Home
Ok, Biden and Harris are in and the Democrats control Congress. We know they don't like guns. So what type will they go after first?

I think all handguns will be taken. Maybe all semi-auto rifles and shotguns too. What about the lever and bolt actions?
Will they let single shots and/or doubles stay to be used for hunting? We know they said they're not after our hunting guns.

What does everyone think? Also, how soon before this all happens?
Are you fücking retarded?
I dont fugging care.

It could be my Stevens single shot.

Me no comply-o.
Originally Posted by StuckInOhio
Ok, Biden and Harris are in and the Democrats control Congress. We know they don't like guns. So what type will they go after first?

I think all handguns will be taken. Maybe all semi-auto rifles and shotguns too. What about the lever and bolt actions?
Will they let single shots and/or doubles stay to be used for hunting? We know they said they're not after our hunting guns.

TAKE OFF YOUR PRETTY PINK PANTIES AND REASK YOUR QUESTION.

Thank you.
Lol
That was a dumb question! Do like CashisKing said .
Yours
When guns are outlawed, only outlaws will have guns.

With a stroke of the pen, I will become an outlaw.
I read a report the other day that there will be a buyback program. The government will pay $0.01 for every round of ammunition and $10 for each firearm.

Maybe we should all get in line and beg our government to reimburse us our tax dollars that will pay for this buy back
Or not.
Originally Posted by CashisKing
I read a report the other day that there will be a buyback program. The government will pay $0.01 for every round of ammunition and $10 for each firearm.

Maybe we should all get in line and beg our government to reimburse us our tax dollars that will pay for this buy back
Or not.

Hahahaha! You fuggers will toe the line.

Got too much to lose.
You should read this idiot's instructions for wiring a generator circuit into a house.

If we're lucky this entire account is some perverse take on performance art.
Originally Posted by Jim_Conrad

Or not.

Got too much to lose.

This

As long as people can keep the lights on and feed their families, there will be compliance.

2A was written to prevent not comply
Originally Posted by OGB

Or not.

Got too much to lose.

This

As long as people can keep the lights on and feed their families, there will be compliance.

2A was written to prevent not comply

I got nothing left.
I'm a poor man. And one of those "loners" that's quiet and keep to themselves.... I got nothin' but my freedom. Come and take it.
Originally Posted by Stophel
I'm a poor man. And one of those "loners" that's quiet and keep to themselves.... I got nothin' but my freedom. Come and take it.

Oh yeah......I bet.
Been to lots of places full of people with nothing left.
The difference between them and us is that they were subjugated first.
We actually have the ability to prevent that.
The question is, who will dig deep with something to loose?

But everything to gain!
- The government will pay $10 . . . for each firearm.

- Boy, I could use $10.
Originally Posted by Stophel

Poor is relative
As Americans we are rich beyond measure.
Poor is watching your children freeze to death on empty stomachs.
Let's get ahead of that.
What type of guns will the government come after 1st?
None, if those who truly care abut the issue get busy now, remain committed, ans stay strong. Organize a broad constituency locally and openly pound your elected US representatives - vote according to their actions.
Originally Posted by kingston
You should read this idiot's instructions for wiring a generator circuit into a house.

Lordy someone's swinging the poleaxe robustly this evening! I admit to being capable of blowing a transformer or incinerating a structure with my practical knowledge of electrical things too, but never got blasted like that. Slack cut out of pity, or shame for your destructive cur's behavior? Or maybe for the tuna butchering with pocketknife tutorial? Wait, I know! It was the clams with linguine, right? smile
Imported semi's.
Biden can EO an import ban because it's commerce.
Depends on what firearms are used by the next Democrat sponsored mass murderer.
I look for a mass shooting by a white Christian male using an AR/15 type rifle within the first year of this administration. Probably a school, because the children have greater shock value.
We’ve seen it before. The average American will not support gun control, but something senseless and shocking and bloody enough, and everybody starts crying about these weapons of war.
I’m convinced they not only take advantage of the shock, they actually try to cause some lunatic to do it. Never, ever forget that these are evil people. Your life, anybody’s life, means nothing to them.
Power and control...
7mm
Are you fücking retarded?

Yes, he is..
Originally Posted by Certifiable
Yours

I vote for that, the OP's a fu cking idiot...
Originally Posted by prplbkrr
When guns are outlawed, only outlaws will have guns.

With a stroke of the pen, I will become an outlaw.

Like Frank and Jessie James, we'll be brothers..
Originally Posted by ringworm
Imported semi's.
Biden can EO an import ban because it's commerce.

I remember when George Bush the First issued an EO abolishing imports of SKSs.
I hope they start in Texas or the hills of Kentucky or Tennessee. That will be interesting.
Anything registered...and anything stored with the same.
As in Canada, they will target the visible "scary" black gun/assault rifle first.

This will give them the most bang for the buck with liberal voters who really don't know what an assault rifle is.
Originally Posted by StuckInOhio

TAKE OFF YOUR S H I T STAINED PRETTY PINK PANTIES AND REASK YOUR QUESTION.

Thank you.

Fixed it.
Originally Posted by SuperCub
As in Canada, they will target the visible "scary" black gun/assault rifle first.

This will give them the most bang for the buck with liberal voters who really don't know what an assault rifle is.

There will be too many voters who own handguns to target them first. The assault rifle group of owners is much smaller so will be the tip of the gun control wedge.
Sir, LOSE that defeatist mindset! Today!
All of them. People gotta quit thinking in the back of their minds that these commies are going to stop at part of anything. They will take all of your guns, then all of your food, then all of your kids, and finally, all of your life when they shoot you in the back of the head and kick you into that trench. They are working right now to take all your country and way of life.

Why ask what they will take first? You gonna sell that AR and buy ammo fpr your single shot? Fug that. There’s worse things than dying. Like dying without so much as a whimper because someone else wanted you to, and you were too much of a bitch to shoot them in the face for it.
something to be said for knowing the room...
The Bills are written and numbered. They will come and give it another run at the 2A. Likely Manchin (WV-D) will be an important vote as well as a few other Democrat senators - as likely a few will break.
Originally Posted by OldGrayWolf
All of them. People gotta quit thinking in the back of their minds that these commies are going to stop at part of anything. They will take all of your guns, then all of your food, then all of your kids, and finally, all of your life when they shoot you in the back of the head and kick you into that trench. They are working right now to take all your country and way of life.

Why ask what they will take first? You gonna sell that AR and buy ammo fpr your single shot? Fug that. There’s worse things than dying. Like dying without so much as a whimper because someone else wanted you to, and you were too much of a bitch to shoot them in the face for it.

Exactly. It's not just a slogan that they want your guns because what they plan to do to you would otherwise cause you to shoot them. Study history, folks. This is a Marxist revolution, but they cannot move to the inevitable state-sponsored mass murder phase till they've disarmed us. Think, therefore, of the two as the same thing. If you give them your guns/ammo, you're, in essence, consenting to being one of the mass murder victims they intend for a large swath of our nation's population, i.e., the deplorables.
No laws will be passed, no doors will be kicked. The oligarchs that actually run the country will declare, based on your internet history, credit card use, etc, that they believe you have a gun they don't like. No soup for you. No bank account, no mortgage, no health insurance, no public school for your kids, no airline travel, and you have until Friday noon to turn in the gun they don't like. Boating accident? Better have video.

This ain't the country we grew up in, they did things differently there.
You have to assume that those who come to your property to disarm you are liberal, communist, dumocrats. Until the looting and riots started happening I never figured to need an AR for self-defense. I've always felt the need to protect one's self and family against the government was inevitable.
They've started calling any scoped rifle a 'sniper' rifle so they're going after all of them
Originally Posted by Rock Chuck
They've started calling any scoped rifle a 'sniper' rifle so they're going after all of them

Yup. I'm guessing the next ridiculous step will be calling semi-auto handguns "special agent pistols" or something with
an equal dunce factor.
Standard capacity magazines will labelled "cop killer magazines."
Originally Posted by OGB

This and the " got too much to lose" arguments are about the lamest of them all.

I tried to explain this to an idiot businessman fromNJ one night.

If you comply, you and your family will be hauled out into the back alley and shot. Hows that for loss?
Originally Posted by The_Real_Hawkeye

Thats incompatible with "defund the police."

Good point.
Originally Posted by kamo_gari

Lordy someone's swinging the poleaxe robustly this evening! I admit to being capable of blowing a transformer or incinerating a structure with my practical knowledge of electrical things too, but never got blasted like that. Slack cut out of pity, or shame for your destructive cur's behavior? Or maybe for the tuna butchering with pocketknife tutorial? Wait, I know! It was the clams with linguine, right? smile

Do you have a sock puppet from Ohio?
My real thoughts are:

First will come the banning of the sale and manufacture of the evil black guns.

Second will be banning the manufacture and sale of the evil Hi-Cap magazines.

Third will be the registration of those weapons 'grandfathered' in...this is where we draw the line in the sand.

Fourth will be confiscation of the above .

This process will take almost a generation...

Fifth will be cattle cars, pits, and ovens.

The left have no rational standards. Holding two contradictory points of view is required to be a leftist now. One has to be utterly delusional, and utterly programmable. Plenty of examples out there, including, "There is no such thing as race, but you should be less white." Another: "Gender is a social construct, and we need more women in positions of leadership!"

Who is “them”?
Who do we shoot first, the cop enforcing the laws, the NG family member following orders, the Media reporter for spreading propaganda or the politicians that passed these laws?
I dont fugging care.

It could be my Stevens single shot.

Me no comply-o.

I'm with you. NO COMPLY
Originally Posted by steve4102

Who is “them”?
Who do we shoot first, the cop enforcing the laws, the NG family member following orders, the Media reporter for spreading propaganda or the politicians that passed these laws?

Who is “them”?

Start at the top work your way down
A little video from Wayne, if you care.

https://www.newsmax.com/newsmax-tv/nra-waynelapierre-newyork-texas/2021/02/17/id/1010469/

Who is “them”?

Who is guilty of treason, of attempting to deprive you of your rights? All of the above? Certainly, those who are disarming us own the media and control the political game. No person will be deprived of their rights without the order-following enforcer class, though. All are useful pawns, but all are guilty. If it wasn't a hard call to make, a bunch more of these people would have already been shot.
Not a hard call. Its the first mofo with the balls to try to take what you have. Simple. Get past that, you move on to who sent him. And so on. Its only gotta be as complicated as you make it.

Like your life? You can keep it. By leaving me the fug alone. My neighbors, too. And my friends and family. Should be easy enough. They will start this, they can’t wait forever.

Who is “them”?

Every man has a choice. There is no "I'm just doing my job". If you choose to serve tyrants, you are a tyrant. You've made your choice. You chose to be the enemy of America and my enemy.
You have a gun ?? The democrats want it. So the answer is all of them.
Ohio,

They've been doing it for generations.
It started with the first executive orders from king George of England, were resisted at the cost of thousands of gallons of blood.
Over a hundred years ago, some southern states and big cities banned them to blacks. Stupid evil people went along with this and of course it snow balled.
Now there are thousands of anti-Constitutional, and anti biblical (far More important) , laws that urinate on the graves of those who died to secure our God given rights.
We have ultimate liberty through the Law Giver, Judge, and Lord of armies/ hosts. [Below]
Not a hard call. Its the first mofo with the balls to try to take what you have. Simple. Get past that, you move on to who sent him. And so on. Its only gotta be as complicated as you make it.

Like your life? You can keep it. By leaving me the fug alone. My neighbors, too. And my friends and family. Should be easy enough. They will start this, they can’t wait forever.

The left has been incremental in this process; it unravels in the same fashion. They HAVE started this. They are infringing, they are violating their oaths. They don't care. Get that through your skull.

Their hate has action and they think enough believe its legal.

Something about good people having the force of government show up like has happened time in time again over history is pretty well documented, so much so that dumphuckers who have voted for this trash still went out and bought a black rifle because while they trust these jackasses with everyone else's wallet, they don't trust them.
Don't expect help from them.

When they come after someone who minded their business, helped their neighbors, that's a good indicator you'd better have your schidt together...
Baby Jesus will save us.
© 24hourcampfire