Home
is deserved !

If you think smaller means pussy. Scroll down to the video.

Oklahoma Sooner starting football player and his buddy think they have these brothers scared.

Watch the one smaller guy, being pushed, look to his left and say something to his brother. I can’t read lips, but, I’m sure it was something like....”Let’s wreck them”

Football player ended up with a crushed orbital socket requiring a 4 hour surgery to rebuild it.

PSA....Don’t mess with wrestlers and MMA fighters.

https://www.barstoolsports.com/blog...ns-out-the-kid-has-a-ton-of-mma-training

😂🦫
Don’t start none, won’t be none.
Hee hee hee..
Bully got his ass whooped
His buddy looks like he got thumped even worse.
If you click on the first picture of the OU football player, it takes you to the journalists bs and biased cover story of the fight.

At the end is a *Comments Icon* click it and read the hilarious replies from the college campus.

We wonder where fake news training starts? In college, apparently.

🦫
Originally Posted by dogcatcher223
His buddy looks like he got thumped even worse.

The football player must’ve gotten thumped some more when the video covered his buddy getting his face planted into the wall, followed by some legit ground and pound.

A good fight !

🦫
My little brother used to whoop my ass like that all the time when he was giving me free Gracie style Brazilian JuJitsu lessons. Me 6'3" 280 him 5'10" 175 dripping wet.

All be it I got to tap out.
At least it wasn't your older sister doing it man! Those memories just don't fade... Dad laughing... Cronkite on TV... cry
Lol, true dat.

Said he was making up for all the times I gave him a wedgie as kids.
grin
I read all of the comments. Sad state of affairs on about 25% of them. Football players were the victims? I watched it 4 times and never deviated from some Bully Behavior getting put in check and check mate IMO.
MYOB and STFU would have been pretty good domestic policy for the 2 entitled OU azzhats.

He was asking his brother “which one do you want?” Nice little diversion when he wipes blood from his nose and lightly slaps his face before crushing his face with his right. Loser OU bully had to have his eye socket/orbital repaired via surgery that night. MMA kid’s brother took care of the #2 guy very convincingly I’d say. His Twitter later said he and his brother wrestled since they were in diapers and were MMA fighters since they were 12 years old. They showed restraint initially but I guess #2 guy in the denim jacket pushed one time too many.
Lol, slaps him first the proceeds to fuqk him up. Those two will never be messed with locally again, they proved themselves beyond any doubt.

Lol, there will be songs written.........
LOL!!!
Ground and pound on the concrete floor and wall.
100% punch absorption.
They probably fugged with those 2 guys for awhile before hand.
Using their awesome status in their minds as football players talking schit.......

“I know something you don’t know.”

By the end of the fight the football player knew it!
Rule of thumb....

Don’t fug with the quiet ones.
Classic.
That was some funny [bleep] ! , Ok "which one do you want" , the second guy that had Gym pants on took a second, to f~ck that guys face up on the wall, had one powerful right hand, at the end of the video he got in three or four hard strikes to the head .

I would like to see before and after pics !
Originally Posted by BigDave39355
Rule of thumb....

Don’t fug with the quiet ones.

'
Yep. And sometimes a little guy pulls out a knife or snubby 38. Then it can get REALLY bad.
Listed as a receiver. I’d say he caught those hands quite well. He got what he had coming. Don’t mess with the ones with cauliflower ears.
I thought this was about fat chicks.
Never...ever...f u c k with a wrestler in his prime.

You'll end up in the hospital or dead.
Originally Posted by UNCCGrad
Listed as a receiver. I’d say he caught those hands quite well. He got what he had coming. Don’t mess with the ones with cauliflower ears.
Couple of years back, my son (12yo) and I were watching some of the NCAA wrestling championships. After winning his match, they were interviewing Bo Nikal. He had long hair, for a wrestler, with a blue streak dyed into it. I gave my son what I thought was some good life coaching. I said don't look at the hair, look at his ears. If you mess with a guy with ears that look like that odds are you are going to get hurt, bad.
I grew up in the deep south where we had no wrestling programs. I have always been a kind of wiry strong and could hang wrestling with untrained guys larger than me. When I joined the military, I was stationed with guys that grew up participating in quality high school wrestling programs. I never appreciated the discipline of wrestling until some of those guys, a few of whom were appreciably smaller, tied me in a knot in short order.

Training and experience matter a lot.
from the comments

Chris
@ChrisFaithful49
·
Feb 22
If you're about to fight some people, and one of them turns the other and says "which one you want?", it's time to rethink what you've done and probably apologize.
Originally Posted by KFWA
from the comments

Chris
@ChrisFaithful49
·
Feb 22
If you're about to fight some people, and one of them turns the other and says "which one you want?", it's time to rethink what you've done and probably apologize.

lolol
ain't f-ing around.
Don’t let your mouth override your ass. Edk
Hers another clue. Don’t screw with hockey players.
Fugged around and found out. I hate bullies and am glad to see a bully get an ass whipping.
I've met some pretty small bull riders you don't wanna screw with, either.....
Us small guys HAVE to go 110% every time.
I'd much rather fight a guy 6'+ than a 5'-6" guy.
My favorite is the big ones who say stupid sh1t like "all I have to do is grab you"... really? Your one advantage you want to give up by getting in close?
Had a lug talking junk in a bar in Pompano Fl one night wanting to go outside.
Could have been a linebacker. I'm 5-6, 150.
I told him, look man, either way you lose.
If you beat my Azz, which is most likely, you just beat a guy up half your size....but if that one in 10 chance that I kick your Azz, and I won't stop till your broken up bad, if that happens. You'll never be able to show your face around here again.
He walked off and left me be.
Originally Posted by PaulBarnard
I grew up in the deep south where we had no wrestling programs. I have always been a kind of wiry strong and could hang wrestling with untrained guys larger than me. When I joined the military, I was stationed with guys that grew up participating in quality high school wrestling programs. I never appreciated the discipline of wrestling until some of those guys, a few of whom were appreciably smaller, tied me in a knot in short order.

Training and experience matter a lot.

Had some buddies in HS that were good wrestlers as our program was well recognized in the state. They were stupid strong for their size and could tie you up real quick. There’s a reason the MMA sport has had so many champions that were former wrestlers.
I always told the kids to check their ears. Never mess with the guy who has cauliflower ears.
This thread is going to be amazing.

So far, we have wrestlers, MMA fighters, bull riders, and little guys that you should never pick a fight with. I'm hoping the list grows.
Originally Posted by BillyGoatGruff

So far, we have wrestlers, MMA fighters, bull riders, and little guys that you should never pick a fight with. I'm hoping the list grows.

Feel free to go piss off a MMA fighter or accomplished wrestler if your opinion differs.
Big Jim when he has his favorite club with him.
Size vs experience. Being a 5'8" guy I can contest how easy it is for a 6'+ guy to think they can push us around. I grew up the smallest in a family of 6 corn-fed, backwoods Irish kids! Toe to toe not so good but once it goes to the ground it's on equal standing. Am I Rocky, nope! Had my ass handed to me a few times but more than not I was the one in better shape when it was all done.
In my experience guys that fight rarely want to do so outside of the ring so I’d guess that they were antagonized a lot more than shown in that clip.

I'll take ya, pussy !

grin
Friend of mine told me a funny story, especially that he was still in awe about it 20 years later.

A big guy, had just gotten back from Viet Nam & said he was in pretty damn good shape. Stationed in Texas. Trying to get in the door of a bar one night & some little scrawny guy kept getting in his way. A little guy he said, not more than 5'5" 5'6, & scrawny.

Friend said he shoved the guy a bit & said; get out my way ya damn goat roper! He said he never got a punch in, the guy gave him the worst ass kicking he'd ever had. Said; that little SOB was all over me!

Said he damn sure never called anybody a goat roper again.

Knife makers drunk on Claw?

😜🦫
Originally Posted by deflave
In my experience guys that fight rarely want to do so outside of the ring so I’d guess that they were antagonized a lot more than shown in that clip.

Yeah, the blood on his face at the beginning kinda led me to believe that too…
Originally Posted by New_2_99s

I'll take ya, pussy !

grin

I yield!

Originally Posted by Beaver10

😜🦫

I’m sure there are plenty of them. Not this guy though, I’m too pretty. And I don’t need to pretend otherwise on the internet. smile
That was satisfying to watch.
This *Pro Tip* was given in the comments...

You know it’s time to rethink your strategy when a guy you hit in the face, stays squared up to you, wiping his blood off, and his heart rate is still at 75 beats per minute.

You’re about to be fûcked up !

🦫

I'll take ya, pussy !

grin

I yield!

Whew, Thanks "Gruff, I'm too old for that $hit anymore.

smile

I'll take ya, pussy !

grin

I yield!

😜🦫

I’m sure there are plenty of them. Not this guy though, I’m too pretty. And I don’t need to pretend otherwise on the internet. smile

You are one sexy mofo....😬🦫
Originally Posted by gunzo
Friend of mine told me a funny story, especially that he was still in awe about it 20 years later.

A big guy, had just gotten back from Viet Nam & said he was in pretty damn good shape. Stationed in Texas. Trying to get in the door of a bar one night & some little scrawny guy kept getting in his way. A little guy he said, not more than 5'5" 5'6, & scrawny.

Friend said he shoved the guy a bit & said; get out my way ya damn goat roper! He said he never got a punch in, the guy gave him the worst ass kicking he'd ever had. Said; that little SOB was all over me!

Said he damn sure never called anybody a goat roper again.

I remember seeing the opposite. Work with a guy in a LGS who was about 6'3, 240, who'd been in Nam and thought he was the chitt. Used to yip off and try to bully everyone.

One day this big Serbian guy came in, 6'5, 300, and Nam guy started yipping. Serbian guy just grabbed him by the shirt front, lifted him up and sat him on the counter with one hand.

Anytime the Serbian came in after that, Nam guy was nowhere to be seen!
RemingtonMy brother-in-law was a wrestler coach for 35 years. He’s 65 but he’d be a handful I think!! 😁😁
OU is one of the worst for coddling idiot/criminal football players.
That looked to be a fine example of a Toyota moment.

Anybody else remember the story about Brian Urlacher asking a smaller guy to step outside?
Fuuuck with the bull, your gonna get the horn!!
Biitch had it comin
Originally Posted by gonehuntin
OU is one of the worst for coddling idiot/criminal football players.

Yes they are. Been doing it for decades.
In high school there was a semi sanctioned fight on school grounds between a gang leader and a state champ wrestler. It was fairly even, toe to toe until the cholo made a move to go to the ground. The GB'er ended up choked out in short order. The wrestler was a super cool and friendly guy.
Did I mention the boys principal and the wrestling coach were present for crowd control? Things were a lot different in 1974.
GoFundme account set up help pay for attorney fees for Walker Brown (dude who smashed the football player)

Walker Brown took care of the OU dipshît. His brother, Braden Brown, used jean jacket guys face to clean the wall.

LOL

https://www.gofundme.com/f/help-wal..._link&utm_campaign=p_cf+share-flow-1

🦫
Originally Posted by MtnBoomer
At least it wasn't your older sister doing it man! Those memories just don't fade... Dad laughing... Cronkite on TV... cry

Only one? I got tag teamed by two older sisters. The middle sister could throw a Frasier punch. I retaliated one time by shooting her in the lip with my bb gun. Was surprised I didn't get killed by my mother over that one.
I was taught "Don't start nothing. If there's no referee, you don't have to fight fair. Fight to win."

Being the smallest kid until high school, I got my fair share of bigger punks trying to push me around. None wanted a second round with me even if they "won" the fight. Bite, scratch, whatever it took. Used a hymnal to defend myself and whooped up on a cops kid.
Praise the Lord! WHACK

Go with Jesus! WHACK
Clint takes care of "Swede."

https://youtu.be/hAJ0ju4Kaa8
I believe those 2 taller/larger guys just learned how important how much one can bench-press or squat, and how fast once can run a 40yd dash will be in their daily lives post-football.
BWAahhahahaah, just love it when justice rains down.
The rule of thumb is a good big fighter will always beat a good little fighter but a good little fighter will always beat a big soso fighter..lol..The best fist fight I ever saw was a good big fighter and an excellent little fighter in the streets of Riggins idaho at the rodeo...

They fought to a draw and have been friends every since..

Jayco👍
GoFundme account set up help pay for attorney fees for Walker Brown (dude who smashed the football player)

Walker Brown took care of the OU dipshît. His brother, Braden Brown, used jean jacket guys face to clean the wall.

LOL

https://www.gofundme.com/f/help-wal..._link&utm_campaign=p_cf+share-flow-1

🦫

Why do they need a go fund me, when ball jock threw first punch (slap). The ball players got what they ask for! Mouths overloading asses isn't a new thing. Their football days should be over and any scholarships removed! Of course the general public worships football jocks, for some unknown reason!
Originally Posted by Gooch_McGrundle

Mostly true.
Mostly
The first takedown (side suplex?) would have been a great slam on the hard floor if the other bodies hadn't been in the way at just that moment. It could have been all over right then for that half of the fight.
Originally Posted by Heym06
Why do they need a go fund me, when ball jock threw first punch (slap). The ball players got what they ask for! Mouths overloading asses isn't a new thing. ...

Somebody is going to say they should have just walked away, or walked out of the joint much earlier. These days it doesn't pay to tune someone up even if they richly deserve it.
I love a happy ending. I can't stand a bully. I was bullied as a youngster, until I threw the leader on the ground and sat on him in front of his buddies. Ever since I've hated bullies.
Spencer needs to stick with catching passes. I bet he learned something valuable there he will always remember.

Still, what's the deal with trying to beat someone to death just because you're not in the ring with a referee?
It ain't Marquess of Queensberry in the men's room of a bar.
Originally Posted by reivertom
I love a happy ending. I can't stand a bully. I was bullied as a youngster, until I threw the leader on the ground and sat on him in front of his buddies. Ever since I've hated bullies.

This. The big guys loved making it miserable for us little guys. Thank God I grew about a foot taller in the last two years of high school and a couple years after getting over severe asthma for the first 12 years of life.
Originally Posted by jaguartx
Spencer needs to stick with catching passes. I bet he learned something valuable there he will always remember.

Still, what's the deal with trying to beat someone to death just because you're not in the ring with a referee?

Meh,...that was a fairly civil fight considering. He could have broken his arm if he had wanted to.
Originally Posted by mathman

....on a pissed soaked floor...Dude is gonna pay extra for making me have to work in it.

LOL

🦫
You can get the same beer cheaper at a store ( instead of at a bar ) and pick the friends you drink with. I found years ago I don't even need the alcohol. I can get as crazy as any drunk, for my self anyway, with a glass of water. I hope the poor little football players heal up and never drink again. Just think how much money the poor breweries would lose? Be Well, RZ.
Dude needs to make better decisions so he can live with fewer regrets.
Originally Posted by keith_dunlap

Mostly true.
Mostly

Total bullshit.

You guys ever go to a bar in your early 20s?
Where's the video ?
If my pp had touched the urinal because of the commotion at my back I would’ve tapped in

LOL
Originally Posted by antlers
Dude needs to make better decisions so he can live with fewer regrets.

I would bet they will be more careful from now on
Wonder if they caught the bologna virus from the floor?
Originally Posted by slumlord
If my pp had touched the urinal because of the commotion at my back I would’ve tapped in

LOL

🤣🤣🤣
The transition must have been a shock,.....from feeling totally in control of the situation to suddenly realizing that your ass is getting beat ,...and it only took about 1.5 seconds to go from one to the other.

....on a pissed soaked floor...Dude is gonna pay extra for making me have to work in it.

LOL

🦫

Exactly! Lol I have been in a scrap pretty much everwhere in a bar except in the bathroom and have no desire to to change that!
Bad enough to get beaten, but even worse on the bathroom floor.
Some people actually enjoy scrapping. When you square up with a fellow and he smiles you've got your work cut out for you. I always enjoyed fighting being a guy on the smaller side. We had to fight everyone big guys not so much. I'll take a big guy any day over a wiery little guy. Too old for that $hit now, between the carpal tunnel and arthritis it ain't no fun anymore. The kimber micro won't break a sweat with the tough guys.
Originally Posted by ol_mike
Where's the video ?

Click the link in the original post...Scroll down the page until you see the video

🦫
I thought the color commentary by the cameraman was interesting. Apparently everyone under the age of 30 talks like a retarded 13 year old black kid from Atlanta in real life.
The video cut away a little too quick of #2 getting spoon fed down there on the spillway. Kinda surprising that more guys didn't get in on the action.
Originally Posted by Ghostinthemachine
Originally Posted by keith_dunlap

Mostly true.
Mostly

Total bullshit.

You guys ever go to a bar in your early 20s?

Lots, 3-4 nights/wk and never so much as a shouting match let alone a full-on bar-fight. I'm 5'10" and was 180-200# in my early 20's, just a normal sized guy.

I was NEVER the totally kablitiated stumbling drunk guy either. I was more the 1-2 drinks and then lets make sure my friends don't bite off more than they can chew guy. In some cases I was saving my friends from whoopins, in others, I was saving the other guy whether he knew it or not.
Gotta like the guy holding a drink stepping over the brawl on that pissy bathroom floor. He's got no time for that nonsense.
Ground fighting is an important skillset. However going to the floor makes your back and melon open to attack from bystanders and should be a last resort when not in the ring w/ rules and a ref. Strikes to break contact and gtf out of dodge as soon as possible. An uncontrolled environment and unknown humans often makes escape and evade ASAP the best option.

That azzwhuppin does illustrate the value of training and going full tilt and was fun to watch. I hate bullies.

mike r
Some just love to fight, just like a terrier dog, regardless of opponent.

g
Originally Posted by Heym06
Why do they need a go fund me, when ball jock threw first punch (slap). The ball players got what they ask for! Mouths overloading asses isn't a new thing. ...

Somebody is going to say they should have just walked away, or walked out of the joint much earlier. These days it doesn't pay to tune someone up even if they richly deserve it.

There's truth in this. Before I retired two years ago, I was an Army combatives instructor for over a decade. With every class, along with other "wisdom" I shared, I also told them that, "it may not be right; but, with your training, you will be held to a higher level of restraint". Like I said, that may or may not be the way it "should be"; but, I do know it is the way "it is".
Awww the poor stupid jock got his clock cleaned. Nice.
Be a couple years before that gets settled in court. Unfortunately [bleep] college kids usually have [bleep] litigious parents.
Where's the video ?

Click the link in the original post...Scroll down the page until you see the video

🦫

Only getting two pictures - no video .
Fought and whipped every guy and one big ol gal I went to school with from fourth grade to high school. Got homeschooled for high school after putting a kid in the hospital in eighth grade for making an inappropriate comment about my little sister. School was tired of me. No problem, I got to beat up neighborhood bullies instead, with no principal to bother me. I was quick to fight even into my twenties, but that tapered off pretty quick when I started carrying a gun and got to where I had something to lose. Been a few here and there as an adult, but knowing where it can go makes one less inclined to start down that road as they gain wisdom.

I am now the biggest I have ever been at 5’10” and 175 pounds. Being the smallest kid in school is the only reason I could ever see why every damn guy I came across thought he could pick on me. They learned different, never had to fight a guy more than once. Got picked on before fourth grade, too, it just took that long for me to figure out the adults wouldn’t and couldn’t put a stop to it, and get sick of the abuse. And I hate a bully to this day. That fight was fun to watch.
Where's the video ?

🦫

Only getting two pictures - no video .

Saw it on ytube link only has pictures on my HP

Bicycle riders. Them suckers haz endurance.
Originally Posted by chesterwy
Be a couple years before that gets settled in court. Unfortunately [bleep] college kids usually have [bleep] litigious parents.

The way the MMA brothers were acting it doesn’t seem like this was their first barroom rodeo.

I dunno enough about what led up to it to pass judgement. It was educational however, on a number of levels.
If you apply equivalent force to a smaller area you will do more damage...

Big fist - little fist dancin' in the rain
Little did say gonna hit you like a train....
Originally Posted by PaulBarnard

Bicycle riders. Them suckers haz endurance.

Yes, yes we do.

Extra if you play hockey, too.
But I ain't messin' with those guys in the video.
[Linked Image from i.imgur.com]
Mike Tyson once said, "Everybody has a plan. Until they get punched in the mouth!"
Pro life tip... don’t fug with farm/ranch strong kids who grew up wrestling. You’ll end up in a leg hold on the bathroom floor getting your football puzzy eye beat in.
Eh, just slap em upside the noggin with your ol 45
I would still like to see the "after" pictures !

And I think the little brother is not getting enough recognition, as he put a real ass whoopin on the smart azz that started the sh~t, he is putting some serious "ground & pound" at the sorority sister with the big mouth, when the video ended was looking like he wouldn't be eating any corn on the cob this year !

When big brother ask him, "hey which one do you want" that was the sign that someone's going to be pissing blood for a week or so !

There has to be more video out there, why do some of you internet sleuths find it ?
Those skinny, puny looking fellers are sometimes mean as a copper head. They're usually stonger than they look & can hold their own. I'm 5'9 & 160 never had any trouble. I do carry these days though, I'm not as quick or strong as I once was.
There was a story about my uncle. He had been a boxing champ out in the Pacific in WWII. Like all of us in the clan, he was a mountainous. After the war, he was in a bar somewhere in Northern Kentucky and he got into a disagreement with a midget. Henry tried to laugh him off. The midget then grabbed Henry's shirt with his left hand and hoisted himself up and beat Henry unconscious with his right.
I feel lucky, I don’t have to Google this stuff, I just go to work. 😂😂

Seen thousands of fights over the years, both involved and witnessed, couple things I’ve noticed, size don’t mean [bleep], and 9 times outta 10 the talker, pusher gets beat down. Used to get off on breaking up fights here at work, anymore I just stand back and watch, make sure no one gets seriously hurt. Always enjoy it when the guy that provokes it gets beat down.
If that wr can catch a pass as well as he caught that right cross, he’s an all-American
Originally Posted by DigitalDan
[Linked Image from i.imgur.com]

Good girl, Gracie !!
Originally Posted by MtnBoomer

"And that's the way it is,"
© 24hourcampfire