Page 2 of 3 1 2 3
S
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Originally Posted by AZ_Hunter
Originally Posted by BobMt

they know the repubs wont do anything in retaliation down the road.....they never do anything.....the party of big talk....they would rather fight one another than fight the dems.

if they would be united they could get alot done.....I think most of them agree with the dems.......bob

This right here says it all. The RepubliCAN'Ts who are not RINOs lack the courage it takes to fight.

I used to think along those lines.

That the Republicans were spineless afraid to rock the waves, afraid to upset the MSM for fear of being called a racist or worse, the party of Compromise, give a little to get a little and all that Bull Schit.

Then watching them for the past Four Years it became abundantly clear that they were not spineless, They Are CORRUPT. They are not afraid to fight the Democrats, that’s all a facade, there is no two party system in America, only the CORRUPT UNIPARTY.

Give a man a fish and he eats for a day. Give a man a welfare check, a forty ounce malt liquor, a crack pipe, an Obama phone, free health insurance. and some Air Jordan's and he votes Democrat for a lifetime.
GB1

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by SAcharlie
Originally Posted by 280shooter
The rule of law is dead. Welcome to The Banana Republic.

Thats kinda trumpian.

Not worth bothering with.

Last edited by 280shooter; 02/10/21.

Broncos are officially the worst team in the nation this year.
S
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
S
Originally Posted by 45_100
More like Hatari and the other hens here are as petty as the repuk senators and congressman.

Originally Posted by smokepole
Pizzagate? People still believe that was real?

I agree with all the above comments except these two.

Thats you god given constitutional right.
Keep agreeing the way you are and the devil may take it away.

The end of democracy, and the defeat of the American Revolution will occur when government falls into the hands of lending institutions and moneyed incorporations.
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
It’s a house of cards. If you dig very deep into Hunter Biden, you will find he’s just the tip of the iceberg. Foreign aid has been going on for ages. Kick back to both political parties. Hasbeen

hasbeen
(Better a has been than a never was!)

NRA Patron member
Try to live your life where the preacher doesn't have to lie at your funeral
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
By the way. Same thing with military hardware. Shoot up a few tomahawks at a million apiece. Politicians get their kickback when new ones are purchased. Hasbeen

hasbeen
(Better a has been than a never was!)

NRA Patron member
Try to live your life where the preacher doesn't have to lie at your funeral
IC B2

G
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
G
Hillary not in prison ? Does the term Arkancide sound familiar ? They used to call John Gotti "The Teflon Don", the Clintons are the teflon couple.

Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by 45_100
More like Hatari and the other hens here are as petty as the repuk senators and congressman.

Originally Posted by smokepole
Pizzagate? People still believe that was real?

I agree with all the above comments except these two.

Thats you god given constitutional right.
Keep agreeing the way you are and the devil may take it away.

I agree the repuk senators and congressmen are petty. Hatari put it perfectly, petty as school girls. I don't think Hatari and the others are petty. I think they are spot on. We are being ruled by the uniparty, the devil of which you speak. And yes they are determined to take our constitutional rights away from us. George Orwell was either a prophet or a time traveler. No difference between republicans and democrats. All of them are determined to erase President Donald Trump from history. The question is what do we do about it, or what can we do about it?

Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
They can impeach her now .m

-OMotS

"If memory serves fails me..."
Quote: ( unnamed) "been prtty deep in the cooler todaay "

Television and radio are most effective when people question little and think even less.
hatari Offline OP
Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger
Bill O'Reilly has an interesting take on it. I know he might be out of favor, but O'Reilly has been at this a long time. He basically says Biden wants to huiliate Trump to that should the economy tank and not recover under him, he doesn't want Trump to challenge him in 2024. Interesting and paranoid reasoning from Biden. Guess he is not so confident about his effectiness or the abilty to steal elections.

Check it if interested:

"The Democrat Party looks like Titanic survivors. Partying and celebrating one moment, and huddled in lifeboats freezing the next". Hatari 2017

"Hokey religions and ancient weapons are no match for a good blaster at your side, kid." Han Solo
G
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
G
It's The Club, and we aint in it, as said, the only Justice seen will be delivered by lone wolf Patriots.

Trump Won!
IC B3

S
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
S
LOL
to Billo.
Trump is a sail bunny.
Many days ahead with criminal trials.

The end of democracy, and the defeat of the American Revolution will occur when government falls into the hands of lending institutions and moneyed incorporations.
S
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
S
Originally Posted by gunner500
It's The Club, and we aint in it, as said, the only Justice seen will be delivered by lone wolf Patriots.

Such as you!

T
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
T
The Democrats are not worried about a shift in power, for at least two reasons. One, they think they have nullified the uncertainty of elections. Two, even if there is a shift in power, the Democrats know that the congressional Republicans will not stoop to their level and after what Trump has been put through, it's doubtful that a Republican president will attempt to drain the swamp either.

But they know that Trump would go after them, and if he'd had a functioning Department of Justice a lot of them would be behind bars now. They have to bury him.

The biggest problem our country has is not systemic racism, it's systemic stupidity.
S
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Originally Posted by hatari
Bill O'Reilly has an interesting take on it. I know he might be out of favor, but O'Reilly has been at this a long time. He basically says Biden wants to huiliate Trump to that should the economy tank and not recover under him, he doesn't want Trump to challenge him in 2024. Interesting and paranoid reasoning from Biden. Guess he is not so confident about his effectiness or the abilty to steal elections.

Check it if interested:

Biden Wants Too?

Biden doesn’t even know what day it is.

Give a man a fish and he eats for a day. Give a man a welfare check, a forty ounce malt liquor, a crack pipe, an Obama phone, free health insurance. and some Air Jordan's and he votes Democrat for a lifetime.
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
I watched O'Reilly from his beginnings at Fox, unfortunately as happens with most of these people they never distance themselves from the swamp, the swamp consumes them. They form a bubble of their own and lose touch.

Rush may be one of the few exceptions, he left New York years ago, but even Rush lives in a bubble created by his wealth and fame.

O'Reilly lost me years ago and he has firmly entered the fudd category, days after the election he stated as matter of fact the Repubs would retain the senate .... wrong!

I knew he was wrong when he said it.

Also in 2008 he admitted he had no clue a financial collapse would happen and was shocked the median income was only $34,000..... he is out of touch as they come

Originally Posted by Judman
PS, if you think Trump is “good” you’re way stupider than I thought! Haha

Sorry, trump is a no tax payin pile of shiit.
Campfire Savant
Online Content
Campfire Savant
She’s has money

L
las Offline
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
L
What makes you think there will ever be a GOP administration in the future?

Or at least one not in name only?

The Republic is likely lost.

Last edited by las; 02/10/21.

The only true cost of having a dog is its death.

O
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
O
Todays trial is a shiny object. They know they are not going to get Trump with it and they are galvanizing his base. The trial is cover for their current shenanigans with their leftist executive orders and it is starting to come out that they are complicit in the capitol riot. No defense like a good offense.

https://postimg.cc/xXjW1cqx/81efa4c5

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]

Soli Deo Gloria

democrats ARE the plague.

Campfire Member
Campfire Member
How do you know that she is not in prison? Do you know that she is still alive? Would you know her if you were to see her on the street, are you sure it's here? Just asking

You CANNOT protect the Constitution without the 2nd Amendment.
~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
T
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
T
It's a good question. And she should be.

Page 2 of 3 1 2 3

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

583 members (160user, 17CalFan, 007FJ, 12344mag, 1337Fungi, 10gaugemag, 66 invisible), 2,453 guests, and 1,194 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,778
Posts18,477,031
Members73,942
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.