keepitquietwhilstkeepinitreel

In the basement of a pizza parlor, right?
i think its pretty simple. they ALL hated trump. dems and repubs combined. every last one of them did not want him for president. when they saw how popular his base was, most of the repubs grudgingly supported him. but the bottom line is congress, govt, etc do not want an outsider to come in and pull the covers off their game. trump did just that. so they will never do this to one of their own in the future. it will be all charades and fake investigations for future crimes but they own the place and set the rules. any future right wing outsider who comes in who be treated the same as trump. our govt from top to bottom is not there to support middle america. they are there to support themselves and their friends. we are in a well disguised banana republic. these pricks just know how to make it look nice and the media supports them 100% because they are making bank on the game as well.
Posted By: papat Re: Why Isn't Hillary in Prison? - 02/11/21
Originally Posted by Lefty Lucas
True. I have it on good authority that the "Hillary" everybody sees is a replacement...like on They Live. The real Hillary is with the Lizard people in their subterranean lair near Carthage, MO. Don't tell anybody I told you. #keepitquietwhilstkeepinitreel

Ethan. Why you doing that to the good people of Carthage? At least say she is hiding in the Precious Moments Chapel.
Posted By: Osky Re: Why Isn't Hillary in Prison? - 02/11/21
You just have to get enough people involved, then you get away with it no problem. Kinda like enough states involved in voter fraud..
You can go back a long way of course but a more recent prime example was the House banking scandal. How many dems suffered from that? After all they were 98% of the lawbreakers.
Schumer thumping his fist? Wasn’t he one of the top three names in Heidi Flies’s little red book? I thought prostitution in its truest form was illegal in New York?
A Supreme Court justice on camera on a trip to Epstein’s island? People went there for one reason only.
DC puts Soddum and Gamhora to shame.

Osky
They kept President Davis in a dungeon for I-don't-know-how-long after the war ended. Today's commie fronts for the elites are nothing more than the heirs to the abolitionists of the War Between the States. The war between good and evil is constant and ancient.

One of the few things I can agree with you about. There is a distinct parallel between today's Democrat Party and the Republican Party of the 1860's time period. Both are elitist, Bolshevik, and are only interested in power to control the people. Just as the party of Lincoln hated the Confederacy for daring to secede from the Union, today's Democrats hated Trump for the way he stood up to them and exposed them for what they are.
Originally Posted by hatari
This was a question we all asked for the last 4 years. Certainly Pizza-gate and her funding the phony Steele dossier are enough to indict her. My answer was a simple political reason:

We don't seek revenge on former Presidents, or in this case former First Ladies. That is the playbook of Banana Republics, and is the reason despots cling to power and never want to let go. They fear reprisal from their political enemies. Think Robert Mugabe.

Well, that WAS they way we did things in America. What the Dems are doing now potentially opens a Pandora's Box of pettiness that could go on and on. ANY former President can be exposed to political revenge once power shifts.

I am sure Trump was talked out of pursuing charges against Hillary for the reason stated above. I do not understand fully just what the Dems ultimate goal is, because with this charade in the Senate, they have just exposed any future Dem that is followed by a GOP regime.

Yeah, yeah, I get the humiliation and repudiation of Trump, Trump but there is something else afoot I can't put a finger on yet. Is this theater to have Biden ride in Friday and ask the Dems to stand down in order to "Bring closure and Unite the country"? That would make his popularity in the MSM zoom off the charts, the MSM would fawn all over it and the Nobel committee would whip up a praise for him, but I don't see it.

I watching this play out, but consider this one of the stupidest stunts the Dems have pulled yet. Maybe it is as simple is that Pelosi, Schumer, Schiff and company really are as petty as Middle School girls.

Simple answer?

The demoRATS are seeing to it that Power isn't going to shift again. Ever.

At this point, I say spare the bulshit and just bring it on. But, they won't do that.

Death by a thousand cuts has been a much more successful campaign.
America received a fatal wound when the election was stolen in November. Our Republic has been given a terminal diagnosis from which we will not recover.

Money will transfer from the wealthy and the middle class to the lazy and poor in a manner that is not stoppable.

The unrelenting squeeze on the middle class and small business will Elevate the value of stocks that represent large and gargantuan business.

Every step of the way taxes will be collected to feed the beast that negotiates the backdoor deals.

The downward glideslope of the Great American experiment cannot be altered.

President Trump did a remarkable job to forestall this collapse for the four years he was president. I know we were all hoping for 8 as well as a legacy.

But the ignorant poor and the pissy Karen's...

The pissy Karen's are most notably the worst. They are Beyond convinced that their perfect middle class lifestyle with their new minivan every two years and perfect children is a default given and can never be extracted from them.

It is simply unbelievable to me that people cannot see what is about to be taken away from them.

I went to the city yesterday to get some lumber at the cabinet store. I'm not mask-wearing kind of fella. I prepaid for the order and simply parked my truck outside for a forklift load. Called them when I got there. Simply amazing how conditioned people are to look at people without mask as if they are Nazis in the street gunning down innocent children. Just simply amazing how conditioned people have become to this absurd and Ludacris police state.

As for Hillary going to prison, or Trump being humiliated publicly. It's all part of the game of convincing. people to accept ignorance as long as they have a full belly.

The old story about Stalin pulling the feathers out of a chicken.

Phugh... people are stupid.

Prepare now, the worst is yet to come by far.

Starve the beast in any way you can. I will no longer sell items that I have on Facebook Marketplace or Craigslist to anybody that is not a conservative. Sell no food and no Goods to those that are not like you... look for every possible loophole in you taxes as do I in my farming operation and my small business.

If a Hollywood director wants to give his sixteen-year-old daughter a Lamborghini he simply makes a movie and films that Lamborghini in the movie then writes off the Lamborghini as a tax expense for the movie and gives it to his daughter. Perfectly legal. Do the same thing in your life daily. Starve the Beast and collapse the economy as soon as possible. It is much easier to stand back up when you are strong then it is to stand back up after you have been weakened over years.

Barter with your conservative friends over everything. Starve the Beast... starve the Beast and starve the Beast some more.

Hildabeast should be the visual reminder of the 10,000 Beasts that stand behind her.
Originally Posted by JamesJr

One of the few things I can agree with you about. There is a distinct parallel between today's Democrat Party and the Republican Party of the 1860s time period. Both are elitist, Bolshevik, and are only interested in power to control the people. Just as the party of Lincoln hated the Confederacy for daring to secede from the Union, today's Democrats hated Trump for the way he stood up to them and exposed them for what they are.

Interesting and good parallel. I think better to compare today's Democrats to the 1865-1870 GOP. They were known as the "Radical Republicans" and consisted of lawmakers form the Northeast who rejected the Lincoln/Johnson model of Reconstruction. That model was going to be simple and quick. Pledge your allegiance to the United States and basically get on with it. The Radical Republicans demanded their pound of flesh for what they perceived as the Confederate States causing the misery of war. They wanted to punish the former Confederacy, and grind them into the ground with the heel of their boot.

Today, the Democrats want their pound of flesh from Trump and want to grind Trump and his supporters into the ground with the heel of their boot.
. The demoRATS are seeing to it that Power isn't going to shift again. Ever.

For me to accept this, I would first have to believe that there are actually Two different Parties with two separate and distinct agendas. The last 4+ years have proven to me that this is simply not true.

There is but one party and one agenda in America today, The Uniparty and the agenda is complete control and Communist style takeover of our entire way of live.

I do believe the power brokers like Pelosi will indeed see to it that Power Never Shifts Again, but not from Democrat to Republican, or verse- visa, but from Uniparty Control to that of We The People and at the same time making sure that Outsiders and Non-Club members like Donald J Trump never ever get elected again.
Originally Posted by steve4102
. The demoRATS are seeing to it that Power isn't going to shift again. Ever.

For me to accept this, I would first have to believe that there are actually Two different Parties with two separate and distinct agendas. The last 4+ years have proven to me that this is simply not true.

There is but one party and one agenda in America today, The Uniparty and the agenda is complete control and Communist style takeover of our entire way of live.

I do believe the power brokers like Pelosi will indeed see to it that Power Never Shifts Again, but not from Democrat to Republican, or verse- visa, but from Uniparty Control to that of We The People and at the same time making sure that Outsiders and Non-Club members like Donald J Trump never ever get elected again.

Like I said about those animals a coupla days ago. The Uniparty scum also need to see what the inside of the bear's mouth looks like.
Just turn in your guns, pay your taxes and everything will be okay.
Oh...and get your shots.
© 24hourcampfire