Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 2 of 4 1 2 3 4
rte Offline
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
I just read this thread and commented as well.

https://www.24hourcampfire.com/ubbt...p-is-coming-on-in-a-few-min#Post15847249

I also read this thread.

https://www.24hourcampfire.com/ubbthreads/ubbthreads.php/topics/15847877/2

I have to ask Steve if he's taking drugs for multiple personality disorder.You're all over the map.Take a stand and at least be consistent.

Communist Goals

26. Present homosexuality and degeneracy as normal.
27. Discredit the Bible.
28. Eliminate prayer in the schools.

http://www.freerepublic.com/focus/news/1561529/posts
GB1

R
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
R
Originally Posted by steve4102
Strategic and Smart, President Trump Begins “Save America PAC”

President Donald J Trump has taken the reigns on the monetary side of the MAGA movement in a shift that will draw a distinction between the RNC and the priorities of the MAGA movement. President Trump is starting his own Political Action Committee.

While President Trump has affirmed he will not initiate a third political party, he is taking a strategic third party financial approach with the initiation of SAVE AMERICA PAC.

For those who want a third party option, this approach is even smarter. Essentially, if people use the PAC instead of the RNC contribution President Trump will control the cash. This positions President Trump to determine which political candidates will be endorsed, supported and ultimately funded…. including primary challengers.

The PAC will operate to push the MAGA agenda, and easily be a workaround for the RNC rules against funding primary opponents. Third party funding to take over the GOP!

https://theconservativetreehouse.co...president-trump-begins-save-america-pac/
Excellent.... And brilliant!!

Ex- USN (SS) '66-'69
Pro-Constitution.
LET'S GO BRANDON!!!
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by KFWA
I'm done with Trump

Why?

I disagreed with him on quite a lot of policy decisions, but he was a necessary step to extricate ourselves from the situation we are in.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
nothing to do with his policy, I just think he is going to be rendered irrelevant in the political landscape. I happen to believe that alot of people are going to be pissed off at him a few months when this PAC/Party goes about as well as his attempts to show proof of voter fraud.

More power to him if he can implement change. I just have my doubts about his ability to pull it off

I no longer see the brilliant tactician that many here do

Last edited by KFWA; 03/01/21.

have you paid your dues, can you moan the blues, can you bend them guitar strings
E
ERK Online Content
Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
E
I liked it when he pointed out all the rep losers and mention McConnell and said ow well I did what I did. He acknowledged some bad choices which is more than most politicians will do. Gonna back his PAC. Edk

IC B2

B
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
B
My guess is, all of that PAC money will end up in the hands of the GOP establishment.

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by rte

I also read this thread.

I have to ask Steve if he's taking drugs for multiple personality disorder.You're all over the map.Take a stand and at least be consistent.

Thats pretty much Steve being Steve, and while I dont have him on ignore yet , I often bypass what he posts for the very reason you've stated. Occasionally he leaves behind a pearl so I take the good with the bad. Who knows might be the effect of a mostly full moon ?

.... like tears in the rain
RDW Offline
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
nothing to do with his policy, I just think he is going to be rendered irrelevant in the political landscape. I happen to believe that alot of people are going to be pissed off at him a few months when this PAC/Party goes about as well as his attempts to show proof of voter fraud.

More power to him if he can implement change. I just have my doubts about his ability to pull it off

OK, so you expect the country to roll over and quit....what is the better plan?

Dave

B
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
B

Brilliant tactician or not, he puts America first, and did more for our country in the 4 years he spent losing several fortunes of his own money than anybody I can put a name to.

MAGA
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by RDW

OK, so you expect the country to roll over and quit....what is the better plan?

why do I have to have a better plan?

have you paid your dues, can you moan the blues, can you bend them guitar strings
IC B3

U
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
U
Y'all are delusional. The rnc goes hand in hand with the dnc. The corruption is at the core of the party, not a part to be healed. If you want to save the country the changes wi have to be so drastic it is difficult to think about.

And, btw, Trump couldn't even beat a kid sniffer. Anyone who had done a good job as potus would have beaten team blue so badly it would not have been close enough to steal by any means.

Living in a world of G17s and 700s, wishing for P7s and 202s
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
I'd be very leery of giving any money to a PAC run by Trump

sounds like an elaborate gofundme account for his mounting legal bills.

That would be illegal use of campaign contributions, No F*cken way he would do that or need to do that.

yea........to each his own.

Feel free to contribute to any of the RINOs, if that makes you feel better? Or, just send money to the Demonrats?

As for Trump's claims of voter fraud, can't speak to what happened in other states, fairly obvious what happened in PA?

Our Gov (D) and the Democrap majority state supreme court, ignored the state constitution and approved mass mail in ballots AND limitations on how they can be counted as legitimate (rules on signing/post marks) - in direct violation of the requirement that any changes in voting regs, must be approved by the General Assembly. Every effort by that General Assembly to abide by the law, was rebuffed by the Gov and his lackeys on the PA supreme court..

If three or more people think you're a dimwit, chances are at least one of them is right.
rte Offline
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by AKA_Spook
Originally Posted by rte
I also read this thread.
Thats pretty much Steve being Steve, and while I dont have him on ignore yet , I often bypass what he posts for the very reason you've stated. Occasionally he leaves behind a pearl so I take the good with the bad. Who knows might be the effect of a mostly full moon ?

Perhaps he took such an ass-kicking in one of those threads that he decided to not be such a downer.

He's like the guy who only sees the "glass as half empty".Those guys are difficult to be around but for a few minutes before their bullsh-t becomes so tiresome that you have to tell them to F-off.

Communist Goals

26. Present homosexuality and degeneracy as normal.
27. Discredit the Bible.
28. Eliminate prayer in the schools.

http://www.freerepublic.com/focus/news/1561529/posts
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by dubePA
I'd be very leery of giving any money to a PAC run by Trump

sounds like an elaborate gofundme account for his mounting legal bills.

That would be illegal use of campaign contributions, No F*cken way he would do that or need to do that.

yea........to each his own.

Feel free to contribute to any of the RINOs, if that makes you feel better? Or, just send money to the Demonrats?

I could contribute to American Made Media Consultants Corporation (AMMC) and American Made Media Consultants LLC.

B
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
B
The fact that Trump chose not to separate himself from the GOP is a red flag to me. The vast majority of support the GOP has belongs to Trump.

My guess is, Trump cut a deal with the Federal Government machine. Trump continues to support the GOP, lends his name to a PAC so the GOP can continue to pull in money from the Trump supporters, and the Federal Government machine doesn't keep him tied up in court defending himself from an endless barrage of baseless charges for the rest of his life.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
This is a good move for him. Can still be yugely influential without the constraints of an official office.
Who is gonna run in ‘24? Whoever it is, I would think they will need Trumps support. The list of folks that have alienated him has certainly grown.

“Life is life and fun is fun, but it's all so quiet when the goldfish die.”
B
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
B
Originally Posted by MadMooner
This is a good move for him. Can still be yugely influential without the constraints of an official office.
Who is gonna run in ‘24? Whoever it is, I would think they will need Trumps support. The list of folks that have alienated him has certainly grown.

A stage full of Jeb Bush clones.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
I don’t think so. Trump wields too much influence over the RNC constituency, and they know it.

“Life is life and fun is fun, but it's all so quiet when the goldfish die.”
F
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
F

This

About the Brilliant Tactician
It would be almost Impossible to work a plan when so many on your team are Saboteurs and Traitors to our Country
Yes the Swamp runs DEEP.
President Trump NEVER stood a Chance.
The Voter Fraud is alive and well in this Country and has been for many many years.
with out stopping it our Country is finished.
With out the Rule of Law that is Equal across the board our Country is Finished.
It has been stated that it will take the Military to fix things.
Well IF the Military is doing anything at this point. They need to make it PUBLIC because working behind the Scenes in SECRET is not going to go over very well with the Public. It will just be seen as another deep state cover up hiding things for the Citizens.
Exposing the truth means nothing with out the PUBLIC knowing that Justice is being carried out and the Criminals going to jail and in the case of the Traitors being Executed as the Law very well states.

Kicking the can down the road will not make things better it is/will make things harder for WE the PEOPLE.
People are walking away and will not be apart of the deceit any longer.
I gave my full support to President Elect Trump. I gave my full support to President Trump and I give my full support to the Former President Trump.
I am Tired of the eating popcorn & watching Movie just to see our Country Collapse to the One World Order Swamp Rats.

It is starting to look as if President Trump has slowed this One World Order agenda down just enough to allow it to happen with the Smooth Transition of Power back to them.

With out Fixing the Corruption before the 2022 mid terms there will be no Honest 2022 mid terms.
We are living in a Banana Republic where We the People have been deemed Irrelevant to the Masters.

My Apologies for my Rant. It is just how I see things these days.

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by Bristoe
The fact that Trump chose not to separate himself from the GOP is a red flag to me. The vast majority of support the GOP has belongs to Trump.

My guess is, Trump cut a deal with the Federal Government machine. Trump continues to support the GOP, lends his name to a PAC so the GOP can continue to pull in money from the Trump supporters, and the Federal Government machine doesn't keep him tied up in court defending himself from an endless barrage of baseless charges for the rest of his life.

Call me a cynic, but I think this ^^^^^ is a hell of a lot closer to what's happening than "Trump is going to single-handedly clean up the republican party". He was president and how well did he clean it up? How well did he safeguard the election for that matter? Looks like the communists are in control from where I sit.

LOL
Page 2 of 4 1 2 3 4

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

554 members (10gaugemag, 1234, 12344mag, 16gage, 10Glocks, 01Foreman400, 52 invisible), 2,701 guests, and 1,360 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,459
Posts18,471,217
Members73,934
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.