Home
Posted By: high_country_ Ben stein.... covid - 03/06/21
https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/20...s-covid-vaccine-days-getting-shot-video/
Posted By: slumlord Re: Ben stein.... covid - 03/06/21
Jimmy Olsen is waiting in the wings....
Posted By: Happy_Camper Re: Ben stein.... covid - 03/06/21
A word of warning from Ben Stein. “This booster is a killer!”

After receiving the COVID Moderna vaccine, Ben Stein says he suffered from “wild side effects. Like I had the worst flu in the world, extreme shortness of breath, dizziness, fatigue, extremely irrational thinking. It has just been devastating.”

I posted a dumb doctor earlier who mocked those who wouldn't take it with all of the common pejoratives you hear around this joint.

Guess what?

.....he died.

So what do you think about Stein's choice?
Posted By: Valsdad Re: Ben stein.... covid - 03/06/21
Originally Posted by Happy_Camper

After receiving the COVID Moderna vaccine, Ben Stein says he suffered from “wild side effects. Like I had the worst flu in the world, extreme shortness of breath, dizziness, fatigue, extremely irrational thinking. It has just been devastating.”

I posted a dumb doctor earlier who mocked those who wouldn't take it with all of the common pejoratives you hear around this joint.

Guess what?

.....he died.

Got any statistics of the percentage of those who have died?

And reputable diagnosis that they died as a result of the shot? And not from a "comorbidity" ?
Posted By: JohnnyLoco Re: Ben stein.... covid - 03/06/21
It is buried on the government website but it is indeed there and its killing the hell out of folk
He’s older than dirt, a wet lima bean fart could land him in the hospital.
The woman got a gift that keeps on giving with the safe and effective PCR test.

True News, story 1, top of page.

Story 2

The Polish MDs mocks skeptics ........ famous last words.....

https://www.trunews.com/stream/trunews-headlines-with-kerry-kinsey-march-5-2021

BTW,
Thanks for posting the Ben Stein vid. I was debating between that and the Dr. Tenpenny interview earlier.
Not enough time during breaks for both.

You all have a good night.
Posted By: NVhntr Re: Ben stein.... covid - 03/06/21
[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]
Posted By: 700LH Re: Ben stein.... covid - 03/06/21
Originally Posted by Valsdad

Guess what?

.....he died.

And reputable diagnosis that they died as a result of the shot? And not from a "comorbidity" ?

All he has is a lot of paranoid tinfoil hat insanity
Valsdad,

I've got to get started early, so it's past my bedtime.
You've got a good question.
If I remember correctly, I posted the VAERS data less than a week ago. Search my posts from a few days ago to under a week and it will be there.

Have a good weekend!
Posted By: AKwolverine Re: Ben stein.... covid - 03/06/21
Originally Posted by 700LH
All he has is a lot of paranoid tinfoil hat insanity

He has found his audience.
Valsdad,

If I remember correctly, I posted the VAERS data less than a week ago. Search my posts from a few days ago to under a week and it will be there.

Have a good weekend!

No, I'm not going to search your posts.

If you're going to try to inform folks, the proper thing to do is post the statistics and a link to a reputable source.
Originally Posted by JohnnyLoco
It is buried on the government website but it is indeed there and its killing the hell out of folk

1%?

3%?

11%?

Directly as a result of the different shots available today? Not because they were 86 years old with liver cancer or some other deal?
Posted By: AKwolverine Re: Ben stein.... covid - 03/06/21
Valsdad,

Have a good weekend!

If you're going to try to inform folks, the proper thing to do is post the statistics and a link to a reputable source.

Does Brighteon count?
Originally Posted by NVhntr

"And in hell he lift up his eyes, being in torments, and seeth Abraham afar off, and Lazarus in his bosom.
And he cried and said, Father Abraham, have mercy on me, and send Lazarus, that he may dip the tip of his finger in water, and cool my tongue; for I am tormented in this flame."

-Jesus
Posted By: luv2safari Re: Ben stein.... covid - 03/06/21

You make nothing but gratuitous assumptions. PROVE IT!

I don't mean with quotes from other nut cases. I mean with proven incidences and valid statistics. Don't quote other's assumptions and concocted lies.

PROOF???
Valsdad,

Have a good weekend!

I'm not your personal secretary.
You get what you pay for so here's your answer.
Posted By: EthanEdwards Re: Ben stein.... covid - 03/06/21
Originally Posted by luv2safari

I don't mean with quotes from other nut cases. I mean with proven incidences and valid statistics. Don't quote other's assumptions and concocted lies.

PROOF???
You sound like some of the trolls talking about there being no "proof" of a stolen election. lol It would be better if you were asking what "proof" there was that you needed to take such a shot. You are being injected with an unproven substance of questionable origin and intent, ostensibly against a disease nearly 100% survivable, that has nearly reached herd immunity and also that is seasonally waning. At best, the "vaccination" will only protect you for a few months and this is after you get BOTH shots IF you are lucky enough to have health care professionals that don't botch the shots. There is ample evidence of substantial side effects to anybody with eyes to see and ears to hear-much more so than the seasonal flu shots. And all this with immunity already having been given to the makers of the shot in order to indemnify them against your lawsuits should you be effed up by their witch's brew or should your family wish to sue them after you die from it. Top it all off with it being pushed by Bill Gates, the infamous Fauci and most of all...the United States Government. And y'all think Happy Camper is nuts? lolol
I had my second dose of the moderna shot yesterday. I had a bit of a headache today, but an ibuprofen and gatorade got rid of that. Took a nap, which is really odd for me. That’s it so far.
Posted By: luv2safari Re: Ben stein.... covid - 03/06/21
Originally Posted by EthanEdwards

PROOF???
You sound like some of the trolls talking about there being no "proof" of a stolen election. lol It would be better if you were asking what "proof" there was that you needed to take such a shot. You are being injected with an unproven substance of questionable origin and intent, ostensibly against a disease nearly 100% survivable, that has nearly reached herd immunity and also that is seasonally waning. At best, the "vaccination" will only protect you for a few months and this is after you get BOTH shots IF you are lucky enough to have health care professionals that don't botch the shots. There is ample evidence of substantial side effects to anybody with eyes to see and ears to hear-much more so than the seasonal flu shots. And all this with immunity already having been given to the makers of the shot in order to indemnify them against your lawsuits should you be effed up by their witch's brew or should your family wish to sue them after you die from it. Top it all off with it being pushed by Bill Gates, the infamous Fauci and most of all...the United States Government. And y'all think Happy Camper is nuts? lolol

Who the hell are you to know whether I've had any vaccination for starters.

Again, assumptions as ammunition miss by miles.

They made these statements, and I asked for proof. They can't produce it. It's not anything like the stolen election.

Where are all these bodies being stacked up?
Posted By: AcesNeights Re: Ben stein.... covid - 03/06/21
I really don’t know why people spend so much time trying to convince others that the vaccine is dangerous. I also don’t know why people spend so much time arguing that the vaccine is safe.

I don’t trust the vaccine because I believe that this entire pandemic hoax is just that, a bullshit hoax perpetrated by those in authority with much to gain from the lie. I don’t trust the democrats that have pushed this from the beginning. I don’t trust Fauci. I know that masks don’t do sh.it! I don’t GAF if anyone else believes as I do nor do I feel compelled to prove it. If this past year isn’t proof enough then there’s not a damn thing that I can say to change their minds. It makes zero difference to me. Have at it.....take 6 or 8 shots then you’ll really be safe. 😂

There are none so blind....

Anyone out there is welcome to my and my families doses of the vaccine, we won’t be taking it. 😉
Posted By: Burleyboy Re: Ben stein.... covid - 03/06/21
I just got my first dose of Moderna today. I was a but reluctant to take it but my Dr and My Rheumatologist recommend that I do it. I take a lot of prednisone and I'm on a double dose of Humira for ankylosing spondylitis. I believe the commie cold is real and my older brother who is 50 spent over 2 weeks in the hospital in Boise with it and I got a call from the ICU one night saying they didn't expect him to make it. He pulled through but us still recovering.

I do think this has all been overblown for political reasons and I don't fully trust the vaccine but I decided to roll the dice on the vaccine. I want supposed to get it until the end of April but I got a call today from a Dr's office saying they had 6 doses left that had to be given today and they couldn't get anymore older people to come in on time so I went and got it. Maybe I should have passed and waited another month or so to see what info comes out but it's done now. My arms a little sore but I haven't noticed anything else yet. I get the 2nd one in 4 weeks.

I've had some bad respiratory problems a few times over the last few years. A few cases of bad bronchitis that dropped my o2 sats to the 70's and required me to spend 2 months on oxygen. And a pretty bad pneumonia a few months back but I got over it withing a few weeks. I think some of its related to immunosuppressants but whatever the cause my Dr's really don't want me taking my chances with the virus. If I was in better health I think I would have passed on the vaccine but I've lost people to covid and almost lost my brother so I believe the virus is real.

Bb
Posted By: OrangeOkie Re: Ben stein.... covid - 03/06/21
My son-in-law's mother is older than Stein, and she had both doses of the Moderna vaccine, without incident. Its all anecdotal evidence. Me and my wife had both Moderna does and no issues. Trump worked his ass off to get the vaccine, so shut up and take it! grin
Posted By: DouginAlaska Re: Ben stein.... covid - 03/06/21

Guess what?

.....he died.

Well, I'll probably be dead next week, so be it. I get the second Moderna vaccination on March 16. I'll let you know how it goes, unless I'm dead.

PROOF???

Who the hell are you to know whether I've had any vaccination for starters.

Again, assumptions as ammunition miss by miles.

They made these statements, and I asked for proof. They can't produce it. It's not anything like the stolen election.

Where are all these bodies being stacked up?
I never said that I knew you had the shot(s) or not. In fact, if you'd had the shot already, attempting to smarten you up about it would be as useless as it was anyway. Low intelligence really can hurt.

Guess what?

.....he died.

It's a killer, but take it anyway, seems to be his message.

Best summary of the situation I've read.
Posted By: Jiveturkey Re: Ben stein.... covid - 03/06/21

PROOF???

I'm in a younger age group than those getting vaccine right now. I had the opportunity to get it yesterday, because of who I know. I declined the vaccine.

Guess what?

.....he died.

The statistical probability of death due to taking this vaccine is very very low, as are having severe reactions leading to long term health consequences.

But....acting as though these vaccines( or any vaccines) are completely safe and have only good outcomes is objectively false. People need to be aware of all the data and come to an informed conclusion. It’s called personal responsibility, and what goes along with that is acceptance of the consequences for the decisions made.

One last point, vaccine producers are protected from litigation by the government. This is a fact, indisputable. There is a reason for that. That reason is they see the ends justifying the means. Vaccines are for the most part a modern miracle, but that doesn’t mean they will be for each and every person that takes them.

MM
Posted By: tpcollins Re: Ben stein.... covid - 03/06/21
Wife got the 1st Moderna shot March 2nd, I got the 1st Pfizer March 4th - neither had any side effects.

We’ll see how it goes in 3-4 weeks.
Posted By: high_country_ Re: Ben stein.... covid - 03/06/21
6 in my department had the Moderna on the same day at the same time. 1st dose wasn't bad. 2nd dose had them all but one at home on the day of the shot, 3 missed 3 days and one 2 days.

They all said they sure hope the rona is worse than the shot because it sucked much bad.

I don't care who does or doesn't get it. I've had two solid exposures with guys in the car with me for over an hour and in my office for a few.....no mask, no sanitizing, no hand washing, praying, voodoo chicken bones.....nothing.

And I ended up never knowing until they sent me home on quarantine.
Posted By: WAM Re: Ben stein.... covid - 03/06/21
Originally Posted by tpcollins
Wife got the 1st Moderna shot March 2nd, I got the 1st Pfizer March 4th - neither had any side effects.

We’ll see how it goes in 3-4 weeks.

If we don’t hear from you then, we’ll know you went TU.
Posted By: WAM Re: Ben stein.... covid - 03/06/21
I’m truly not concerned with who does and doesn’t take the vaccine. As long as my retirement funds hit the bank on time and I can buy food and fuel, I’m not taking that or any other fugging shots. BTDT got the T-shirt.
Posted By: simonkenton7 Re: Ben stein.... covid - 03/06/21
I got the shot a week ago. I am still having a bad time with it.
Not as bad as Ben Stein. I have mild flu symptoms, stomach problems and a feeling of malaise. I am going to have to think long and hard about whether I will take that second shot.
Posted By: CP Re: Ben stein.... covid - 03/06/21
Not without some misgivings, I had my second Pfizer vaccination two days ago and have not had any adverse reaction issues so far. At 74 years of age, asthmatic with Type A neg. blood ( the blood type of the far northern tribes), I concluded that I would be statistically better off to take it rather than dealing with a potential COVID event.
Originally Posted by The_Real_Hawkeye

Guess what?

.....he died.

It's a killer, but take it anyway, seems to be his message.

Thanks Hawkeye for clarifying that quote.
A couple of others were really struggling with the interpretation. It makes me sad to see that it must also affect cognition in some.
Posted By: jwp475 Re: Ben stein.... covid - 03/06/21

CDC conducted descriptive analyses of safety data from the first month of vaccination (December 14, 2020–January 13, 2021). During this period, 13,794,904 vaccine doses were administered, and VAERS received and processed† 6,994 reports of adverse events after vaccination, including 6,354 (90.8%) that were classified as nonserious and 640 (9.2%) as serious.§ The symptoms most frequently reported to VAERS were headache (22.4%), fatigue (16.5%), and dizziness (16.5%). A total of 113 deaths were reported to VAERS, including 78 (65%) among LTCF residents; available information from death certificates, autopsy reports, medical records, and clinical descriptions from VAERS reports and health care providers did not suggest any causal relationship between COVID-19 vaccination and death. Rare cases of anaphylaxis after receipt of both vaccines were reported (4.5 reported cases per million doses administered). Among persons who received Pfizer-BioNTech vaccine, reactions reported to the v-safe system were more frequent after receipt of the second dose than after the first. The initial postauthorization safety profiles of the two COVID-19 vaccines in current use did not indicate evidence of unexpected serious adverse events. These data provide reassurance and helpful information regarding what health care providers and vaccine recipients might expect after vaccination.

https://www.cdc.gov/mmwr/volumes/70/wr/mm7008e3.htm
Posted By: Crockettnj Re: Ben stein.... covid - 03/06/21
Originally Posted by simonkenton7
Not as bad as Ben Stein. I have mild flu symptoms, stomach problems and a feeling of malaise. I am going to have to think long and hard about whether I will take that second shot.

Of dozens of people i know who got the first shot, most agree/report that the 2nd is worse.

Still, do it for the children.
Posted By: Jim_Conrad Re: Ben stein.... covid - 03/06/21
I suspect that a Big Mac is probably more dangerous than the vaccine.
Originally Posted by Crockettnj

Of dozens of people i know who got the first shot, most agree/report that the 2nd is worse.

Still, do it for the children.

I can't tell if you're being sarcastic. If you think the reason we should take this vaccine is to protect children, you really need to do some research. And I'm not trying to put you down, I'm telling you to do some reading. Children are quite literally the last people who's safety should be part of the equation when calculating the cost/benefit ratio of receiving the vaccine.
Originally Posted by Jim_Conrad

Really?
Posted By: logcutter Re: Ben stein.... covid - 03/06/21
Second Pfizer here last Wednesday,way better than the first...The first bothered me some,the second,nothing at all..

Jayco👍
Originally Posted by jwp475

Really?

Heart disease kills half a million a year.

Really?

Yes, but I'd risk a Big Mac over RNA vaccine
Millions of people choke on their food each year. Often times while eating burgers.

Thousands die.
Millions of people choke on their food each year. Often times while eating burgers.

Thousands die.

Haven't choked to death yet. I'd still risk eating 2 big macs over 2 RNA vaccine shots
Posted By: wabigoon Re: Ben stein.... covid - 03/06/21
My only reservation is the rush job to get it out.

Otherwise, I'm a big believer in vaccines, I've results with cattle.
Posted By: chris_c Re: Ben stein.... covid - 03/06/21

Great laugh
Originally Posted by wabigoon

The COVID19 shot isn't a vaccine.
Posted By: chris_c Re: Ben stein.... covid - 03/06/21
3 weeks past both Moderna shots. No symtoms or problems.
Posted By: mtnsnake Re: Ben stein.... covid - 03/06/21
Originally Posted by chris_c
3 weeks past both Moderna shots. No symtoms or problems.

Good. Let us see how the next 6 months go.
Posted By: Snowwolfe Re: Ben stein.... covid - 03/06/21
Wife and I received our second Moderna vaccines earlier this week. We both feel great, no issues.
Thank you VA.
If you don't want to be vaccinated then don't. Makes no difference to me.
Posted By: MadMooner Re: Ben stein.... covid - 03/06/21
I know a bunch of folks who’ve had it. Maybe 2 or 3 dozen. All are fine. No crazy side effects. One guy was pretty wore out for a day or two, missed some work, but he bounced right back.
I’ll update if somebody grows flippers, carbuncles on their azz, or some kind of crazy cancer.

I’m not in a hurry to get it. Doubt “they” are in a hurry to give it to me.
Posted By: sse Re: Ben stein.... covid - 03/06/21
i'm down the list, so i don't need to decide...wouldn't mind getting the occasional test

the data is still insufficient, but no question there are side effects for some, bad side effects for a small %. there are plenty of people in the health care community turning it down. for older folks who don't want to die, not hard to understand their desire to get the shot
Originally Posted by sse
i'm down the list, so i don't need to decide...wouldn't mind getting the occasional test

the data is still insufficient, but no question there are side effects for some, bad side effects for a small %. there are plenty of people in the health care community turning it down. for older folks who don't want to die, not hard to understand their desire to get the shot

Does 70 qualify for "older"?

If so then I'm older and I turned the vaccine down
I guess I have Ozzy Osburne’s blood type. Nothing can kill me. lol

All these folks on their hands and knees boo-hoo having to take 3 days off from work, people like Ben Stein near death experiences. JFC

had my second Pfizer last Thursday. First hour aftrr that second dose felt like I had smoked 1/2 a joint. Arm sore the next day. That’s it.

Everyone’s body and immune response is different.

I’m not beating the drum for or against, I’m don’t give a fouck about evangelizing anyone “in the way” either way.

I am indifferent on it and was under moderate coercion by my transplant medical team, I don’t want the team psychologist to mark me as some sort of conscientious objector in my wait-list profile.

I mean hell, they gave me Thymoglobulin , day sheeit is made with bunny rabbit DNA. eek
Posted By: Snowwolfe Re: Ben stein.... covid - 03/06/21
Originally Posted by sse

Good for you. You win a cookie. Honestly, no one cares if you or me got it or not.
i'm sure you're not the only one...

OTOH, i know one guy, 67 yrs, who died mysteriosly after 'not feeling well' for just a few days...his younger brother struggled a month before dying...the shot may have helped them live

one thing i haven't heard of yet is someone getting the shot and dying from the virus afterwards
Originally Posted by Snowwolfe
Originally Posted by sse

Good for you. You win a cookie. Honestly, no one cares if you or me got it or not.

LOL
Why do these HC types need to harp on this and other retarded subjects cluttering up a good hunt/shoot forum?
We all can read the advice and decide ourselves without Ben or talking heads that for the most part only people with a screw loose or a card or two short of a full deck listen to anyway.
I guess the real problem is HC is a window licker that rides the short bus and can't help it
Posted By: efw Re: Ben stein.... covid - 03/06/21

PROOF???
You sound like some of the trolls talking about there being no "proof" of a stolen election. lol It would be better if you were asking what "proof" there was that you needed to take such a shot.

My 80 yo MIL is getting the vaccine and based upon the evidence of her chances of being in a bad spot if she gets COVID is significant.

But my wife and I are 46 and our family all had COVID late last year. We likely have a certain resistance (not that we’re necessarily immune). EE’s final question is the proper one for everyone to ask whether they’ve had COVID or not.

These conversations sure speak to the effectiveness of governmental propaganda campaigns the blind faith in their word on this vaccine stuff is amazing to me.

Simon,

Have you been tested for the flu or some other "stomach bug" ?

Without those tests, one never knows if the cause was the vaccine.
Originally Posted by slumlord
I guess I have Ozzy Osburne’s blood type. Nothing can kill me. lol

All these folks on their hands and knees boo-hoo having to take 3 days off from work, people like Ben Stein near death experiences. JFC

had my second Pfizer last Thursday. First hour aftrr that second dose felt like I had smoked 1/2 a joint. Arm sore the next day. That’s it.

Everyone’s body and immune response is different.

I’m not beating the drum for or against, I’m don’t give a fouck about evangelizing anyone “in the way” either way.

I am indifferent on it and was under moderate coercion by my transplant medical team, I don’t want the team psychologist to mark me as some sort of conscientious objector in my wait-list profile.

I mean hell, they gave me Thymoglobulin , day sheeit is made with bunny rabbit DNA. eek

Do you have an overwhelming desire to nibble on carrots and breed like a rabbit?
Originally Posted by Snowwolfe
Originally Posted by sse

Not about caring it is about an actual ecperience
Originally Posted by sse

OTOH, i know one guy, 67 yrs, who died mysteriosly after 'not feeling well' for just a few days...his younger brother struggled a month before dying...the shot may have helped them live

one thing i haven't heard of yet is someone getting the shot and dying from the virus afterwards

People have died from the shot
Posted By: battue Re: Ben stein.... covid - 03/06/21
Not allowing for law suits in regard to the Covid vaccine is nothing new. The PREP ACT has given indemnity to manufactures for all vaccines...the only exception being willful disregard for safety in manufacture, administration, etc.

The flu vaccine and others also fall under the PREP ACT....nothing new when it comes to the Covid vaccine..
Originally Posted by MadMooner
I know a bunch of folks who’ve had it. Maybe 2 or 3 dozen. All are fine. No crazy side effects. One guy was pretty wore out for a day or two, missed some work, but he bounced right back.
I’ll update if somebody grows flippers, carbuncles on their azz, or some kind of crazy cancer.

I’m not in a hurry to get it. Doubt “they” are in a hurry to give it to me.

Just you wait Buster.

When "they" come for your guns, "they" will hold you down and give it to you. (double entendre intentional)
Posted By: UncleAlps Re: Ben stein.... covid - 03/06/21
It's a concern. Percentage of those who get a bad reaction would be good to know. I would also confirm that I did not already have antibodies before getting the vaccine.
Posted By: Heym06 Re: Ben stein.... covid - 03/06/21
I dont know anyone who has had the shots! I know a few that had the covid cold!

Originally Posted by Heym06
I dont know anyone who has had the shots! I know a few that had the covid cold!

If you know any that work in a hospital or long term care facility....then there is a better than even chance you know someone who has had the shot.
Don't know any hospital or long term care facility workers! I see on television young healthy people getting shots, I though the old were to be first. The whole thing is a load of crap! How many people actually had the regular flu this year. None that I know of! Everything is geared to placing fear in the sheepole, and getting those sheep regeristered, through vaccinations. As if hippa laws never existed!
Posted By: Burleyboy Re: Ben stein.... covid - 03/06/21

What about a Mc rib?

Bb

Says the cattle rancher.
Posted By: Dillonbuck Re: Ben stein.... covid - 03/06/21
This is so much BS.

Everyone is different, diseases and "vaccines" react different.
It's why twins are desired for testing, they are as alike as possible.

Pennicilllian type drugs can kill some dead.
Should they be avoided? Across the board?

Look at the warnings on every single drug, should we ban all because
some people, in some certain instances can be harmed?

Co-morbidies?
Good data to know, useful in treating.

But the excuses for it. Ignorant is being kind.

High blood pressure,
Diabetes
Overweight....
Over 60?

So a functioning, working, healthy (now) person get Covid and dies from covid issues.
And some of you asshats blow off about co-morbidies!

The person had high blood pressure, but walked 3 miles a day after work.
Or was a logger or blick layer carrying 30 extra pounds.
Or a 25 year old runner with Type 1 diabetes.

Only one good reason for them to not see Christmas this year.

But, that doesn't suit you idiots that want to deny that this stupid Kung Flu
is a killer. (For some)

Ironic.

Exactly like CNN.
But 180 degrees out of sync.
Posted By: IndyCA35 Re: Ben stein.... covid - 03/06/21
Wife and I had our second Pfizer shot two weeks ago. After the first, my shoulder felt slightly bruised but not as bad as my flu shot last fall. After the second, my joints hurt mildly the next day. No big deal.
Originally Posted by sse

and my question would be, how many? 1 out of 10, 1 out of 1 million? The shot is being promoted because that particular risk is low, at least based on current available data.
Originally Posted by sse

Yep.

people have died from rockfalls.

people have died from lightning strikes

people have died from eating peanuts

people have died from tripping over their dog

people have died from slipping on the kitchen floor

people have died falling off the horse while rounding up cows

people have died

people have died

people have died

and people will continue to die.

But, what are the statistical odds of dying from the "shot"???
Don't know any hospital or long term care facility workers! I see on television young healthy people getting shots, I though the old were to be first. The whole thing is a load of crap! How many people actually had the regular flu this year. None that I know of! Everything is geared to placing fear in the sheepole, and getting those sheep regeristered, through vaccinations. As if hippa laws never existed!

There is phasing to the allocation.

Medical professionals and first responders regardless of age were first up.

Originally Posted by battue
Not allowing for law suits in regard to the Covid vaccine is nothing new. The PREP ACT has given indemnity to manufactures for all vaccines...the only exception being willful disregard for safety in manufacture, administration, etc.

The flu vaccine and others also fall under the PREP ACT....nothing new when it comes to the Covid vaccine..

Exactly
Everything is geared to placing fear in the sheepole, and getting those sheep regeristered, through vaccinations. As if hippa laws never existed!
There's the fly in the ointment...the monkey on the wrench. The government ignores its own laws when convenient.

Well that takes care of health workers, and those with health problems! Says nothing for the average people around the country! Don't get me wrong, not saying it does not exist! I'm saying its being used to force control on healthy people, and inducing fear in weak minded souls! I'm also saying not one flu case , have I heard of this year. It's like the rona ate the flu! Go figure!
Posted By: NVhntr Re: Ben stein.... covid - 03/06/21

You were registered at birth.
You were registered to enter any school.
You were registered to get a Social Security card.
You were registered to get a drivers license.
You were registered to get employment.
You were registered to get a CCW (if you have one).
You even had to register to join this website.

I didn't give any more information to get the shot than I have to give on most visits to a doctor's or dentist's office.

What exactly do you fear getting "registered through vaccinations" will amount to?

Not sure about your state but our distribution was chaotic. A line of cars snaked a mile long through a mall parking lot. Natl Guard handing out paperwork, end of the line, hand the paperwork back and you get the jab.

You go online and get an appt slot. There are a hundred other people in their cars with same show up time.They don’t ask any questions, they don’t have time.

Now we are bigger than Billings and several thousand people show up on drive thru vax days which adds to the madness

If you live in some town with 500 people they may tell you to wait until your age phase slot becomes available. That 1C phase will catch younger people with comorbs. Again no one asks what your qualification is

If you want it, you can get it.

Posted By: fink65 Re: Ben stein.... covid - 03/06/21
The "president" has requested (due to the teachers association lobby, no doubt) that these teachers (any age) get shots now. Our State Governor has held off under that pressure but the teachers are getting theirs this weekend and we just got our second (age 75 and older) yesterday. (friday) I must add, my wife and I are suffering some side effects. She has a headache and joint pain. I am chilled and have some stomach/digestion problems. No "wild" side effects, but nothing I didn't expect. The teacher thing left a bad taste in my mouth as there is a much higher death rate for those 62 and older and they should be cared for before the teachers. So this little anecdote says it all: A fellow went to see his doctor and asked, "Doc, when is this Covid thing going to go away?". His doctor replied, " I don't know.....I'm a doctor, not a politician."
Posted By: Poconojack Re: Ben stein.... covid - 03/06/21

What were they supposed to do wait a couple more years before making it available?
Originally Posted by Poconojack

What were they supposed to do wait a couple more years before making it available?

They sequenced the vaccine over a weekend in January. lol

And everyone is screaming about it being done in a year, “so fast”

Govt is what slows industry and innovation down, whether that’s good or bad, depends on perception. Them dragging their ass for 7-10 years on something like a blood pressure, I guess we are conditioned to that being the norm.

Tell me about this registration. You already have a SS number they gave you, they track your income and location with income tax, your address is a public record to get mail, they can track to the computer you use to post here. They can intercept your phone calls if certain words pop. So tell me about this registration and HIPPA, because there currently are no mandates for vaccination.

Record keeping as it now exists is a handwritten log that is in the possession of those who administer the shot. And there is no effort to transfer it to a government data base.

So tell me about registration that concerns you

This isn't a vaccine.
Posted By: Poconojack Re: Ben stein.... covid - 03/06/21

I’m VERY happy to be fully vaccinated. Absolutely certain that I’ve taken much greater risks many times in my life.
Posted By: lvmiker Re: Ben stein.... covid - 03/06/21

I didn't give any more information to get the shot than I have to give on most visits to a doctor's or dentist's office.

What exactly do you fear getting "registered through vaccinations" will amount to?

This^^^. Some folks are fearful and probably should be. They are the "wet lima bean fart would kill me" crowd.

LOL

mike r
Posted By: Switch Re: Ben stein.... covid - 03/06/21
Day after second shot and it's kicking my ass! WOW
Originally Posted by The_Real_Hawkeye

This isn't a vaccine.

Doesn’t matter what you think-right or wrong-it is classified under PREP...and you can’t change it.
Originally Posted by Poconojack

They sequenced the vaccine over a weekend in January. lol

And everyone is screaming about it being done in a year, “so fast”

Govt is what slows industry and innovation down, whether that’s good or bad, depends on perception. Them dragging their ass for 7-10 years on something like a blood pressure, I guess we are conditioned to that being the norm.

And perhaps the possibility of large profits slows or speeds up industry and innovation.

Not to mention the improvement in technology. I'm guessing that in the 20 years that have passed since I last worked with some PCR type stuff, that sequencing and reproducing a segment of genetic material has become so much easier.

Designer genes are here and likely here to stay..............and they ain't in denim only.

Did you get your papers so you could fly? Fear has nothing to do with anything!

the big power and privacy grab ocurred with obamacare, like never before...if you're not sure when your next prostate exam is, just call the IRS...they may even have someone to administer it
Originally Posted by Switch
Day after second shot and it's kicking my ass! WOW

From what I loosely understand the Moderna has about 4 X the “octane” as the Pfizer.

Wonder which brand name you got.

Did you get your papers so you could fly? Fear has nothing to do with anything!

Try to visit or hunt in Africa and some Latin American countries without getting vaccinated against certain diseases.

How have they used that “Registry” against the people?

In addition, up to this point I have not had the shots and could do so at any time. May or may not, but as of now I can still fly commercial within the USA.
Posted By: justsaymoe Re: Ben stein.... covid - 03/06/21

Guess what?

.....he died.

I think he says you are a Quack.
Posted By: Fubarski Re: Ben stein.... covid - 03/06/21

Really?

Hilarious, that the remedy for people scared of the bolognavirus, wasn't stop smokin, go on a diet and exercise.

Cause, nobody was gonna do that anyway.

But wear a mask, and you're golden.

Genius.
Both the Pfizer and Moderna vaccines are mRNA vaccines, which means they contain messenger ribonucleic acid. “It’s basically a piece of material that contains instructions,” said Boslett. “Once it’s injected, it’s taken up by your cells, but it never enters the cell nucleus where all of your DNA exists within your cells.” The mRNA contains instructions for your cells to make spike proteins that match the ones found on the surface of the SARS-CoV-2 virus, which causes COVID-19. When your cells present these spike proteins on their surface, your body recognizes them as foreign and develops an immune response, including antibodies specific to the spike protein.

“The mRNA is a just temporary message,” said Boslett. “After the spike protein gets made, your body destroys the mRNA so it doesn’t stick around in the body. It doesn’t mix with any genetic code. It doesn’t go into your DNA. I’m not at all worried about there being any kind of damage to a person’s DNA from these vaccines.”
Both the Pfizer and Moderna vaccines are mRNA vaccines, which means they contain messenger ribonucleic acid. “It’s basically a piece of material that contains instructions,” said Boslett. “Once it’s injected, it’s taken up by your cells, but it never enters the cell nucleus where all of your DNA exists within your cells.” The mRNA contains instructions for your cells to make spike proteins that match the ones found on the surface of the SARS-CoV-2 virus, which causes COVID-19. When your cells present these spike proteins on their surface, your body recognizes them as foreign and develops an immune response, including antibodies specific to the spike protein.

“The mRNA is a just temporary message,” said Boslett. “After the spike protein gets made, your body destroys the mRNA so it doesn’t stick around in the body. It doesn’t mix with any genetic code. It doesn’t go into your DNA. I’m not at all worried about there being any kind of damage to a person’s DNA from these vaccines.”

What does he know...............................he's a scientist. whistle
Posted By: rosco1 Re: Ben stein.... covid - 03/06/21
This whole “pandemic” is retarded. Now it looks like we have to listen to vaccination retards for another year.

Remember to Double up your masks!
Posted By: Fubarski Re: Ben stein.... covid - 03/06/21

It's a clam.

From San Francisco.

And there's a really low bar, for the fake vaccines.

Cause if somebody's dumb enough ta still believe in the Covid tooth fairy, they ain't gonna be a tough sell for whatever "science" pukes out.

I’ve done several hits of LSD, ain’t worried about possible DNA disruptions from a pfizer shot.

Terrifying
They forgot to tell ya about them itty bitty micro chips in it
Posted By: lastround Re: Ben stein.... covid - 03/07/21
I’ve had both Pfizer shots and had absolutely no side effects from either. My wife had both Maderna shots and all she complained about was low energy after the 2nd. Lasted about 12 hours. No big deal and the shots were taken about three weeks ago.
Posted By: Quartermaster Re: Ben stein.... covid - 03/07/21
Got my 2nd Moderna shot with no side effects until 24 hours later. At that point I was surprised how good I felt. Then an hour after that I developed a slight fever which lasted for 6 or so hours. A few blankets on me and some Tylenol fixed me up quickly.
Posted By: Valsdad Re: Ben stein.... covid - 03/07/21

I’ve done several hits of LSD, ain’t worried about possible DNA disruptions from a pfizer shot.

Not to mention whatever was goin' on at the plant.........you know, that Johns Mannville place.
I've been exposed to seed oil in the past too. No tellin' what that scheidt will do to a fella.
Originally Posted by Fubarski

It's a clam.

From San Francisco.

And there's a really low bar, for the fake vaccines.

Cause if somebody's dumb enough ta still believe in the Covid tooth fairy, they ain't gonna be a tough sell for whatever "science" pukes out.

San Francisco?

My, that's a scary place.

Are you an expert on mRNA?

we know, we know.

Don't be botherin' us bout them things.

On the 6th stymulus check program, if you don't have your vaccination card you ain't gettin' no check bruh.

Ain't got time to be worryin' bout no damn little itty bitty microchip no how. I want that free money.
Posted By: goalie Re: Ben stein.... covid - 03/07/21

we know, we know.

On the 6th stymulus check program, if you don't have your vaccination card you ain't gettin' no check bruh.

Ain't got time to be worryin' bout no damn little itty bitty microchip no how. I want that free money.

Multi dose vials and trackable microchips are incompatible.....
Originally Posted by goalie

we know, we know.

don't bother us with details.

we're talking Cabal stuff here.

They could do anything. Rothlesbergersteinman has control.

Hey, that MN team not looking as bad as projected at this point.

The Sharks are sucking hind tit again.
Posted By: Jim_Conrad Re: Ben stein.... covid - 03/07/21
You mean they aint gonna direct deposit this time?
You mean they aint gonna direct deposit this time?

Yeah they will.

For smart folks what can use the tekno stuffs.

Some of us Boomers still get paper..............and even pays our bills with it...........................'cause we be knowin' how to balance a checkbook an scheidt. Somethin' they used to teach back in Boomerville High.
Posted By: Burleyboy Re: Ben stein.... covid - 03/07/21

About the only thing you can do In this country anymore without showing ID is vote.

Bb
Originally Posted by Burleyboy

About the only thing you can do In this country anymore without showing ID is vote.

Bb

Yikes!

But true in many places.
Posted By: Fubarski Re: Ben stein.... covid - 03/07/21
[Are you an expert on mRNA?

No.

But they coulda substituted my name for the shill they listed, and Covtards would accept it hook, line and sinker.

See how easy that is?
Posted By: add Re: Ben stein.... covid - 03/07/21
Originally Posted by Quartermaster
Got my 2nd Moderna shot with no side effects until 24 hours later. At that point I was surprised how good I felt. Then an hour after that I developed a slight fever which lasted for 6 or so hours. A few blankets on me and some Tylenol fixed me up quickly.

About the same treatment for a healthy individual, actually having the china flu.
Posted By: mrfudd Re: Ben stein.... covid - 03/07/21
My buddy had COVID several few months ago with no major issues. He decided to get the vaccine (no idea why). 5 days after the second dose of Moderna he got admitted to the hospital for dehydration and COVID like symptoms.1st test negative, 2nd test positive. I believe it’s probably a false positive that is detecting the vaccine. Bottom line, I am not getting the vaccine until ordered to do so.
Posted By: Happy_Camper Re: Ben stein.... covid - 03/07/21
Originally Posted by mrfudd
My buddy had COVID several few months ago with no major issues. He decided to get the vaccine (no idea why). 5 days after the second dose of Moderna he got admitted to the hospital for dehydration and COVID like symptoms.1st test negative, 2nd test positive. I believe it’s probably a false positive that is detecting the vaccine. Bottom line, I am not getting the vaccine until ordered to do so.

Dont let any of those losers tell you it didn't happen.
Sometimes we see others go through something as a warning to us in God's mercy.

I have a friend that had the same happen.
All I got from the Fouci Gates fan club here was "There's Noo way.... that is impossible....our fuerer would not let that happen."

As an answer to prayer, she survived.
Then two more of her friends got severely sick and they came close to buying the farm.

You're concerned about being ordered to get this injected.
Are you in the military?
Posted By: battue Re: Ben stein.... covid - 03/07/21
Originally Posted by goalie

we know, we know.

“They” put the chip in the individual syringe used..it wasn’t perfected until recently..That’s
why “they” started out with two shots..in case the first didn’t transmit..

I was told this by some guy who camped out with a sporting scope and watched them putting the chips into the syringe..

But don’t worry...The chips are nothing more than a Government jobs creation program. Going to take a lot of government employees to monitor all those that have been chipped. I heard they were going to work in the same secret building where they keep all the .22lr ammo they bought up..

Going to be more than a few in on the secret....🤣

© 24hourcampfire