Hop To
Page 1 of 7 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
O
ol_mike Offline OP
Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger
O
Thank goodness smile we're over the hump - sunny skies ahead .

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/us/g...ly-to-continue/ar-BB1dSDTd?ocid=msedgntp

PRESIDENT TRUMP 2024/2028 !!!!!!!!!!

Posted by Bristoe
The people wringing their hands over Trump's rhetoric don't know what time it is in America.

S
Campfire Regular
Online Content
Campfire Regular
S
Remember, they're using a "diagnostic test" that if it is run for 20 cycles every test is negative, and if run for 50 cycles every one is positive. Since this BS started, they ran 40-45 cycles. The WHO suddenly changes their recommendation and all the labs start running fewer cycles. The number of "cases" magically drops after our illegitimate President takes office.

Also the scientist that invented the process specifically stated that it shouldn't be used as a diagnostic test.

Think.
It's not illegal, yet.
R
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
R
Funny I just heard Biden state that cases were sky rocketing and there will be dark days ahead. It almost as if it is all a scam.

O
ol_mike Offline OP
Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger
O
Originally Posted by ribka
Funny I just heard Biden state that cases were sky rocketing and there will be dark days ahead

. """ It almost as if it is all a scam.
""""

I'm going to give it a couple more years before I decide whether or not it's a scam .

slowmike

PRESIDENT TRUMP 2024/2028 !!!!!!!!!!

Posted by Bristoe
The people wringing their hands over Trump's rhetoric don't know what time it is in America.
E
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
E
The numbers rolled over before the first shot was ever given, which proves the shots are worthless and unneeded now, and never were, since the virus was no more deadly than the flu, and had a 99+% survival rate to begin with.

"He is far from Stupid"

”person, who happens to have an above-average level of intelligence

– DocRocket (In reference to ElkSlayer91)

IC B2

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
I remember him say he was going to shut down the virus,he's the man to fix it...lol...All i can say is the people that voted for this and believe all this better wake up.

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Funny I just heard Biden state that cases were sky rocketing and there will be dark days ahead. It almost as if it is all a scam.

I just read over 99,000 people in the US have died of Covid since Biden took office. Where's the outcry form the media on that?

R
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
R
Originally Posted by ol_mike
Funny I just heard Biden state that cases were sky rocketing and there will be dark days ahead

""""

I'm going to give it a couple more years before I decide whether or not it's a scam .

slowmike

H1N1 was just as bad but not everyone who died in the world at that time, whether it be from cancer, stroke, car accident, heart attack, diabetes, was tested for presence of the virus. I don't remember anyone wearing a mask or schools or borders being closed over a year. oh well Obama was POTUS then and already won a Nobel prize

A virus so deadly that at the height of the pandemic, with a supposed all time high death/ spread rate, they held a super bowl with 15,000 in attendance and the players did not even wear masks when playing.

Last edited by ribka; 02/21/21.
R
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
R
Originally Posted by Hudge

I just read over 99,000 people in the US have died of Covid since Biden took office. Where's the outcry form the media on that?

Biden's operation "turtle Speed" will get out the vaccine to everyone soon!!!!

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
I remember him say he was going to shut down the virus,he's the man to fix it...lol...All i can say is the people that voted for this and believe all this better wake up.

IC B3

N
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
N
Wow! Biden solved Covid 19 epidemic in less than two months when “the Don” couldn’t get it done in a year.
That’s the next headline from the fake news outlets 🤬

NRA Life,Endowment,Patron or Benefactor since '72.
T
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
T
Originally Posted by ElkSlayer91
The numbers rolled over before the first shot was ever given, which proves the shots are worthless and unneeded now, and never were, since the virus was no more deadly than the flu, and had a 99+% survival rate to begin with.

It's about 3-3.5x deadlier than the flu and the virus is helping us achieve herd immunity.

Tarquin
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by Tarquin

It's about 3-3.5x deadlier than the flu and the virus is helping us achieve herd immunity.

Originally Posted by 16penny
If you put Taco Bell sauce in your ramen noodles it tastes just like poverty
T
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
T
Whoops! I meant "the vaccine is helping us achieve herd immunity."

Tarquin
M
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
M

I thought that this was predicted prior to the election theft! If Biden wins (?), the virus will suddenly become a non-issue! memtb

You should not use a rifle that will kill an animal when everything goes right; you should use one that will do the job when everything goes wrong." -Bob Hagel

“I’d like to be a good rifleman…..but, I prefer to be a good hunter”! memtb 2024
D
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
D
Originally Posted by memtb

I thought that this was predicted prior to the election theft! If Biden wins (?), the virus will suddenly become a non-issue! memtb

Yeah, the election was pivotal in the down sizing of the virus. For sure.

DF

E
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
E
Whoops! I meant "the vaccine is helping us achieve herd immunity."

We reached heard immunity before the first shot was given.

You have no clue what you're talking about, being you are promoting false information from the lying media, along with your false death rates of the virus being 3-3.5 times deadlier than the flu, when there is irrefutable evidence all of the death numbers from Covid-19 were FALSIFIED and ILLEGALLY inflated.

Last edited by ElkSlayer91; 02/21/21.

"He is far from Stupid"

”person, who happens to have an above-average level of intelligence

– DocRocket (In reference to ElkSlayer91)

Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
Originally Posted by kingston

You two should join forces and see how gullible you can become.

Originally Posted by Geno67
Trump being classless,tasteless and clueless as usual.
Originally Posted by Judman
Sorry, trump is a no tax payin pile of shiit.
Originally Posted by KSMITH
My young wife decided to play the field and had moved several dudes into my house
B
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
B
Originally Posted by ol_mike

""""

slowmike

H1N1 was just as bad but not everyone who died in the world at that time, whether it be from cancer, stroke, car accident, heart attack, diabetes, was tested for presence of the virus. I don't remember anyone wearing a mask or schools or borders being closed over a year. oh well Obama was POTUS then and already won a Nobel prize

A virus so deadly that at the height of the pandemic, with a supposed all time high death/ spread rate, they held a super bowl with 15,000 in attendance and the players did not even wear masks when playing.

The virus was dormant during sports (pro only) , Walmart , and Lowe’s properties. It pays to know folks.

FUGK CCP

It’s time to WAKE UP
GOD BLESS THE USA
WWG1WGA
THERE ARE NO COINCIDENCES
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
Efficacy.

Originally Posted by Geno67
Trump being classless,tasteless and clueless as usual.
Originally Posted by Judman
Sorry, trump is a no tax payin pile of shiit.
Originally Posted by KSMITH
My young wife decided to play the field and had moved several dudes into my house
Page 1 of 7 1 2 3 4 5 6 7

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

613 members (160user, 219 Wasp, 1lessdog, 1minute, 1badf350, 71 invisible), 2,489 guests, and 1,287 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,193,188
Posts18,503,372
Members73,993
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.