Home
Posted By: JAT Remington is back! - 02/11/21
According to what I've read:

The Roundhill Group has secured a federal firearms license and has plans to re-start production next month at the Illion, New York facility....starting with Remington's bread'n butter 870.

Any other information out there on Remington's return?
Posted By: gunner500 Re: Remington is back! - 02/11/21
GREAT news, hope it's solid.
Posted By: auk1124 Re: Remington is back! - 02/11/21
If whoever bought their ammunition line would start cranking out a billion primers or so...

[Linked Image from memesmonkey.com]
This is the first that I’ve heard of it but it sounds like more of the same O’l. A group called “Roundhill Group” that didn’t have an FFL at the time that they bought Remington and is building them in NY. Anything with “group” in the title and no FFL sounds like more of the same a company more interested in making money off the name and some patents than they are innovation or an actual interest in firearms.
Posted By: Stophel Re: Remington is back! - 02/11/21
Originally Posted by TheLastLemming76
This is the first that I’ve heard of it but it sounds like more of the same O’l. A group called “Roundhill Group” that didn’t have an FFL at the time that they bought Remington and is building them in NY. Anything with “group” in the title and no FFL sounds like more of the same a company more interested in making money off the name and some patents than they are innovation or an actual interest in firearms.

I'd say you were exactly right.
Posted By: BobBrown Re: Remington is back! - 02/11/21
Blackheart is project manager for 870s ladies version
Posted By: JAT Re: Remington is back! - 02/11/21

I want to be optimistic but I hear what you're saying... We can only hope that "Roundhill Group" isn't just a bunch of foreign investors...but it is a little too coincidental and expedited to the election of our new POTUS.
Posted By: 700LH Re: Remington is back! - 02/11/21
I read maintenance crews will begin at the plant mid Feburary and production will start about the beginning of March
Posted By: Henryseale Re: Remington is back! - 02/11/21
I just hope they will concentrate on quality first and innovation second. There is plenty of innovated junk on the market now.

Vista bought the ammunition line. I don't know if they will continue the Remington ammo brand name or not. They also own CCI and Federal, I am told. Whatever marketing brand name they choose, I sure wish they would crank up and get ammo and primers on the shelves again soon.
Posted By: gkt5450 Re: Remington is back! - 02/11/21
Could be they’re cranking out firearms beaucoup but the firing pins are extra and taxed differently!
Posted By: Blackheart Re: Remington is back! - 02/11/21
Originally Posted by BobBrown
Yeah, such a good born again Christian. Lyin sack of shyt.
Posted By: old_boots Re: Remington is back! - 02/11/21

Expect more cheapened products with lousy customer service. Remember, it's all about the $$$...
Posted By: wdenike Re: Remington is back! - 02/11/21
Staying in New York? Didn’t learn a fuggen thing.

Take care, Willie
Posted By: VaHunter Re: Remington is back! - 02/11/21
YAWN!
Posted By: EthanEdwards Re: Remington is back! - 02/11/21
Originally Posted by Blackheart
Yeah, such a good born again Christian. Lyin sack of shyt.
BobBrown designed a new variant of the 870 that is pink and doubles as a [bleep]. He calls it the 870F A G. Paddler, Jello and SA Charlie are all excited about it.
Posted By: hanco Re: Remington is back! - 02/11/21
Originally Posted by wdenike

Take care, Willie

They need to get away from the unions
Posted By: dale06 Re: Remington is back! - 02/11/21
Originally Posted by hanco

Take care, Willie

They need to get away from the unions

Bullseye!

And NY taxes.
Posted By: JamesJr Re: Remington is back! - 02/11/21
While I agree that Remington would probably be doing the right thing by getting out of New York, I really don't care what state they make their guns in, as long as they will turn out a quality product.
Posted By: OldmanoftheSea Re: Remington is back! - 02/11/21
Did roundhill buy the ammunition business?
Or someone else.
Posted By: Jim1611 Re: Remington is back! - 02/11/21
I have watched over the years as one gun maker after another is sold then bought, Kimber and Dakota Arms are examples, then the product is less than what it used to be. Our old line gun makers that helped build this nation are mostly gone. Now these companies are managed by accountants that likely have no interest in shooting or promoting shooting let alone how a firearm of any kind should be made. I also agree with those that think getting out of New York would be a good move. I bet there are allot of the trained people in Wichita, Kansas that used to build airplanes that lost their jobs after obama killed the industry that could easily step in and make great stuff. You likely won't hear any such thoughts from these new owners though. MAGA should apply here hands down!
Posted By: JamesJr Re: Remington is back! - 02/11/21
Originally Posted by OldmanoftheSea
Or someone else.

Vista bought out the ammo part of Remington. I'm still getting emails from Remington ammunition, for whatever it's worth........up to date stuff.
Posted By: old_boots Re: Remington is back! - 02/11/21
Originally Posted by Jim1611
I have watched over the years as one gun maker after another is sold then bought, Kimber and Dakota Arms are examples, then the product is less than what it used to be. Our old line gun makers that helped build this nation are mostly gone. Now these companies are managed by accountants that likely have no interest in shooting or promoting shooting let alone how a firearm of any kind should be made. I also agree with those that think getting out of New York would be a good move. I bet there are allot of the trained people in Wichita, Kansas that used to build airplanes that lost their jobs after obama killed the industry that could easily step in and make great stuff. You likely won't hear any such thoughts from these new owners though. MAGA should apply here hands down!

Well said and so, so true. NY is not the place for any firearms company. I wish I could get out of here myself... What's keeping me you ask? Family and being almost old...
Posted By: ol_mike Re: Remington is back! - 02/11/21

Take care, Willie

!
Posted By: 240NMC Re: Remington is back! - 02/11/21
New guns from Remington???? Nah.....
Can’t wait for the Remington branded stuff....
Remington Shoes
Remington Boots
Remington’s new line of women’s sportswear
Remington’s back to school collection
Remington Jeti Coolers
Remington boxer shorts (Those are the one’s I’m waiting for....)

The bought the brand name and will pollute it..... I still remember when Abercrombie and Fitch still sold guns and real hunting stuff and I”m not that old...butt getting there.
Orvis stores used to have guns..... now cheap Chicom chit.....

Sad when legacy brands are beat out by Bear Creek Arsenal, Palmetto State Armory, PTR but the new smaller guys are forward thinkers and if the legacy brands can’t see change and innovation and abandon their quality, they die off..... sad but it’s the natural state of things....

Posted By: JoeBob Re: Remington is back! - 02/11/21
I’m pretty sure Remington (the firearms part) was bought by a group put together by former firearms industry execs who want to produce a solid product.

I don’t envy guys in the industry today. The 870, 1100, 700, and a few others are among the best designs ever conceived in those classes of firearms. If you produce them to the standard they were produced in 1980, you’ll go out of business as people buy $400 American rifles and Savages and Turkish shotguns. If you cut enough corners to make them competitive with those designs, everyone bitches about how cheap and [bleep] they have become.
Posted By: dogcatcher223 Re: Remington is back! - 02/11/21
. Now these companies are managed by accountants that likely have no interest in shooting or promoting shooting let alone how a firearm of any kind should be made.

Absolutely false. Accountants don't manage or make decisions. We just relay financial information after the CEO's make their bad decisions. If your job title has a C in front of it, you are company cancer.

Maybe after 80 years Remington will toss that schitty trigger in the nearest lake and design something better and safer.
Posted By: steve4102 Re: Remington is back! - 02/11/21
Originally Posted by old_boots

Expect more cheapened products with lousy customer service. Remember, it's all about the $$$...

Nobody, not even you, is going to start up a business , or acquire an existing business without $$$ being top priority.

...and nobody is going to invest (stock market) in a company that cannot make $$$.

I’m going to start up a company manufacturing xxxx, just so I can put a bunch of overplayed underachieving Union members to work even though I won’t make any $$$, said no one, ever.
Posted By: AKCHOPPER Re: Remington is back! - 02/11/21
Yeah baby !
The Roundhill Group Wants to Make Remington Great Again

https://www.thetruthaboutguns.com/roundhill-group-wants-to-make-remington-great-again/
Posted By: SKane Re: Remington is back! - 02/11/21
They can get likely put a shot in the arm of the 700 by changing some of their dinosaur-twist-rates.
What happened to Remington would put any firearms company in the world out of business if it happened to them. It didn’t matter how many guns they sold. Cerebus simply used Remington as a way to make money. Not through sales, but through taking on debt.

It really should be illegal. It’s no different than what Tony Soprano and his crew did the the sporting goods store in one of the early seasons when the store’s owner got into gambling debt with them.
Posted By: OldmanoftheSea Re: Remington is back! - 02/11/21
Originally Posted by JamesJr
Originally Posted by OldmanoftheSea
Or someone else.

Vista bought out the ammo part of Remington. I'm still getting emails from Remington ammunition, for whatever it's worth........up to date stuff.

That's right..

Someone posted awhile back that Vista run customer service was standing behind legacy products.
Originally Posted by JoeBob
What happened to Remington would put any firearms company in the world out of business if it happened to them. It didn’t matter how many guns they sold. Cerebus simply used Remington as a way to make money. Not through sales, but through taking on debt.

It really should be illegal. It’s no different than what Tony Soprano and his crew did the the sporting goods store in one of the early seasons when the store’s owner got into gambling debt with them.

Truth.
Posted By: kwg020 Re: Remington is back! - 02/11/21
I have 2 Remington 700's. I like the fit and feel of both of them. I would consider another one if they made a .223 with an 8 twist barrel. I have the 12 twist but there is no shooting anything longer than a 62 grain bullet in it. It's the 21st century, An 8 twist is where it's at. Good luck Roundhill, I hope you pull it off.

kwg
Posted By: Bristoe Re: Remington is back! - 02/11/21
They should bring back the 788.
Posted By: rost495 Re: Remington is back! - 02/11/21

Innovation? I'd say there isn't much left to innovate for the most part. All new designs are just tweaks of old. Rounds are the same way. Just trying to sell more to folks that have stuff that works already.

Regardless your take or need on the above if they are going to get up and running and can sell guns and make money more power to them. At least best I can tell they never sold their company down the river to the anti gunners like Bill Ruger did years ago.
Originally Posted by dogcatcher223
. Now these companies are managed by accountants that likely have no interest in shooting or promoting shooting let alone how a firearm of any kind should be made.

Absolutely false. Accountants don't manage or make decisions. We just relay financial information after the CEO's make their bad decisions. If your job title has a C in front of it, you are company cancer.

Maybe after 80 years Remington will toss that schitty trigger in the nearest lake and design something better and safer.

Have Rem triggers from the 70s forward. Still never had or seen an issue unless they are monkey'ed with....I suppose today that could change though.

But I agree, after a stupid lawsuit or two you would think you'd just start over again just to avoid all the pricks looking for a free ride
Posted By: Stickfight Re: Remington is back! - 02/11/21
Reopening the NY plant and rehiring a portion of its union employees was a condition of the sale imposed on them by the bankruptcy court you morons.
Posted By: Stickfight Re: Remington is back! - 02/11/21
Originally Posted by rost495
I'd say there isn't much left to innovate for the most part. All new designs are just tweaks of old.

Have you seen what Keltec has been up to the last few years?
Posted By: IndyCA35 Re: Remington is back! - 02/11/21
Who cares? What I want to know is when or if whoever bought the ammo business have started or will start mass producing ammo and primers again.
Originally Posted by IndyCA35
Who cares? What I want to know is when or if whoever bought the ammo business have started or will start mass producing ammo and primers again.

JFC, you're a bitterman.
I'm not sure why people fawn over an M700. Nothing endearing or high tech about that action. Its design was based off ease of manufacturing and cost, not performance. Seldom are those actions straight, horrible triggers, janky bolt release, junk extractor, brazed bolt handle....
Posted By: 700LH Re: Remington is back! - 02/11/21
Yep a complete POS, that's why they have sold over 5,000,000 of them
LGS rumors.

I was at the LGS the other day and we talked primers.

The guy told be that some of the chemicals used to make priming compound are imported from China(of course) and are also used around to world to make hand sanitizer and other COVID related schit.

Thoughts?
Originally Posted by Stickfight
Originally Posted by rost495
I'd say there isn't much left to innovate for the most part. All new designs are just tweaks of old.

Have you seen what Keltec has been up to the last few years?

Nope. I only start looking when I have a need. I"m not an impulse buyer at all it seems. And 870s and 700s have worked fine over the years.
Originally Posted by steve4102
LGS rumors.

The guy told be that some of the chemicals used to make priming compound are imported from China(of course) and are also used around to world to make hand sanitizer and other COVID related schit.

Thoughts?

Having researched primer compounds I don't think thats more than a rumor. But you never know.
Posted By: magshooter1 Re: Remington is back! - 02/11/21
In the write up I read, Roundhill got the factory in NY and a barrel factory somewhere else. Visat got the Remingtion trade mark and accessory business. So if RH wants to call them Remingtons they're gonna have to pay Vista.
I'm not sure why people fawn over an M700. Nothing endearing or high tech about that action. Its design was based off ease of manufacturing and cost, not performance. Seldom are those actions straight, horrible triggers, janky bolt release, junk extractor, brazed bolt handle....

Which has worked fine for so many for years.

You only need what you need. I've not seen one not capable of MOA accuracy ever. I"ve not seen one with the old triggers that couldn't be worked to a decent pull. Even a dangerous pull if you were stupid.

Now some day I may see or feel the need for more. At that point factory probably won't cut it.

FWIW last 700 I paid used 250 for. pulled the factory tube off. Put a cheap shilen on. Didn't true a thing. Shoots around .5 moa on out towards 600 that way. The previous barrel easy shot MOA to about 400 as far as I played with it. Did replace the trigger since it was one of those doctored up newer ones that need much more than adjustment though.

Bottom line the rifle as purchased with a cheap Nikon on it and not bedded would kill deer all day at 300 easily. Beyond that many have no business trying.
Posted By: Western_Juniper Re: Remington is back! - 02/11/21
The 870 is similarly a budget job, a cost-cutter, and while the "Express" is more so than the Wingmaster or Police models, the 870 has always been like a hammer among tools. It's thick, crude, and obtuse with nothing that really endears it to one's sensibilities. I don't mean that a gun has to be a dandy to be endearing, but what's there to love about a 1/2" 13 tpi bolt? It's just a piece of hardware. If it's well made, it will do its job well, but who would be satisfied with that, much less excited about it?
Posted By: drover Re: Remington is back! - 02/11/21
Even though their advertising is back but I'll bet it will be a while before the actual products start coming out the door.

drover
Rost495, compare a Remington action to any of the newer actions on the market from Sako, Tikka, Kimber, Barrett, Bergara, etc. and explain to me Remington's virtues....
Posted By: gitem_12 Re: Remington is back! - 02/11/21
LGS rumors.

Thoughts?

there is largley a lot of truth in that, and it doesn't stop at Primers. I am willing to bet that a lot of the raw materials for Primers, Powder and Bullets are imported. COvid shut downs and and shipping restrictions are probably a large aprt fo the scaricy of ammo and componens. I have no doubt companies are cranking out as much as they can. that ability may also be hampered by regulatory COvid restrictions involving maximum numbers of personnel on any shift.
Originally Posted by drover
Even though their advertising is back but I'll bet it will be a while before the actual products start coming out the door.

drover

Seems like a waste of money to advertise with no intentions of manufacturing product relatively soon. Maybe its just me. lol
LGS rumors.

Thoughts?

Is this straight from your diary, Steve? Thanks for being real
LGS rumors.

Thoughts?

Is this straight from your diary, Steve? Thanks for being real

Morning Travis, how’s the hangover today.
Originally Posted by IndyCA35

A major online retailer had Remington turkey ammo for sale within the past couple weeks. The new owner probably is prioritizing production at the Loanoke plant. Probably will crank out STS and other target loads for the summer once they take care of their turkey ammo orders.

Haven't seen their rifle ammo available lately, so my only guess is that they're probably producing .223 ammo at record pace but it's disappearing into a black hole of demand.
Posted By: cra1948 Re: Remington is back! - 02/11/21

Well said and so, so true. NY is not the place for any firearms company. I wish I could get out of here myself... What's keeping me you ask? Family and being almost old...

That’s what was keeping us there for too long. Finally left a couple of pretty good jobs, a beautiful home, and told the family, “It’s all yours. Goodbye.” Almost old? I was 71 when we left.

If family wants to see us, they know where we are.
The supply chain is phuqued. It’s is not just primers and powder. You can’t even get furniture and appliances in less than six months.
Rost495, compare a Remington action to any of the newer actions on the market from Sako, Tikka, Kimber, Barrett, Bergara, etc. and explain to me Remington's virtues....

It’s very easy to improve them.

We get it. Remingtons are junk. I am curious why so many small semi custom gun makers have copied it almost exactly. If they didn't copy the 700 then it was pre 64 model 70. Man are these guys stupid.
Posted By: cumminscowboy Re: Remington is back! - 02/11/21

Rost is the guy that brags about shooting deer from his air conditioned deer blind at 700 yards from his ar 15 in 223, hits every time.
Posted By: Huntz Re: Remington is back! - 02/11/21

We get it. Remingtons are junk. I am curious why so many small semi custom gun makers have copied it almost exactly. If they didn't copy the 700 then it was pre 64 model 70. Man are these guys stupid.

^^^^^^^^^
Truth
Stock 700s will shoot as good as any .I have bought many junk Kimbers wanting them to work.Bergara did not impress me.I have had good luck with 700`s,Tikka`s,Sako`s.The triggers on my last two Mo.700 LTR`s are 40X triggers and as good as any Timney made.Both rifles shoot groups as small as .260.

They've copied it almost exactly because it's a very easy design to machine/manufacture. That's what it was designed to be. That doesn't mean Remington has always done an exemplary job of manufacturing them, nor of quality control. It's easy to make a good one, Remington just hasn't always done it. A good design still has to be well executed to make a good product. Most of those who have "..copied it almost exactly..." probably aren't using Remington triggers or barrels.

I only have a couple of 700's and really have no complaints about their performance. I did put a Timney trigger in one and it's a definite improvement.

Right now, I would be leery of anything that's recently come out of the Ilion plant..and I know people who've spent their entire careers there.
Originally Posted by Bristoe

I agree.
Posted By: Sharpsman Re: Remington is back! - 02/11/21
Well I used a LH M700 short action in Match Rifle competition and fired thousands of rounds over a period of ten years; never had broken firing pin, extractor, or ejection failure and won lots of garbage with it! That action today is providing a home for my 6.5 x 47 Lapua which shoots lights out back to 1200 yards! Got 12 more of those actions and proud to own ‘em!!
Posted By: rickt300 Re: Remington is back! - 02/11/21

Well Remington was not really making them to the standards of the pre 1990 models. The copies are often much nicer than Remington was putting out before they went out of business.
Posted By: UPhiker Re: Remington is back! - 02/11/21
Originally Posted by cumminscowboy

Rost is the guy that brags about shooting deer from his air conditioned deer blind at 700 yards from his ar 15 in 223, hits every time.

Seeing how he had a High Master classification, I believe him.
Posted By: Orion2000 Re: Remington is back! - 02/11/21
I wish the folks at Remington well. Having said that, I think they are screwed. Look at the make up of the board of Round Hill. If I was looking at the right group. London UK based. 100% real estate investors. Most with private equity back ground (squeeze more blood out of the turnip). 50/50 US nationals vs foreign nationals. The closest they come to a firearms background is one Chem E in the bunch. Lead man is a world class competitive polo player.

After reading their bio’s / CV’s, my question “What real estate holdings does Remington Arms hold that they would want to exploit?”

I agree.

Nobody likes the 788 more than I do. I bought one as soon as they hit the market. Later, when I got out of the Navy, I got one for my kid brother for his first CF rifle. I have to wonder how it would go over in today's world. There are a lot of economy rifles out there today that would compete with it price-wise and accuracy-wise and not seem so crude to the intended market.
Posted By: thumbcocker Re: Remington is back! - 02/11/21
I wonder when a 7600 will be available? Used ones are beyond crazy in price.
Originally Posted by rickt300

Well Remington was not really making them to the standards of the pre 1990 models. The copies are often much nicer than Remington was putting out before they went out of business.

Very true but that's something that could be changed if the right person was in charge. It likely won't happen with the new ownership though.
Posted By: RiverRider Re: Remington is back! - 02/11/21
Originally Posted by cra1948

I agree.

Nobody likes the 788 more than I do. I bought one as soon as they hit the market. Later, when I got out of the Navy, I got one for my kid brother for his first CF rifle. I have to wonder how it would go over in today's world. There are a lot of economy rifles out there today that would compete with it price-wise and accuracy-wise and not seem so crude to the intended market.

Good points to be considered, the other side of the coin might be how well a 788 could be made using CNC machining and modern quality control techniques. Just a thought...

I think 788s available in .22 Hornet and .204 Ruger might be awfully interesting. How about a 788 in 6mm ARC?
Posted By: cra1948 Re: Remington is back! - 02/12/21
Originally Posted by RiverRider

I agree.

Good points to be considered, the other side of the coin might be how well a 788 could be made using CNC machining and modern quality control techniques. Just a thought...

I think 788s available in .22 Hornet and .204 Ruger might be awfully interesting. How about a 788 in 6mm ARC?

I would really like a 788 in .30-30. Don't ask me why.
Posted By: Motown Re: Remington is back! - 02/12/21
The Finn’s have won over my heart and I don’t see myself buying any Remingtons in the near future
Posted By: Chesapeake Re: Remington is back! - 02/12/21
Someone needs to bust into their barrel plant and scuttle anything that could be used to twist a barrel in anything other than 8 twist. Make them boys twist every barrel they make at 8 twist.
That would be a good start.
They could make some nonsense add marketing it as a cutting edge development in rifle technology.
Posted By: Dixie_Dude Re: Remington is back! - 02/12/21
Cerebus bought out Remington, Marlin, H&R, Bushmaster, and DPMS.

In the bankrupcy, it was my understanding that Vista Outdoors, who also owns a ton of companys like Federal, Bushnell, Weaver, Simmons, Alliant powder, CCI, Redfield, Speer, Hoppes #9, RCBS and others bought Remington ammo.

Ruger bought Marlin and I think H&R. Hope they pair their revolvers with matching caliber lever actions.

Don't know who bought Bushmaster and DPMS. I thought Palmetto State bought part of the Remington company.
Originally Posted by UPhiker

Plus 1

I haven’t read about all of his exploits but I’ve read enough to know that he can shoot, knows what he’s talking about and doesn’t BS.
Posted By: MtnHtr Re: Remington is back! - 02/12/21

Grin. And you can add those pos Leupolds as well.

Ya might wanna take up fly fishing!
Posted By: stevelyn Re: Remington is back! - 02/12/21

That’s what was keeping us there for too long. Finally left a couple of pretty good jobs, a beautiful home, and told the family, “It’s all yours. Goodbye.” Almost old? I was 71 when we left.

If family wants to see us, they know where we are.

Life is too short to spend living in a Marxist schitthole.

Originally Posted by Motown
The Finn’s have won over my heart and I don’t see myself buying any Remingtons in the near future

Yep. Me too, except for the 870. That clunky sumbich is dangerous as a shotgun and an impact weapon.
Posted By: Fiddy Re: Remington is back! - 02/12/21
Originally Posted by 240NMC
New guns from Remington???? Nah.....
Can’t wait for the Remington branded stuff....
Remington Shoes
Remington Boots
Remington’s new line of women’s sportswear
Remington’s back to school collection
Remington Jeti Coolers
Remington boxer shorts (Those are the one’s I’m waiting for....)

Remington FLAME THROWERS 🔥!!! (The kids are gonna love that one)
Posted By: Fiddy Re: Remington is back! - 02/12/21
https://mylittlefalls.com/roundhill-group-purchases-remington-arms-ilion-plant/

>>Edwards added, “The Roundhill Group is comprised of a group of individuals all of whom have years of experience in engineering, manufacturing, and marketing both in and outside of the firearms space. They are all life-long hunting advocates and staunch Remington brand loyalists. They will work tirelessly to ensure that this company takes its rightful place as the iconic American brand that it was and still is.”
<<
Mom and dad bought me a left hand Rem 700 7mm mag back in the 80's when i was in high school. Thanks mom and dad. Cool present.

Today theres nothing Remington made recently that even suits or interests me. One exception is perhaps the left hand Remington model 7 youth rifle in 7-08 or 308. Other than that Remmy can go away, i really dont care.

If your a lefty there better things for us out there. Tikka is an option i will explore but i like more classic rifles and to me the Ruger 77 Hawkeye is like the pre-64 Win of our time. I try to aquire some while available.

Too bad we cant spend a little money and expect an company to have great qyality and sterling reputation instead of "group" and hedgefund folks ruining everything
Posted By: Motown Re: Remington is back! - 02/12/21
Yep. Me too, except for the 870. That clunky sumbich is dangerous as a shotgun and an impact weapon.
[/quote]

I will agree with you on that. I still have an early 90’s 870 that has a 21” barrel in the original bottomland camo. That shotgun has been in our household for 25ish years and will never leave.

About 15 years ago I took it to a trap shoot at our local club for schitts and gigs and ended up finishing 1st with it that weekend. Beating all of the old timers there that had their 30” barrel Browning BT 99’s and Citori over and unders with a 21” turkey gun was priceless!
Posted By: OldmanoftheSea Re: Remington is back! - 02/12/21
So did they work out a deal on the naming of the Ammo vs. Firearms pieces?
Posted By: blindshooter Re: Remington is back! - 02/12/21
Originally Posted by UPhiker

Yep, HM especially across the course, is not easy to obtain. 97% + for a rolling window of 240 shots.

Lots of HM cards for LR but ATC requires being able to shoot standing w/o support.

I just barely made it before spine problems stopped my competition days.
© 24hourcampfire