Home
Five million dollars and door to door welfare calls...

Five million dollars to Houston food banks

Door to door in San Antonio

Seems they can smell blood in the water....

Red fled and blue got it done. There’s your headline.
Buncha lyin' sacks of shat.

They think they are gonna turn Houston and SA blue?

Too Late.
Proving once again that Texans are dumber than dog schit.
lets get full accounting of where that money actually goes.
GFY
Originally Posted by deflave

They always have been. That's why they don't live in Chicago.

Yes, but we Texians are the acme of intelligence!

I mean, when we want to be.
Praying Beto knocks on Roger’s door right after his step son ate his last enchilada.

Bye, bye, Beto

😜🦫
Originally Posted by rockinbbar

Too Late.

It ain’t just Houston and San Antonio they’re working on, why would they?

As an unknown New Yorker President Trump won Texas by 9% in 2016. As a President with a proven record who was immensely popular with his base he won Texas by 5% in 2020.

I’m thinking the Democrats believe they can get it done in four more years.
Originally Posted by Birdwatcher

Too Late.

As an unknown New Yorker President Trump won Texas by 9% in 2016. As a President with a proven record who was immensely popular with his base he won Texas by 5% in 2020.

Wouldn’t call it a coordinated attack on Texas. But, a lot of Liberals have hitched their wagons with the Lone Star State being the destination.

🦫
Originally Posted by ltppowell

I don't know. Texans have been moving here en masse. Not sure if it's the smart ones or dumber than dog [bleep] ones, but one things for sure. We're phouced...
Originally Posted by Beaver10

Too Late.

Wouldn’t call it a coordinated attack on Texas. But, a lot of Liberals have hitched their wagons with the Lone Star State being the destination.

🦫

This! They ( Betoff and his mule) don’t gotta do schidt! These Fokkers are arriving by the peck!

Too Late.

Lol...they'd have done it already if Texas allowed their voting machines.
Outmaneuvered by a retard and a retard.

Pathetic.
Originally Posted by kaywoodie
These Fokkers are arriving by the peck!

Just til the floodgates from the south open up...
Kinda makes me wish ERCOT would continue to phuque schidt up on a regular basis. Maybe run some of the libtards off.

To be honest...a Meskin that might work is worlds better than a Democrat that won't.

Pathetic.

This time last year you assured us Harris was never gonna be President, and weren’t you telling us AOC was just a flash in the pan?

Pathetic.

‘bout sums it up.
Beto is working very hard to flip Texas Blue.The Big Black Lady from Georgia sure did help do her part flipping that state.They trying to do it to louisiana New Orleans and Baton Rouge are Blue and The Governor (D) i and lot's of people believe the 2019 election was rigged in his favor.Sorry governor we have,stuck with him for another 3 yrs.
Beto is working very hard to flip Texas Blue.The Big Black Lady from Georgia sure did help do her part flipping that state.They trying to do it to louisiana New Orleans and Baton Rouge are Blue and The Governor (D) i and lot's of people believe the 2019 election was rigged in his favor.Sorry governor we have,stuck with him for another 3 yrs.
Originally Posted by rem141r

It doesn't matter. All about optics and Cruz blew it again. Cruz leaving during the recent storm, and Beto saving the day will play on loops in 2022 .
Ain't it fun sailing on the ship of fools

Pathetic.

This time last year you assured us Harris was never gonna be President, and weren’t you telling us AOC was just a flash in the pan?

I severely underestimated the stupidity of our current populous.

2020 has shown me much.
Originally Posted by ribka

It doesn't matter. All about optics and Cruz blew it again. Cruz leaving during the recent storm, and Beto saving the day will play on loops in 2022 .

All of Texas blew it.

Not just Cruz.
The sky is falling, lol
It’s just a matter of time. 5 of the largest 15 cities in the US are in Texas. It’s amazing the state hasn’t flipped yet, as every major city in Texas is liberal. It’s the rural folks outvoting the city folks that’s holding this state together. The Texas Republicans know it, and mail in voting - even without cheating - would be the death of Texas. I can hear the Democrats campaign speech now - drop off your ballot at the mailbox the same time you go out to pick up your welfare check.

You guys better root for Texas, because once it falls, so dies the rest of the country.
Originally Posted by Stammster
It’s just a matter of time. 5 of the largest 15 cities in the US are in Texas. It’s amazing the state hasn’t flipped yet, as every major city in Texas is liberal. It’s the rural folks outvoting the city folks that’s holding this state together. The Texas Republicans know it, and mail in voting - even without cheating - would be the death of Texas. I can hear the Democrats campaign speech now - drop off your ballot at the mailbox the same time you go out to pick up your welfare check.

You guys better root for Texas, because once it falls, so dies the rest of the country.

SECEDE!
Texas is awesome.

It’s a damn shame that it’s economic success probably will lead to its eventual demise.

Typical liberal cycle:

1. Destroy your own city and state through liberalism

2. Move to a new place that is booming.

3. Repeat #1

Private money, isn’t it? Doesn’t matter where it goes or who gets it.
Meh...the leftist hate Cruz.

And Texas

Pathetic.

They have an idea of their audience and I am not talking about the patriots on this forum.
I don't see that Cruz did anything wrong.

This whole Ted thing is press driven BS

Eat what your fed like good serfs.
Well, they know when Texas goes blue, which is damn close, there ain't no more reason for dominion.
Add Washington DC and Puerto Rico as states and it's a lock.
Originally Posted by TimberRunner

That's a way bigger hill to climb than flipping Texas. Texas is being flooded with moron libtards from Cali and elsewhere that have F'd up their own states. Same thing that happened in Georgia. Once Texas flips blue, it is pretty much game over for the GOP. The land shark Democrats can smell the blood....It's like California has a never ending supply of idiots that can move to other states in the south and southwest..They flipped Georgia and Arizona and came close to flipping Texas already...
Democrats do not exist in the new world.
It’s all about optics and they made Ted look like a fool.
Originally Posted by Ramdiesel
Originally Posted by TimberRunner

That's a way bigger hill to climb than flipping Texas. Texas is being flooded with moron libtards from Cali and elsewhere that have F'd up their own states. Same thing that happened in Georgia. Once Texas flips blue, it is pretty much game over for the GOP. The land shark Democrats can smell the blood....It's like California has a never ending supply of idiots that can move to other states in the south and southwest..They flipped Georgia and Arizona and came close to flipping Texas already...

I agree. This is certainly NOT the Texas I grew up in. Texas will be blue by 2024.

They always have been. That's why they don't live in CHITCAGO

Fixt it for ya !
Texans really screwed the pooch on this one.

I wonder what the Dems have planned next for Beto. It is obvious they have groomed him, like the idiot Joh Ossoff for office, but are finding that the votes for these trtust fund Beta boys just aren't there.

To be honest...a Meskin that might work is worlds better than a Democrat that won't.

That's right.
For the first time in my life it all makes perfect sense. I see my destiny. The reason I am here.

It is as clear as glass!
I’d like to see an Audit on where that Act Blue money actually winds up.
They could spend it on peanuts and popcorn. Won’t matter.
Originally Posted by strosfann
I’d like to see an Audit on where that Act Blue money actually winds up.

Probably in the pockets of Horse Face’s boyfriend and Gay Beto’s boyfriend.

what cruz did didn't matter one iota. The fact that so many are stupid enough to believe it mattered shows exactly where we are already.

If they don't smell blood right now, they very well may in the future. Using nazi/gestapo type tactics instead just quit the rush and keep gently infiltrating could get ugly. I certainly hope not.
Originally Posted by hatari

I wonder what the Dems have planned next for Beto. It is obvious they have groomed him, like the idiot Joh Ossoff for office, but are finding that the votes for these trtust fund Beta boys just aren't there.

Cruz squeaked by O’Rourke by just 2% in the 2018 Senate race. What finally tipped the balance at the end was the twelve percent of Texans that live in rural East Texas by voting 80% Republican.

Obviously the Democrat powers that be think O’Rourke still has potential.

Pathetic.

Listening to anything this chit stirring dirt bag has to say is a waste of time....
Originally Posted by rost495

what cruz did didn't matter one iota. The fact that so many are stupid enough to believe it mattered shows exactly where we are already.

$5M iota’s

Cruz squeaked by O’Rourke by just 2% in the 2018 Senate race. What finally tipped the balance at the end was the twelve percent of Texans that live in rural East Texas by voting 80% Republican.

Gay Beto is planning to run for Gov of TX against Abbot.
Originally Posted by 16bore

He does a fine job of that himself.
Originally Posted by chlinstructor

Gay Beto is planning to run for Gov of TX against Abbot.

I hear Abbott is going to run for POTUS.
Originally Posted by tzone
Originally Posted by 16bore

He does a fine job of that himself.

If every politician in Washing DC were like that "fool" we would be a LONG way down the road to not having any swamp left at all, and we damned sure wouldn't be in the situation we are now.
Wheel chairs are for white supremists.
Originally Posted by mtnsnake

Sure they do! It's biblical and what they were made for.

I can't believe that most of you don't know for certainty that the election was totally rigged and the very rich and not famous to the man on the street paid gladly for Trumps loss to include bribing the judges and anyone else that needed bribed.

They will be richly rewarded for their investments that we will pay for.

But what is worse is every election going forward will suffer the same fate, if there are any elections going forward.

4 years will become more like 40, I believe.
Originally Posted by RickyD
Originally Posted by mtnsnake

Sure they do! It's biblical and what they were made for.

I can't believe that most of you don't know for certainty that the election was totally rigged and the very rich and not famous to the man on the street paid gladly for Trumps loss to include bribing the judges and anyone else that needed bribed.

They will be richly rewarded for their investments that we will pay for.

But what is worse is every election going forward will suffer the same fate, if there are any elections going forward.

4 years will become more like 40, I believe.

They aren't democrats anymore.

Full blown communistas.
AOC, she's just there to help.

The right needs to wake up and realize they give democrat voters WAAAAY too much credit for knowing the difference between schit and Shinola.

I'll take the baiting - Yep, we didn't handle the recent cold spell very well, we have underestimated Beto and company, and while Cruz didn't do anything wrong; he sure didn't help himself or the look for Texas with his vacation. Seems Houston, Austin, and Dallas are almost if not already lost causes and San Antonio is headed that way. South Texas is basically all blue except for many of the ranches/ranchers - but even some of those are like me and don't live there full time (I am in the Dallas/Fort Worth area) and don't vote in the local elections. So I believe Texas is in jeopardy of going blue in the next year or two. But if we do, it screws more than Texas. Looks like to me - people like you - would want to see Texas succeed instead of always putting them down. But, whatever we can still be friends - and to show you my good will towards you and using your quote: "Proving once again that Texans are dumber than dog schit." - please be careful if you come to Texas, because with all of the "schit" in Texas, the "schit eating dogs" are everywhere and I would hate to see you get devoured. Are we still friends??????
Democrats have always been rotten to the core.
Murdering indigenous people, enslaving and lynching blacks for being black, supporting killing babies in the womb and now after birth also, and if their lips move only lies come out. I'm sure they lie in their sleep as well.

And because of that I call them all demoncraps and lieberals.
Originally Posted by Bama_Rick

I don't know. Texans have been moving here en masse. Not sure if it's the smart ones or dumber than dog [bleep] ones, but one things for sure. We're phouced...

Actually we're just returning home from the mass exodus out of Alabama to Texas in the 1860's and 1870's.
Originally Posted by RL

I'll take the baiting - Yep, we didn't handle the recent cold spell very well, we have underestimated Beto and company, and while Cruz didn't do anything wrong; he sure didn't help himself or the look for Texas with his vacation. Seems Houston, Austin, and Dallas are almost if not already lost causes and San Antonio is headed that way. South Texas is basically all blue except for many of the ranches/ranchers - but even some of those are like me and don't live there full time (I am in the Dallas/Fort Worth area) and don't vote in the local elections. So I believe Texas is in jeopardy of going blue in the next year or two. But if we do, it screws more than Texas. Looks like to me - people like you - would want to see Texas succeed instead of always putting them down. But, whatever we can still be friends - and to show you my good will towards you and using your quote: "Proving once again that Texans are dumber than dog schit." - please be careful if you come to Texas, because with all of the "schit" in Texas, the "schit eating dogs" are everywhere and I would hate to see you get devoured. Are we still friends??????

It's just very disappointing to see players like Abbott and Cruz squander these type of opportunities. This entire debacle was prime to become their Katrina and they simply fugked it all up.

And while I agree Cruz did nothing wrong, can the fugking guy whip some schit up without ascript when they're game facing him in the airport? There's no coordination between offices? It would have been very easy lift for all R's in the state of Texas to reply with "Long term solutions will be addressed, but right now we need immediate short term relief for both our citizens and the illegal immigrants on our border and the Biden administration refuses to help"

BAM! You could not have been gifted a bigger political opportunity and they completely fugked it up.

Yes, we are still brothers.
Originally Posted by RL

It's just very disappointing to see players like Abbott and Cruz squander these type of opportunities. This entire debacle was prime to become their Katrina and they simply fugked it all up.

And while I agree Cruz did nothing wrong, can the fugking guy whip some schit up without ascript when they're game facing him in the airport? There's no coordination between offices? It would have been very easy lift for all R's in the state of Texas to reply with "Long term solutions will be addressed, but right now we need immediate short term relief for both our citizens and the illegal immigrants on our border and the Biden administration refuses to help"

BAM! You could not have been gifted a bigger political opportunity and they completely fugked it up.

Yes, we are still brothers.

Don't quote me because I will deny I said it - You Are Correct On All Points. Texas has enjoyed tax friendly and economic success for a long time. Traditionally, we have been conservative politically and morally.

Without question Texas has been and still is a good choice for industry and businesses of all kinds for relocation. That success is the two edge sword as it also brings in many who do not share our core values. The border issues contribute as well but it is our overall complacency that has allowed this to fester to where it is now. Cruz barely defeating Beto!!!??? Are you kidding me!!! That should have been a wake up call in of itself. But look at the presidential election and see that it was certainly not one sided for president Trump.

So yes, as much as I don't like to say it - we missed a golden opportunity for a chance to speak loudly to the nation. Gov. Abbot knows it, Senator Cruz knows it, and unfortunately so does Beto and company.

Just like my grandfather, an old time rancher, told me many times - "It's carelessness that gits you bit by the rattlesnake the first time. It's a fool that stands there and gits bit the second time." Abbott, Cruz, and the rest of us better get our crap together or we will be saying Gov. Beto.
© 24hourcampfire