Print Thread
Hop To
Page 3 of 3 1 2 3
N
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
N
Originally Posted by Rock Chuck
They've started calling any scoped rifle a 'sniper' rifle so they're going after all of them

Yup. I'm guessing the next ridiculous step will be calling semi-auto handguns "special agent pistols" or something with
an equal dunce factor.

"Their minds are dead" - Carmine Ricca
GB1

T
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
T
Standard capacity magazines will labelled "cop killer magazines."

[Linked Image from images7.memedroid.com]
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
Originally Posted by OGB

As long as people can keep the lights on and feed their families, there will be compliance.

This and the " got too much to lose" arguments are about the lamest of them all.

I tried to explain this to an idiot businessman fromNJ one night.

If you comply, you and your family will be hauled out into the back alley and shot. Hows that for loss?

"...the left considers you vermin, and they'll kill you given the chance..." Bristoe
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by The_Real_Hawkeye

Thats incompatible with "defund the police."

Originally Posted by 16penny
If you put Taco Bell sauce in your ramen noodles it tastes just like poverty
T
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
T
Originally Posted by kingston

Good point.

[Linked Image from images7.memedroid.com]
IC B2

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by kamo_gari
You should read this idiot's instructions for wiring a generator circuit into a house.

If we're lucky this entire account is some perverse take on performance art.

Lordy someone's swinging the poleaxe robustly this evening! I admit to being capable of blowing a transformer or incinerating a structure with my practical knowledge of electrical things too, but never got blasted like that. Slack cut out of pity, or shame for your destructive cur's behavior? Or maybe for the tuna butchering with pocketknife tutorial? Wait, I know! It was the clams with linguine, right? smile

Do you have a sock puppet from Ohio?

Originally Posted by 16penny
If you put Taco Bell sauce in your ramen noodles it tastes just like poverty
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
My real thoughts are:

First will come the banning of the sale and manufacture of the evil black guns.

Second will be banning the manufacture and sale of the evil Hi-Cap magazines.

Third will be the registration of those weapons 'grandfathered' in...this is where we draw the line in the sand.

Fourth will be confiscation of the above .

This process will take almost a generation...

Fifth will be cattle cars, pits, and ovens.

"...the left considers you vermin, and they'll kill you given the chance..." Bristoe
H
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
H

The left have no rational standards. Holding two contradictory points of view is required to be a leftist now. One has to be utterly delusional, and utterly programmable. Plenty of examples out there, including, "There is no such thing as race, but you should be less white." Another: "Gender is a social construct, and we need more women in positions of leadership!"

I belong on eroding granite, among the pines.
S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Originally Posted by OldGrayWolf
All of them. People gotta quit thinking in the back of their minds that these commies are going to stop at part of anything. They will take all of your guns, then all of your food, then all of your kids, and finally, all of your life when they shoot you in the back of the head and kick you into that trench. They are working right now to take all your country and way of life.

Why ask what they will take first? You gonna sell that AR and buy ammo fpr your single shot? Fug that. There’s worse things than dying. Like dying without so much as a whimper because someone else wanted you to, and you were too much of a bitch to shoot them in the face for it.

Who is “them”?
Who do we shoot first, the cop enforcing the laws, the NG family member following orders, the Media reporter for spreading propaganda or the politicians that passed these laws?

Give a man a fish and he eats for a day. Give a man a welfare check, a forty ounce malt liquor, a crack pipe, an Obama phone, free health insurance. and some Air Jordan's and he votes Democrat for a lifetime.
G
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
G
Originally Posted by Jim_Conrad
I dont fugging care.

It could be my Stevens single shot.

Me no comply-o.

I'm with you. NO COMPLY

IC B3

G
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
G
Originally Posted by steve4102
All of them. People gotta quit thinking in the back of their minds that these commies are going to stop at part of anything. They will take all of your guns, then all of your food, then all of your kids, and finally, all of your life when they shoot you in the back of the head and kick you into that trench. They are working right now to take all your country and way of life.

Why ask what they will take first? You gonna sell that AR and buy ammo fpr your single shot? Fug that. There’s worse things than dying. Like dying without so much as a whimper because someone else wanted you to, and you were too much of a bitch to shoot them in the face for it.

Who is “them”?
Who do we shoot first, the cop enforcing the laws, the NG family member following orders, the Media reporter for spreading propaganda or the politicians that passed these laws?

Who is “them”?

Start at the top work your way down

S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S

Give a man a fish and he eats for a day. Give a man a welfare check, a forty ounce malt liquor, a crack pipe, an Obama phone, free health insurance. and some Air Jordan's and he votes Democrat for a lifetime.
H
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
H

Who is “them”?

Who is guilty of treason, of attempting to deprive you of your rights? All of the above? Certainly, those who are disarming us own the media and control the political game. No person will be deprived of their rights without the order-following enforcer class, though. All are useful pawns, but all are guilty. If it wasn't a hard call to make, a bunch more of these people would have already been shot.

I belong on eroding granite, among the pines.
O
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
O
Not a hard call. Its the first mofo with the balls to try to take what you have. Simple. Get past that, you move on to who sent him. And so on. Its only gotta be as complicated as you make it.

Like your life? You can keep it. By leaving me the fug alone. My neighbors, too. And my friends and family. Should be easy enough. They will start this, they can’t wait forever.

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker

Who is “them”?

Every man has a choice. There is no "I'm just doing my job". If you choose to serve tyrants, you are a tyrant. You've made your choice. You chose to be the enemy of America and my enemy.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
You have a gun ?? The democrats want it. So the answer is all of them.

For liberals and anarchists, power and control is opium, selling envy is the fastest and easiest way to get it. TRR. American conservative. Never trust a white liberal. Malcom X Current NRA member.
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Ohio,

They've been doing it for generations.
It started with the first executive orders from king George of England, were resisted at the cost of thousands of gallons of blood.
Over a hundred years ago, some southern states and big cities banned them to blacks. Stupid evil people went along with this and of course it snow balled.
Now there are thousands of anti-Constitutional, and anti biblical (far More important) , laws that urinate on the graves of those who died to secure our God given rights.
We have ultimate liberty through the Law Giver, Judge, and Lord of armies/ hosts. [Below]

H
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
H
Not a hard call. Its the first mofo with the balls to try to take what you have. Simple. Get past that, you move on to who sent him. And so on. Its only gotta be as complicated as you make it.

Like your life? You can keep it. By leaving me the fug alone. My neighbors, too. And my friends and family. Should be easy enough. They will start this, they can’t wait forever.

The left has been incremental in this process; it unravels in the same fashion. They HAVE started this. They are infringing, they are violating their oaths. They don't care. Get that through your skull.

Their hate has action and they think enough believe its legal.

Something about good people having the force of government show up like has happened time in time again over history is pretty well documented, so much so that dumphuckers who have voted for this trash still went out and bought a black rifle because while they trust these jackasses with everyone else's wallet, they don't trust them.
Don't expect help from them.

When they come after someone who minded their business, helped their neighbors, that's a good indicator you'd better have your schidt together...

H
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
H
Baby Jesus will save us.

Its all right to be white!!
Stupidity left unattended will run rampant
Don't argue with stupid people, They will drag you down to their level and then win by experience
Page 3 of 3 1 2 3

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

306 members (160user, 1lesfox, 10Glocks, 10ring1, 12344mag, 1eyedmule, 25 invisible), 1,894 guests, and 1,100 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,391
Posts18,469,837
Members73,931
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.