Home
Another bill HR 1004 (read - 'wish list') from the lefty libbies... Listen to it here:

Again, how the hell do you enforce it?
Fug them and their insurance!
Get caught without it and you are 100% effed. Thats how.

Nail 3 or 4 high profile nice guys per state and 87% of the rest will fall in line nicely.

NJ is going to do this soon, because we are so progressive.

Its for the children, dontcha know.
Originally Posted by Crockettnj

Nail 3 or 4 high profile nice guys per state and 87% of the rest will fall in line nicely.

Our local law enforcement will not enforce anything like that.
I imagine Farm Bureau might charge me $10 to $20 per annum for this additional coverage.

Regardless the cost, it is a bunch of BS. But so is mandatory vehicle liability.
Originally Posted by gregintenn
You will not be able to legally carry a firearm without it?
Originally Posted by Esox357
Fug them and their insurance!
That's my response also...
This goes hand in hand with my proof of real estate ownership in order to vote. Failure to provide that and it would be a $100 flat fee to vote for each election. Seems about right.
I already have enough guns to arm a minor Central American country.
They ain't gettin [bleep] from me.
What's next, mandatory alcohol insurance?
Originally Posted by Idaho_Shooter
I imagine Farm Bureau might charge me $10 to $20 per annum for this additional coverage.

Regardless the cost, it is a bunch of BS. But so is mandatory vehicle liability.

FB may charge that, but the Tax that gets associated with that insurance will make gun ownership too expensive for the average person, which is the goal.
This is just another way of registering your guns with serial numbers so they can come to your house and collect them. I sold all of my guns and ammo!
Yeah, and they are going to hide it within another larger, unrelated, bill in the hopes no one will notice.
Originally Posted by Slavek
You will not be able to legally carry a firearm without it?

Then take a wild ass guess what that would make me???
As long as you are buying, they'll keep selling, even if the product contains more and more feces.
Just a ploy for cocksucking lawyers and another way to bankrupt a citizen.
It is a thinly veiled attempt at gun registration.
I doubt none of this, but most are willing to be the criminals there going to make..For that reason only,I don't think it will happen..

Jayco

How about the F&W cops.. Your out hunting and they do license check except now they will check proof of insurance too. I don't know about everywhere but All the states I hunt in the F&W cops are all about the tickets
Originally Posted by 30338
This goes hand in hand with my proof of real estate ownership in order to vote. Failure to provide that and it would be a $100 flat fee to vote for each election. Seems about right.

The real estate thing is silly , me I've owned 50ish pieces of property as a builder but right now I don't own land/house .
If someone has a job or say job 2 years running - they deserve to be able to vote and have a say in things . My opinion .

Gun Insurance - no way the Insurance Industry would go for such a law - No way !
If insurance became Law - lets pay it and then have chipsNdips , have another pepsi , and watch nfl on the big screen tv while enjoying the barca lounger
I could be wrong , but I doubt FB or any other insurance is going to be cheap . They are after all , corporations.
Also I don't see this as theft insurance it will be liabilty insurance , cant see that being cheap .
Even if it is theft insurance , that will add up to a lot of payouts with the current rate of theft and restrictions on storage will likely be a real pain in the ass and maybe expensive .
As for "I won't comply" , figure any body active in the shooting or hunting sports will at some time transport or discharge weapons on their property.
Transportation ups the Annie by happening into a routine check point , officer , sir do you have any drugs , weapons , or explosives in your vehicle ?" Driver , "No sir" , officer , would you mind if I take a look ? "
Me to you , And at this point , please don`t blow smoke up my ass about unreasonable searches and your rights .
Or your on your on property target shooting , over the hill from your sight a raid for an unrelated matter is going on , officers dispatch a couple deputies to see what's up , and questions start , you don't have your ducks in a row , things will escalate .
How far things escalate in either scenario will depend on officers at scene and what you have hopefully given some solid soul searching about before you go about your decision .
If (complete) noncompliance is what you choose , things will happen fast and will be undoable .
Your decision is none of my buisness , I am just pointing out some things that need to be thoroughly addressed with yourself .
With corporates being what they are , I can see politicians and corporations thinking , Cha Ching !
It has been said Biden didn't work hard for his election because the fix was in . That could be telling of his comment, it's going to be a cold dark winter .
Just things to ponder, Kenneth
One thing I want to make clear is that I sincerely hope this B.S. dosent fly . But daffy as he is , I do believe him and his minions are serious .
Originally Posted by logcutter
I doubt none of this, but most are willing to be the criminals there going to make..For that reason only,I don't think it will happen..

Jayco

You said “think” when obviously you’re to stupid to do so... Go figure
Originally Posted by noKnees

How about the F&W cops.. Your out hunting and they do license check except now they will check proof of insurance too. I don't know about everywhere but All the states I hunt in the F&W cops are all about the tickets

Well, there is a very distinct possibility that it could become and even more dangerous occupation than it is now.

Just throwing that out as rhetorical musing.
Originally Posted by Springcove

Jayco

WTF is it with this forum and those that can't reply without calling someone names..3rd grade chit and extremely childish..

Jayco 👍

Jayco

WTF is it with this forum and those that can't reply without calling someone names..3rd grade chit and extremely childish..

Jayco 👍

May be blow back from recent threads you started? just sayin..... wink
Originally Posted by kaywoodie
Originally Posted by noKnees

Well, there is a very distinct possibility that it could become and even more dangerous occupation than it is now.

Just throwing that out as rhetorical musing.

The lefties cares not about the fish&deer cops
Originally Posted by irfubar

Jayco

Jayco 👍

Lost respect for running his mouth ?

Jayco

Jayco 👍

I gave my opinion based on 54 years of voting Republican every single year including this last one..Many here were in diapers when I first voted Repub and some weren't even born....I have a right to my opinion and on a side note,some here are still in diapers the way they talk..

Jayco👍
Originally Posted by MontanaMarine

- Maybe the Campfire could get a 'Group Rate'.

Oh, the same law enforcement that was arresting restaurant and gym owners during the last year? Cops don't care about you.

Jayco

Jayco 👍

I gave my opinion based on 54 years of voting Republican every single year including this last one..Many here were in diapers when I first voted Repub and some weren't even born....I have a right to my opinion and on a side note,some here are still in diapers the way they talk..

Jayco👍

And you'll keep voting Republican while your nation continues to fall apart. Because you're a moron.
Originally Posted by HuntnShoot

Jayco

Jayco 👍

Jayco👍

And you'll keep voting Republican while your nation continues to fall apart. Because you're a moron.

What a child...Sounds like the neighbor kids arguing over there licorice..You a Moron..Your a azz clown..

I'm telling mom

Jayfo😂😂😂
Originally Posted by Idaho_Shooter

Farm Bureau has fought good gun bills in Tennessee hard, along with their buds the Chamber of Commerce. They are not our friends...
Originally Posted by HuntnShoot

Jayco

Jayco 👍

Jayco👍

What a child...Sounds like the neighbor kids arguing over there licorice..You a Moron..Your a azz clown..

I'm telling mom

Jayfo😂😂😂

Keep bragging about voting while attacking MY intelligence. It sets the perfect tone. Like a great big spotlight. Thanks.

They just might, Sheriff's Association and Chiefs of Police have been testifying against your gun rights here in Tennessee for decades. But, we are pushing a bill that says if they do, they get fired and lose their pensions.

Registration.
Originally Posted by las

Registration.

Right here's what I was getting ready to allude to. No matter how cheap tge cost could be ? what do all the insurance companies want on insured items serial numbers
Originally Posted by dogcatcher223

Oh, the same law enforcement that was arresting restaurant and gym owners during the last year? Cops don't care about you.

Yep. Anybody who thinks cops won’t enforce stuff like this is fooling themselves.
The cops are worried about their paychecks and pensions. They will enforce it, at least until they come to realize that their pension is worthless when they’re dead.
7mm
I generally try to stay out of their way , have met a couple who were good guys . And I mean good guys , strange , they both died of a vehicle accident . Anyway when they had the big hooblah about second amendment sanctuaries. Shortly after that they had a public get together , something to the affect of blue lives matter . The local sheriff of that county was highly out spoken about backing the county as a sanctuary .
So I wanted to meet him and pick his brain . So I took my grandson with me , thought he might like it .
We pulled up , and walked over to the swat van , they looked at us like we were from another planet , cautiously handed him a bottle of water , offered me nothing . Have never had legal issues in this county other than traffic violations . So , I am determined to have my pow wow and we did the short tour of the van and moved on through the very small gathering . A couple guys playing bluegrass and two and three people cliques here and there and they weren't socializing with nobody , not just us , but nobody . I thought what a weird bunch of mutherfuggers.
Spotted the sheriff in a small huddle , walked over , calmly waited for eye contact and they continued to talk as though we weren't there . So I looked at JJ and said quess they answered my questions . Still no acknowledgement . Normally this would have gotten a rude response from me , but I chalked up to education , knew him when he was a kid , he used to run with my son and that's all I'll say about that . 2nd amendment sanctuaries, yeah , right . I took it that I wasn't recognized as a campaign contributor and that was probably the bottom line .
A lot of counties talked the talk , but when you talked to people who was at the sanctuary meetings across the state , there was often a different opinion about sincerity . And some quite disgruntled with how they were treated .
Kenneth
I will ride like the bruthas no insurance!
Originally Posted by Kenneth66
I could be wrong , but I doubt FB or any other insurance is going to be cheap . They are after all , corporations.
Also I don't see this as theft insurance it will be liabilty insurance , cant see that being cheap .
Even if it is theft insurance , that will add up to a lot of payouts with the current rate of theft and restrictions on storage will likely be a real pain in the ass and maybe expensive .
As for "I won't comply" , figure any body active in the shooting or hunting sports will at some time transport or discharge weapons on their property.
Transportation ups the Annie by happening into a routine check point , officer , sir do you have any drugs , weapons , or explosives in your vehicle ?" Driver , "No sir" , officer , would you mind if I take a look ? "
Me to you , And at this point , please don`t blow smoke up my ass about unreasonable searches and your rights .
Or your on your on property target shooting , over the hill from your sight a raid for an unrelated matter is going on , officers dispatch a couple deputies to see what's up , and questions start , you don't have your ducks in a row , things will escalate .
How far things escalate in either scenario will depend on officers at scene and what you have hopefully given some solid soul searching about before you go about your decision .
If (complete) noncompliance is what you choose , things will happen fast and will be undoable .
Your decision is none of my buisness , I am just pointing out some things that need to be thoroughly addressed with yourself .
With corporates being what they are , I can see politicians and corporations thinking , Cha Ching !
It has been said Biden didn't work hard for his election because the fix was in . That could be telling of his comment, it's going to be a cold dark winter .
Just things to ponder, Kenneth
One thing I want to make clear is that I sincerely hope this B.S. dosent fly . But daffy as he is , I do believe him and his minions are serious .

Ante

You're

Business

Doesn't

Damn that was hard to read.
Originally Posted by 7mmbuster
Originally Posted by dogcatcher223

Yep. Anybody who thinks cops won’t enforce stuff like this is fooling themselves.
The cops are worried about their paychecks and pensions. They will enforce it, at least until they come to realize that their pension is worthless when they’re dead.
7mm

Our sheriff is worried about two things... banging the female help and getting re elected. He knows exactly what would prevent him from getting re elected here.
Every time I see someone talk about taxes on our second amendment rights, I immediately suggest that it is a completely fair assertion.......

"Now let's talk about women's suffrage, AND THE TAX WOMEN SHOULD PAY TO BE ABLE TO VOTE via the 19th amendment."

The convo usually ends with that individual sulking away.
Then a conservative should counter with cell phone insurance, since we will find that somebody who caused an accident while texting, will incur steep lawsuits.
Lived opposite the law before, can do it again. Not gonna be a cushy job being the agent of the State when formerly legit fellas you try to hem up have already decided they ain’t doing fifteen years in the pen. Have said for years, taking men who have worked, built businesses and made lives with ingenuity and work ethic, and making a new class of criminal of them, is a bad idea.

Cops best stick to fugging around with the schit for brains, lazy, defective humans currently engaging in illegal activities. They might be able to keep up with that someday. Do not get crossed up with guys who wanted to be left alone, are done being fugged with, and are not necessarily concerned with just getting away when they disappear around the corner ahead of you.
Think I will set this one out
Why dont they just mandate assault insurance for everyone. That way if someone busts open someone else's head with a claw hammer they are covered. Where does this end.
Originally Posted by MontanaMarine

What, in case someone steals yours, or it gets burnt up in a fire?

Enforcing the first section would be easy.

Purchasing through an FFL would require proof of insurance, no insurance card, no sale.

The second part , would be more difficult in that one would be required to have insurance on any and all firearms purchased after the date of the bill. The only way to prove the date of sale is with Registration.
So we would be Required to carry an insurance card, a registration card along with our hunting license and permit to carry.

You most likely won’t be allowed at your favorite range without proof of insurance as well.
They will figure out a way to make it too expensive to own guns.
This would be a requirement for liability insurance, right? Most homeowners carry liability insurance. My homeowners insurance would cover me for up to $1 million in the event of a firearm accident or any negligent act wherein I am found guilty of harming someone. I suppose that covers my firearms being stolen and misused by another if I was found liable.
If it was enforced, we might see some affects in the large inner cities. But we all know it won't be enforced in those areas. Reducing crime isn't the purpose of it.
Originally Posted by steve4102
You most likely won’t be allowed at your favorite range without proof of insurance as well.

You've obviously never met the guys who run my range......
Originally Posted by smokepole

No I haven’t, that’s why I said most likely, some will refuse to comply with there own insurance companies requirements and most will comply with their insurance companies requirements.
Mandatory gun insurance is ordering another 10 magazines for your AR.
Originally Posted by bigwhoop
Mandatory gun insurance is ordering another 10 magazines for your AR.

yes !!

Lucky you. The owners of my gun club are a bunch of Fuds. No shooting from the draw. No targets remotely shaped like a man. I could go on. It's such a bargain, though, that I don't switch to the alternative range in my area. Huge annual price difference. Plus, I'm usually the only one there when I shoot, while the more expensive range almost always has lots of shooters. They are both almost exactly a half hour drive from my home, but the one I belong to is a half hour further away from the nearest big town, while the more expensive one is a half hour in the direction of the nearest big town, which likely explains some of these differences.

No I haven’t, that’s why I said most likely, some will refuse to comply with there own insurance companies requirements and most will comply with their insurance companies requirements.

They already have insurance, which won't be affected by this nonsense.
Somebody needs to break into the pharmacy on Crapitol Hill and download their database of all the congresscritters and all the meds they are on and release it via Wikileaks - that would an eye opener for America.
© 24hourcampfire