Home
Cold and supposed to rain today. 36* for the high.

Hit a couple LGS.

Wasn’t a loss, they had gotten in some 6.5 Berger’s.

Swung by Sams for a cooked chicken.

Then the Walmart’s.

Ho-Lee chit.

The inbound cold blast / blizzzard has folks going wild.

Buying up canned goods. Bread. TP. Water.

Sweet mother of pearl!

I grabbed some deli cut German bologna and slung gravel.
Side note

[Linked Image from media3.giphy.com]

There were a couple hotties in leggings buying last minute valentines for the side d!ck.
Yep! I stopped by my local Walfart to get some cream cheese to make a cheesecake - none. Milk/cheese/eggs hit hard, same for the bread aisle. I went across town to Brookshire's - NO eggs, almost no milk, NO potato's, but I got my cream cheese. People going nuts here in El Norte Tejas!!
Originally Posted by BigDave39355
Side note

[Linked Image from media3.giphy.com]

Worthy of a quote!
My Walmart was quiet. In and out. The high for today was 0. I just came in from outside and it was -1. By tomorrow morning it is supposed to be -15.

kwg

They even still make switchblade knives?

#preach
#bocephus
Black forest ham and beer, to hell w that bread and milk crap.

Walmart wasnt too busy according to the parking lot, Meijer across the road was packed.....and it was not a pretty crowd.

Looks like even the white trash has had enough of little Mexico/Africa.

Did see the gal that used to work at dealership parts area, been quite a few yrs. Lost some shine but still looked OK.
The witch asked how I could recognize that gal w a mask.

Told her she can't hide them bewbies very well LOL
Did not go to the mart today but before this cold stuff came in i went to the local store.

You would have thought the world was coming to an end.

Folks had buggies stacked and some had 2.

It's not payday it just happens every time weather gets sporty,kind of like MS when a hurricane is a coming.
Old dude i work with, he’s full of chit.

Said the one good thing about mask.....

Makes ugly ppl look better. 😂🤣
Cold front has caused a pertater shortage here. Thursday I went to the store and there was 1 (one) baker potato in the store, no red news, no golden news, no sacks of any. Manager lady said there’d be a delivery on Friday with plenty. Wife went down Friday and bought a sack of reds. I just had to run down there for dog food and I’ll be damned if there’s a tater one to be had. Guess I wasn’t the only one planning on beans and fried potatoes and potato soup the next few days.
© 24hourcampfire