Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 1 of 7 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter

Originally Posted by BrentD

I would not buy something that runs on any kind of primer given the possibility of primer shortages and even regulations. In fact, why not buy a flintlock? Really. Rocks aren't going away anytime soon.

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Jimmy Olsen is waiting in the wings....

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
A word of warning from Ben Stein. “This booster is a killer!”

After receiving the COVID Moderna vaccine, Ben Stein says he suffered from “wild side effects. Like I had the worst flu in the world, extreme shortness of breath, dizziness, fatigue, extremely irrational thinking. It has just been devastating.”

I posted a dumb doctor earlier who mocked those who wouldn't take it with all of the common pejoratives you hear around this joint.

Guess what?

.....he died.

So what do you think about Stein's choice?

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by Happy_Camper

After receiving the COVID Moderna vaccine, Ben Stein says he suffered from “wild side effects. Like I had the worst flu in the world, extreme shortness of breath, dizziness, fatigue, extremely irrational thinking. It has just been devastating.”

I posted a dumb doctor earlier who mocked those who wouldn't take it with all of the common pejoratives you hear around this joint.

Guess what?

.....he died.

Got any statistics of the percentage of those who have died?

And reputable diagnosis that they died as a result of the shot? And not from a "comorbidity" ?

The desert is a true treasure for him who seeks refuge from men and the evil of men.
In it is contentment
In it is death and all you seek
(Quoted from "The Bleeding of the Stone" Ibrahim Al-Koni)

member of the cabal of dysfunctional squirrels?
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
It is buried on the government website but it is indeed there and its killing the hell out of folk

IC B2

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
He’s older than dirt, a wet lima bean fart could land him in the hospital.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
The woman got a gift that keeps on giving with the safe and effective PCR test.

True News, story 1, top of page.

Story 2

The Polish MDs mocks skeptics ........ famous last words.....

https://www.trunews.com/stream/trunews-headlines-with-kerry-kinsey-march-5-2021

BTW,
Thanks for posting the Ben Stein vid. I was debating between that and the Dr. Tenpenny interview earlier.
Not enough time during breaks for both.

You all have a good night.

Last edited by Happy_Camper; 03/05/21.
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]

Let's Go Brandon! FJB
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by Valsdad

Guess what?

.....he died.

Got any statistics of the percentage of those who have died?

And reputable diagnosis that they died as a result of the shot? And not from a "comorbidity" ?

All he has is a lot of paranoid tinfoil hat insanity

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Valsdad,

I've got to get started early, so it's past my bedtime.
You've got a good question.
If I remember correctly, I posted the VAERS data less than a week ago. Search my posts from a few days ago to under a week and it will be there.

Have a good weekend!

IC B3

A
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
A
Originally Posted by 700LH
All he has is a lot of paranoid tinfoil hat insanity

He has found his audience.

Last edited by AKwolverine; 03/05/21. Reason: Added quote
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Valsdad,

If I remember correctly, I posted the VAERS data less than a week ago. Search my posts from a few days ago to under a week and it will be there.

Have a good weekend!

No, I'm not going to search your posts.

If you're going to try to inform folks, the proper thing to do is post the statistics and a link to a reputable source.

The desert is a true treasure for him who seeks refuge from men and the evil of men.
In it is contentment

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by JohnnyLoco
It is buried on the government website but it is indeed there and its killing the hell out of folk

1%?

3%?

11%?

Directly as a result of the different shots available today? Not because they were 86 years old with liver cancer or some other deal?

In it is contentment

A
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
A
Valsdad,

Have a good weekend!

If you're going to try to inform folks, the proper thing to do is post the statistics and a link to a reputable source.

Does Brighteon count?

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by NVhntr
[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]

"And in hell he lift up his eyes, being in torments, and seeth Abraham afar off, and Lazarus in his bosom.
And he cried and said, Father Abraham, have mercy on me, and send Lazarus, that he may dip the tip of his finger in water, and cool my tongue; for I am tormented in this flame."

-Jesus

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger

You make nothing but gratuitous assumptions. PROVE IT!

I don't mean with quotes from other nut cases. I mean with proven incidences and valid statistics. Don't quote other's assumptions and concocted lies.

PROOF???

Hunt with Class and Classics

Religion: A founder of The Church of Spray and Pray

Acquit v. t. To render a judgment in a murder case in San Francisco... EQUAL, adj. As bad as something else. Ambrose Bierce “The Devil's Dictionary”

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Valsdad,

Have a good weekend!

I'm not your personal secretary.
You get what you pay for so here's your answer.

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by luv2safari

I don't mean with quotes from other nut cases. I mean with proven incidences and valid statistics. Don't quote other's assumptions and concocted lies.

PROOF???
You sound like some of the trolls talking about there being no "proof" of a stolen election. lol It would be better if you were asking what "proof" there was that you needed to take such a shot. You are being injected with an unproven substance of questionable origin and intent, ostensibly against a disease nearly 100% survivable, that has nearly reached herd immunity and also that is seasonally waning. At best, the "vaccination" will only protect you for a few months and this is after you get BOTH shots IF you are lucky enough to have health care professionals that don't botch the shots. There is ample evidence of substantial side effects to anybody with eyes to see and ears to hear-much more so than the seasonal flu shots. And all this with immunity already having been given to the makers of the shot in order to indemnify them against your lawsuits should you be effed up by their witch's brew or should your family wish to sue them after you die from it. Top it all off with it being pushed by Bill Gates, the infamous Fauci and most of all...the United States Government. And y'all think Happy Camper is nuts? lolol

G
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
G
I had my second dose of the moderna shot yesterday. I had a bit of a headache today, but an ibuprofen and gatorade got rid of that. Took a nap, which is really odd for me. That’s it so far.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by EthanEdwards
Originally Posted by luv2safari

PROOF???
You sound like some of the trolls talking about there being no "proof" of a stolen election. lol It would be better if you were asking what "proof" there was that you needed to take such a shot. You are being injected with an unproven substance of questionable origin and intent, ostensibly against a disease nearly 100% survivable, that has nearly reached herd immunity and also that is seasonally waning. At best, the "vaccination" will only protect you for a few months and this is after you get BOTH shots IF you are lucky enough to have health care professionals that don't botch the shots. There is ample evidence of substantial side effects to anybody with eyes to see and ears to hear-much more so than the seasonal flu shots. And all this with immunity already having been given to the makers of the shot in order to indemnify them against your lawsuits should you be effed up by their witch's brew or should your family wish to sue them after you die from it. Top it all off with it being pushed by Bill Gates, the infamous Fauci and most of all...the United States Government. And y'all think Happy Camper is nuts? lolol

Who the hell are you to know whether I've had any vaccination for starters.

Again, assumptions as ammunition miss by miles.

They made these statements, and I asked for proof. They can't produce it. It's not anything like the stolen election.

Where are all these bodies being stacked up?

Hunt with Class and Classics

Religion: A founder of The Church of Spray and Pray

Acquit v. t. To render a judgment in a murder case in San Francisco... EQUAL, adj. As bad as something else. Ambrose Bierce “The Devil's Dictionary”

Page 1 of 7 1 2 3 4 5 6 7

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

579 members (1badf350, 1lesfox, 1936M71, 10gaugemag, 12344mag, 01Foreman400, 56 invisible), 2,532 guests, and 1,487 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,194
Posts18,485,002
Members73,966
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.