Hop To
Page 5 of 7 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
H
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
H
Originally Posted by slumlord
Originally Posted by Heym06
Don't know any hospital or long term care facility workers! I see on television young healthy people getting shots, I though the old were to be first. The whole thing is a load of crap! How many people actually had the regular flu this year. None that I know of! Everything is geared to placing fear in the sheepole, and getting those sheep regeristered, through vaccinations. As if hippa laws never existed!

There is phasing to the allocation.

Medical professionals and first responders regardless of age were first up.

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]

Don't know any hospital or long term care facility workers! I see on television young healthy people getting shots, I though the old were to be first. The whole thing is a load of crap! How many people actually had the regular flu this year. None that I know of! Everything is geared to placing fear in the sheepole, and getting those sheep regeristered, through vaccinations. As if hippa laws never existed!

There is phasing to the allocation.

Medical professionals and first responders regardless of age were first up.

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]

Well that takes care of health workers, and those with health problems! Says nothing for the average people around the country! Don't get me wrong, not saying it does not exist! I'm saying its being used to force control on healthy people, and inducing fear in weak minded souls! I'm also saying not one flu case , have I heard of this year. It's like the rona ate the flu! Go figure!

GB1

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter

You were registered at birth.
You were registered to enter any school.
You were registered to get a Social Security card.
You were registered to get a drivers license.
You were registered to get employment.
You were registered to get a CCW (if you have one).
You even had to register to join this website.

I didn't give any more information to get the shot than I have to give on most visits to a doctor's or dentist's office.

What exactly do you fear getting "registered through vaccinations" will amount to?

Let's Go Brandon! FJB
Campfire Kahuna
Online Content
Campfire Kahuna
Not sure about your state but our distribution was chaotic. A line of cars snaked a mile long through a mall parking lot. Natl Guard handing out paperwork, end of the line, hand the paperwork back and you get the jab.

You go online and get an appt slot. There are a hundred other people in their cars with same show up time.They don’t ask any questions, they don’t have time.

Now we are bigger than Billings and several thousand people show up on drive thru vax days which adds to the madness

If you live in some town with 500 people they may tell you to wait until your age phase slot becomes available. That 1C phase will catch younger people with comorbs. Again no one asks what your qualification is

If you want it, you can get it.

Campfire Member
Campfire Member
The "president" has requested (due to the teachers association lobby, no doubt) that these teachers (any age) get shots now. Our State Governor has held off under that pressure but the teachers are getting theirs this weekend and we just got our second (age 75 and older) yesterday. (friday) I must add, my wife and I are suffering some side effects. She has a headache and joint pain. I am chilled and have some stomach/digestion problems. No "wild" side effects, but nothing I didn't expect. The teacher thing left a bad taste in my mouth as there is a much higher death rate for those 62 and older and they should be cared for before the teachers. So this little anecdote says it all: A fellow went to see his doctor and asked, "Doc, when is this Covid thing going to go away?". His doctor replied, " I don't know.....I'm a doctor, not a politician."

A PHD Won't help you if you don't know what the hell you are talking about.
P
Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
P

Originally Posted by wabigoon
My only reservation is the rush job to get it out.

Otherwise, I'm a big believer in vaccines, I've results with cattle.

What were they supposed to do wait a couple more years before making it available?

"When the going gets weird, the weird turn pro."
Hunter S. Thompson
IC B2

Campfire Kahuna
Online Content
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by Poconojack

What were they supposed to do wait a couple more years before making it available?

They sequenced the vaccine over a weekend in January. lol

And everyone is screaming about it being done in a year, “so fast”

Govt is what slows industry and innovation down, whether that’s good or bad, depends on perception. Them dragging their ass for 7-10 years on something like a blood pressure, I guess we are conditioned to that being the norm.

B
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
B

Tell me about this registration. You already have a SS number they gave you, they track your income and location with income tax, your address is a public record to get mail, they can track to the computer you use to post here. They can intercept your phone calls if certain words pop. So tell me about this registration and HIPPA, because there currently are no mandates for vaccination.

Record keeping as it now exists is a handwritten log that is in the possession of those who administer the shot. And there is no effort to transfer it to a government data base.

So tell me about registration that concerns you

laissez les bons temps rouler
T
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
T
Originally Posted by battue
Not allowing for law suits in regard to the Covid vaccine is nothing new. The PREP ACT has given indemnity to manufactures for all vaccines...the only exception being willful disregard for safety in manufacture, administration, etc.

The flu vaccine and others also fall under the PREP ACT....nothing new when it comes to the Covid vaccine..

This isn't a vaccine.

P
Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
P

I’m VERY happy to be fully vaccinated. Absolutely certain that I’ve taken much greater risks many times in my life.

"When the going gets weird, the weird turn pro."
Hunter S. Thompson
L
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
L
Originally Posted by NVhntr

I didn't give any more information to get the shot than I have to give on most visits to a doctor's or dentist's office.

What exactly do you fear getting "registered through vaccinations" will amount to?

This^^^. Some folks are fearful and probably should be. They are the "wet lima bean fart would kill me" crowd.

LOL

mike r

Don't wish it were easier
Wish you were better

Stab them in the taint, you can't put a tourniquet on that.
Craig Douglas ECQC
IC B3

S
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
S
Day after second shot and it's kicking my ass! WOW

B
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
B
Originally Posted by The_Real_Hawkeye
Originally Posted by battue
Not allowing for law suits in regard to the Covid vaccine is nothing new. The PREP ACT has given indemnity to manufactures for all vaccines...the only exception being willful disregard for safety in manufacture, administration, etc.

The flu vaccine and others also fall under the PREP ACT....nothing new when it comes to the Covid vaccine..

This isn't a vaccine.

Doesn’t matter what you think-right or wrong-it is classified under PREP...and you can’t change it.

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by Poconojack

They sequenced the vaccine over a weekend in January. lol

And everyone is screaming about it being done in a year, “so fast”

Govt is what slows industry and innovation down, whether that’s good or bad, depends on perception. Them dragging their ass for 7-10 years on something like a blood pressure, I guess we are conditioned to that being the norm.

And perhaps the possibility of large profits slows or speeds up industry and innovation.

Not to mention the improvement in technology. I'm guessing that in the 20 years that have passed since I last worked with some PCR type stuff, that sequencing and reproducing a segment of genetic material has become so much easier.

Designer genes are here and likely here to stay..............and they ain't in denim only.

The desert is a true treasure for him who seeks refuge from men and the evil of men.
In it is contentment
In it is death and all you seek
(Quoted from "The Bleeding of the Stone" Ibrahim Al-Koni)

member of the cabal of dysfunctional squirrels?
H
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
H

Did you get your papers so you could fly? Fear has nothing to do with anything!

S
sse Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
S

the big power and privacy grab ocurred with obamacare, like never before...if you're not sure when your next prostate exam is, just call the IRS...they may even have someone to administer it

[Linked Image from i.imgur.com]

Campfire Kahuna
Online Content
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by Switch
Day after second shot and it's kicking my ass! WOW

From what I loosely understand the Moderna has about 4 X the “octane” as the Pfizer.

Wonder which brand name you got.

B
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
B

Did you get your papers so you could fly? Fear has nothing to do with anything!

Try to visit or hunt in Africa and some Latin American countries without getting vaccinated against certain diseases.

How have they used that “Registry” against the people?

In addition, up to this point I have not had the shots and could do so at any time. May or may not, but as of now I can still fly commercial within the USA.

Last edited by battue; 03/06/21.

J
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
J
Originally Posted by Happy_Camper
A word of warning from Ben Stein. “This booster is a killer!”

After receiving the COVID Moderna vaccine, Ben Stein says he suffered from “wild side effects. Like I had the worst flu in the world, extreme shortness of breath, dizziness, fatigue, extremely irrational thinking. It has just been devastating.”

I posted a dumb doctor earlier who mocked those who wouldn't take it with all of the common pejoratives you hear around this joint.

Guess what?

.....he died.

So what do you think about Stein's choice?

I think he says you are a Quack.

Moe

"Pick out two!"
F
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
F
Originally Posted by Jim_Conrad
Originally Posted by jwp475
Originally Posted by Jim_Conrad
I suspect that a Big Mac is probably more dangerous than the vaccine.

Really?

Heart disease kills half a million a year.

Hilarious, that the remedy for people scared of the bolognavirus, wasn't stop smokin, go on a diet and exercise.

Cause, nobody was gonna do that anyway.

But wear a mask, and you're golden.

Genius.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Both the Pfizer and Moderna vaccines are mRNA vaccines, which means they contain messenger ribonucleic acid. “It’s basically a piece of material that contains instructions,” said Boslett. “Once it’s injected, it’s taken up by your cells, but it never enters the cell nucleus where all of your DNA exists within your cells.” The mRNA contains instructions for your cells to make spike proteins that match the ones found on the surface of the SARS-CoV-2 virus, which causes COVID-19. When your cells present these spike proteins on their surface, your body recognizes them as foreign and develops an immune response, including antibodies specific to the spike protein.

“The mRNA is a just temporary message,” said Boslett. “After the spike protein gets made, your body destroys the mRNA so it doesn’t stick around in the body. It doesn’t mix with any genetic code. It doesn’t go into your DNA. I’m not at all worried about there being any kind of damage to a person’s DNA from these vaccines.”

Page 5 of 7 1 2 3 4 5 6 7

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

612 members (1minute, 10gaugemag, 10Glocks, 1beaver_shooter, 160user, 1lessdog, 66 invisible), 2,300 guests, and 1,197 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,819
Posts18,477,741
Members73,944
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.