Home
Strategic and Smart, President Trump Begins “Save America PAC”

President Donald J Trump has taken the reigns on the monetary side of the MAGA movement in a shift that will draw a distinction between the RNC and the priorities of the MAGA movement. President Trump is starting his own Political Action Committee.

While President Trump has affirmed he will not initiate a third political party, he is taking a strategic third party financial approach with the initiation of SAVE AMERICA PAC.

For those who want a third party option, this approach is even smarter. Essentially, if people use the PAC instead of the RNC contribution President Trump will control the cash. This positions President Trump to determine which political candidates will be endorsed, supported and ultimately funded…. including primary challengers.

The PAC will operate to push the MAGA agenda, and easily be a workaround for the RNC rules against funding primary opponents. Third party funding to take over the GOP!

https://theconservativetreehouse.co...president-trump-begins-save-america-pac/
Simply pointing out. That the RNC is not capable, nor smart enough. To cut the cancer out from with in. Similar to tenure in the teachers union. They keep bums till they retire or die.

Take care, Willie
I gave yesterday right after the speech. I’m planning on $50 a month until the midterms.
The GOP is almost in need of another “Contract with America”. They ought to have a short list, of 8-10 “commitments”, on subjects such as immigration, gun rights, taxes, trade, that are “firm” enough, that the RINO’s can’t “compromise” or weasel their way out of. If you want to run as a Republican, but govern as a Democrat, then you lose financial support and the backing of the party.

The GOP has a real “quality control” issue right now. They promise a lot of things, but the product doesn’t deliver...
https://www.donaldjtrump.com/
I'd be very leery of giving any money to a PAC run by Trump

sounds like an elaborate gofundme account for his mounting legal bills.
Originally Posted by KFWA

That would be illegal use of campaign contributions, No F*cken way he would do that or need to do that.
Originally Posted by steve4102

That would be illegal use of campaign contributions, No F*cken way he would do that or need to do that.

Agree Steve... no way he would do that.

Trump has plenty of funds to take care of any needs he might ever have.

If Trump needed to raise money beyond his current real estate and Golf Course holdings... he could simply create "Trump Bourbon" and it would make him ANOTHER fortune.

His brand is that strong.

Heck, I want to go buy a case of Trump Bourbon right now... and it doesn't even exist.
Brilliant

yea........to each his own.

President Donald J Trump has taken the reigns on the monetary side of the MAGA movement in a shift that will draw a distinction between the RNC and the priorities of the MAGA movement. President Trump is starting his own Political Action Committee.

While President Trump has affirmed he will not initiate a third political party, he is taking a strategic third party financial approach with the initiation of SAVE AMERICA PAC.

For those who want a third party option, this approach is even smarter. Essentially, if people use the PAC instead of the RNC contribution President Trump will control the cash. This positions President Trump to determine which political candidates will be endorsed, supported and ultimately funded…. including primary challengers.

The PAC will operate to push the MAGA agenda, and easily be a workaround for the RNC rules against funding primary opponents. Third party funding to take over the GOP!

And in essence President Trump has created a third party, but instead of an autonomous party he is working to effectively take control of the Republican party which he has 95%+ support.
There is another thread on here about Trump and his speech at CPAC. A lot of the posters were criticizing him for saying the GOP needs to fix this problem. As I read those posts I thought people were missing the point. A lot of people thought a third party would be detrimental to the GOP ever winning another election. If that is the case, what are the options?
For some reason, I was confident Trump had something up his sleeve. A plan to redefine the Republican Party and hold their feet to the fire, so to speak. What better way than to control their money. That is exactly the way Soros, Bloomberg, Gates and the global cabal control the Democrat party only they use their own money to support candidates who are then beholding to the puppetmasters. I am all onboard for this plan.
Go Trump!
Originally Posted by 45_100
There is another thread on here about Trump and his speech at CPAC. A lot of the posters were criticizing him for saying the GOP needs to fix this problem. As I read those posts I thought people were missing the point. A lot of people thought a third party would be detrimental to the GOP ever winning another election. If that is the case, what are the options?
For some reason, I was confident Trump had something up his sleeve. A plan to redefine the Republican Party and hold their feet to the fire, so to speak. What better way than to control their money. That is exactly the way Soros, Bloomberg, Gates and the global cabal control the Democrat party only they use their own money to support candidates who are then beholding to the puppetmasters. I am all onboard for this plan.

THis will take funds away from the RNC, but it wont be enough to "control" their money unless we act.. The RNC is still part of the Uniparty and they are still plenty of wealthy Trump Haters that will donate [bleep] tones of cash to the RNC.

Whether this works or not is up to us, it's up to us to refuse to donate to any candidate endorsed by the RNC, but not by Trump, and to make sure not one red sent gets donated to the RNC .

I told ya so.

WTF is wrong with you?
I'd rather give money to a Trump PAC than the NRA.
Originally Posted by TrueGrit
I'd rather give money to a Trump PAC than the NRA.

You got that sheit right.
Originally Posted by Daveinjax
I gave yesterday right after the speech. I’m planning on $50 a month until the midterms.

I will match this!
Originally Posted by pal

WTF is wrong with you?

I'm done with Trump, that is whats wrong with me

I suspect in a few months, many of you will be too
I just read this thread and commented as well.

https://www.24hourcampfire.com/ubbt...p-is-coming-on-in-a-few-min#Post15847249

I also read this thread.

https://www.24hourcampfire.com/ubbthreads/ubbthreads.php/topics/15847877/2

I have to ask Steve if he's taking drugs for multiple personality disorder.You're all over the map.Take a stand and at least be consistent.

Excellent.... And brilliant!!
I'm done with Trump

Why?

I disagreed with him on quite a lot of policy decisions, but he was a necessary step to extricate ourselves from the situation we are in.
nothing to do with his policy, I just think he is going to be rendered irrelevant in the political landscape. I happen to believe that alot of people are going to be pissed off at him a few months when this PAC/Party goes about as well as his attempts to show proof of voter fraud.

More power to him if he can implement change. I just have my doubts about his ability to pull it off

I no longer see the brilliant tactician that many here do
I liked it when he pointed out all the rep losers and mention McConnell and said ow well I did what I did. He acknowledged some bad choices which is more than most politicians will do. Gonna back his PAC. Edk
My guess is, all of that PAC money will end up in the hands of the GOP establishment.
Originally Posted by rte

I also read this thread.

I have to ask Steve if he's taking drugs for multiple personality disorder.You're all over the map.Take a stand and at least be consistent.

Thats pretty much Steve being Steve, and while I dont have him on ignore yet , I often bypass what he posts for the very reason you've stated. Occasionally he leaves behind a pearl so I take the good with the bad. Who knows might be the effect of a mostly full moon ?
nothing to do with his policy, I just think he is going to be rendered irrelevant in the political landscape. I happen to believe that alot of people are going to be pissed off at him a few months when this PAC/Party goes about as well as his attempts to show proof of voter fraud.

More power to him if he can implement change. I just have my doubts about his ability to pull it off

OK, so you expect the country to roll over and quit....what is the better plan?

Brilliant tactician or not, he puts America first, and did more for our country in the 4 years he spent losing several fortunes of his own money than anybody I can put a name to.
Originally Posted by RDW

OK, so you expect the country to roll over and quit....what is the better plan?

why do I have to have a better plan?
Y'all are delusional. The rnc goes hand in hand with the dnc. The corruption is at the core of the party, not a part to be healed. If you want to save the country the changes wi have to be so drastic it is difficult to think about.

And, btw, Trump couldn't even beat a kid sniffer. Anyone who had done a good job as potus would have beaten team blue so badly it would not have been close enough to steal by any means.

Feel free to contribute to any of the RINOs, if that makes you feel better? Or, just send money to the Demonrats?

As for Trump's claims of voter fraud, can't speak to what happened in other states, fairly obvious what happened in PA?

Our Gov (D) and the Democrap majority state supreme court, ignored the state constitution and approved mass mail in ballots AND limitations on how they can be counted as legitimate (rules on signing/post marks) - in direct violation of the requirement that any changes in voting regs, must be approved by the General Assembly. Every effort by that General Assembly to abide by the law, was rebuffed by the Gov and his lackeys on the PA supreme court..

Originally Posted by AKA_Spook
Originally Posted by rte
I also read this thread.
Thats pretty much Steve being Steve, and while I dont have him on ignore yet , I often bypass what he posts for the very reason you've stated. Occasionally he leaves behind a pearl so I take the good with the bad. Who knows might be the effect of a mostly full moon ?

Perhaps he took such an ass-kicking in one of those threads that he decided to not be such a downer.

He's like the guy who only sees the "glass as half empty".Those guys are difficult to be around but for a few minutes before their bullsh-t becomes so tiresome that you have to tell them to F-off.
Originally Posted by dubePA

Feel free to contribute to any of the RINOs, if that makes you feel better? Or, just send money to the Demonrats?

I could contribute to American Made Media Consultants Corporation (AMMC) and American Made Media Consultants LLC.
The fact that Trump chose not to separate himself from the GOP is a red flag to me. The vast majority of support the GOP has belongs to Trump.

My guess is, Trump cut a deal with the Federal Government machine. Trump continues to support the GOP, lends his name to a PAC so the GOP can continue to pull in money from the Trump supporters, and the Federal Government machine doesn't keep him tied up in court defending himself from an endless barrage of baseless charges for the rest of his life.
This is a good move for him. Can still be yugely influential without the constraints of an official office.
Who is gonna run in ‘24? Whoever it is, I would think they will need Trumps support. The list of folks that have alienated him has certainly grown.
Originally Posted by MadMooner
This is a good move for him. Can still be yugely influential without the constraints of an official office.
Who is gonna run in ‘24? Whoever it is, I would think they will need Trumps support. The list of folks that have alienated him has certainly grown.

A stage full of Jeb Bush clones.
I don’t think so. Trump wields too much influence over the RNC constituency, and they know it.

This

About the Brilliant Tactician
It would be almost Impossible to work a plan when so many on your team are Saboteurs and Traitors to our Country
Yes the Swamp runs DEEP.
President Trump NEVER stood a Chance.
The Voter Fraud is alive and well in this Country and has been for many many years.
with out stopping it our Country is finished.
With out the Rule of Law that is Equal across the board our Country is Finished.
It has been stated that it will take the Military to fix things.
Well IF the Military is doing anything at this point. They need to make it PUBLIC because working behind the Scenes in SECRET is not going to go over very well with the Public. It will just be seen as another deep state cover up hiding things for the Citizens.
Exposing the truth means nothing with out the PUBLIC knowing that Justice is being carried out and the Criminals going to jail and in the case of the Traitors being Executed as the Law very well states.

Kicking the can down the road will not make things better it is/will make things harder for WE the PEOPLE.
People are walking away and will not be apart of the deceit any longer.
I gave my full support to President Elect Trump. I gave my full support to President Trump and I give my full support to the Former President Trump.
I am Tired of the eating popcorn & watching Movie just to see our Country Collapse to the One World Order Swamp Rats.

It is starting to look as if President Trump has slowed this One World Order agenda down just enough to allow it to happen with the Smooth Transition of Power back to them.

With out Fixing the Corruption before the 2022 mid terms there will be no Honest 2022 mid terms.
We are living in a Banana Republic where We the People have been deemed Irrelevant to the Masters.

My Apologies for my Rant. It is just how I see things these days.
Originally Posted by Bristoe
The fact that Trump chose not to separate himself from the GOP is a red flag to me. The vast majority of support the GOP has belongs to Trump.

My guess is, Trump cut a deal with the Federal Government machine. Trump continues to support the GOP, lends his name to a PAC so the GOP can continue to pull in money from the Trump supporters, and the Federal Government machine doesn't keep him tied up in court defending himself from an endless barrage of baseless charges for the rest of his life.

Call me a cynic, but I think this ^^^^^ is a hell of a lot closer to what's happening than "Trump is going to single-handedly clean up the republican party". He was president and how well did he clean it up? How well did he safeguard the election for that matter? Looks like the communists are in control from where I sit.
Originally Posted by urbaneruralite
Y'all are delusional. The rnc goes hand in hand with the dnc. The corruption is at the core of the party, not a part to be healed. If you want to save the country the changes wi have to be so drastic it is difficult to think about.

And, btw, Trump couldn't even beat a kid sniffer. Anyone who had done a good job as potus would have beaten team blue so badly it would not have been close enough to steal by any means.

You're a fuggin Retard.

Trump did beat him fair and square. The election was stolen you idiot.

Legal bills that are mounting by trying to take this country back from the elite and giving to to people like you.
Originally Posted by MadMooner
I don’t think so. Trump wields too much influence over the RNC constituency, and they know it.

One of two things will happen.

The GOP will nominate a "made man",....or the GOP candidate will lose.

The Fedguv machine placed the most unelectable candidate of all time in the White House just to show you that they could do it.
My guess is, all of that PAC money will end up in the hands of the GOP establishment.

Why would you say thta?

Isn't that the whole point of his PAC, to separate the RNC from from the cash his base it willing to donate?

Why would you say thta?

Isn't that the whole point of his PAC, to separate the RNC from from the cash his base it willing to donate?

No.

It's a way to keep Trump's base contributing to the GOP.
and most likely at the same time keep Jared Kushner and his extended family on the payroll
Originally Posted by rte
Originally Posted by rte
I also read this thread.

Perhaps he took such an ass-kicking in one of those threads that he decided to not be such a downer.

He's like the guy who only sees the "glass as half empty".Those guys are difficult to be around but for a few minutes before their bullsh-t becomes so tiresome that you have to tell them to F-off.

Naw, you read, but you do not comprehend, typical.

Separating the RNC from the cash Trump supporters are willing to donate, is a far cry from endorsing members of the Uniparty and believing we can vote our way out of this.

This is about Money, not votes. When and if Trump cuts off their financial supply chain from real Americans, things may get interesting and may change. They may even try and fix the voter fraud issues, but then again maybe not.

Will it work, who knows. He tried lots of things over the past 4 years and the Establishment came out on top.

Why would you say thta?

No.

It's a way to keep Trump's base contributing to the GOP.

This I disagree with, but if you are correct, then we are truly f*cked, if Trump has been compromised.
and most likely at the same time keep Jared Kushner and his extended family on the payroll

You have truly lost it.
Originally Posted by pal

WTF is wrong with you?

You were done with Trump years ago , you've post many times over the last 4 years that you don't like Trump . Maybe some here missed it but I didn't .

You have truly lost it.

yep
I hope his PACS first objective will be to find and fund true conservatives to run in order to primary out the Mitt Romneys of the political world.
Originally Posted by ol_mike
Originally Posted by pal

WTF is wrong with you?

You were done with Trump years ago , you've post many times over the last 4 years that you don't like Trump . Maybe some here missed it but I didn't .

years ago?, he was only in office 4 years

I voted him for him twice. I did my part

Now I'm moving on.
He needs to setup his payment processing separately from WinRed. Currently, when you click to donate it takes you to WinRed... which is an arm of the RNC if I'm not mistaken. A portion of the $$ (not sure on %) is not going to Trump's PAC.

Until the PAC is completely divested from the RNC receiving a red cent, I'll wait to contribute.
https://support.winred.com/en/articles/3056005-what-is-winred
Originally Posted by PaulBarnard
I hope his PACS first objective will be to find and fund true conservatives to run in order to primary out the Mitt Romneys of the political world.

That's not going to happen until the election fraud issues are resolved and that ain't gunna happen until their financial nuts are smashed in a vice, if even after that the odds are slim to none..
People, myself included, keep asking what can we do? Like Steve keeps repeating, the election was stolen and the uni-party just keeps sharpening their pencil for the next election. This is something we can support and if there is enough financial support to cripple the establishment Republican party we can take control. Nothing is guaranteed but this is something we can support that could have a positive effect. Follow the money, right?
I'm glad he is taking this tack, because I donated a lot of $$'s to his campaign and toward the end it really gave me a bad taste in my mouth that 20% of my contributions were going to the RNC. I never wanted to contribute one red cent to that generic rino-ness.

Hearing this makes me much happier going forward.
Originally Posted by rte
Originally Posted by rte
I also read this thread.

Naw, you read, but you do not comprehend, typical.
Separating the RNC from the cash Trump supporters are willing to donate, is a far cry from endorsing members of the Uniparty and believing we can vote our way out of this.
This is about Money, not votes. When and if Trump cuts off their financial supply chain from real Americans, things may get interesting and may change. They may even try and fix the voter fraud issues, but then again maybe not.
Will it work, who knows. He tried lots of things over the past 4 years and the Establishment came out on top.

Dude you'll argue both sides of the same issue.You may be suffering from early onset dementia or as suggested suffering from MPD.You don't seem to remember from one day to the next what you posted.

Creating straw man arguments is never a winning strategy.

I believe rte and many other members read your drivel exactly right.You are one pessimistic,misanthropic member.
Originally Posted by PaulBarnard

I suspect Trump has a war room setup...

With Post-It notes for Mitch and Mitt in bold #2 Font.
Soon we will have the Democrats funding the "Rino Party". Nancy tried to cancel out Donald and it only made him stronger.
© 24hourcampfire