Home
Posted By: ol_mike JFC - 02/18/21
Strikes me as an odd thing to write in text and say for little to no reason .

I'd think people would show a bit more respect than to blurt that out three times per paragraph - but that's just me .

Dropping the F'bomb in the middle of Jesus name ? seems disrespectful to religious folks - dont'cha think ?

Is it that people just don't care about others beliefs ?
Posted By: Happy_Camper Re: JFC - 02/18/21
I'm no language policeman around here or anywhere else. But when I see the foulest word anyone can think of mixed with my Lord's Holy Name, I know that we are living in the last days. There's absolutely NO sense in that happening on a forum of so called conservatives.

"Thou shalt not take the name of the LORD thy God in vain; for the LORD will not hold him guiltless that taketh his name in vain."
Exodus 20
Posted By: Fireball2 Re: JFC - 02/18/21
Flave's an irreverent asshol.
Posted By: JakeBlues Re: JFC - 02/18/21
I've used that abbreviation before here- my regrets. But I'm not giving up WTF, GFY, fugk, and schit... damnit.
Posted By: ol_mike Re: JFC - 02/18/21
Originally Posted by JakeBlues
I've used that abbreviation before here- my regrets. But I'm not giving up WTF, GFY, fugk, and schit... damnit.

smile ok ,, what the flip , good for you .
Posted By: JakeBlues Re: JFC - 02/18/21
Originally Posted by ol_mike
Originally Posted by JakeBlues

smile ok ,, what the flip , good for you .

grin
Posted By: jackmountain Re: JFC - 02/18/21
I love a good Flave thread.
Posted By: MadMooner Re: JFC - 02/18/21
Taking offense to a word, is just that. It's on you.

In reality, it's far less offensive than the thought that others that don't share your belief are lesser or somehow doomed.
Posted By: BobBrown Re: JFC - 02/18/21
Originally Posted by Fireball2

#bleeder
Originally Posted by MadMooner

In reality, it's far less offensive than the thought that others that don't share your belief are lesser or somehow doomed.

I don’t get offended and really don’t care who I offend. . Makes life way less complicated.
Posted By: MadMooner Re: JFC - 02/18/21
Especially on the innerwebs.
Posted By: ribka Re: JFC - 02/18/21

Posted By: Beaver10 Re: JFC - 02/18/21
Originally Posted by jackmountain

I don’t get offended and really don’t care who I offend. . Makes life way less complicated.

Being facefûcked by a cat, can give a guy that perspective...So, I’ve heard 😂

🦫.
Posted By: kingston Re: JFC - 02/18/21
That's some cold shït. LOL
Posted By: Fireball2 Re: JFC - 02/18/21
Make it up as you go.
Posted By: dogcatcher223 Re: JFC - 02/18/21
[Linked Image from i.ibb.co]
Posted By: luv2safari Re: JFC - 02/18/21
grin
Posted By: Dutch Re: JFC - 02/18/21
Oh, FFS.....
Posted By: antlers Re: JFC - 02/18/21
I’d say havin’ a thick skin is a pretty good thing. Regardless of one’s beliefs or non-beliefs.
The guys here are forgetting someone .

What if some stranger kept mocking you and your name when you offered them a helping hand?

Have you ever given someone a kind gift or gesture and have them turn around and curse you?
How would you feel toward them if they did?

Would you go out if your way to extend kindness to that person over and over after that?

Then why would any one with any sense expect Jesus Christ, The Almighty God Who will judge you to keep doing that for you?

The religious crowd said that his kindness was of the devil, when in fact it was the Holy Spirit. No forgiveness extended to them.

Thou shalt not take the name of the LORD thy God in vain; for the LORD will not hold him guiltless that taketh his name in vain."
Exodus 20

You guys need to get saved. He suffered enough so you don't have to go to hell if you make Him the object of your faith rather than your railing like the Jews at His crucifixion.

Watch the video tonight and decide. It's linked below.
https://youtu.be/GxdXw7LFguk
Posted By: Old_Toot Re: JFC - 02/18/21
Originally Posted by antlers
I’d say havin’ a thick skin is a pretty good thing. Regardless of one’s beliefs or non-beliefs.

Most folks convict themselves out of their own mouths.
Posted By: StGeorger Re: JFC - 02/18/21
Mark Twain was a typesetter as a young teen. He had a job to typeset a preacher's sermon. He wanted to get done and eat a watermelon but there wasn't enough space for the Lord's name. So he put J Christ in to fit the available space.

The preacher reviewed it and demanded that the Lord's full name be typeset into the sermon. Frustrated, Twain typeset Jesus H Christ.
Posted By: bubbajay Re: JFC - 02/18/21

Originally Posted by Happy_Camper

What if some stranger kept mocking you and your name when you offered them a helping hand?

Have you ever given someone a kind gift or gesture and have them turn around and curse you?

Would you go out if your way to extend kindness to that person over and over after that?

Then why would any one with any sense expect Jesus Christ, The Almighty God Who will judge you to keep doing that for you?

The religious crowd said that his kindness was of the devil, when in fact it was the Holy Spirit. No forgiveness extended to them.

Thou shalt not take the name of the LORD thy God in vain; for the LORD will not hold him guiltless that taketh his name in vain."
Exodus 20

You guys need to get saved. He suffered enough so you don't have to go to hell if you make Him the object of your faith rather than your railing like the Jews at His crucifixion.

Eat a dick...
Posted By: CCCC Re: JFC - 02/18/21
Taking offense to a word, is just that. It's on you. In reality, it's far less offensive than the thought that others that don't share your belief are lesser or somehow doomed.
Fully mature and discerning people understand the fundament - a person controls his/her responses to the behavior of others, and one certainly can choose to not be offended by the speech of others. That does not mean that the person abandons personal standards for such behavior or the right to analyze and comment on the utterances of others. The matter does not have to become personal.

I try to not be personally offended by crude or vulgar speech - to not assume it is meant to affect me. On the other hand and according to the situation/venue, I sometimes choose to comment regarding vulgar, degrading, blasphemous, etc.speech - driven by intent to reinforce standards of decency and civility. It applies on this case.
Posted By: antelope_sniper Re: JFC - 02/18/21

Exodus 20

Your God can not judge anything if he doesn't exist, and I see no good reason to believe he does.
Posted By: Gooch_McGrundle Re: JFC - 02/18/21
Maybe with the evolution of language, coupled with the versatility of the word ‘f uck’, using the word can actually show some reverence. Kinda like “Duke FU CKING Wayne!”.
Posted By: kolofardos Re: JFC - 02/18/21
Originally Posted by antelope_sniper

Exodus 20

Your God can not judge anything if he doesn't exist, and I see no good reason to believe he does.

Now you've done it. This thread will go on for 10 pages. 20 if Ringman get's involved.
How about someone uses that language on my property and they can spit their teeth out on the way.
How about someone uses that language on my property and they can spit their teeth out on the way.

Who would even think of being on your property?

Just the idea of listening to your sanctimonious, hypercritical, bs, for anything longer than it would take to say “Eat a Dick” ripped that from bubbajay above, would be too long.

🦫

And how about you get a ticket to the country jail and anger management therapy.
Posted By: Jim_Conrad Re: JFC - 02/18/21
Jim "F'ing" Conrad

Not offensive at all.
Posted By: MtnBoomer Re: JFC - 02/18/21
Originally Posted by bubbajay

Exodus 20

Eat a dick...

+1
And how about you get a ticket to the country jail and anger management therapy. [/quote]

If someone were in MY jurisdiction, they follow my rules. They would be warned, but they are not permitted to blaspheme in the most disgusting way a demonic mind can think of at my house.
According to Jesus Christ, you have something else to look forward to. You and your criminals speak evil of Him here, but someday we all face Him, like it or not.

He is the Son of God and Will be your Judge.
Let's hear you and your cop shop friends call Him that when you kneel before Him someday. If you humble yourselves now and seek His forgiveness He won't be your Judge. Your choice.
If someone were in MY jurisdiction, they follow my rules. They would be warned, but they are not permitted to blaspheme in the most disgusting way a demonic mind can think of.
You have something else to look forward to according to the One you and your criminals speak evil of.

Let's hear you and your cop shop friends call Him that when you kneel before Him someday. You better humble yourselves now and seek His forgiveness.

Unlike your god, there's plenty of evidence the tasers carried by cops are real.
It's also interesting, the op's complaining about disrespect, and here you are comparing those who do not share your beliefs with criminals and threatening violence. Funny how you think your religious beliefs entitle you to threaten others.
I'm not threatening anything.
Listen to the sermon.
Jesus warned you and your black hearted friends about a place that He chooses to not send you.
You reject Him and yes it will be bad news.
Your choice. Listen to the sermon.
I'm not threatening anything.
Listen to the sermon.
Jesus warned you and your black hearted friends about a place that He chooses to not send you.
You reject Him and yes it will be bad news.
Your choice. Listen to the sermon.

Of course you are. Telling someone they are going to hell to be tortured forever is a threat.

As for the sermon, why should anyone care when there's not good evidence any of it is true?
Jesus says,

"And fear not them which kill the body, but are not able to kill the soul: but rather fear him which is able to destroy both soul and body in hell."

That's not me saying that. I'm quoting the Judge.
Can you imagine a criminal approaching the judge and saying his name with THE most profane language that is only spoken by the most disgusting street criminals?

That disgusts some of us Christians on this forum too.
Call us what you want, but we aren't the ones who you guys have to concern yourselves with.
Posted By: Sauer200 Re: JFC - 02/18/21

If you humble yourselves now and seek His forgiveness He won't be your Judge.

Please prove this.
Originally Posted by Sauer200

If you humble yourselves now and seek His forgiveness He won't be your Judge.

Please prove this.

Posted By: Sauer200 Re: JFC - 02/18/21
That's not proof.
Posted By: superlight17b Re: JFC - 02/18/21
I thought JFC ment ,just f - ing cool it.
That's not me saying that. I'm quoting the Judge.

No.
You are quoting a book written by men, and I see no good evidence to believe the source of your Bible is anything more than that. As an appeal to authority, its words carry no more weight than any other work of literature.
GFYs
Crazy me, but, I can read *Antlers* post about his beliefs and not feel like he’s peering from the clouds, sitting in judgment of a man.

It’s easier to respect a man and his beliefs, when his conviction is felt inward and expressed without being weaponized in attempt to demonize any one who doesn’t have the same feelings.

Anything else is self righteous peddling from a soapbox preacher. That only get’s you a fûck off from me.

🦫
Posted By: jaguartx Re: JFC - 02/18/21
I'm no language policeman around here or anywhere else. But when I see the foulest word anyone can think of mixed with my Lord's Holy Name, I know that we are living in the last days. There's absolutely NO sense in that happening on a forum of so called conservatives.

"Thou shalt not take the name of the LORD thy God in vain; for the LORD will not hold him guiltless that taketh his name in vain."
Exodus 20

And JESUS CHRIST, not GOD, is the LORDS name.

Even non believers will call on the name of the LORD.
Originally Posted by Beaver10
Crazy me, but, I can read *Antlers* post about his beliefs and not feel like he’s peering from the clouds, sitting in judgment of a man.

It’s easier to respect a man and his beliefs, when his conviction is felt inward and expressed without being weaponized in attempt to demonize any one who doesn’t have the same feelings.

Anything else is self righteous peddling from a soapbox preacher. That only get’s you a fûck off from me.

🦫

I havent noticed that. BTW, [bleep] offs from you dont worry me. whistle wink
Originally Posted by jaguartx

As far as I can tell it's darn near impossible to stick "fúcking" in the middle of God, if that's what you're suggesting.

Maybe I just don't understand the New Testament.

This doesn't sound like an invitation to brunch.
Posted By: jmdriver Re: JFC - 02/18/21

JFC you’re a badass.
Originally Posted by CCCC
Taking offense to a word, is just that. It's on you. In reality, it's far less offensive than the thought that others that don't share your belief are lesser or somehow doomed.
Fully mature and discerning people understand the fundament - a person controls his/her responses to the behavior of others, and one certainly can choose to not be offended by the speech of others. That does not mean that the person abandons personal standards for such behavior or the right to analyze and comment on the utterances of others. The matter does not have to become personal.

I try to not be personally offended by crude or vulgar speech - to not assume it is meant to affect me. On the other hand and according to the situation/venue, I sometimes choose to comment regarding vulgar, degrading speech, blasphemous, etc. speech - driven by intent to reinforce standards of decency and civility. It applies on this case.

You're needed over in the "Dead Mud Shark" thread.
Originally Posted by Sauer200
That's not proof.

"Because it says so"... JLHC it's never ending circle.
If someone were in MY jurisdiction, they follow my rules.

Tell me more about YOUR jurisdiction, are we talking like 1,100 sq. on a 1/5 of an acre or something more esoteric?

🦫

I havent noticed that. BTW, [bleep] offs from you dont worry me. whistle wink

I don’t believe I’ve ever had a reason to tell you to fûck off, yet.

Could be because I don’t read anything that you post on that starts after the letter *P*.

🦫
Hahaha.

I enjoy your posts Beaver, but I only worry about (bleep) offs that come from HIM. grin

I have enough of those to worry about. frown
Posted By: deflave Re: JFC - 02/18/21
Originally Posted by kingston

As far as I can tell it's darn near impossible to stick "fúcking" in the middle of God, if that's what you're suggesting.

God fugking damnit.
Hahaha.

I enjoy your posts Beaver, but I only worry about (bleep) offs that come from HIM. grin

You made me flinch for second. Thought you had accidentally blown up your sock puppet Happy Camper.

😜🦫
Originally Posted by jmdriver

JFC you’re a badass.

The only thing Camper has beaten to submission, is another man’s dick.
I don’t know how often I type it, but in real life I often use JFC.

Oh Christ, fugk me.

Jesus Christ.

Jesus Christ on the fugking cross.

Sweet Christ.

Fugking Christ.

Moses smell the roses.

Moses smell the fugking roses.

Jesus Mary and Joseph.

For Christ sake.

For Christ fugking sake.

Nobody I’ve met ever seemed bothered by any of them.
Originally Posted by deflave

God fugking damnit.

Ah, yah, that does work there.

LOL

🦫

Oh Christ, fugk me.

Jesus Christ.

Sweet Christ.

Fugking Christ.

Moses smell the roses.

Jesus Mary and Joseph.

For Christ sake.

For Christ fugking sake.

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]

🦫

I like this one better

God fugking damnit.

Sometimes it would pay to take me more literally.

Oh Christ, fugk me.

Jesus Christ.

Sweet Christ.

Fugking Christ.

Moses smell the roses.

Jesus Mary and Joseph.

For Christ sake.

For Christ fugking sake.

🦫

About anything is worth it to get Col Travis rolling.

Good fugking God.
Posted By: NH K9 Re: JFC - 02/18/21

Good fugking God.

I was thinking that he meant that nobody went around trying to use “G f’n od’ during a tirade.
Originally Posted by NH K9

I was thinking that he meant that nobody went around trying to use “G f’n od’ during a tirade.

I'm not saying he's wrong (about that).

I just have a love for profanity.
Posted By: rem141r Re: JFC - 02/18/21
God knows i mean Johns Fried Chicken so we good. rest of ya'll is f ucked.
Posted By: JamesJr Re: JFC - 02/18/21

In addition, he's an atheist. Which is his, and anyone else's choice. Of course, the fact that they will burn in Hell for eternity is something they should consider.

At any rate, it shows not only poor taste, but also a lack of a good education when people use the name of the Lord in vain.
Posted By: NH K9 Re: JFC - 02/18/21
Originally Posted by JamesJr

In addition, he's an atheist. Which is his, and anyone else's choice. Of course, the fact that they will burn in Hell for eternity is something they should consider.

At any rate, it shows not only poor taste, but also a lack of a good education when people use the name of the Lord in vain.

I imagine they take solace in the fact that they’ll be able to watch the shocked faces of a huge number of preachy, hypocrite’christians’ who wind up in the fire as well.

I think Fireballz and Lil' James are doing a great job of witnessing.

Real fisher's of men.

LOL

I imagine they take solace in the fact that they’ll be able to watch the shocked faces of a huge number of preachy, hypocrite’christians’ who wind up in the fire as well.

I wonder if Lil James says the word n-----er inside of his church, as often as he does outside of his church.
Is this about Fireballz yet?
What’s an asshol ?

Maybe he is an atheist. Better than being a Young Earth Creationist and/or hypocrite like some many self proclaimed Campfire "Christians".
I'm a Christian.
Posted By: renegade50 Re: JFC - 02/18/21

BOOM!!!

Good fugking God.

DING! DING! DING!
...the fact that they will burn in Hell for eternity is something they should consider.

It always seemed to me that eternity would include the present.
A couple I don't hear too often anymore is Jesus Jumping Jehosifis and Jesus Long-haired Christ.

Spread the gospel. You are given two options, 1)Say you Believe and pay the tax or 2) Watch your family be killed and then be killed yourself. Enlightening. Yah chit, yep, I totally agree, you fuuckers are right, hail mary, Cumbaya.

I'm not saying he's wrong (about that).

I just have a love for profanity.

I knew you'd come around.
Don’t get too confident, COVTARD.
"Jesus, Osseff, and Warnock" is one of my favorites.
Oh ....
I frequently use JFC....

GOD exist.

The Jesus????
Not so sure about him and all his exploits.

Faith can make people beleive.

Man cut, copied pasted, and edited religous text into bible doctrine.
Then all the spin offs started .
Cause some seen it was a good paying gig to set up their own show.

Anyone that thinks man has not tailored bibles and religons to suit his own agenda,s is pretty naive. Looking back thru history and how decisions were made and by whom on what the common man should believe what GOD,s words were.....
It's pretty obvious you had man or groups of men telling other men this is what I or we decided what people should see as Gods "true words".
Originally Posted by renegade50
Oh ....
I frequently use JFC....

GOD exist.

The Jesus????

Anyone that thinks man has not tailored bibles and religons to suit his own agenda,s is pretty naive. Looking back thru history and how decisions were made and by whom on what the common man should believe what GOD,s words were.....
It's pretty obvious you had man or groups of men telling other men this is what I or we decided what people should see as Gods "true words".

Eff off you frigging party pooper !!
Posted By: antlers Re: JFC - 02/18/21
GOD exist. The Jesus???? Not so sure about him and all his exploits. Faith can make people believe. Man cut, copied pasted, and edited religous text into bible doctrine.
Then all the spin offs started. Cause some seen it was a good paying gig to set up their own show. Anyone that thinks man has not tailored bibles and religons to suit his own agenda,s is pretty naive. Looking back thru history and how decisions were made and by whom on what the common man should believe what GOD,s words were.....It's pretty obvious you had man or groups of men telling other men this is what I or we decided what people should see as Gods "true words".
Not disagreein’ with anything you said. But to me, when one chooses to follow Jesus, ‘religion’ loses its grip on ya’.
Posted By: BuckHaggard Re: JFC - 02/18/21

Was the tooth fairy mean to you when you were child?
Posted By: Raeford Re: JFC - 02/18/21
Oh ....
I frequently use JFC....

GOD exist.

The Jesus????

Some things never change, aye?
Originally Posted by Raeford
Oh ....
I frequently use JFC....

GOD exist.

The Jesus????

Some things never change, aye?

Things change.
Manmade influenced change.....

But people ranting and raving that all the different verisions of bibles are Gods exact words from their branch of christianity they believe in.
And if ya dont beleive that verbatim you are gonna burn in hell.

Is complete bullschitt.......
I don’t know how often I type it, but in real life I often use JFC. Oh Christ, fugk me. Jesus Christ. Jesus Christ on the fugking cross.
Sweet Christ. Fugking Christ. Moses smell the roses. Moses smell the fugking roses. Jesus Mary and Joseph. For Christ sake. For Christ fugking sake.

In the least, you seem to be a very forthright individual. Forthright can be a very good quality.

The efficacy of your declaration may depend on your meaning of "bothered" - as well as the degree, if any, to which you are interested in truly understanding other persons' assessments of those terms you use.. Also, the quality of people with whom you associate could be a conditioning factor - mightily. My assessment ("bothers"?) about those utterances could differ greatly from what you are seeming about your audience.
Your lack of perception in such an instance could be a blessing to you - or a detriment - but, in either case, your stated inability has no bearing whatsoever on the perceptions and affirmations of others. Denying, or affirming, the existence and power of God would seem to forebode immense consequences - consequences that cause human doubt and argument to seem like a speck in a gnat's eye.
I don’t know how often I type it, but in real life I often use JFC. Oh Christ, fugk me. Jesus Christ. Jesus Christ on the fugking cross.
Sweet Christ. Fugking Christ. Moses smell the roses. Moses smell the fugking roses. Jesus Mary and Joseph. For Christ sake. For Christ fugking sake.

In the least, you seem to be a very forthright individual. Forthright can be a very good quality.

The efficacy of your declaration may depend on your meaning of "bothered" - as well as the degree, if any, to which you are interested in truly understanding other persons' assessments of those terms you use.. Also, the quality of people with whom you associate could be a conditioning factor - mightily. My assessment ("bothers"?) about those utterances could differ greatly from what you are seeming about your audience.

I only hang around normal people.

So that's probably why they behave normally. When I speak like a normal person.

I like this one ^^^^^^ James be saying Flavors gonna be smote down and forced to run a Traeger in hell for eternity.

Hey, Dave, you stupid fûck, I need another order of them baby backs with the extra heat sauce, and a side of Mac.

🦫
James doesn't even know what a Christian is.

He's just a lazy ass dumb fugk.

JENGA.

😬🦫
Posted By: HuntnShoot Re: JFC - 02/18/21
To be fair, I say, "Jesus Fuucking Christmas" often IRL. If you are offended by words, but not by a lack of principles, as is your god, both of you can GFY.

But I wish I said, "Jim Fuucking Conrad."
I only hang around normal people. So that's probably why they behave normally. When I speak like a normal person.

Self-defined "normalcy" serves only self - has no relation to to any normal frame of reference.
I only hang around normal people. So that's probably why they behave normally. When I speak like a normal person.

Self-defined "normalcy" serves only self - has no relation to to any normal frame of reference.

Jesus Fugkin' Christ.

Exodus 20

J F C

You need to quit thumping at everyone. You're crazy...batschidt nutz.
Posted By: tzone Re: JFC - 02/18/21

I'd think people would show a bit more respect than to blurt that out three times per paragraph - but that's just me .

Dropping the F'bomb in the middle of Jesus name ? seems disrespectful to religious folks - dont'cha think ?

I logged on just to say fah-Q. laugh grin
Originally Posted by luv2safari

Exodus 20

J F C

You need to quit thumping at everyone. You're crazy...batschidt nutz.

Ya think???

LOL!!!
Posted By: slumlord Re: JFC - 02/18/21
Utterances are for milking
My thinking is that there's hordes of things that can be said besides JFC , but it's a free country and ain't none of my business .

Not likely that most here talk to their children/grand children/parents/ like that or sit in a restaurant dining room spouting JFC this GD steak is the best MF'kr I've ever et , but maybe they do .

Stated a while back that god has never spoke a word to me and I don't expect he will , I consider myself Agnostic -> a fence straddler .

Carry on
Originally Posted by tzone

smile you're going to hale

Jesus Fugkin' Christ.
TAE

Stoned to death??
crazy confused
My thinking is that there's hordes of things that can be said besides JFC , but it's a free country and ain't none of my business .

Not likely that most here talk to their children/grand children/parents/ like that or sit in a restaurant dining room spouting JFC this GD steak is the best MF'kr I've ever et , but maybe they do .

Stated a while back that god has never spoke a word to me and I don't expect he will , I consider myself Agnostic -> a fence straddler .

Carry on

I always swear.

But you have to possess a subtlety to your swearing that many don't possess. It's almost subliminal.

I'm swearing, but you don't know I'm swearing.

Doesn't work via the written word.

Carry on

I always swear.

But you have to possess a subtlety to your swearing that many don't possess. It's almost subliminal.

oh

Dang!

You’d be a PITA to disagree with on a regular basis.

Laffin

🦫

Dang!

You’d be a PITA to disagree with on a regular basis.

Laffin

🦫

Not really.

He thinks it was self defined.

But I got the certificate.
Posted By: New_2_99s Re: JFC - 02/18/21

🦫

Yep, same, same Beav.

Antlers has the "right" attitude.

There are lots of reasons, people leave the Church, but choose to worship, in their own way !

wink

Bwhahahahahaha;

Rich, coming from a bigotted racist !

LOL

I wonder if Lil James says the word n-----er inside of his church, as often as he does outside of his church.

LOLOLOL
Originally Posted by BobBrown
What’s an asshol ?

It's the same as an arsehol !
Posted By: NVhntr Re: JFC - 02/18/21

Who would even think of being on your property?

Just the idea of listening to your sanctimonious, hypercritical, bs, for anything longer than it would take to say “Eat a Dick” ripped that from bubbajay above, would be too long.

🦫

Originally Posted by MtnBoomer
Originally Posted by bubbajay

Exodus 20

Eat a dick...

+1

+2
Posted By: tzone Re: JFC - 02/18/21
Originally Posted by luv2safari

Stoned to death??
crazy confused

Hellova way to go.
...Not likely that most here talk to their children/grand children/parents/ like that or sit in a restaurant dining room spouting JFC this GD steak is the best MF'kr I've ever et , but maybe they do .

I'm going to HappyCamper's for dinner on Saturday, you want to be my +1?
Posted By: HuntnShoot Re: JFC - 02/18/21
Originally Posted by BuckHaggard
And how about you get a ticket to the country jail and anger management therapy.

If someone were in MY jurisdiction, they follow my rules. They would be warned, but they are not permitted to blaspheme in the most disgusting way a demonic mind can think of at my house.
According to Jesus Christ, you have something else to look forward to. You and your criminals speak evil of Him here, but someday we all face Him, like it or not.

Let's hear you and your cop shop friends call Him that when you kneel before Him someday. If you humble yourselves now and seek His forgiveness He won't be your Judge. Your choice.

If Jesus is real, even He thinks you're a douche bag.
...Not likely that most here talk to their children/grand children/parents/ like that or sit in a restaurant dining room spouting JFC this GD steak is the best MF'kr I've ever et , but maybe they do .

Ready !!!

Ready !!!

Dress code?

🦫
Lets stick with Casual ......... smile
Do you think there's enough room for all of you in the bunker?

Dang! You’d be a PITA to disagree with on a regular basis. Laffin 🦫

Nice to know - could be a really good thing.

Dang! You’d be a PITA to disagree with on a regular basis. Laffin🦫

Not really. He thinks it was self defined. But I got the certificate.

Now, how would you know what I think about that - did that muse come with a certificate?

Carry on

I always swear.

Friday’s my second favorite word that starts with F.

Ready !!!

Dress code?

🦫

You all have a swell time!!!!
Say hello to ralph malph and potsy for all of us too.

Now, how would you know what I think about that - did that muse come with a certificate?

Oh my.

This dumb fugk really DOES believe he's a cut above.

Lemme guess, you're a teacher?

Oh my. This dumb fugk really DOES believe he's a cut above. Lemme guess, you're a teacher?
No, I'm not, but am in the fraud exposure business.. And again, it is clear that you really don't know what I beleive. And, you are getting vulgar again.
No, I'm not, but am in the fraud exposure business.. And again, it is clear that you really don't know what I beleive. And, you are getting vulgar again.

The "fraud exposure business?"

LMAO

That explains a lot.

Nice car by the way.

Depends on if your Mom is eager
Originally Posted by add
Was it creative writing you taught?
To a reasonable extent I can accept the great "performer" comments flowing here (the flash and shock, the moves, the androgynous makeup/clotes/action, etc.)

However, the great "musician" aspect seems way overstated - - -

No. Taught music writing and music in general - starting in 1962 and still going. What was your teaching field?

Interesting.

LOL
Posted By: kingston Re: JFC - 02/19/21

Dress code?
🦫

Against my better judgment, I'm gonna wear pants.
Posted By: ol_mike Re: JFC - 02/19/21

Don't be talk'n bout his momma
Posted By: antelope_sniper Re: JFC - 02/19/21

You really are a class act.
Posted By: CCCC Re: JFC - 02/19/21
Originally Posted by add
Was it creative writing you taught?
To a reasonable extent I can accept the great "performer" comments flowing here (the flash and shock, the moves, the androgynous makeup/clotes/action, etc.)

However, the great "musician" aspect seems way overstated - - -

No. Taught music writing and music in general - starting in 1962 and still going. What was your teaching field?

Interesting.LOL
That was a while back - had to step away from those callings - medicus interruptus - decided to concentrate on fraud detection for a while. Thanks for the car thought - I have enjoyed it since 1971. Long time to keep and drive a car - but it's not just any old car.
Posted By: BuckHaggard Re: JFC - 02/19/21
Originally Posted by HuntnShoot
Originally Posted by BuckHaggard

If Jesus is real, even He thinks you're a douche bag.

I didn't post that, I quoted it. Somehow it looks like it was my post. I'm not a bible thumper.
Posted By: Old_Toot Re: JFC - 02/19/21
Some claim blasphemy has its own rewards.
Posted By: deflave Re: JFC - 02/19/21
That was a while back - had to step away from those callings - medicus interruptus - decided to concentrate on fraud detection for a while. Thanks for the car thought - I have enjoyed it since 1971. Long time to keep and drive a car - but it's not just any old car.

A music teacher from 1962-2016, but you identify as a fraud detector.

Makes a lot of sense.
I assume (maybe very wrongly) that you inquired about vocation through genuine and benign curiosity, The bit of Campfire site research you have done has uncovered only a bit of the portrait. A career as music theorist, composer, arranger, conductor and performer (classic chamber and orchestral, concert and marching bands, jazz combo and big band, show, pop - whatever was opportune) and applied those experiences as a teacher/professor for a long period of time. Later concurrently worked in higher education leadership.

Had to turn the page - now applying those and other life experiences to fraud detection. The field is ripe - dripping with huge and varied cases.

If your inquiry was not genuine and gentlemanly, it may have been fraudulent - so kindly disregard all of the above.
I assume (maybe very wrongly) that you inquired about vocation through genuine and benign curiosity, The bit of Campfire site research you have done has uncovered only a bit of the portrait. A career as music theorist, composer, arranger, conductor and performer (classic chamber and orchestral, concert and marching bands, jazz combo and big band, show, pop - whatever was opportune) and applied those experiences as a teacher/professor for a long period of time. Later concurrently worked in higher education leadership.

Had to turn the page - now applying those and other life experiences to fraud detection. The field is ripe - dripping with huge and varied cases.

If your inquiry was not genuine and gentlemanly, it may have been fraudulent - so kindly disregard all of the above.

You were a teacher.

And it shows.
Posted By: irfubar Re: JFC - 02/19/21
I am an expert in bullshit detection..... and things are kinda smelly here..... wink
Originally Posted by irfubar
I am an expert in bullshit detection..... and things are kinda smelly here..... wink

Yeah I hope Mr. Fraud Detector took some notes.

They were free.

Yeah I hope Mr. Fraud Detector took some notes.They were free.

Already on the case - fun afternoon.

Find you a French Horn manufactured in Malaysia?
Posted By: CCCC Re: JFC - 02/20/21

Find you a French Horn manufactured in Malaysia?
Nah - not an issue if you were to be knowledgeable - some wind instruments and pianos made in Asian countries are much better for the $$ spent than those made in the US. Best saxophones and clarinets (woodwinds in general) were made in Europe since they were invented but the Japanese have made a big dent in that market. Except for some older rotary valve brasswinds made in Europe, the US makers had a pretty good lock on the best of those - at least through the 1980s. Not sure what is going on with brass horns now. For a long time, the most liked cymbals had Armenian names. Etc. Musicians are difficult to fool when it comes to quality of tools. Self-indulgent internet posters are not so sophisticated..
© 24hourcampfire