-->
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 2 of 4 1 2 3 4
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Beto is working very hard to flip Texas Blue.The Big Black Lady from Georgia sure did help do her part flipping that state.They trying to do it to louisiana New Orleans and Baton Rouge are Blue and The Governor (D) i and lot's of people believe the 2019 election was rigged in his favor.Sorry governor we have,stuck with him for another 3 yrs.

GB1

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Beto is working very hard to flip Texas Blue.The Big Black Lady from Georgia sure did help do her part flipping that state.They trying to do it to louisiana New Orleans and Baton Rouge are Blue and The Governor (D) i and lot's of people believe the 2019 election was rigged in his favor.Sorry governor we have,stuck with him for another 3 yrs.

R
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
R
Originally Posted by rem141r
lets get full accounting of where that money actually goes.

It doesn't matter. All about optics and Cruz blew it again. Cruz leaving during the recent storm, and Beto saving the day will play on loops in 2022 .

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Ain't it fun sailing on the ship of fools

Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
Originally Posted by Birdwatcher
Originally Posted by deflave
Outmaneuvered by a retard and a retard.

Pathetic.

This time last year you assured us Harris was never gonna be President, and weren’t you telling us AOC was just a flash in the pan?

I severely underestimated the stupidity of our current populous.

2020 has shown me much.

Originally Posted by Geno67
Trump being classless,tasteless and clueless as usual.
Originally Posted by Judman
Sorry, trump is a no tax payin pile of shiit.
Originally Posted by KSMITH
My young wife decided to play the field and had moved several dudes into my house
IC B2

Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
Originally Posted by ribka

It doesn't matter. All about optics and Cruz blew it again. Cruz leaving during the recent storm, and Beto saving the day will play on loops in 2022 .

All of Texas blew it.

Not just Cruz.

Originally Posted by Geno67
Trump being classless,tasteless and clueless as usual.
Originally Posted by Judman
Sorry, trump is a no tax payin pile of shiit.
Originally Posted by KSMITH
My young wife decided to play the field and had moved several dudes into my house
M
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
M
The sky is falling, lol

S
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
S
It’s just a matter of time. 5 of the largest 15 cities in the US are in Texas. It’s amazing the state hasn’t flipped yet, as every major city in Texas is liberal. It’s the rural folks outvoting the city folks that’s holding this state together. The Texas Republicans know it, and mail in voting - even without cheating - would be the death of Texas. I can hear the Democrats campaign speech now - drop off your ballot at the mailbox the same time you go out to pick up your welfare check.

You guys better root for Texas, because once it falls, so dies the rest of the country.

Last edited by Stammster; 02/22/21.
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by Stammster
It’s just a matter of time. 5 of the largest 15 cities in the US are in Texas. It’s amazing the state hasn’t flipped yet, as every major city in Texas is liberal. It’s the rural folks outvoting the city folks that’s holding this state together. The Texas Republicans know it, and mail in voting - even without cheating - would be the death of Texas. I can hear the Democrats campaign speech now - drop off your ballot at the mailbox the same time you go out to pick up your welfare check.

You guys better root for Texas, because once it falls, so dies the rest of the country.

SECEDE!

RAS Offline
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Texas is awesome.

It’s a damn shame that it’s economic success probably will lead to its eventual demise.

Typical liberal cycle:

1. Destroy your own city and state through liberalism

2. Move to a new place that is booming.

3. Repeat #1

"...aspire to live quietly, and to mind your own affairs, and to work with your hands, as we instructed you, so that you may walk properly before outsiders and be dependent on no one." - Paul to the church in Thessalonica.

IC B3

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by ribka

Private money, isn’t it? Doesn’t matter where it goes or who gets it.

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Meh...the leftist hate Cruz.

And Texas

The only thing worse than a liberal is a liberal that thinks they're a conservative.
K
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
K
Originally Posted by deflave
Outmaneuvered by a retard and a retard.

Pathetic.

They have an idea of their audience and I am not talking about the patriots on this forum.

If your a leftist, whatever Donald Trump says or does, that pisses you off rest assured, I am a Happy Camper!
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
I don't see that Cruz did anything wrong.

This whole Ted thing is press driven BS

Eat what your fed like good serfs.

T
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
T
Well, they know when Texas goes blue, which is damn close, there ain't no more reason for dominion.

T
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
T
Add Washington DC and Puerto Rico as states and it's a lock.

R
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
R
Originally Posted by TimberRunner

That's a way bigger hill to climb than flipping Texas. Texas is being flooded with moron libtards from Cali and elsewhere that have F'd up their own states. Same thing that happened in Georgia. Once Texas flips blue, it is pretty much game over for the GOP. The land shark Democrats can smell the blood....It's like California has a never ending supply of idiots that can move to other states in the south and southwest..They flipped Georgia and Arizona and came close to flipping Texas already...

Last edited by Ramdiesel; 02/22/21.
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Democrats do not exist in the new world.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
It’s all about optics and they made Ted look like a fool.

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Originally Posted by Ramdiesel
Originally Posted by TimberRunner

That's a way bigger hill to climb than flipping Texas. Texas is being flooded with moron libtards from Cali and elsewhere that have F'd up their own states. Same thing that happened in Georgia. Once Texas flips blue, it is pretty much game over for the GOP. The land shark Democrats can smell the blood....It's like California has a never ending supply of idiots that can move to other states in the south and southwest..They flipped Georgia and Arizona and came close to flipping Texas already...

I agree. This is certainly NOT the Texas I grew up in. Texas will be blue by 2024.

Page 2 of 4 1 2 3 4

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

611 members (007FJ, 1234, 11point, 10gaugeman, 10ring1, 10Glocks, 63 invisible), 2,417 guests, and 1,238 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,420
Posts18,470,563
Members73,931
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.