Home
Thank goodness smile we're over the hump - sunny skies ahead .

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/us/g...ly-to-continue/ar-BB1dSDTd?ocid=msedgntp
Remember, they're using a "diagnostic test" that if it is run for 20 cycles every test is negative, and if run for 50 cycles every one is positive. Since this BS started, they ran 40-45 cycles. The WHO suddenly changes their recommendation and all the labs start running fewer cycles. The number of "cases" magically drops after our illegitimate President takes office.

Also the scientist that invented the process specifically stated that it shouldn't be used as a diagnostic test.
Funny I just heard Biden state that cases were sky rocketing and there will be dark days ahead. It almost as if it is all a scam.
Originally Posted by ribka
Funny I just heard Biden state that cases were sky rocketing and there will be dark days ahead

. """ It almost as if it is all a scam.
""""

I'm going to give it a couple more years before I decide whether or not it's a scam .

slowmike
The numbers rolled over before the first shot was ever given, which proves the shots are worthless and unneeded now, and never were, since the virus was no more deadly than the flu, and had a 99+% survival rate to begin with.
I remember him say he was going to shut down the virus,he's the man to fix it...lol...All i can say is the people that voted for this and believe all this better wake up.
Funny I just heard Biden state that cases were sky rocketing and there will be dark days ahead. It almost as if it is all a scam.

I just read over 99,000 people in the US have died of Covid since Biden took office. Where's the outcry form the media on that?
Originally Posted by ol_mike
Funny I just heard Biden state that cases were sky rocketing and there will be dark days ahead

""""

I'm going to give it a couple more years before I decide whether or not it's a scam .

slowmike

H1N1 was just as bad but not everyone who died in the world at that time, whether it be from cancer, stroke, car accident, heart attack, diabetes, was tested for presence of the virus. I don't remember anyone wearing a mask or schools or borders being closed over a year. oh well Obama was POTUS then and already won a Nobel prize

A virus so deadly that at the height of the pandemic, with a supposed all time high death/ spread rate, they held a super bowl with 15,000 in attendance and the players did not even wear masks when playing.
Originally Posted by Hudge

I just read over 99,000 people in the US have died of Covid since Biden took office. Where's the outcry form the media on that?

Biden's operation "turtle Speed" will get out the vaccine to everyone soon!!!!
I remember him say he was going to shut down the virus,he's the man to fix it...lol...All i can say is the people that voted for this and believe all this better wake up.
Wow! Biden solved Covid 19 epidemic in less than two months when “the Don” couldn’t get it done in a year.
That’s the next headline from the fake news outlets 🤬
Originally Posted by ElkSlayer91
The numbers rolled over before the first shot was ever given, which proves the shots are worthless and unneeded now, and never were, since the virus was no more deadly than the flu, and had a 99+% survival rate to begin with.

It's about 3-3.5x deadlier than the flu and the virus is helping us achieve herd immunity.
Originally Posted by Tarquin

It's about 3-3.5x deadlier than the flu and the virus is helping us achieve herd immunity.
Whoops! I meant "the vaccine is helping us achieve herd immunity."

I thought that this was predicted prior to the election theft! If Biden wins (?), the virus will suddenly become a non-issue! memtb
Originally Posted by memtb

I thought that this was predicted prior to the election theft! If Biden wins (?), the virus will suddenly become a non-issue! memtb

Yeah, the election was pivotal in the down sizing of the virus. For sure.

DF

We reached heard immunity before the first shot was given.

You have no clue what you're talking about, being you are promoting false information from the lying media, along with your false death rates of the virus being 3-3.5 times deadlier than the flu, when there is irrefutable evidence all of the death numbers from Covid-19 were FALSIFIED and ILLEGALLY inflated.
Originally Posted by kingston

You two should join forces and see how gullible you can become.

""""

slowmike

H1N1 was just as bad but not everyone who died in the world at that time, whether it be from cancer, stroke, car accident, heart attack, diabetes, was tested for presence of the virus. I don't remember anyone wearing a mask or schools or borders being closed over a year. oh well Obama was POTUS then and already won a Nobel prize

A virus so deadly that at the height of the pandemic, with a supposed all time high death/ spread rate, they held a super bowl with 15,000 in attendance and the players did not even wear masks when playing.

The virus was dormant during sports (pro only) , Walmart , and Lowe’s properties. It pays to know folks.
Efficacy.
#FrontLines
#DucksucksCock
Originally Posted by BobBrown

""""

slowmike

The virus was dormant during sports (pro only) , Walmart , and Lowe’s properties. It pays to know folks.

Don't forget blm & antifa riots!
Exponential.
#ViralLoad

The steep decline is not a result of the vaccine.
DeFlave is an emotional terrorist.

Is tattooed on my COCK.
Kingston,

Remember when you and Duck became all BFF?

United under the banner of COVTARD? LOL

That was hilarious.
That never happened. I do remember briefly defending him for being concerned about his nurse daughter going to Boston to work in a hotel converted into a COVID hospital for the homeless. I learned my lesson on that one...
DeFlave is an emotional terrorist.
That never happened. I do remember briefly defending him for being concerned about his nurse daughter going to Boston to work in a hotel converted into a COVID hospital for the homeless. I learned my lesson on that one...

Oh yes it did happen. LMAO

Then you were all “FUGK YOU FLAVE!!!”

LOL
Duck was all crying and schit.

Talkin’ about “My daughter is almost a nurse serving on the frontline!!””

Ohhh, fugk. That schit was great. LOL
Originally Posted by deflave

Oh for fuucks sake.

I got asked for the billionth time about the vaccine today. I'm at the point where it's an eye roll and a smarmy "I've been going into covid ICU rooms for almost a year, I think I'll be ok"

🙄

I knew it was a scam from the start. It was engineered in China at Bill Gate’s behest. I don’t know who is more evil, Soros or Gates.
Originally Posted by goalie

Oh for fuucks sake.

I got asked for the billionth time about the vaccine today. I'm at the point where it's an eye roll and a smarmy "I've been going into covid ICU rooms for almost a year, I think I'll be ok"

🙄

You were gone for the epic meltdowns.

Kingston and Duck were scared to death. LOL

Bunkered up.

LOL

The status quo is "FUGK YOU FLAVE!!!"

That's your charm and I wouldn't have it any other way.

LOL

The status quo is "FUGK YOU FLAVE!!!"

That's your charm and I wouldn't have it any other way.

So, just to get me up to speed, Kingston was one of those dudes acting like last March was the pilot episode of "The Walking Dead?"

One of the guys afraid to go to the store?

One of those guys hoarding TP and hand sanitizer???

😂
Oh yeah.

He was all “Leave The Duck alone, Flave!!!”

LOL
Oh yeah.

He was all “Leave The Duck alone, Flave!!!”

LOL

Nobody should ever say "Leave the Duck Alone."

Ever.

But it's interesting that Kingston was scared of the wu-flu.

Did he post any mask pics???
Biden said he had a "Plan". Was there ever a worry??
The covtards were so wrong! and it was fun pointing it out..... smile

Duck flat ruined his reputation over that schit.... hahahhahhaa
Originally Posted by irfubar

So did Kingston.

When he defended the Duck’s honor.

LOL

FRONTLINES!!!!!
I did not hear of a case of the flu this season... That's amazing!
no reason for optimism according to dr. wu fau chi...

#masksfor2022
Originally Posted by GeoW
I did not hear of a case of the flu this season... That's amazing!

It’s a fuggin’ MIRACLE!!!

So did Kingston.

LOL

FRONTLINES!!!!!

Trav.... you are being too hard on Kingston.... he doesn't belong in the same camp as the Duck..... a little atonement would go a long way though wink

We had people in the hospital losing their fuucking minds.

It was actually pretty pathetic.

And ya can't ever get over everyone watching you act like a coward.

The yellow doesn't wash off. I still tease 3 or 4 nurses regularly about their efforts to avoid any covid patient contact since day 1.

Use your PPE and wash your hands before you touch your face. It's not rocket surgery or brain science......

So did Kingston.

LOL

FRONTLINES!!!!!

Trav.... you are being too hard on Kingston.... he doesn't belong in the same camp as the Duck..... a little atonement would go a long way though wink

Oh how quickly we forget.

LOL

The yellow doesn't wash off. I still tease 3 or 4 nurses regularly about their efforts to avoid any covid patient contact since day 1.

Use your PPE and wash your hands before you touch your face. It's not rocket surgery or brain science......

It’s quite embarrassing.

Goalie,

I remember your post during that time frame and you were a voice of reason. My wife is a retired RN, an old school RN and she was laughing along with you... smile

FRONTLINES!!!!!

God that word drove me nuts for months.

@@getting paid bank to take care of sick people@@

"BUT WE COULD GET SICK!!!!!!"

The "heros" were the poor bastards at cash registers with crappy PPE and no knowledge.

Health care workers in any not shiity system should have been the safest of anyone IF THEY FOLLOWED PROTOCOLS IN PLACE FOR DECADES.

Oh, and [bleep] the CDC.

[\rant]
Half of the "full beds" were people who were so terrified that they demanded to be admitted.

They wanted to claim a ventilator and an ICU spot.......during the quarantine period!

Also while waiting for test results.

Never even had the friggin virus.

So did Kingston.

LOL

FRONTLINES!!!!!

AMEN.

I won't hold my breath for an apology from DéFlave.

Thank you Brother Fubar.

So did Kingston.

LOL

FRONTLINES!!!!!

LOL

I am down to only 2 friends so I am trying to be nice....... smile oh, and I am all forgiving... wink

Goalie,

I remember your post during that time frame and you were a voice of reason. My wife is a retired RN, an old school RN and she was laughing along with you... smile

I do high risk aerosolizing procedures on covid + patients. I don't think panic or hysteria would've helped me or the patients.

""""

slowmike

This and apply for more public land hunts!
Remember the teachers writing op ed pieces......begging us not to send them back to school and an almost certain death?

So did Kingston.

LOL

FRONTLINES!!!!!

AMEN.

Thank you Brother Fubar.

Do I need to bump some threads?

So did Kingston.

LOL

FRONTLINES!!!!!

LOL

I am down to only 2 friends so I am trying to be nice....... smile oh, and I am all forgiving... wink

Hey....you in the friend market?

So did Kingston.

LOL

FRONTLINES!!!!!

AMEN.

Thank you Brother Fubar.

Sounds to me like he meant you atone for being hysterical.....

😂
Originally Posted by Jim_Conrad
Remember the teachers writing op ed pieces......begging us not to send them back to school and an almost certain death?

LOL

End then when the “vaccine” appears, they all want to be deemed essential.

Funny schit.

FRONTLINES!!!!!

The "heros" were the poor bastards at cash registers with crappy PPE and no knowledge.

Health care workers in any not shiity system should have been the safest of anyone IF THEY FOLLOWED PROTOCOLS IN PLACE FOR DECADES.

Oh, and [bleep] the CDC.

[\rant]

Fûck’n teachers, crying they need the shot while grocery store workers were being exposed to thousands of people daily...And a teacher is worried about a class room with 9 kids in it, part time?

JFC !

🦫

So did Kingston.

LOL

FRONTLINES!!!!!

AMEN.

Thank you Brother Fubar.

If they are funny, there could be something in it for ya. 😜

So did Kingston.

LOL

FRONTLINES!!!!!

AMEN.

Thank you Brother Fubar.

😂

I was never hysterical.

I fuucked a crazy Russian chick in the 90's and I am 100% certain that encounter had a higher percentage likelihood of my death than getting covid.......

So did Kingston.

LOL

FRONTLINES!!!!!

LOL

Hey....you in the friend market?

Yes Jim.... as a matter of fact..... do you have 30-30 ammo or gophers to shoot? smile

So did Kingston.

LOL

FRONTLINES!!!!!

AMEN.

Thank you Brother Fubar.

😂

I was never hysterical.

Were you "concerned?"

If so, was it "very" concerned?????

Bump away.

I fuucked a crazy Russian chick in the 90's and I am 100% certain that encounter had a higher percentage likelihood of my death than getting covid.......

Sticking your dick in a crazy Russian is waay more dangerous to your health than the "covid" fact

Sticking your dick in a crazy Russian is waay more dangerous to your health than the "covid" fact

Waaaay funner too.
Originally Posted by Beaver10

FRONTLINES!!!!!

Oh, and [bleep] the CDC.

[\rant]

Fûck’n teachers, crying they need the shot while grocery store workers were being exposed to thousands of people daily...And a teacher is worried about a class room with 9 kids in it, part time?

JFC !

🦫

Yep Beav...... those edjumacated teachers haven't figured out people are fed up, and are looking for alternatives for junior to get some learnin..... talk about shooting yourself in the foot....
#frontlinecowards
Originally Posted by Sycamore

isn't that the purpose of the whole thread?

Hey Kingston and Old Toot,

You got Sycamore and LeroyBean supporting your stance.

Might be a clue in that somewhere.

LOL

I'll take Sycamore over Fubarski any day.

This is how pathetic the COVTARD can get.

LOl

Were you "concerned?"

I vigorously refused to accept any "truth" from any single source, either by itself or in conjunction with other sources. My training compels me to suspend judgment. It was my earnest objective to engage with as much information as was available, while resisting every unnecessary conclusion.

LOL

LOl

That's gonna leave a mark....
A lesson to be had here..... the internet is forever...... frown

Were you "concerned?"

I vigorously refused to accept any "truth" from any single source, either by itself or in conjunction with other sources. My training compels me to suspend judgment. It was my earnest objective to engage with as much information as was available, while resisting every unnecessary conclusion.

So, "VERY" concerned. 😉

Were you "concerned?"

Not me Kingster..... seat of the pants for me.... wink

LOL

LOl

There will be rhetoric when engaging the rhetorical.

DeFlave wasn't around for any of the substantive discussions.

Were you "concerned?"

An unwillingness to ascent to a position can be mistaken for disagreement.
Oh yeah.

A “substantive” discussion of the Bologna Virus.

LOL

Were you "concerned?"

Acting like a retard will get you labeled a retard.

You retard.
I hate it when mommy and daddy fight......

Were you "concerned?"

Me flying by the seat of my pants puts me well above most heads.... wink

Were you "concerned?"

Seriously though, I was on the Ebola response team at a large hospital when that stuff went down. Never saw an Ebola patient.

With this, when it hit, health care workers had a job to do. A job willingly signed up for, and, in my AO, well compensated.

Some of the behavior displayed was pathetic and embarrassing. I lost a lot of respect for several MD, RN, and Tech colleagues in the Cath Lab, and in my imaging area.

I've spent a lot of time in covid patient ICU rooms.

I've been in zero tic tic videos, Facebook posts, etc....

Doing your job doesn't make you a hero. I've been around a few people that, IMO, met the definition. They were all in the corps, not the hospital.

Snap out of it big guy, before I show up with a 24 pack of Budlight.....

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]

🦫

🦫

Hahaha!

I bet both Flave and Kingston have a harness like that in the closet somewhere....

Daddy can't help it if Mommy's a cünt.

Snap out of it big guy, before I show up with a 24 pack of Budlight.....

As long as it's on your way please deliver Big Jim hugs from me.
DeFlave is off mining the annals.

LOL

🦫

LOL

My SIL teases wife and I all the time with the same line....lol

LOL

The archives contain some fun Duck facts.....
#fronlinehero

LOL

🦫
LMFAOOOOO!!!

LOL

🦫

Whiskey out my nose..... lmao

LOL

🦫

If that don't flush Fireballz out we need to send someone for a wellness check!
I misspelled *annals* Anal came up in the search instead.

Seemed about right.

LOL

🦫

LOL

🦫

If that don't flush Fireballz out we need to send someone for a wellness check!

LOL

Daddy can't help it if Mommy's a cünt.

^^^Methinks she doth protest too much....^^^

LOL
What are those machines doing?
That's literally my line.

Were you "concerned?"

Academic eh?

How's your work life?

😉
Originally Posted by SamOlson
What are those machines doing?

Go ask your mother.

Seemed about right.

LOL

🦫

#CovtardsSidekick
#IMeanSideBitch

Were you "concerned?"

Academic eh?

How's your work life?

😉

He was face diapering like a Mofo and preaching the death tales

Oh now he's Shakespeare.

No wonder you love The Duck.

LOL

BS. The vaccines didn't start in any large numbers till very recently, and couldn't have contributed to the drop off being reported. The virus has simply run its course.
Seriously though, I was on the Ebola response team at a large hospital when that stuff went down. Never saw an Ebola patient.

that'll be the next one outta chinee, virus that gobbles ya up like pacman

""""

slowmike

And about 40% of the reported COVID19 deaths also happen to have suffered gunshot wounds just previous to dying.

Were you "concerned?"

Academic eh?

How's your work life?

😉

I'm self-employed. It sounds like you work in anesthesiology?
Originally Posted by The_Real_Hawkeye

BS. The vaccines didn't start in any large numbers till very recently, and couldn't have contributed to the drop off being reported. The virus has simply run its course.

The fugking virus has been here since October 2019. At the LATEST.

These people are so full of fugking schit.

I'm self-employed. It sounds like you work in anesthesiology.

What's your boss' stance on COVID?
Originally Posted by sse

Like a giant acetylcholineesterase.

Were you "concerned?"

Academic eh?

How's your work life?

😉

I'm self-employed. It sounds like you work in anesthesiology?

#hero will do. 😂
I caught it in January I think.

Still am short of breath.

I'm self-employed. It sounds like you work in anesthesiology.

What's your boss' stance on COVID?

Jesus?

Jesus thinks COVID is horseshít.
I caught it in January I think.

Still am short of breath.

You should have seen me trying to get my snowshoes on today.

believe what you want. I will too.

Seemed about right.

LOL

🦫

#CovtardsSidekick
#IMeanSideBitch

You mad about your makeup getting ruined, again?

#hero will do. 😂

When the tattoo parlor opens back up I'm adding "#Hero" underneath "DeFlave is an emotional terrorist."

Oh now he's Shakespeare.

No wonder you love The Duck.

LOL

That's funny. I forgot about that.
Wow Beaver can’t handle the truth
Kinda like being a Covtard . No body wants to see those old photos of your wife’s gang bang.
Why do you guys have to make every thread so filthy?
Kinda like being a Covtard . No body wants to see those old photos of your wife’s gang bang.

Post up your State, your hunting pics, your rigs, and anything else that would say your not a flaming f a g who loves to have dudes nut on your face.

Then we’ll decide if you’re worth paying attention to.

🦫

Post up your State, your hunting pics, your rigs, and anything else that would say your not a flaming f a g who loves to have dudes nut on your face.

Then we’ll decide if you’re worth paying attention to.

🦫

Some body is feeling sparky . You must have pumped your own gas today at that out of the way place .

Just GFY . No body pays attention to your wife’s pics you goofy Covtard
Sock puppets have no credibility here.... it's a cowards play
She's not mine, so stop asking.
Originally Posted by sse

WTH
Originally Posted by sse
Originally Posted by sse

WTH

Its the pacman molecule.
LOL
So we are down from Co2 to Co1.9?

Ouch...

True, true......

""""

slowmike

THIS. And I'll add if you compare total US deaths in 2019 (pre bologna virus) to 2020, the numbers are almost identical.
Yep the covid numbers are down... because the number of people being tested is down.

All these numbers are laughable. The more people you test, the more people who test positive. It's not rocket science. At my place of employment there is a massive drive through testing site. For the last month or so, every day I've seen the lines of cars get shorter and shorter.

Tell people there's a spike, the more people run to get tested, and your numbers go up. A self fulfilling prophecy. Tell people the numbers are going down, fewer people seek out testing, and the numbers go down. Abra-fricken-cadabra! It's magic!

source sounds completely legit
Originally Posted by jorgeI

""""

slowmike

THIS. And I'll add if you compare total US deaths in 2019 (pre bologna virus) to 2020, the numbers are almost identical.

Actually, death numbers should be up a statistically significant amount.

Hospitals stopped doing all non-emergent procedures.

Clinics stopped in person screening.

Cath Lab door to balloon times were not met due to airborne precautions.

Mental health issues were untreated.

Suicide skyrocketed.

I guess you could blame covid for THOSE deaths instead of the government that needlessly shut everything (except nursing home admissions, yeah, you NY) down, but I don't.......

You two should join forces and see how gullible you can become.
hahahahhahha

COVID done cured the flu!
I was never hysterical.

03/24/2020:

Originally Posted by Fubarski
Yes, the liberals are trying to shift the focus from actual facts, like the incredibly small number of deaths, to an increase in "cases", attributable only to the increase in testing.

More bullshit liberal talking points.

You’re rabidly delusional.
© 24hourcampfire