Home
Posted By: Magnum_Bob Lying biden - 02/17/21
Lying biden who campaigned on student debt now says " no we're not going to do that". Saw it on Breaking News hope that makes all those leftist college turds happy. Mb
Posted By: Tarquin Re: Lying biden - 02/17/21
I'll wager he capitulates.
Posted By: Magnum_Bob Re: Lying biden - 02/17/21
Well saw where AOC says its shaky and you know she knows everything
Posted By: MadMooner Re: Lying biden - 02/17/21
I don't see debt forgiveness, but they'll sure as hell use more of your tax dollars to pay for graduate degrees in gender studies and afro American cultural politics and other bullchit courses of study.
Posted By: worriedman Re: Lying biden - 02/17/21
Originally Posted by Magnum_Bob
Lying biden who campaigned on student debt now says " no we're not going to do that". Saw it on Breaking News hope that makes all those leftist college turds happy. Mb

That is funny right there! Somebody finally told him that was just a lie you needed to tell, hell half our supposed wealth is tied up in those payments...
Posted By: Bristoe Re: Lying biden - 02/17/21
The whole point of student debt is to indenture those who owe it.

The left isn't going to free their slaves.
Posted By: OldmanoftheSea Re: Lying biden - 02/17/21
We need a tread to keep track of his lies...

Like there was no vaccine left when he took office...
Posted By: Magnum_Bob Re: Lying biden - 02/17/21
That's a fact old of the sea. Everything those demoturds campaigned on was a lie. Sooner or later all those asswipes who voted for him will understand they been had. Mb
Posted By: mtnsnake Re: Lying biden - 02/17/21
I say he suicides real soon. He says no to many communist policies.
Posted By: mirage243 Re: Lying biden - 02/17/21
Originally Posted by Magnum_Bob
Sooner or later all those asswipes who voted for him will understand they been had. Mb

No they won't, they either already knew it was a lie, or they're to stupid to see the lies.
Posted By: TimZ Re: Lying biden - 02/17/21
If I understood the clip of him talking at the Town Hall last night, he said that there was no vaccine when he took office......what??!!
Posted By: JakeBlues Re: Lying biden - 02/17/21
Where does it fugging end? If you forgive student loans, why not my car loan? Why not my mortgage? Those are financial hardships. This isn't about loan relief. It's a gateway drug to government (ie taxpayer) funded Left approved statist indoctrination camps. After forgive loans, the next thing out of their mouths will be "why doesn't the government pay for college so we can prevent this from happening again?" Then, because the government is "paying" for it, the collages will need to maintain a state approved curriculum.
Posted By: OldmanoftheSea Re: Lying biden - 02/17/21
Originally Posted by TimZ
If I understood the clip of him talking at the Town Hall last night, he said that there was no vaccine when he took office......what??!!

Remember that he somehow lost 20million doses while he was signing EOs.
The refrigerators must have been running on diesel....
Posted By: SAcharlie Re: Lying biden - 02/17/21

Jared Kushner.
Originally Posted by SAcharlie

Jared Kushner.

Bacon.
Originally Posted by JakeBlues

Jared Kushner.

Bacon.

Ferris Wheels.
Posted By: xarcher Re: Lying biden - 02/17/21
Politician=Liar

Jared Kushner.

Bacon.

Ferris Wheels.

Waffles.
© 24hourcampfire