Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 5 of 8 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
Don’t get too confident, COVTARD.

Originally Posted by Geno67
Trump being classless,tasteless and clueless as usual.
Originally Posted by Judman
Sorry, trump is a no tax payin pile of shiit.
Originally Posted by KSMITH
My young wife decided to play the field and had moved several dudes into my house
GB1

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
"Jesus, Osseff, and Warnock" is one of my favorites.

Originally Posted by 16penny
If you put Taco Bell sauce in your ramen noodles it tastes just like poverty
R
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
R
Oh ....
I frequently use JFC....

GOD exist.

The Jesus????
Not so sure about him and all his exploits.

Faith can make people beleive.

Man cut, copied pasted, and edited religous text into bible doctrine.
Then all the spin offs started .
Cause some seen it was a good paying gig to set up their own show.

Anyone that thinks man has not tailored bibles and religons to suit his own agenda,s is pretty naive. Looking back thru history and how decisions were made and by whom on what the common man should believe what GOD,s words were.....
It's pretty obvious you had man or groups of men telling other men this is what I or we decided what people should see as Gods "true words".

B
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
B
Originally Posted by renegade50
Oh ....
I frequently use JFC....

GOD exist.

The Jesus????

Anyone that thinks man has not tailored bibles and religons to suit his own agenda,s is pretty naive. Looking back thru history and how decisions were made and by whom on what the common man should believe what GOD,s words were.....
It's pretty obvious you had man or groups of men telling other men this is what I or we decided what people should see as Gods "true words".

Eff off you frigging party pooper !!

FUGK CCP

It’s time to WAKE UP
GOD BLESS THE USA
WWG1WGA
THERE ARE NO COINCIDENCES
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
GOD exist. The Jesus???? Not so sure about him and all his exploits. Faith can make people believe. Man cut, copied pasted, and edited religous text into bible doctrine.
Then all the spin offs started. Cause some seen it was a good paying gig to set up their own show. Anyone that thinks man has not tailored bibles and religons to suit his own agenda,s is pretty naive. Looking back thru history and how decisions were made and by whom on what the common man should believe what GOD,s words were.....It's pretty obvious you had man or groups of men telling other men this is what I or we decided what people should see as Gods "true words".
Not disagreein’ with anything you said. But to me, when one chooses to follow Jesus, ‘religion’ loses its grip on ya’.

Every day on this side of the ground is a win.
IC B2

B
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
B

Was the tooth fairy mean to you when you were child?

Last edited by BuckHaggard; 02/19/21.
R
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
R
Oh ....
I frequently use JFC....

GOD exist.

The Jesus????

Some things never change, aye?

FJB & FJT
R
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
R
Originally Posted by Raeford
Oh ....
I frequently use JFC....

GOD exist.

The Jesus????

Some things never change, aye?

Things change.
Manmade influenced change.....

But people ranting and raving that all the different verisions of bibles are Gods exact words from their branch of christianity they believe in.
And if ya dont beleive that verbatim you are gonna burn in hell.

Is complete bullschitt.......

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by deflave
I don’t know how often I type it, but in real life I often use JFC. Oh Christ, fugk me. Jesus Christ. Jesus Christ on the fugking cross.
Sweet Christ. Fugking Christ. Moses smell the roses. Moses smell the fugking roses. Jesus Mary and Joseph. For Christ sake. For Christ fugking sake.

Nobody I’ve met ever seemed bothered by any of them.

In the least, you seem to be a very forthright individual. Forthright can be a very good quality.

The efficacy of your declaration may depend on your meaning of "bothered" - as well as the degree, if any, to which you are interested in truly understanding other persons' assessments of those terms you use.. Also, the quality of people with whom you associate could be a conditioning factor - mightily. My assessment ("bothers"?) about those utterances could differ greatly from what you are seeming about your audience.

NRA Member - Life, Benefactor, Patron
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by antelope_sniper
Your God can not judge anything if he doesn't exist, and I see no good reason to believe he does.
Your lack of perception in such an instance could be a blessing to you - or a detriment - but, in either case, your stated inability has no bearing whatsoever on the perceptions and affirmations of others. Denying, or affirming, the existence and power of God would seem to forebode immense consequences - consequences that cause human doubt and argument to seem like a speck in a gnat's eye.

IC B3

Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
Originally Posted by CCCC
I don’t know how often I type it, but in real life I often use JFC. Oh Christ, fugk me. Jesus Christ. Jesus Christ on the fugking cross.
Sweet Christ. Fugking Christ. Moses smell the roses. Moses smell the fugking roses. Jesus Mary and Joseph. For Christ sake. For Christ fugking sake.

Nobody I’ve met ever seemed bothered by any of them.

In the least, you seem to be a very forthright individual. Forthright can be a very good quality.

The efficacy of your declaration may depend on your meaning of "bothered" - as well as the degree, if any, to which you are interested in truly understanding other persons' assessments of those terms you use.. Also, the quality of people with whom you associate could be a conditioning factor - mightily. My assessment ("bothers"?) about those utterances could differ greatly from what you are seeming about your audience.

I only hang around normal people.

So that's probably why they behave normally. When I speak like a normal person.

My young wife decided to play the field and had moved several dudes into my house
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by JamesJr
Originally Posted by Fireball2
Flave's an irreverent asshol.

In addition, he's an atheist. Which is his, and anyone else's choice. Of course, the fact that they will burn in Hell for eternity is something they should consider.

At any rate, it shows not only poor taste, but also a lack of a good education when people use the name of the Lord in vain.

I like this one ^^^^^^ James be saying Flavors gonna be smote down and forced to run a Traeger in hell for eternity.

Hey, Dave, you stupid fûck, I need another order of them baby backs with the extra heat sauce, and a side of Mac.

🦫

Curiosity Killed the Cat & The Prairie Dog
“Molon Labe”
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
James doesn't even know what a Christian is.

He's just a lazy ass dumb fugk.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by NH K9
Originally Posted by JamesJr
Originally Posted by Fireball2
Flave's an irreverent asshol.

In addition, he's an atheist. Which is his, and anyone else's choice. Of course, the fact that they will burn in Hell for eternity is something they should consider.

At any rate, it shows not only poor taste, but also a lack of a good education when people use the name of the Lord in vain.

I imagine they take solace in the fact that they’ll be able to watch the shocked faces of a huge number of preachy, hypocrite’christians’ who wind up in the fire as well.

JENGA.

😬🦫

Curiosity Killed the Cat & The Prairie Dog
“Molon Labe”
H
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
H
To be fair, I say, "Jesus Fuucking Christmas" often IRL. If you are offended by words, but not by a lack of principles, as is your god, both of you can GFY.

But I wish I said, "Jim Fuucking Conrad."

I belong on eroding granite, among the pines.
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
I only hang around normal people. So that's probably why they behave normally. When I speak like a normal person.

Self-defined "normalcy" serves only self - has no relation to to any normal frame of reference.

Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
Originally Posted by CCCC
I only hang around normal people. So that's probably why they behave normally. When I speak like a normal person.

Self-defined "normalcy" serves only self - has no relation to to any normal frame of reference.

Jesus Fugkin' Christ.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by Happy_Camper
The guys here are forgetting someone .

What if some stranger kept mocking you and your name when you offered them a helping hand?

Have you ever given someone a kind gift or gesture and have them turn around and curse you?
How would you feel toward them if they did?

Would you go out if your way to extend kindness to that person over and over after that?

Then why would any one with any sense expect Jesus Christ, The Almighty God Who will judge you to keep doing that for you?

The religious crowd said that his kindness was of the devil, when in fact it was the Holy Spirit. No forgiveness extended to them.

Thou shalt not take the name of the LORD thy God in vain; for the LORD will not hold him guiltless that taketh his name in vain."
Exodus 20

You guys need to get saved. He suffered enough so you don't have to go to hell if you make Him the object of your faith rather than your railing like the Jews at His crucifixion.

Watch the video tonight and decide. It's linked below.
https://youtu.be/GxdXw7LFguk

J F C

You need to quit thumping at everyone. You're crazy...batschidt nutz.

Hunt with Class and Classics

Religion: A founder of The Church of Spray and Pray

Acquit v. t. To render a judgment in a murder case in San Francisco... EQUAL, adj. As bad as something else. Ambrose Bierce “The Devil's Dictionary”

T
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
T
Originally Posted by ol_mike
Strikes me as an odd thing to write in text and say for little to no reason .

I'd think people would show a bit more respect than to blurt that out three times per paragraph - but that's just me .

Dropping the F'bomb in the middle of Jesus name ? seems disrespectful to religious folks - dont'cha think ?

Is it that people just don't care about others beliefs ?

I logged on just to say fah-Q. laugh grin

Camp is where you make it.
R
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
R
Originally Posted by luv2safari
Originally Posted by Happy_Camper
The guys here are forgetting someone .

What if some stranger kept mocking you and your name when you offered them a helping hand?

Have you ever given someone a kind gift or gesture and have them turn around and curse you?
How would you feel toward them if they did?

Would you go out if your way to extend kindness to that person over and over after that?

Then why would any one with any sense expect Jesus Christ, The Almighty God Who will judge you to keep doing that for you?

The religious crowd said that his kindness was of the devil, when in fact it was the Holy Spirit. No forgiveness extended to them.

Thou shalt not take the name of the LORD thy God in vain; for the LORD will not hold him guiltless that taketh his name in vain."
Exodus 20

You guys need to get saved. He suffered enough so you don't have to go to hell if you make Him the object of your faith rather than your railing like the Jews at His crucifixion.

Watch the video tonight and decide. It's linked below.
https://youtu.be/GxdXw7LFguk

J F C

You need to quit thumping at everyone. You're crazy...batschidt nutz.

Ya think???

LOL!!!

Page 5 of 8 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

447 members (10gaugeman, 12344mag, 10gaugemag, 12savage, 1beaver_shooter, 17CalFan, 56 invisible), 1,994 guests, and 1,209 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,194,089
Posts18,521,980
Members74,024
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.