Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3
hatari Offline OP
Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger
This was a question we all asked for the last 4 years. Certainly Pizza-gate and her funding the phony Steele dossier are enough to indict her. My answer was a simple political reason:

We don't seek revenge on former Presidents, or in this case former First Ladies. That is the playbook of Banana Republics, and is the reason despots cling to power and never want to let go. They fear reprisal from their political enemies. Think Robert Mugabe.

Well, that WAS they way we did things in America. What the Dems are doing now potentially opens a Pandora's Box of pettiness that could go on and on. ANY former President can be exposed to political revenge once power shifts.

I am sure Trump was talked out of pursuing charges against Hillary for the reason stated above. I do not understand fully just what the Dems ultimate goal is, because with this charade in the Senate, they have just exposed any future Dem that is followed by a GOP regime.

Yeah, yeah, I get the humiliation and repudiation of Trump, Trump but there is something else afoot I can't put a finger on yet. Is this theater to have Biden ride in Friday and ask the Dems to stand down in order to "Bring closure and Unite the country"? That would make his popularity in the MSM zoom off the charts, the MSM would fawn all over it and the Nobel committee would whip up a praise for him, but I don't see it.

I watching this play out, but consider this one of the stupidest stunts the Dems have pulled yet. Maybe it is as simple is that Pelosi, Schumer, Schiff and company really are as petty as Middle School girls.

"The Democrat Party looks like Titanic survivors. Partying and celebrating one moment, and huddled in lifeboats freezing the next". Hatari 2017

"Hokey religions and ancient weapons are no match for a good blaster at your side, kid." Han Solo
GB1

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
They kept President Davis in a dungeon for I-don't-know-how-long after the war ended. Today's commie fronts for the elites are nothing more than the heirs to the abolitionists of the War Between the States. The war between good and evil is constant and ancient.

B
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
B

they know the repubs wont do anything in retaliation down the road.....they never do anything.....the party of big talk....they would rather fight one another than fight the dems.

if they would be united they could get alot done.....I think most of them agree with the dems.......bob

F
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
F
It seems pretty odd to me to see pics of Hitlery and Billybob together.
In the last 6 months or so she has shrunk over 6 inches when you see them together.
Years ago she was up to Billybobs nose in pics and at the present time she is only up to his shoulder.
Something is kinda fishy to me how someone can shrink that much in a very short time.

D
Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
D
OMG...Petty as Middle School girls? LOL

For even when we were with you, we gave you this rule: "If a man will not work, he shall not eat."

2 Thessalonians 3:10
IC B2

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
She's a Democrat.

"Hey jackass, get your government off my freedom."
MOLON LABE
S
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
S
More like Hatari and the other hens here are as petty as the repuk senators and congressman.

The end of democracy, and the defeat of the American Revolution will occur when government falls into the hands of lending institutions and moneyed incorporations.
J
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
J
Same reason that Pelosi, The Big Guy, Hunter, Schumer,Schiff and the list goes on and on aren't in jail!

MAGA! This is the way!
S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
. We don't seek revenge on former Presidents, or in this case former First Ladies. That is the playbook of Banana Republics, and is the reason despots cling to power and never want to let go. They fear reprisal from their political enemies. Think Robert Mugabe.

This doesn’t explain why unelected bureaucrats and agency heads like Brennan, Comey, McCabe, Strzok, Clapper,
Ohr, Page, Lynch, Rice, just to name a few have not been investigated let alone indicted.

It has little to do with “political enemies “, in fact there are no good guys, bad guys, your side, my side, enemy or ally Inside the Beltway.

There is only the Uniparty, and the Uniparty doesn’t eat its own, unless of course someone agrees to be thrown under the bus for the sake of The Party or to keep up this facade that there are opposing parties, opinions, goals and agendas.

Give a man a fish and he eats for a day. Give a man a welfare check, a forty ounce malt liquor, a crack pipe, an Obama phone, free health insurance. and some Air Jordan's and he votes Democrat for a lifetime.
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
The democommies fear Trump.
They fear how successful he was.
They absolutely detest that capitalism works.
He shined a light on there boys club sweet side deal
Apparatus.That made both sides very uncomfortable.
Orange man bad.
Orange man must be destroyed.
The swamp is more powerful and invasive than anyone can possibly imagine.
It will protect the POS club members.
Punish those who expose it.

Dave

[Linked Image]

Only accurate rifles are interesting.
IC B3

S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Originally Posted by dave7mm
The democommies fear Trump.
They fear how successful he was.
They absolutely detest that capitalism works.
He shined a light on there boys club sweet side deal
Apparatus.That made both sides very uncomfortable.
Orange man bad.
Orange man must be destroyed.
The swamp is more powerful and invasive than anyone can possibly imagine.
It will protect the POS club members.
Punish those who expose it.

Dave

The entire DC Establishment also known as the Uniparty fear(ed) Donald Trump, but no longer, they have successfully clipped his wings and are well on their way getting back to the business of destroying America.

Give a man a fish and he eats for a day. Give a man a welfare check, a forty ounce malt liquor, a crack pipe, an Obama phone, free health insurance. and some Air Jordan's and he votes Democrat for a lifetime.
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
The rule of law is dead. Welcome to The Banana Republic.

Broncos are officially the worst team in the nation this year.
M
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
M
The prison doesn't want her. It is much easier to deal with Islamic terrorists and sex offenders than progressives.

O
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
O
Originally Posted by BobMt

they know the repubs wont do anything in retaliation down the road.....they never do anything.....the party of big talk....they would rather fight one another than fight the dems.

if they would be united they could get alot done.....I think most of them agree with the dems.......bob

This right here says it all. The RepubliCAN'Ts who are not RINOs lack the courage it takes to fight.

R
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
R
Because she's Hillary - duh....... The Clintons INVENTED super-teflon...

Ex- USN (SS) '66-'69
Pro-Constitution.
LET'S GO BRANDON!!!
S
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
S
Originally Posted by 280shooter
The rule of law is dead. Welcome to The Banana Republic.

Thats kinda trumpian.

The end of democracy, and the defeat of the American Revolution will occur when government falls into the hands of lending institutions and moneyed incorporations.
S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Pizzagate? People still believe that was real?

A wise man is frequently humbled.

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by SAcharlie
More like Hatari and the other hens here are as petty as the repuk senators and congressman.

Originally Posted by smokepole

I agree with all the above comments except these two.

Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
Washington DC is a big club and we (American citizens) ain't in it.

S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Originally Posted by smokepole

People still believe Q is real too.

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

551 members (1moredeer, 160user, 1_deuce, 1badf350, 10Glocks, 1minute, 61 invisible), 2,478 guests, and 1,227 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,193,801
Posts18,516,282
Members74,017
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.