Hop To
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4
S
Campfire 'Bwana
OP Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Strategic and Smart, President Trump Begins “Save America PAC”

President Donald J Trump has taken the reigns on the monetary side of the MAGA movement in a shift that will draw a distinction between the RNC and the priorities of the MAGA movement. President Trump is starting his own Political Action Committee.

While President Trump has affirmed he will not initiate a third political party, he is taking a strategic third party financial approach with the initiation of SAVE AMERICA PAC.

For those who want a third party option, this approach is even smarter. Essentially, if people use the PAC instead of the RNC contribution President Trump will control the cash. This positions President Trump to determine which political candidates will be endorsed, supported and ultimately funded…. including primary challengers.

The PAC will operate to push the MAGA agenda, and easily be a workaround for the RNC rules against funding primary opponents. Third party funding to take over the GOP!

https://theconservativetreehouse.co...president-trump-begins-save-america-pac/

Give a man a fish and he eats for a day. Give a man a welfare check, a forty ounce malt liquor, a crack pipe, an Obama phone, free health insurance. and some Air Jordan's and he votes Democrat for a lifetime.

W
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
W
Simply pointing out. That the RNC is not capable, nor smart enough. To cut the cancer out from with in. Similar to tenure in the teachers union. They keep bums till they retire or die.

Take care, Willie

Cry to the heavens and let slip the dogs of war. For they must feed on the bones of tyranny. In order for men to have freedom and liberty.
D
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
D
I gave yesterday right after the speech. I’m planning on $50 a month until the midterms.

‘TO LEARN WHO RULES OVER YOU, SIMPLY FIND OUT WHO YOU ARE NOT ALLOWED TO CRITICIZE’

Conspiracy theorists are the ones who see it all coming…

You are the carbon they want to eliminate !

I’m Uber Deplorable Ultra MAGA !
F
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
F
The GOP is almost in need of another “Contract with America”. They ought to have a short list, of 8-10 “commitments”, on subjects such as immigration, gun rights, taxes, trade, that are “firm” enough, that the RINO’s can’t “compromise” or weasel their way out of. If you want to run as a Republican, but govern as a Democrat, then you lose financial support and the backing of the party.

The GOP has a real “quality control” issue right now. They promise a lot of things, but the product doesn’t deliver...

S
Campfire 'Bwana
OP Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
S

Give a man a fish and he eats for a day. Give a man a welfare check, a forty ounce malt liquor, a crack pipe, an Obama phone, free health insurance. and some Air Jordan's and he votes Democrat for a lifetime.
IC B2

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
I'd be very leery of giving any money to a PAC run by Trump

sounds like an elaborate gofundme account for his mounting legal bills.

have you paid your dues, can you moan the blues, can you bend them guitar strings
S
Campfire 'Bwana
OP Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Originally Posted by KFWA

That would be illegal use of campaign contributions, No F*cken way he would do that or need to do that.

C
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
C
Originally Posted by steve4102

That would be illegal use of campaign contributions, No F*cken way he would do that or need to do that.

Agree Steve... no way he would do that.

Trump has plenty of funds to take care of any needs he might ever have.

If Trump needed to raise money beyond his current real estate and Golf Course holdings... he could simply create "Trump Bourbon" and it would make him ANOTHER fortune.

His brand is that strong.

Heck, I want to go buy a case of Trump Bourbon right now... and it doesn't even exist.

Last edited by CashisKing; 03/01/21. Reason: Damn phone typos

If you are not actively engaging EVERY enemy you encounter... you are allowing another to fight for you... and that is cowardice... plain and simple.

DMc Offline
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Brilliant

Make Gitmo Great Again!!
Who gave the order to stop counting votes in the swing states on the night of November 3/4, 2020?
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger

yea........to each his own.

Last edited by KFWA; 03/01/21.

have you paid your dues, can you moan the blues, can you bend them guitar strings
IC B3

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker

President Donald J Trump has taken the reigns on the monetary side of the MAGA movement in a shift that will draw a distinction between the RNC and the priorities of the MAGA movement. President Trump is starting his own Political Action Committee.

While President Trump has affirmed he will not initiate a third political party, he is taking a strategic third party financial approach with the initiation of SAVE AMERICA PAC.

For those who want a third party option, this approach is even smarter. Essentially, if people use the PAC instead of the RNC contribution President Trump will control the cash. This positions President Trump to determine which political candidates will be endorsed, supported and ultimately funded…. including primary challengers.

The PAC will operate to push the MAGA agenda, and easily be a workaround for the RNC rules against funding primary opponents. Third party funding to take over the GOP!

And in essence President Trump has created a third party, but instead of an autonomous party he is working to effectively take control of the Republican party which he has 95%+ support.

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
There is another thread on here about Trump and his speech at CPAC. A lot of the posters were criticizing him for saying the GOP needs to fix this problem. As I read those posts I thought people were missing the point. A lot of people thought a third party would be detrimental to the GOP ever winning another election. If that is the case, what are the options?
For some reason, I was confident Trump had something up his sleeve. A plan to redefine the Republican Party and hold their feet to the fire, so to speak. What better way than to control their money. That is exactly the way Soros, Bloomberg, Gates and the global cabal control the Democrat party only they use their own money to support candidates who are then beholding to the puppetmasters. I am all onboard for this plan.

T
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
T
Go Trump!

S
Campfire 'Bwana
OP Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Originally Posted by 45_100
There is another thread on here about Trump and his speech at CPAC. A lot of the posters were criticizing him for saying the GOP needs to fix this problem. As I read those posts I thought people were missing the point. A lot of people thought a third party would be detrimental to the GOP ever winning another election. If that is the case, what are the options?
For some reason, I was confident Trump had something up his sleeve. A plan to redefine the Republican Party and hold their feet to the fire, so to speak. What better way than to control their money. That is exactly the way Soros, Bloomberg, Gates and the global cabal control the Democrat party only they use their own money to support candidates who are then beholding to the puppetmasters. I am all onboard for this plan.

THis will take funds away from the RNC, but it wont be enough to "control" their money unless we act.. The RNC is still part of the Uniparty and they are still plenty of wealthy Trump Haters that will donate [bleep] tones of cash to the RNC.

Whether this works or not is up to us, it's up to us to refuse to donate to any candidate endorsed by the RNC, but not by Trump, and to make sure not one red sent gets donated to the RNC .

Last edited by steve4102; 03/01/21.

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna

I told ya so.

The only thing worse than a liberal is a liberal that thinks they're a conservative.
pal Offline
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter

WTF is wrong with you?

"There's more to optics than meets the eye."--anon

"...most of us would be better off losing half a pound around the waist than half a pound on our rifle."--dhg

T
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
T
I'd rather give money to a Trump PAC than the NRA.

Life is good live it while you can.
M
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
M
Originally Posted by TrueGrit
I'd rather give money to a Trump PAC than the NRA.

You got that sheit right.

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by Daveinjax
I gave yesterday right after the speech. I’m planning on $50 a month until the midterms.

I will match this!

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by pal

WTF is wrong with you?

I'm done with Trump, that is whats wrong with me

I suspect in a few months, many of you will be too

Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

578 members (1beaver_shooter, 10gaugemag, 12344mag, 16penny, 1936M71, 1Akshooter, 59 invisible), 2,239 guests, and 1,164 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,819
Posts18,496,482
Members73,979
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.